Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309852 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#277825 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You paid a Dr to kill the life of either hour son or daughter while he or she was developing in the womb. You refuse to acknowledge that evil.
SHe's acknowledged she had an abortion. She doesn't regret it. Deal with it already.
Nurses like you scare me.
You should pray that you have as decent a person as well as wonderful a nurse as she is by your deathbed Skanky.

Personally, I hope you get what you deserve, one of the horriffic ones.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277826 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
STO, come on, dont you know by now that the rules are DIFFERENT for Lynniekins? She's "speshul" dontchaknow?
Lol

yeah, she's speshul, alright.

in that derogatory sense.

: D

Location hidden

#277827 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ah....not so fast. Are you insinuating that shrinks arent "caregivers"?. Their line of work may not be labeled "care taker" but is the end result not the same(as per my example and point)?.
You missed my point ;)
WHere did she say anything about "shrinks" you moron.

She said "Bartenders, hairdressers, and manicurist aren't caregivers"

Go tell Lynnie to give you a lecture about 'reading for comprehension' Skankdawg.
sasssylicious

Brooklyn, NY

#277828 Jan 18, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
as far as I know, no tax dollars are used to fund abortions. I believe its the law
Wrong.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277829 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet not ONE person here has said either thing.
Why do you LIE Inkstain?
<quoted text>
I think you're a deliberately stupid empty headed boob. And I bet I'm more correct than you are.
I dont feel sorry for the likes of you, your ignorance is too deliberate.
It has been said many times. You just have a bad memory.

I feel sorry for you and your poor family that has to put up with your bigotry against Christianity that you profess so often here.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#277830 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you claim that your deities exist?
Only as part of my Faith.. Do learn the difference, you fool.

I am not going around proclaiming that Dagda was an actual person. Was there

**shrugs*8

I can prove that the Picts were an actual people.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the...

I can prove Milisian are an actual people.

http://www.academia.edu/330427/Strabo_17.1.18...

When you can show some evidence outside of your books of faith that there was a jesus. You get back to me.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277831 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WHere did she say anything about "shrinks" you moron.
She said "Bartenders, hairdressers, and manicurist aren't caregivers"
Go tell Lynnie to give you a lecture about 'reading for comprehension' Skankdawg.
Someone PLEASE tell me that she ^^^^is kidding me.

Location hidden

#277832 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you rambling about? We were talking about a guy who's girlfriend aborted their baby and how it affected him. You and others pretty much made fun of him instead of seeing his point of view. It is what I expected. You didn't disappoint.
ROFLAMO Yeah, it "affected" him SO much, we went out and got MULTIPLE sex partners! Clearly he doesn't care too much.

Location hidden

#277833 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that's it, resort to your bigotry when someone makes a valid point.
You didn't MAKE a valid point. Neither did your idiot friend.
Honey,until you stop supporting killing innocent human life while in the womb, you will NEVER be put in the same category as a good, loving caring "caretaker ".
Wrong again Stupid Skanky. As long as she supports everyone making their OWN medical choices, she will be among the leadership of good, caring caretakers.
You are a walking oxymoron.
And YOU are MINUS the oxy.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277834 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says Inkstain? How do you know what people tell others on their deathbeds?
You like to make shit up a lot then act like your claims are valid.
She said no one on their deathbed ever said they were sorry for an abortion. Does that mean no one ever has? Probably not, she wouldn't be the one to tell because she would have nothing consoling to offer someone who knows they made a mistake.

Location hidden

#277835 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you missed the point of the story. It wasn't about her. It was about him.
Except it WAS about her. It was HER decision to make. Period. If he'd cared, he'd have kept it in his pants, and wouldn't have gone on to keep schtupping around with OTHER sex partners, remaining "aloof" or not.

Dude, as you created him, can't care that much.

Location hidden

#277836 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Prove if. Prove that "MOST/MAJORITY" are.
Why should I have to prove anything? You asked me what I THOUGHT, and given the nature of the medical industry, and what it takes to be a nurse, I maintain that I believe that the MAJORITY are decent caring people.

Hearing about the bad ones are the exception to the rule. And THAT is a fact.
Save the insults. I am not impressed.
Kthanks in advanced.
Nah. YOu're a moron. I'll take every opportunity you give to point it out Skanky. I dont care if you're impressed or not.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277837 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Except you made UP the story, and a really pathetic one it was at that.
I'm sure that you realize that you have nothing of interest to contribute to this thread. All you do is berate others trying to have a discussion.

Too bad.

Location hidden

#277838 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Nor is he mine.God is.
So you admit your jesus isn't g-d.

Good to see you finally admit it.

Thank you for admitting you're among the PHONIEST of "christians". You dont even believe that your jesus is g-d!
Who cares who is "meaningless "to you?.
LOL @
I do, hense why I said its meaningless TO ME ya Skanky dope! LOLOL!!
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#277839 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you turn it to be about her? Do you have a problem staying focused?
Because you brought up the women who regret their abortions and claimed we all were heartless about that, too.

You tied it in, so I did, too. And figured I'd be able to help you see a different perspective. That's usually how conversation works where I come from, Ink.

Location hidden

#277840 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Hearing about a persons conversion is very inspiring. It gives others hope.
Spreading the good news of Gods love while expressing our humanity, is wonderfully inspiring and helps so many. I think this poster understands (because of where he once was in life) that he would get attacked. He is okay with that. Spreading the good news is worth it obviously.
A friend of mine(who was Jewish) gives all her "conversion" credit to a man (and God of course) who was a
close friend of hers. They hung out in a group for years. They were a wild group mostly due to coming from not stable homes or other issues. She had an abortion. She lead a very immoral(her words)life. The group kinda disbanded and one day the one guy came to them a changed man. He had "found Jesus" and wanted to spread the good news. They weren't ready to change their ways so they attacked him unmercifully. Reminding him of his former self and all the bad. He didnt fight back. He shared Gods love and forgiveness and healing.
As the years went on, she wanted that peace, joy and forgiveness that he received. She got it ;)
Well...here you are attacking ANYONE who speaks truth. That's why you people are so angry and frustrated. You don't WANT truth and it shows.
ROFLMAOOOOOO!!! Damn, that story changes every time you tell it SKankdawg.

I'll have to dig up the other two versions. You lying sack of crap! LOL
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#277841 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except it WAS about her. It was HER decision to make. Period. If he'd cared, he'd have kept it in his pants, and wouldn't have gone on to keep schtupping around with OTHER sex partners, remaining "aloof" or not.
Dude, as you created him, can't care that much.
It was about him, not her.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277842 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I have to prove anything? You asked me what I THOUGHT, and given the nature of the medical industry, and what it takes to be a nurse, I maintain that I believe that the MAJORITY are decent caring people.
Hearing about the bad ones are the exception to the rule. And THAT is a fact.
<quoted text>
Nah. YOu're a moron. I'll take every opportunity you give to point it out Skanky. I dont care if you're impressed or not.
Show me the post where I asked what YOU thought. I wasn't even posting to you.

Duh.

Now , where is your proof that the MAJORITY or MOST are?

Location hidden

#277843 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I don't condone killing anyone. YOU know this already. I am prolife. I am not like you who thinks we can pick and choose WHO can or can't be killed.
Liar, You'd PICK your daugher die if she had to have a lifesaving abortion.

You've said NUMEROUS times you'd rather she die than have a lifesaving abortion.
I hope that while in church, he was begging God for forgiveness.
More likely he was praying that he be saved from His followers. After all, it was one of your own that murdered him.

sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277844 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit your jesus isn't g-d.
Good to see you finally admit it.
Thank you for admitting you're among the PHONIEST of "christians". You dont even believe that your jesus is g-d!
<quoted text>
I do, hense why I said its meaningless TO ME ya Skanky dope! LOLOL!!
And this one ^^^ claims to have taught her daughter about Christianity @@.

God is God. He is my creator.
Jesus is the son of God...my savior born to save me.
Holy Trinity ring a bell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 1,232,043
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 53,457
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) 4 hr usherhollens 17
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr TOASTER 19,919
News Conn. Gay Couple Accused of Molesting Adopted Sons (Dec '11) 16 hr George 592
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 hr TRD 70,012
News Strangers Come To Hartford Student's Aid (Mar '09) Thu didusayhome 120
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]