Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309954 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Chick Brilliance Returns

Avon, CT

#278051 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> My marriage is solid. He loves me. I love him. He and the rest of my family are my everything :)
Not ALL marriages fail sweetie. Marriage is a wonderful thing. I wish that people would take it seriously so that couples could experience the joys of it.
Sad that you had a bad experience. I mean that. It has soured you against men. There are good, wholesome, moral men out there who are capable of loving and respecting women.
See, here's the thing. If any of that were in the least little bit true, you would not be here all the time and you certainly would not be such a bitter, ugly, angry, self absorbed bitch. You wear your misery like rotted flesh. It is I that would feel sorry for you if you didn't deserve all the misery you have made for yourself.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278052 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssst........stupid, I didn't QUOTE you. Nice try at changing my post by adding quote marks where there were none.
But no problem anyway:
<quoted text>
Those of the Jewish faith do NOT have the same G-d as Christians who believe in Jesus, or in YOUR case - jebus. That's a FACT. And it ACTUALLY doesn't matter if YOU accept that or not, its still a FACT.
But as you've said over and over -'it doesn't MATTER if you accept it or not'.
Uh..where does this prove your claims? If anything you just proved that i didn't "OUTRIGHT" say anything resembling what you said.

What a dope.

Oh mah goodness.

Sizzle

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#278053 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't care if honeyFOOFOO "belittles "her gf and daughters religion. The joke is on THEM.
Since I dont belittle their faith, YOU are the joke you dolt.
2. Pointing out what pagans practice is not bigotry. They DO have all these gods and goddesses that DO include those things.
And this is what's SO funny!!! You will ignore your OWN bigotry no matter WHAT, even as you ARE a bigot in your own justifications OF your bigorty.

***sighs**** Clearly the Skank is stuck on MORE stupid than usual tonight. I've got me a great estate sale in the morning - so I'll let her bury herself AND her version of "faith" all night if it cares to.

Skanky, you are a seriously pathetic thing. G'nite all.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Avon, CT

#278054 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> What??? LOL
Be "polite" to proaborts? What does that have to do with what i said?
You want me to listen to your garbage ? If i dont agree with you then i have "lost any sense of decency"?
You're buggin.
And you are clearly drinkin. "buggin"....roflmao.

Location hidden

#278055 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Uh..where does this prove your claims? If anything you just proved that i didn't "OUTRIGHT" say anything resembling what you said.
What a dope.
Oh mah goodness.
Sizzle
Actually you did, and I posted your exact words. Here they are AGAIN since you're a slower than usual tonight....

"Whether or not you accept Jesus as the son of God (part of the Holy Trinity);or not has NOTHING to do with both Jews and Christians having the same God."

You are insisting that whether Jews accept your jebus as g-d or not, it has "NOTHING" to do with them having the same g-d.

Except for the minor DETAIL AND FACT they do NOT share the same G-d.

You share the same g-d as Fred Phelps Skanky.

He believes in the same jebus as you do.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278056 Jan 18, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, Filth, STO knows how I feel. I've said as much to STO. Could undoubtedly link it if I gave a shit what you think. BUT if I ever changed my mind and decided I wanted to hear the "good news", guess which one of you I would NOT go to? Yes, that would be YOU, you dirty, filthy, self righteous, heretical, slug. That mean you have failed in your job as a xtian.
According fo you....

I guess he has failed too. You are as atheist as ever.

LOL oh dear you walked right into that.

The truth infuriates you, I see.

Location hidden

#278057 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She's saying you don't have a civil right to semi automatic weapons and large capacity clips. She didn't say you didn't have a right to arm and protect yourself.
What's the difference between regulating weapons and abortion? Do you know? Is there any?
The Skank is nuts. Clearly "hubby" is off with his REAL woman tonite.

I wonder how many rounds "grandma" has in her pistol in her hick town, and how many of her neighboring white trash she's ready to take out.@@

Nice to know what kind of trash the Skank comes from tho! Just a chip off ole gramma's white trash block! LOL!

Gnite!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278058 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
That thing is an inhuman, lower life form. She is really just sick.
While in utero, you thought your own offspring/daughter was an "inhumane, lower life form". Do you REALLY think that I take offense to you thinking that I am?

Heck, you said thay about your grands too.

Now? You make it anpoint to tell the world about how WONDERFUL they are. Granny just loooooves them now.

Yeah...you convinced us.@@
STO

Vallejo, CA

#278059 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Did you tell STO that "the god thing....its all a fairy tale..now grow up and put away your imaginary friends"?
LOL
I am sure you didn't bc you're afraid too.
It's okay sweetie, STO would've replied with "uh....okay" if you had. He is afraid to defend his faith.
You're so much alike actually. Awww how cute...two cowards...a match made in heaven. Two peas in a pod.
You *would* think paralyzing fear is the stuff of a good relationship. S'plains everything about you.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278060 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
First four questions, can't say I know WTH you're talking about.
Doubt you do, either.
Spreading the Good News is teaching a willing ear what I have learned. Planting seeds without judgment. I'm thrilled when folks ask me questions about the Bible, and when, years later, they tell me that it was something I said which drove them into a deeper study of the Word. Can't beat that.
LOL
STO

Vallejo, CA

#278061 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
In pretty much EVER country that has gun control.
Research Australia. Specifically the Port Arthur massacre.
Not one mass killing since.
I own guns. I'm a member of the NRA. I have NO problem registering them. I have NO need for 30+ round magazines. No deer or targets are wearing kevlar vests last I checked, nor does ANYONE need more than ONE well placed bullet by a decent shooter to take down their winter's meals.
The NRA is wrong on this one. Literally DEAD wrong.
The difference between a 30 round magazine and a 7 round one may have meant the difference in one to 7 deaths and TWENTY SEVEN deaths in Connecticut.
Who am I kidding? YOU & RESEARCH?? LOL What a joke you are.
Well said and explained, Foo. You covered all the bases.

My grandfathers were hunters. Deer. The bragging rights go to the guy (or gal:) who can take down the buck with one shot.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Avon, CT

#278062 Jan 18, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit nippy for So. Fla., but very nice otherwise.
I won't insult you by saying I understand your pain Chicky. Perhaps it will be enough if I just say I pray this massacre never happens again.
Me too, CD. It was horrific. EVER. Didn't stop weeping until after xmas. Still can't really talk out loud about it. I just can't even imagine what those poor mothers are dealing with. I have to say thankfully they all have other children they have to support and help heal. I am sure that makes a difference for them. So very sad. I was watching the two little boys I take care of playing the other day and it crossed my mind how horrible it would be for either one of them to be without the other. And all of this because arrogant, ignorant, irresponsible, people want to own weapons of mass destruction and corporations want to get rich selling them. It can not be allowed to continue.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Avon, CT

#278063 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> While in utero, you thought your own offspring/daughter was an "inhumane, lower life form". Do you REALLY think that I take offense to you thinking that I am?
Heck, you said thay about your grands too.
Now? You make it anpoint to tell the world about how WONDERFUL they are. Granny just loooooves them now.
Yeah...you convinced us.@@
Gawd you're stupid. LOL
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278064 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
See, here's the thing. If any of that were in the least little bit true, you would not be here all the time and you certainly would not be such a bitter, ugly, angry, self absorbed bitch. You wear your misery like rotted flesh. It is I that would feel sorry for you if you didn't deserve all the misery you have made for yourself.
Me? "Bitter, ugly, angry, self absorbed"?

LOL

Read my posts ( where i speak truth while defending YOUR daughter and grandchildrens life while they were in utero) and then read your prodeath cursing posts and THEN...tell me who is angry, bitter and ugly.

Not me. I am prolife and I love my husband. You are prodeath even to your OWN flesh and blood and you resent marriage(hence the reason you attack mine).

Do TRY and have a good night :)
Chick Brilliance Returns

Avon, CT

#278065 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> According fo you....
I guess he has failed too. You are as atheist as ever.
LOL oh dear you walked right into that.
The truth infuriates you, I see.
Walked in to what, dear? That I am an atheist? Well, there is a shock.

Do I seem infuriated to you? I think that is called projection.

I have not asked STO about anything but if I wanted to I would.

You, I would spit on first.

Get the difference, failure?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278066 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>The Skank is nuts. Clearly "hubby" is off with his REAL woman tonite.
I wonder how many rounds "grandma" has in her pistol in her hick town, and how many of her neighboring white trash she's ready to take out.@@
Nice to know what kind of trash the Skank comes from tho! Just a chip off ole gramma's white trash block! LOL!
Gnite!
Yes, you had enough. Go put your bottle down and place your head down and pass out for the night.

Cuckooo
Chick Brilliance Returns

Avon, CT

#278067 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Me, Bitter, ugly, angry, self absorbed.
You know its true.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278068 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>The Skank is nuts. Clearly "hubby" is off with his REAL woman tonite.
Gnite!
G'night, Foo.

(is jm also seattle? it seems like gtown is seattle at times...)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278069 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You would spit on me first? Him second?

Hey...not fair.

I hope you brush your tooth before you spit on me.

So, you haven't asked STO about anything . He failed then, according to you.

Ah gagaga
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278070 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Am thinking she's gonna have a little trouble with this one, Chicky.

(((hugs)))

(gotta get some sleep before the alarm starts blaring)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,234,959
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Earthling-1 53,542
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 19,932
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... Thu Reverend Alan 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu TRD 70,035
News Protesters Fight Deportation of Army Veteran Fr... Wed Mag 1
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) May 26 hrichard91 37
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]