Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311487 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#277855 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She said no one on their deathbed ever said they were sorry for an abortion. Does that mean no one ever has? Probably not, she wouldn't be the one to tell because she would have nothing consoling to offer someone who knows they made a mistake.
You're an idiot. First off, she said she never HEARD anyone on their deathbed say that. The FACT is you dont KNOW one way or another, but that doesn't stop you from making an ASSumption.

Further -

Your claim was "You have made it sound like you were privy to the most imntimate details of a dying person's life. Not so."

AGAIN I maintain, how would you know what intimate details of a persons life she or ANYONE'S been privy to?

You make some MORONIC comments then play stupid.

I think Bit's right. You're NOT playing. You really ARE this dumb.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#277856 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She said no one on their deathbed ever said they were sorry for an abortion. Does that mean no one ever has? Probably not, she wouldn't be the one to tell because she would have nothing consoling to offer someone who knows they made a mistake.
Are you actually stupid enough to think that Elise advertises her abortion opinions or her religious beliefs to all the dying patients? Really? How would these dying people know what she thinks about abortion?

If I was "only a caregiver" and a dying patient spoke of any regrets to me, including over an abortion, I would do anything I could to console that person.

I don't think you could separate out your personal beliefs and opinions from another persons when they need a sympathetic ear. I can. I think while consoling people you would make it all about you and what you believe.

Location hidden

#277857 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that you realize that you have nothing of interest to contribute to this thread. All you do is berate others trying to have a discussion.
Too bad.
LOLOLOLOL!!

Good try Inkstain. You're not trying to have any discussions. You make up stupid shit in some lame attempt to make an agenda driven point, then get pissy when I or others call you on it. In THIS case, pretty much EVERYONE has called you on it.

I have a whole lot more to contribute than the stupid little fake stories you like to make up. I have FACTS. But hey, you dont LIKE those.

Location hidden

#277858 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you brought up the women who regret their abortions and claimed we all were heartless about that, too.
You tied it in, so I did, too. And figured I'd be able to help you see a different perspective. That's usually how conversation works where I come from, Ink.
Inkstain isn't interested in other perspectives. SHe's not much interested in conversation either.

She wants people to play along with her stupidity and gets upset when they dont.

Location hidden

#277859 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was about him, not her.
That's your take. Not mine.

See? You dont want discussion, conversation OR other perspectives. THanks for proving it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#277860 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> No, my point went right over yours.
LOL, uh huh. You keep telling yourself that. No one else is fooled.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#277861 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, Bit, lemme get this straight. Are you saying Triple L likes to accuse others of hiding behind different screen names because hiding behind different screen names is dishonest even though Triple L insists she would never hide behind different screen names because she's not dishonest because she'd never hide behind different screen names? Have I got it right?
<tic>
Pretty much :)

Location hidden

#277864 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Show me the post where I asked what YOU thought. I wasn't even posting to you.
Skanky, you're on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD. I dont give a shit WHO you were asking, I responded to you asking what was THOUGHT.
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Are you under the impression that all caregivers /takers are loving, good people who have their 'patients' best interest at heart?(This includes ill people -physically or mentally, young children, the elderly).
You're a very naive person.
Lets quote your suck buddy Lynnie, shall we? READ FOR COMPREHENSION <LOL>!

Asking if someone is "under the impression" is asking what they think about something in particular.
Now , where is your proof that the MAJORITY or MOST are?
AGAIN for the Fukwit Skanky - I dont have to offer proof, since its my IMPRESSION and that's what you SPECIFICALLY asked for.

AGAIN for the STupid Skank: Given the nature of the nursing industry, are YOU claiming that there's more BAD nurses than good ones??

Again, I truly hope you get one of the worst for your death days. You deserve it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#277863 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that you realize that you have nothing of interest to contribute to this thread. All you do is berate others trying to have a discussion.
Too bad.
You're having a discussion? Seems to me you're just rehashing that bullshit story of yours and putting down Elise. And whining.

Location hidden

#277865 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> And this one ^^^ claims to have taught her daughter about Christianity @@.
Where did I EVER claim that **I** taught her about Christianity?? Show us those posts please.
God is God. He is my creator.
Jesus is the son of God...my savior born to save me.
Holy Trinity ring a bell?
Holy trinity dont mean shit to me Skankdawg. Meaningless to the Jewish person mean anything to you?

AGAIN - you're claiming jesus isn't your g-d. Your jebus had nothing to do with creating you.(I'm sure he's backing off that one too, you're pretty foul)

I knew that already, because you ARE among the phoniest of xians here, but its nice to see you admit it.

BTW, G-d didn't schtup anyone, so he can't have a son. Or are you claiming he borrowed Joseph's dick for awhile? Oh wait! I remember now, virgin. Yeah. Right. Got it.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#277866 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Inkstain isn't interested in other perspectives. SHe's not much interested in conversation either.
She wants people to play along with her stupidity and gets upset when they dont.
I think there is a word for that.. Narcissistic comes to mind.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#277867 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> And this one ^^^ claims to have taught her daughter about Christianity @@.
God is God. He is my creator.
Jesus is the son of God...my savior born to save me.
Holy Trinity ring a bell?
Then why are there Catholics here who insist that Jesus IS "God"?

Location hidden

#277868 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: oh [email protected]..I don't know how to respond.
Oh no worries Skanky, I'm sure you'll respond like you always do, you'll run away and ignore it once we see the different stories.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277869 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skanky, you're on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD. I dont give a shit WHO you were asking, I responded to you asking what was THOUGHT.
<quoted text>
Lets quote your suck buddy Lynnie, shall we? READ FOR COMPREHENSION <LOL>!
Asking if someone is "under the impression" is asking what they think about something in particular.
<quoted text>
AGAIN for the Fukwit Skanky - I dont have to offer proof, since its my IMPRESSION and that's what you SPECIFICALLY asked for.
AGAIN for the STupid Skank: Given the nature of the nursing industry, are YOU claiming that there's more BAD nurses than good ones??
Again, I truly hope you get one of the worst for your death days. You deserve it.
You specifically said in your last post, that i asked YOU what YOUR thoughts were.

I never asked you anything. Nor was i addressing you. I was speaking DIRECTLY to Elise bout HER post.

Why are you lying now?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277870 Jan 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are there Catholics here who insist that Jesus IS "God"?
See Bitler, questions like this PROVE to me that you rejected a religion that you knew nothing about.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277871 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I EVER claim that **I** taught her about Christianity?? Show us those posts please.
<quoted text>
Holy trinity dont mean shit to me Skankdawg. Meaningless to the Jewish person mean anything to you?
AGAIN - you're claiming jesus isn't your g-d. Your jebus had nothing to do with creating you.(I'm sure he's backing off that one too, you're pretty foul)
I knew that already, because you ARE among the phoniest of xians here, but its nice to see you admit it.
BTW, G-d didn't schtup anyone, so he can't have a son. Or are you claiming he borrowed Joseph's dick for awhile? Oh wait! I remember now, virgin. Yeah. Right. Got it.
You said that your daughter was taught Christianity. Do you mean to tell me you know NOTHING about what you were having your daughter taught? WTH kind of mother are you?

I didn't ask you if the Holy Trinity meant anything personally to you. I said does the Holy Trinity ring a bell to you? One need not be a Christian to know what it means...ESPECIALLY one that has a Christian daughter @@

HERE IT IS AGAIN: BIGOTRY......attacking Christ^^^^^^^

And she is going to explain how it is "us", not Christ whom she is attacking.

@@
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277872 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have a condescending or demeaning attitude toward Christ. I have a condescending and demeaning attitude toward you and the other phony xians here t.
Go reread your last post attacking Christ, his mother and his foster father Joseph.

Looney. Schizo.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277873 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You said that your daughter was taught Christianity. Do you mean to tell me you know NOTHING about what you were having your daughter taught? WTH kind of mother are you?
I didn't ask you if the Holy Trinity meant anything personally to you. I said does the Holy Trinity ring a bell to you? One need not be a Christian to know what it means...ESPECIALLY one that has a Christian daughter @@
HERE IT IS AGAIN: BIGOTRY......attacking Christ^^^^^^^
And she is going to explain how it is "us", not Christ whom she is attacking.
@@
Good lord, sjm. Pipe down with the histrionics, will ya?

I'm a Christian and I can tell Foo is provoking you. She did a good job. You took the bait.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277874 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Go reread your last post attacking Christ, his mother and his foster father Joseph.
Looney. Schizo.
Oooh boy. Foo doesn't believe in the existence of Christ, Mary, or Joseph. So, she is not "attacking" them.

She's irritating the shit outta you, tho.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#277875 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> See Bitler, questions like this PROVE to me that you rejected a religion that you knew nothing about.
You're deflecting. And fooling no one. Answer the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,403,343
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr TWP 72,037
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ize Found 70,826
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr OMTE 20,386
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jul 22 litesong 60,655
PZC meeting on firearms store Jul 21 Dogmother 2
Elliot Zweig, MD - West Hartford CT Jul 20 Walter Dejanec 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages