Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,761
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#276522 Jan 13, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless you child. You are dealing with proabortion pagans. If you need to be up lifted read the latest issue of Time magazine. It relates how the proaborts are not pro-choice as these frauds claim to be but are really,"abortion-rights advocates". They are losing ground. State after state is putting more restriciitons on the reckelss and needless slaughter of millions of unborn children every year. More and more people are moving to the prolife position bevcasue of the reckless and immoral way abortion is used.
This makes the proabort pagans angry and they come here and spew their hatred of God, Christians and children but they are losing. Eventually the Roe v. Wade political decision will be a shell and almost every state will have extremely strict prolife laws in place to finally end this needless and Godles slaughter of our children by irresponsbile people.
you are partially right there fop fop. Red states will enact more and more legislation to restrict if not outright band abortion. But the more intelligent democratic states will keep abortion safe and legal.

Once you ban it, let me know how all those back alley abortions turn out. Of course the wealthy in your backwards red states will ship their pregnant daughters to a liberal state for an abortion when they get prego. However the poor and lower middle class won't be able to. So let me know how that goes when your welfare ranks swell, and you have to start financially support those kids. Then in about 2 decades, watch as your crime rates go through the roof.

and you are right us PROABORTS are all about abortion rights. We, unlike you, feel that personal medical decisions should be left up to the individual, not some hypocritical, holier than thou politician in a capital, miles away.

as for the use of PAGAN, geesh, do you really think that is an insult. Me personally I'm an atheist. I don't believe in any gods, especially some mean, sadist god thought up by a bunch of nomadic desert dwellers high on drugs.
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#276523 Jan 13, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>And you think people should be forced to go through this???
Wouldn't you want wonderful memories if only a few months of your first child? Or you would say no and have no hope and kill the baby ?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276524 Jan 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
as if everything, there is always going to be an exception, an outlier. However, the statistics are that most children born from unwanted pregnancies to unmarried teenagers do not have very good prospects in life. Of course the economic status of that teenager also have a serious impact on the destiny of the child. The poorer the teenage mother, the worse the chances for the child and society. How can you expect a child to raise an infant
What really gets my ire up, is that the same people who are for banning abortion are also usually the same group that wants to cut all the programs for the poor that help those children.
They are all for protecting the life of a fetus, but screw it once it is born. Then the child and mother are on their own. They are viewed as leeches to society.
Which proves what I've always suspected. The anti abortion crowd doesn't give a crap about the child. Their one and only purpose is to control the sex lives of women PERIOD.
They will never admit as such, but their actions prove it in spades.
For a group that says the baby and children are all important they sure do not act like it after the kid is actually born. Well except for war. Then that is just who they have been looking for to go to a different country and shoot other people.

Thank you Lewis Black

But in part Social programs are seen as being a democrat liberal idea and agenda. I think that the prolife movement is not willing to find any common ground at all. After all such programs as head Start to name one is really not on political party or ideology property. By the way Head Start was was a bI partisan Idea that christian churches. Many of the same one now set against it. Fought to have started under I believe former President Richard Nixon(d) who saw the program as a good start on investing in the future of our nation.

Why would these same folks be now against this program to name one. Because then they might have to concede that in a representative republic, such as ours, that telling a woman what to do with her pregnancy is at best stupid and at worse criminal.

Why, if the prolife movement were to even give a real rats @ss about the children. There might not be enough in the bank account to lobby Congress. Make commercials about the evils of Planned Parenthood. Of course those people would have to give up their favorite past time of slut shaming women.. Naw never happen.
bman

Commack, NY

#276525 Jan 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
as if everything, there is always going to be an exception, an outlier. However, the statistics are that most children born from unwanted pregnancies to unmarried teenagers do not have very good prospects in life. Of course the economic status of that teenager also have a serious impact on the destiny of the child. The poorer the teenage mother, the worse the
chances for the child and society. How can you expect a child to raise an infant
What really gets my ire up, is that the same people who are for banning abortion are also usually the same group that wants to cut all the
programs for the poor that help those children.
They are all for protecting the life of a fetus, but screw it once it is born. Then the child and mother are on their own. They are viewed as leeches to society.
Which proves what I've always suspected. The anti abortion crowd doesn't give a crap about the
child. Their one and only purpose is to control the sex lives of women PERIOD.
They will never admit as such, but their actions prove it in spades.
That's very innacurate. First off, I don't see any evidence supporting your argument that kids born into lower or working class families are likely to become failures for the rest of their life. Secondly, it is a very pessimistic veiw to say that if a child is born out of wedlock, you can predict the likelihood of their future. Yes they may have a horrible childhood. But once their 18 years of age they no longer need a parent or guardian, it is their life to live. In fact there are many presidents that were born into lower or working class families. Obama was born out of wedlock and Clinton grew up in an abusive household. It is very common that every generation does better than the other. My parents were born into working class families. They were the first in their family to graduate college. Don't underestimate poor people, they can really impress you. Mabye you should follow their example.
tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#276526 Jan 13, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
For a group that says the baby and children are all important they sure do not act like it after the kid is actually born. Well except for war. Then that is just who they have been looking for to go to a different country and shoot other people.
Thank you Lewis Black
But in part Social programs are seen as being a democrat liberal idea and agenda. I think that the prolife movement is not willing to find any common ground at all. After all such programs as head Start to name one is really not on political party or ideology property. By the way Head Start was was a bI partisan Idea that christian churches. Many of the same one now set against it. Fought to have started under I believe former President Richard Nixon(d) who saw the program as a good start on investing in the future of our nation.
Why would these same folks be now against this program to name one. Because then they might have to concede that in a representative republic, such as ours, that telling a woman what to do with her pregnancy is at best stupid and at worse criminal.
Why, if the prolife movement were to even give a real rats @ss about the children. There might not be enough in the bank account to lobby Congress. Make commercials about the evils of Planned Parenthood. Of course those people would have to give up their favorite past time of slut shaming women.. Naw never --happen.
how clever. Not really. Silly pagan.

Jonesboro AR

#276527 Jan 13, 2013
tom wrote:
<quoted text> how clever. Not really. Silly pagan.
Thanks for proving that yes you are a hypocritical christian and a little fool as I always thought you were here.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#276528 Jan 13, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, you just proved I am right.
LOL, no.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#276529 Jan 13, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
No because I'm a high school student. You've never experienced abortion? So you don't know what it's even like, yet you support it? But you're willing to let other young and frightened women to experience it. Wow, selfishness at it's finest.
Thank you for your opinion. Enjoy your formative years.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#276530 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
AyaDontKnow: "human being has nothing to do with dna. being of the human species does."
Were you in special ed? Read your post again. Slowly.
I don't care if you lick windows or occasionally pee on yourself..
You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin' special.
I'm not the window licker if you don't know the difference between human being and the genetic material that makes a human. A fetus is human, it is not a human being. You're a liar, medical student.

Location hidden

#276531 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Because a preborn baby liesurely moving around in the womb looks the same as frantically moving away from a sharp curette that's trying to slice him up.
Because a sharp currette cutting the preborn baby's flesh is akin to rubbing an ultrasound transducer over gel on mom's tummy.
You're a mess..........
So you want me to believe that a fetus has the knowledge of what a weapon is and knows harm is about to be done? LMAO. They teach you that in med school NR?

Location hidden

#276532 Jan 13, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
No because I'm a high school student. You've never experienced abortion? So you don't know what it's even like, yet you support it? But you're willing to let other young and frightened women to experience it. Wow, selfishness at it's finest.
If you haven't experienced it how do you know what it's like? If you have experienced it, you made your own choice didn't you?

Location hidden

#276533 Jan 13, 2013
Russia has banned American adoptions.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#276534 Jan 13, 2013
And you're a kid who has never aborted. I suspect you're a male, so this will never be a problem for you, but you condemn those who have them? Very selfish of you. How about you stay celibate ntil your wedding night?
bman wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#276535 Jan 13, 2013
Why is it screwed up? Because YOU don't like it? It's none of your business what any woman does about her pregnancy. Your job is not to cause one.
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
I visited your website and it says how women have POSITIVE experiences with abortion. It's screwed up. Most of them are rich white women, where as many who have abortions are poor minorities. There are alot more women who regret their abortion than rejoicing it. If women are so "happy with their choice" why not have another one? Check out this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXZCOaRVrbgXX
bman

Commack, NY

#276536 Jan 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And you're a kid who has never aborted. I suspect you're a male, so this will never be a problem for you, but you condemn those who have them? Very selfish of you. How about you stay celibate ntil your wedding night?
<quoted text>
Actually alot of men who pressure women to have abortions. And yes I will never have an abortion. As will a number if women in this country who are smart enough to have their bodies respected and wait until marriage to procreate. At least they're smarter than people like you.

Indianapolis

#276537 Jan 13, 2013
Were you born with geometry, grammar, etc? Sin is just a concept, it varies from religion to religion, and some don't even acknowledge the idea. You are taught what sin is.

Most people have considered the possibility of a creator. Many of us are unimpressed, considering the lack of evidence.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever wondered how we all got here?
You don't believe we're born with Sin, but how can it be taught, if no one was born with it?
Do you believe in evolution?
Have you ever considered (all religions and churches aside), that there might be a creator?

Indianapolis

#276538 Jan 13, 2013
She did marry a german and has been very happy. Only an idiot would call her a she-male. Idiot.
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
That shemale could only wish that would happen.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276539 Jan 13, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be a long wait. I wouldn't know, of course.. Just saying..
And maybe for him they just don't exist anyway.

Indianapolis

#276540 Jan 13, 2013
How 'bout you? You a virgin? Or are you too stupid to wait for marriage? What if you don't find a woman who will marry you until you're 40? Gonna stay a virgin?

The old "self respect" argument about sex is sadly ignorant. You view a woman having sex as some negative act. Women enjoy sex, and sex is healthy for people of either gender. You just need to be responsible about HOW you have sex; you can avoid STD's and pregnancy, you know.
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually alot of men who pressure women to have abortions. And yes I will never have an abortion. As will a number if women in this country who are smart enough to have their bodies respected and wait until marriage to procreate. At least they're smarter than people like you.

Jonesboro AR

#276541 Jan 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe for him they just don't exist anyway.
That is a possibility..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,172,113
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 50,211
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Observer 19,589
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Sat johnt944 15
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat scirocco 69,016
50 Cent Testifies In Hartford Court In Suit Aga... (Jun '09) Sat Takneesha Copeland 139
More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jan 23 TJC 282

Blizzard Warning for Hartford County was issued at January 25 at 10:01PM EST

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 pm PST