Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310006 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#276487 Jan 13, 2013
satans spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. The wiccans and the lesbians are big as hummers but you being an atheist you don't graze and gorge all day. You keep yourself from ballooning up so the devil will find you attractive. The wiccans and the lesbian women eat big macs, mac an cheese and sheet cakes all day but you burn all your calories hating christians!
They sure do!
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#276488 Jan 13, 2013
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#276489 Jan 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I worship Deity, just like you do.
You've named yourself well, Liar.
You think you do, but in reality you worship Satan, you are one of his minions.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#276490 Jan 13, 2013
You think all catholics are anti-choice? What a rube...
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: No, my mom taught me about sex and reproduction, and I've expanded on what she taught me
_________
You expanded into paganism & baby-killing.
What a shame.
My your mom's soul rest in peace.....as I'm sure you brought heartbreak & worry to her.
A Catholic mother with a Pagan Proabort daughter.
Sad.
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#276491 Jan 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she taught me about sex and reproduction, and I've expanded on what she taught me with a real education in human anatomy and physiology. Unlike your fake "medical school" education. I can even talk about them without resorting to childish language, unlike you. Apparently, YOUR education on the subjects remain at the level of a child.
There is no "baby" in a "womb". There is an embryo or fetus in a uterus.
Still, we weren't talking about anatomy, we were talking about rights. The woman has civil rights, and the embryo/fetus has none, no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.
You are in denial, wow, such demonic claptrap you spew.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#276492 Jan 13, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>You think you do, but in reality you worship Satan, you are one of his minions.
No, I don't worship your Satan. You are wrong.

Not only that, but you are such a nasty person, if he did exist, it would be YOU who is serving him.

You are ugly inside, and always will be.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#276493 Jan 13, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>You are in denial, wow, such demonic claptrap you spew.
Nonsense. You're just lying, like always.

Indianapolis

#276494 Jan 13, 2013
FEEL the christian love!
satans spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
I just bet you do atheist! Red hair is very fitting for you hellwoman. Why aren't you as big as a bull elephant? That seems to be a common trait among proaborts. They usually look like they live on poptarts and whoppers. You must be a favorite of the devil!!
grumpy

Hackensack, NJ

#276495 Jan 13, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =th6Njr-qkq0XX people need to see this.
And you think people should be forced to go through this???

Indianapolis

#276496 Jan 13, 2013
If you are an example of "good christian teaching", atheism is obviously the height of morality.
satans spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
And poor mrs. Moon! A Catholic womann with a atheist proabort daughter!!! That devil hair atheist turned her back on good christian teaching!
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#276497 Jan 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't worship your Satan. You are wrong.
Not only that, but you are such a nasty person, if he did exist, it would be YOU who is serving him.
You are ugly inside, and always will be.
But you do.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#276498 Jan 13, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>But you do.
Of course I don't, Liar.

Indianapolis

#276500 Jan 13, 2013
The only people hanging out in front of clinics are you fascists, calling patients vile names and msturbating to the fantasy of blowing them up. When's the next "40 days of fapping?"
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler loooves butter & bacon sandwiches. She probably grazes out front of abortuaries with the other heffer deathscorts.

Indianapolis

#276501 Jan 13, 2013
Keep talking...every time you post, you convince people of how vile your religion is.
satans spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Looks like Foo lost a few pounds! Manybe because Hostess collapsed!
Her asss must really STINK!

Indianapolis

#276502 Jan 13, 2013
Nope. You obviously know nothing of either safe sex or oral hygiene.
satans spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure you'd be using that particular word. Your breath must stink of semen.
bman

Commack, NY

#276503 Jan 13, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want people to adopt, but you haven't? Why is that? Too expensive? Please elaborate.
I've experienced 0 abortions in my life.
No because I'm a high school student. You've never experienced abortion? So you don't know what it's even like, yet you support it? But you're willing to let other young and frightened women to experience it. Wow, selfishness at it's finest.
bman

Commack, NY

#276504 Jan 13, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some women who do NOT regret having an abortion at all, they only regret GETTING pregnant in the first place.
http://www.imnotsorry.net
I visited your website and it says how women have POSITIVE experiences with abortion. It's screwed up. Most of them are rich white women, where as many who have abortions are poor minorities. There are alot more women who regret their abortion than rejoicing it. If women are so "happy with their choice" why not have another one? Check out this video,
Gtown71

United States

#276505 Jan 13, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
S.I.N.= Self-Inflicted NONSENSE. That's MY take on the whole "sin" thing, anyway. As for "older folks were born to teen moms," so what. Teen pregnancy/motherhood is NOT a good thing, no matter how many folks falsely claim "teen motherhood isn't so bad."
Have you ever wondered how we all got here?
You don't believe we're born with Sin, but how can it be taught, if no one was born with it?
Do you believe in evolution?
Have you ever considered (all religions and churches aside), that there might be a creator?
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#276506 Jan 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the Hyde Amendment.
Easiest thing in the world to get around. They have been doing it for years.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276507 Jan 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
If any of these fundies actually think we believe they only have sex when they want to procreate, well, they're more delusional than I thought.
They really are that delusional...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,236,532
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,606
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 70,045
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr femiguy 19,945
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Mon Jermaine Shivers 42
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Mon Mike BOGUSlawski 39
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... May 28 Reverend Alan 12
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]