Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gtown71

United States

#276820 Jan 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The bible also says you can kill them if they are disobedient, or just dash their brains against the rocks.
<quoted text>
So you compare an unborn child, with an extreme jew teen, who will not listen to anything the parents say 6000 years ago?

Plus, the parents were to take the child to the elders of the city. I'm sure the teen has many chances to straighten up.

Today guys like Bam get millions from their own tv show.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#276821 Jan 14, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, what trash, by the way, your adoptive mother has met her child that she miscarried when she died.
No actually she wouldn't, since by our faith, ensoulment happens at birth.
So you would spit in Christ's face,
Only YOUR version of him.

Anything that YOU hold sacred is fouled by your very presence.

Location hidden

#276822 Jan 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Who says that the number of abortions shouldn't be reduced? Who says abortion should not be rare? And, BTW, it is you who says I promote abortion, which is a solid lie. I promote a woman's right to make whatever decision is right for her. I don't care what that decision is, silly. It's not my business. Right to Choose, that's what is is about. Nothing more, nothing less. Stop making stuff up.
These FREAKS really are so unintelligent to understand how simple our views really are.

Medical CHOICE. As you said, nothing more, nothing less. Period.

Instead, they have to keep adding to what we're saying to justify their stupidity.

At the end of the day, their - AND our views are 100% meaningless to the women actually MAKING the decisions.

Location hidden

#276823 Jan 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Fu** your god; yuor superstitions mean nothing.
Gee..who's been blowng up clnics, shooting doctors, and haranguing clinic patients? Not pro-choicers; you and your PLM zombies are a violent bunch. Read a history book moron; hitler outlawed abortion JUST LIKE you want to do.
<quoted text>
Well said. ALL of it.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#276824 Jan 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The boy is trying to be clever. He's got nothing to work with. We all want abortion numbers to be as low as possible. I don't see how making abortion illegal and birth control difficult to access will help.
I don't see how it helps, either. Looks more like chasing their own tail.

Location hidden

#276825 Jan 14, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text> Gee..who's been blowng up clnics, shooting doctors, and haranguing clinic patients?No one in the pro life movement.
You're either really stupid, or really ignorant. I vote for both.

EVERY murder and clinic bombing has been done by those in the "pro-life" movement you IDIOT.

LOL, Hitler forced abortions on the Jews, the Polish, the Czechs, Hungarians, Gypsies , Catholics ,
MOST of the time he just murdered them, since he was trying to wipe them off the face of the earth you jackass. For his "perfect race", abortion was outlawed.

Location hidden

#276826 Jan 14, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>And you chose evil.
And you choose deliberate stupidity, and being a Jackass for Jebus.

Location hidden

#276827 Jan 14, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>Over fifty million slaughtered by abortion in the U.S.
Says who?

Not ONE person has been "slaughtered" by legal and safe abortion in the US.

There MAY have been over 50 million abortions done on over 40 years, but that doesn't address the stupidity commented on by the other poster.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276828 Jan 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the woman don't grant the man she married, His wishes on "their " child, then chances are, there will be one more marriage bite the dust.
Not that marriage is anything prodeath folks hold as sacred.
If they don't value human life inside the womb, they will not hold value to anything, but their own "happiness "and desires.
Your bullshyt continues. As once more you post is just that from beginning to end. Bullshyt.

Location hidden

#276829 Jan 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you compare an unborn child, with an extreme jew teen, who will not listen to anything the parents say 6000 years ago?
Plus, the parents were to take the child to the elders of the city. I'm sure the teen has many chances to straighten up.
WTF IS this idiot babbling about now?
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#276830 Jan 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyin Lynnie is so intent on her doubletalk that she ignores what's actually going on.
All I can do is shake my head, Foo.

(read through the links you supplied about the Peterson case, thanks, it was interesting)
Gtown71

United States

#276831 Jan 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the World Health Organization, there are over half a million born EVERY DAY.
In the US, there are over 4.5 million babies born in a year. According to the CDC, less than 800K are aborted. Dont know where you're getting your bullshit 3000 a day numbers from.
Do the math smart lady - 3000 a day mon.- fri.= 15,000 a week.
If you only count 4 weeks in a month for each month, it comes to 60,000 a month.
60,000 times 12 months = 720,000 abortions, which is well under the 800,000 count you say.

Maybe you should try simple math, before you and your friends tell someone they are stupid.

You're wrong on this
You're wrong on God
You're wrong on many things, yet too pridefull to admit it.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276832 Jan 14, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text> Gee..who's been blowng up clnics, shooting doctors, and haranguing clinic patients? No one in the pro life movement. LOL, Hitler forced abortions on the Jews, the Polish, the Czechs, Hungarians, Gypsies , Catholics , etc. You messed up in the head. And you are pure evil, another one that must have a black heart. Think about what you believe in, nothing positive, you support evil, violent acts,I wonder how many children you got to.
Knutter you are one clusterf*cked up mess.. I have yet known you to be right about anything..

Prolife movement has spawned some of the worse domestic terrorist in the latter half of the 20th century and the beginning of this one.

http://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/viole...
Extreme Violence

The following are incidents that were reported to or obtained by NAF. Extreme violence has the potential to destroy clinics and harm the lives of clinic staff. More

Murders and Shootings

Anti-abortion extremists perpetrated an unprecedented level of violence in 1993 with the first murder of an abortion provider, Dr. David Gunn. Since that time, anti-abortion extremists have murdered or attempted to murder others involved in reproductive health care. More

Arsons and Bombings

Arsons and bombings at clinics can cause widespread destruction. Over two hundred of these crimes have been committed against reproductive health care clinics since the mid-1970s. More

Butyric Acid Attacks

Butyric acid is a clear, colorless liquid with an unpleasant, rancid, vomit-like odor. Anti-abortion extremists began using butyric acid as a weapon against abortion facilities in early 1991. Butyric acid disrupts services, closes clinics for clean-up, and harasses patients and staff. More

Anthrax Threats

From 1998 through 2002 letters threatening to contain anthrax were used as a tool to intimidate clinics. Over 650 letters have been received, causing clinics to be closed and staff to be subjected to decontamination procedures and placed on unnecessary medications. None of the letters ultimately contained real anthrax. Clayton Waagner was convicted of sending 554 of the letters, but no arrests have been made in the remaining 100 cases. More
Gtown71

United States

#276833 Jan 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh piss off you sanctimonous prick. NOBODY is "prodeath" and to make such a claim is complete nonsense.
I personally am for CHOICE for women, and hold marraige as extremely sacred. I was married before my G-d and my family and friends, and I hold very little as more sacred than that.
So if you got pregnant, with your husbands child, sorry fetus, and you wanted to abort, and he did not, you really think you have sooo much respect for marriage, if you abort anyway?

Sorry "choose to abort " anyway?
Gtown71

United States

#276835 Jan 14, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bullshyt continues. As once more you post is just that from beginning to end. Bullshyt.
Your heart has been so hardened, and your mind is so far from truth, that you would think anything written that is common sense would be bad to you.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#276837 Jan 14, 2013
Right...all those shootings, bombings, etc, have been done by the peoria ladies' garden club. I thought your god didn't like lying?

Forcing abortion is no better or worse than forbidding it.

How many children I got to WHAT? I'm not a catholic priest, idiot.
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text> Gee..who's been blowng up clnics, shooting doctors, and haranguing clinic patients? No one in the pro life movement. LOL, Hitler forced abortions on the Jews, the Polish, the Czechs, Hungarians, Gypsies , Catholics , etc. You messed up in the head. And you are pure evil, another one that must have a black heart. Think about what you believe in, nothing positive, you support evil, violent acts,I wonder how many children you got to.

Indianapolis

#276838 Jan 14, 2013
There's no fu**ing double homicide law; it's a murder charge (if the woman dies) and a fetal homicide charge--two separate charges.
Under the law, a fetus is not a person. I never said a fetus was or was not part of the woman; it's amazingly irrelevant. I have pointed out that if it is part of her, then she can do anything she wants with it. If it is not, then it has no innate right to use her uterus without permission and can be evicted.
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is the fetus being killed considered a homicide if the fetus is "apart" of the mother in the first palce? If the fetus is "part" of the mother, a ridiculous unscientific argument you pro-choicers like to make, explain the double homicide part of the act. Webster's Definition of a Homicide- The killing of one PERSON (or people) by another. Why do you think Planned Parenthood was against this act? I know it doesn't outlaw abortion, I'm just saying that it totally goes against the orginal argument that you like to make which is that the fetus is PART of the woman. If it was "part" of a woman's body, it wouldn't be a DOUBLE homicide.

Indianapolis

#276839 Jan 14, 2013
It's YOUR psychotic deity. The bible doesn't say a thing against abortion, btw.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#276840 Jan 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
That's a tough gig...my ex was a CNA on a geriatric psych ward. He learned a lot about patience and compassion as patients drifted in and out of lucidity. And, of course, some died while in the ward.
<quoted text>
It is tough but I love geriatrics. The patients are wonderful and interesting, there is almost every pathology you can think of, so it's always a challenge. I also have charge of a rehab unit, so that's fun, also. As for death, it's part of the gig, true. It's not the hardest part, that's for sure.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#276841 Jan 14, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
Yes, it is people in the prolife movement who blow up clinics, shoot doctors and harass clinic patients and workers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min THE DEVIL 1,223,920
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min zion 53,013
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,790
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Enya 19,891
TS Tiffany Lord HIV POSITIVE.Beware! 18 hr manny 2
justin c. freeman attorney hartford, ct is a sh... Sun weatherfieldguy112 1
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Sat cdonald18 35
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]