Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311489 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#277068 Jan 15, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
HoneyFoofoo should be excommunicated from the Jewish faith , she would rather spit in God's Eye and tell God off than live like God wants honey foofoo to.
Knutbar, I'm Jewish, we dont do exommunication the way your kind do.

And since your jesus ISN'T my G-d, my willingness to piss in his eye would mean nothing to my faith, since your jesus is meaningless as well to those of the Jewish faith.

You should worry about your own soul Knutbar. Its in much more danger than mine is, I assure you.

Location hidden

#277069 Jan 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks she's right. Stupidly stubborn and won't admit it.
I don't know if you remember, Foo, back before Terri Schiavo's autopsy came out and I was still thinking her husband had been too quick about removing the feeding tube? But there'd been a nurse-practitioner who used to post with us. Do you remember?
I remember arguing with her stupidly for hours one night. Of course she was right. And eventually I learned Terri's brain had liquefied and there was no hope for recovery. And I remember acquiescing, publicly eating crow, and then laughing about it.
That's what's missing in this thread. Nobody eats crow and laughs about it.
I think Elise is right for the most part. "Why so serious folks?"
:)
I truly believe in Lynne's case that this is the ONLY attention she gets, and since she's destroyed ANY possiblity of posititve attention, she thrives on the negative. She knows that within a day of her not posting, nobody cares and nobody misses her. Thus, she's got to make the WORST impression she can so she can delude herself about her superiority.

Location hidden

#277070 Jan 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what's missing in this thread. Nobody eats crow and laughs about it.
Most of us did that over there at times, with the exception for the truly mentally ill who TRULY believed their nonsense. Heck, many do it here with five very specific exceptions: Lynne, Skank, Ink, Knut and No Relevance.

I think its particularly amusing to watch Lynne do 180 degree turnarounds, and how desperately she tries to make it appear as if she'd been saying the same things all long! Its HYSTERICAL.

She may not laugh but we will! LOL

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#277071 Jan 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except it does NOT define the unborn child as a "human being". It ALSO says NOTHING about a 'seperate crime', it is in fact, a crime unto itself.
<quoted text>
...<quoted text>
...Clearly you DONT know the facts, otherwise, you wouldn't make such an ass of yourself so often LOL!
Foo: "Except it does NOT define the unborn child as a "human being". It ALSO says NOTHING about a 'seperate crime', it is in fact, a crime unto itself."

Retarded people are so much smarter than you. They would get it.

That whole section speaks of a pregnant woman and her unborn child being killed. One crime is the murder of the woman, the [separate crime] is the murder of the unborn child and the law is allowing for the "separate offense" of murder for that unborn child to be prosecuted, by law.

"‘(a)(1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section."

You have to read the entire thing to know they're saying that the crime of murdering an unborn child is SEPARATE from the murder of its mother.

It DOES define the unborn child as a human being because it's saying that murdering an unborn child is punishable by law because it's murdering a "human being". That's what it says. The person won't be punished just for the crime of murdering the mother, this section says they will be punished for murdering the human being in utero, the unborn child. THEIR wording, not mine. Take it up with the authors of the law.

"‘(C) If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being."

I can't dumb it down more than that. It's written in black and white and I can't help those, like you, who have no adult reading comprehension skills. I can only keep quoting the law. It says what it says, and no amount of you claiming it's not saying what it's saying will ever prove me wrong and you right.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#277072 Jan 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly believe in Lynne's case that this is the ONLY attention she gets, and since she's destroyed ANY possiblity of posititve attention, she thrives on the negative. She knows that within a day of her not posting, nobody cares and nobody misses her. Thus, she's got to make the WORST impression she can so she can delude herself about her superiority.
Toots, you're too stupid to see you're ther one getting the negative attention because you're an uneducated idiot who thinks she has knowledge of topics she doesn't have knowledge of, and you're getting OWNED left and right.

I don't care what kind of attention I get here from fools like you, because people like you are meaningless, except to display what utter ignorant buffoons make up PC here.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#277073 Jan 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us did that over there at times, with the exception for the truly mentally ill who TRULY believed their nonsense. Heck, many do it here with five very specific exceptions: Lynne, Skank, Ink, Knut and No Relevance.
I think its particularly amusing to watch Lynne do 180 degree turnarounds, and how desperately she tries to make it appear as if she'd been saying the same things all long! Its HYSTERICAL.
Foo: "I think its particularly amusing to watch... do 180 degree turnarounds, and how desperately she tries to make it appear as if she'd been saying the same things all long!"

Psychological projection.

I knew exactly what I was talking about from the first time I posted that law here, to the last post I just made; and will continue to know exactly what I'm talking about long after you've finished rambling on with ignorance about it.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#277074 Jan 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheh

You're right! When she starts repeating us all while still calling us boneheads or buffoons! That's a knack right there.
Gtown71

United States

#277075 Jan 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You say some REALLY stupid shit with absolutely NO basis in reality. How pathetic.
You like calling people stupid don't you?
yet you can't do simple math. Lol
Tondaleyo lives

United States

#277076 Jan 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? I've seen literally hundreds going into clinics for what may or may NOT be abortions (since abortions are done at health clinics and abortion is NOT the only reason women will be going into them) and I've only RARELY seen them crying, and when they are, its USUALLY because assholes like you are outside.
<quoted text>
To help protect them from idiots like you.
<quoted text>
Usually, because they havent been eduated well, and feel that they have no other choices. Which is why poeple like me are around to make sure they DO know what their alternatives are.
<quoted text>
Why do you lie about this? There is ZERO evidence to show this. In fact, if your claims were true, there WOULD be evidence of this, when in fact there's NONE.
I'd like to know why your kind is SO determined that women that have had abortions HAVE to regret them, HAVE to suffer, HAVE to "live destructive lives", when in fact the majority DO NOT.
You are a sick POS Sknaky.
Ever see the percentage of what planned parenthood ? They do abortions mostly . That means women go to planned parenthood only for killing their child.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#277077 Jan 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been more or less following the hysterical attempts that Lynne tries to go to justify her own ignorant opinion.
Tondaleyo lives

United States

#277078 Jan 15, 2013
Planned Parenthood's latest annual report shows it performed a record number of abortions in the fiscal year 2011-2012 and received a record amount of taxpayer funding.

According to that report, Planned Parenthood performed 333,964 abortions during the 12-month period. That compares 332,278 abortions in 2009 and 329,445 abortions in 2010 -- making a three-year toll of close to one-million abortions.

The report also indicates Planned Parenthood had a record year when it comes to funding from the government. An analysis done by the pro-life group, Susan B. Anthony List, shows the abortion provider received a record $542 million in taxpayer dollars by way of government grants, contracts, and Medicaid reimbursements.

That amounts to almost half of all Planned Parenthood's budget.
Gtown71

United States

#277079 Jan 15, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really are an idiot..
you really think your personal opinion is the only one..
Here is another opinion.
A marriage is that two people have dedicated to each other to share. Possibly with starting a family just as often as not wanting to starting a family.
The main purpose of marriage is what those two people decide it will be for them.
You really are an impotent control freak.
You and your collection of books do not get to decide what is best for everyone.
No -you and other controlers like you think they have the only say.
Lets see, if people lived according to me, and those old books, then there would be sex after marriage. No divorce. No kids broken hearts and screwed up minds, becouse they have two daddies and two mommies, no stds. Healthy life for all.

Your way -people think they come from animals, so they live like an animal. Std, and much other horrible funk, eating away at humans. Divorce, is easy to get, and only cost 50 bucks, unless kids, then 200. Wow -what a cheap price to end a family. Babies killed at 3000 A DAY.

People screwing everything and anything, holding their tiny little fist up, and shacking it at God. Lol

Sinfull sinsick world, where many kids are killed before the get here. Yet the ones that do make it, must have 7 or more dads, since the same woman that chooses if the kid dies or live, also chooses every other month a new man to make her happy.

Your world is garbage dump, but to you its home :)

It is clear how you live, I pray it is not how you die.-

Jonesboro AR

#277080 Jan 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You like calling people stupid don't you?
yet you can't do simple math. Lol
and you didn't think any one has seen evolution. I notice you ignored my post too.. LOL

Jonesboro AR

#277081 Jan 15, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>Ever see the percentage of what planned parenthood ? They do abortions mostly . That means women go to planned parenthood only for killing their child.
yeah it is 3% a it has been posted on this board and else where.. Which really means is that you are a lying sack of shyt. No one goes to a clinic to kill a child as well know killing a child is illegal. That is called murder, an illegal act.

However for the small percentage that actually go there for an abortion a medical procedure (a legal right)or the majority that go there to have a medical check up. That is no one business.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#277082 Jan 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a "Judeo-Christian g-d". CHristians think Jesus is g-d and Jews know better. So if your jebus doesn't recognize it, well, who really cares? LOL
The God of the old testament is my God and your God, unless you are a faux-jew and really a pagan. That means He does not see your faux- marrigae to another woman is real, even if some libtard faux-rabbi tells you it is.

Location hidden

#277083 Jan 15, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded people are so much smarter than you. They would get it.
Thank you for showing everyone how truly COMMON cow you really are Lynne. You SHOULD be ashamed, but dont have the class OR intelligence.
That whole section speaks of a pregnant woman and her unborn child being killed.
NO it does not. It speaks to the death OR bodily injury of the fetus, but says nothing about the crime against the woman.

However its ABOUT the woman because she's the pregnant one.
One crime is the murder of the woman, the [separate crime] is the murder of the unborn child and the law is allowing for the "separate offense" of murder for that unborn child to be prosecuted, by law.
You're a MORON Lynne.

It makes NO mention of any crime against the woman at all. But its fun to watch you twist things around so you are managing to get wrong the ONLY thing you'd gotten right this whole time - that its about the unborn child.

Its not "allowing" for anything. Period.
"‘(a)(1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365)
STOP THERE.

THAT is the "seperate" they're talking about. Statute 1365, which I've linked to, is what they're talking about here. Under 1365, the bodily injury or death of the fetus couldn't be prosecuted. HOWEVER, they're using that AS A SEPERATE OFFENCE to link to, but stating SPECIFICALLY that it will be tried AS a seperate offence UNDER THIS ACT.
to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section."
WHat is defined under 1365 - but can't be prosecuted UNDER that law becasue its a fetus,'IS GULITY OF A SEPERATE OFFENCE'(using 1365 as the definition)'UNDER THIS ACT.'

Its YOU with the comprehension issues you dolt.
You have to read the entire thing to know they're saying that the crime of murdering an unborn child is SEPARATE from the murder of its mother.
No, you have to have a functional understanding how the law works and is applied, to understand that its a seperate offence than that of 1365 - WHICH IS NOT A PROSECUTION THAT CAN BE MADE FOR THE DEATH OF A FETUS.

Lets see if we cant dummy this down for you Lynne using a link and a name you've steadfastly refused to even read, let along begin to understand.

Tracy Marciniak. In 1992, her husband punched her in the stomach and killed her fetus, a fetus what was within days of being born. A VIABLE fetus.

Under the laws of that state in that era, nobody died. They could not take current laws and taylor them to fit his crime, so as a result, he served a minimal time in jail for first-degree reckless injury.

What the Unborn Victims of Violence act does, is make this a FEDERAL crime, using EXISTING laws (1365 among others such as 1111,1112 & 1113 as mentioned in the ACT as well...) and linking it to a NEW law, as a seperate offence.

THAT is what they mean by "seperate offence" you stupid bitch.

We'll take the rest of your stupidity seperately for space reasons.

Jonesboro AR

#277084 Jan 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No -you and other controlers like you think they have the only say.
Lets see, if people lived according to me, and those old books, then there would be sex after marriage. No divorce. No kids broken hearts and screwed up minds, becouse they have two daddies and two mommies, no stds. Healthy life for all.
Your way -people think they come from animals, so they live like an animal. Std, and much other horrible funk, eating away at humans. Divorce, is easy to get, and only cost 50 bucks, unless kids, then 200. Wow -what a cheap price to end a family. Babies killed at 3000 A DAY.
People screwing everything and anything, holding their tiny little fist up, and shacking it at God. Lol
Sinfull sinsick world, where many kids are killed before the get here. Yet the ones that do make it, must have 7 or more dads, since the same woman that chooses if the kid dies or live, also chooses every other month a new man to make her happy.
Your world is garbage dump, but to you its home :)
It is clear how you live, I pray it is not how you die.-
Feel that christian loovvee.. Yeah you are as hypocritical fanatic..

Fortunately the world has as a whole is seeing the fanatism and rejecting it.

Faith is good, but not fanaticism.

So if you want tyo live in such a society.. Iran is reaching for that dream. Move there. You would fit in there..
Oh and by the way moron if there are that many babies being killed at such a prodigious rate. Call 911 now!

Oh wait you are just a fool that hates the fact that you can not control them.

I guess being an impotent control freak is all you can ever hope to be in life.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#277085 Jan 15, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>Ever see the percentage of what planned parenthood ? They do abortions mostly . That means women go to planned parenthood only for killing their child.
Since when is 3% "most", you stupid thing?

And guess what? Slightly less than half of all PP clinics don't even perform abortions.

You're dumber than dirt, and far less useful.

Location hidden

#277086 Jan 15, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>

It DOES define the unborn child as a human being because it's saying that murdering an unborn child is punishable by law because it's murdering a "human being". That's what it says.
No Lynne, that's NOT what it says.

"If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally
kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead
of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided
under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally
killing or attempting to kill a human being."

Sections of the Federal code 1111,1112 & 1113 are statutes about killing a human being. This is linking THOSE laws to THIS law for the purposes of PUNISHMENT.

Its NOT "defining" a fetus as a human being.

In FACT, if you go FURTHER into the act, where the Statute is covered under the Uniform Code Of Military Justice, the same paragraph is stated, with DIFFERENT MILITARY statutes.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-108publ212/...

THEIR wording, not mine. Take it up with the authors of the law.
Actually, its YOUR wording, not theirs, so I'm pointing out your inablity to understand what they wrote.
I can't dumb it down more than that. It's written in black and white and I can't help those, like you, who have no adult reading comprehension skills. I can only keep quoting the law. It says what it says, and no amount of you claiming it's not saying what it's saying will ever prove me wrong and you right.
Actually what proves you wrong is the law itself and how it works.

Lynne, I've been in publishing for over 20 years now, I'm an English major and I GUARANTEE I have a better understanding of what is written in that law than you do. Its not MY comprehension abilities that's in question here, and that's a fact.

Clearly, you're dumbing it down for YOURSELF because you NEED to make it fit your agenda.

The problem is you'd have to pull your head from your ass to understand it properly.

Location hidden

#277087 Jan 15, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Toots, you're too stupid to see you're ther one getting the negative attention
Yet I'm not getting any negative attention at all ....
because you're an uneducated idiot who thinks she has knowledge of topics she doesn't have knowledge of,
Yet I'm MUCH more educated than you will EVER be, if ONLY by the virture of having my high school diploma, never mind my English and History degree's.

and you're getting OWNED left and right.
Now THIS is funny! Lynne, you couldn't OWN anyone here if you had all the riches in the universe. You're simply NOT that intelligent.
I don't care what kind of attention I get here from fools like you,.
OBVIOUSLY you do care about getting negative attention.

If you didn't care, you'd be on a forum with people that actually RESPECT your opinions, and you wouldn't be regarded by the MAJORITY as a cowardly, lying asshole with a bent toward megalomania.

And THAT is a FACT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Obama is a joke 1,404,479
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min retarded democrats 20,390
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRD 70,834
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 19 hr silly rabbit 81
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 hr Kaine and Unable 60,659
Review: Floors Now (Aug '11) 23 hr Mrs Iacobucci 3
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages