Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312776 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Chick Brilliance Returns

United States

#277903 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Love to you too girl, we've been thinking of you!
Thanks, Foo. Glad to see you are still giving the Liar LynneD hell!!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#277904 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that's my BELIEF from when YOU asked what the IMPRESSION was.
I maintain, I believe that MOST/THE MAJORITY of nurses are good and loving people to even go into the jobs they do.
Feel free to prove my impressions WRONG Skankdawg.
@@ Only an idiot like you would try to make an arguemnt about something like this.
The fool would argue the sky was green. If you stated that your impression it was blue.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#277905 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> No sweetie, you didn't say that "it's my belief". You said "MOST/the MAJORITY"as if it was a fact.
Now.,once again...prove your claim.
Again I wasnaddressing ELISE and what ELISE claimed hence my question to her about her being under that impression.
You keep deflecting and lying.
You asked if Elise was "under the impression". I was responding to that post. I even QUOTED the post you fkin dummy LOL!

KEEP IT IN CONTEXT Stupid Skanky.

Once again, I dont have to prove a claim that IS MY IMPRESSION you moron.

I'm not deflecting or lying about a thing. You asked about impressions, you got an answer BASED on impressions.

Now YOU stop lying.

If you THINK I'm lying, then make a claim and PROVE my impressions wrong.
Chick Brilliance Returns

United States

#277906 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
:D
Actually I have to take that back about it being funny. It is nasty and disgusting. I hope that isn't RC talking to Foo like that.

Location hidden

#277907 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> "My" version of Christ is the same "version" as your gf and daughters.
Your ignorance is pathetic.
Oh no its not! Its not the same version as ANY REAL Christian's that I know of.

You FOUL the name of "Christ" AND that of actual Christians, thus why I normally when speaking to the likes of you say "Your version of "faith" or use the word jesus without caps.

You show your own faith the most disrespect of ANYONE I've ever seen, so who the hell are YOU to whine about me? YOU demean your own "faith" more than I EVER could.

Location hidden

#277908 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know you rejected religion.
What Catholics said that Christ was our creator?. Name one.
There ya go again. Claiming that your jesus isn't g-d.

Thank for proving my point Skanky.

BTW, that's not what the discussion was about.

YOUR claim is that my G-d and your version of g-d is the same.

My response is and has ALWAYS been that if you think jesus is G-d, then NO, your g-d and MINE as a Jewish person are certainly NOT the same.

And you're a liar if you try to claim otherwise.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#277909 Jan 18, 2013
It's obvious you want SOMETHING crammed down your throat...
see the light wrote:
The heathen pagan crowd just wants to cram their decadence and immorality down everyones throats!
Tondaleyo lives

United States

#277910 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's NOT what you said. You said "G-d is G-d. Jesus is his son".
Either your version of g-d IS jesus or not.
You claimed jesus is NOT g-d, but g-d's son.
Your trinity shit as a means of deflection is meaningless to me.
If you're claiming that your g-d is the same G-d I worship as someone of the Jewish faith, I maintain you're full of shit, and that's a FACT.
There is ONE G-d, and He is NOT part of any trinity.
Do you know what the number ONE means? Singular, not trinity.
Its funny how you want to call ME a bigot, but you want to try to demean the Jewish faith by trying to claim your version of g-d is ours.
You're the biggest bigot here.
LOL, your not Jewish, only by birth , thats it, You couldn't even try to explain the Trinity. There is only one God, God the Father , God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. And by the way This God is the God of all mankind, the only God.

Location hidden

#277911 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't mock or attack Christ when she doesn't believe in Him.
I wouldn't put it that way really STO. I wouldn't mock YOUR Christ or J's or my daughter's, because I respect you all and moreover, I respect your faiths. I dont know about you, but J and my daugher are not Catholic, tho they are Christian.

I believe that the Skank and her ilk represent all that's WRONG in their VERSION of "faith". They do not in ANY way represent ANYTHING that's good or decent about their 'faith', and in fact I believe they personify the worst of the Catholic church - they are no better than the pedophile priests or the hierarchy of the RCC that's tried to hide, cover it up and misrepresent anything they can to avoid what's wrong in their faith.

There is so much that's beautiful about being a Christian, but they epitomize all that's UGLY about it.

To ME, its like they are part of some sick pseudo "faith". Much like Fred Phelps Westboro "church". THey could be rabid Freddie followers and fit RIGHT in.

Indianapolis

#277913 Jan 18, 2013
You typed that with one hand, obviously. Where does yo9ur jesus tell you to act like that, or fantasize about lesbian sex.

BTW--jesus was a jew.
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whole fake religion is meaningless foofookvnt. I guess for the jewis its anything goes. Your a good example. You think your married to another woman and you have filthy sex with her....

Location hidden

#277912 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I most certainly seek out prolife Drs (ob/gyn). No baby killers will go anywhere NEAR my babies or me.
ROFLMAO! Yet you have ZERO idea if your doctor ever did an abortion. Its not like they'd TELL you after all! LOLOLOL!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#277914 Jan 18, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, your not Jewish, only by birth , thats it, You couldn't even try to explain the Trinity. There is only one God, God the Father , God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. And by the way This God is the God of all mankind, the only God.
Tell that to Stupid Sassy, who says that Jesus is not the same God as "God the Creator". Nice of her to admit that you people worship more than one God, but SHE is the one contradicting you, not Foo.
Chick Brilliance Returns

United States

#277915 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicky, didn't you at one time post as "G-dless by choice"? If I'm mistaken, I'm VERY sorry, I could have sworn you had.
Nope. I have never used that name. Its OK.

I don't take anything Lynne says seriously anyway. Even if you made the mistake, shes being a psycho bitch about it. As usual.

Indianapolis

#277916 Jan 18, 2013
You're just jealous because you've never brought a woman to orgasm.
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>
You lame excuse for a jewis! Fookvnt! Do you think of the look on your Rabbis face if he could see your face buried in another womans crotch and your tongue up inside of her working her to a sinful climax? If he could see you laving your tongue all over her mamms like a depraved animal in heet?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#277917 Jan 18, 2013
Welcome back, Chicky. :)

Location hidden

#277918 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> And the lies continue.......
^^^^the master manipulator ^^^^^
Where did I say that Jesus "ISN'T " God?
Show me.
Sure. You've tried to claim that your version of g-d is the same G-d that those of the Jewish faith worship.

I told you that you were full of shit. You said to me "What a pathetic excuse for you turning your back on your creator."

I responded: Your jesus IS NOT my creator. Your jesus is a meanigless nothing to me.

YOU responded:
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Nor is he mine.God is.
Thus, you are saying jesus is meaningless to you (as you were agreeing with me - <<TIC>>), AND that he is not g-d.

Either your jesus is g-d or he's not.

Either g-d is the creator, AND jesus is g-d, or he's not. You can't have it both ways Skankdawg.

Indianapolis

#277920 Jan 18, 2013
No, not everyone is a caregiver, and if you've never been one, you have no basis to criticize those who are. Nurses generally don't tell anyone what their chances in the afterlife are and very few patients are interested in forgiveness from the medical staff. But terminal patients often like to TALK to people because they often can't do anything else.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is a caregiver in one respect or another. I'm sure that you have an important role but when it comes to a person feeling the need to 'confess' their past sins which might include an abortion and needing to be comforted that their God will forgive them and welcome them to heaven, you might not be up to the job. Do you think you could give them that reassurance?

Location hidden

#277919 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> And the lies continue.......
^^^^the master manipulator ^^^^^
Where did I say that Jesus "ISN'T " God?
Show me.
***sighs** Okay. Lets explain once again for the stupid girl.

You claimed that g-d is your creator not jesus. Thus you're denying jesus is your g-d.

EIther way you're f'd in the head if you think your version of g-d is the same one as He who those of the Jewish faith worship.

Location hidden

#277921 Jan 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say "creator", Spin Queen. I said "God", and you know damned well that Knit and Pray for one (or whatever her screen name is this week) tells Foo all the time that Jesus IS God.
I know what the RCC teaches. My post is not about that. My post is about YOU contradicting what other Catholics say.
Try for a LITTLE honesty, and address what I'm actually talking about.
SHe can't Bit. As usual, she said something stupid and is now trying to backtrack around it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#277922 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Go reread your last post attacking Christ, his mother and his foster father Joseph.
Looney. Schizo.
Why is it okay for you fundies to mock other people's beliefs but then you get upset when you think your religion is being "attacked"? What is it with this fundie double-standard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,459,134
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 7,944
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,336
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Wheelz 20,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 hr Ize Found 71,235
Beware of This Company-Andrews Oil Company, The... (Oct '11) 20 hr BLOODSEED 11
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Tue myspace 12

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages