Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 322227 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#276247 Jan 12, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
kathy is a woman. i know her.
You may be right. Many hyave said he/sher is a lesbian. I thought he was a woman for a while. The tone of his posts are very hystecial and femmine in nature.

He keeps saying he is a "heterosexual" man. Yet, you couldn;t tell by his posts. He does have a crush on cd, so...

Whatever it is, it is a mess.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276248 Jan 12, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text> I think the owrd that confuses them is choice.. Or maybe any word that has more than one letter.. I could be wrong.. It coulb the first leterr of any word that confuses them.
Though I do not interact with antichoicer that much in life. I have only these dolts to go by. And the rhetoric that spews out of their leadership mouth from time to time.
It seems that any one or anything that supports or grants freedoms, rights, and privileges to women to make an independent choice is not really understood.
**shrugs**
For all I know it could be the koolaid they all seem to have drank that now affects their critical thinking skills.
They're all lemmings just following their leader. These anti-choicers want everyone to have to follow their religious dogma.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#276249 Jan 12, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Trollling, trolling, trolling
Troll that forum
Posting your autobiography

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276250 Jan 12, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I didn't say she was doing the chicken strut naked and braless.
lmao!
Circuits overloaded. Protecting the brain from lethal images..

;->
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#276251 Jan 12, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound promiscuous, cPeter.
I am sure the medical staff are familiar with Vlady. when he shows up at the Er, they say,"Oh no, what will we have to pull out tonight"
ginger

Phoenix, AZ

#276252 Jan 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Teens today? Prob not, but many older folks were born to teen moms. Most abortions don't come from teens anyway. Most come from older women, that use their right to go to bars and have one night stands, then want to get rid of the "problem ",but abortion is not their main problem -sin is, which is all our main problem.
Jesus made a painful way, for us to escape OUR sin debt, but most enjoy their sin, and want nothing to do with true Love.)
You don't get laid very often, i see. Understandable.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276253 Jan 12, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the pagans dancing around the firecircle sky-clad.
Is that one of your fantasies?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276254 Jan 12, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Circuits overloaded. Protecting the brain from lethal images..
;->
LOL!

Jonesboro AR

#276255 Jan 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Teens today? Prob not, but many older folks were born to teen moms. Most abortions don't come from teens anyway. Most come from older women, that use their right to go to bars and have one night stands, then want to get rid of the "problem ",but abortion is not their main problem -sin is, which is all our main problem.
Jesus made a painful way, for us to escape OUR sin debt, but most enjoy their sin, and want nothing to do with true Love.)
**YAWN** sin is a christian concept.. That is your religion problem. Not the rest of the world to care what you fool christians think is a sin or not..

Again as to why a woman is having an abortion. It really is not any ones business.. That does include you, scooter...
bman

Commack, NY

#276256 Jan 12, 2013
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get laid very often, i see. Understandable.
Yeah we don't. Instead we respect women and their bodies and they respect ours. We don't see them as sex, we see them for who they really are. Have fun getting an STD.

Jonesboro AR

#276257 Jan 12, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting your autobiography
Yet another troll that loves to spam this forum with his or, for all I know, her spam..

Jonesboro AR

#276258 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
But wait, sex is only for procreation remember? So once the woman is pregnant there is no more sex.
Unless of course the man really, really wants it.. Gotta remember the slut shaming can only begin after the man has had his sex..

Yes, the religious fanatical misogynist world view. Sickening even as it is creepy.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#276259 Jan 12, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're both confused.
If the fetus has the same rights as the mother, the mother has the fetus. The mother as the right to stop a fetus from encroaching on the mother's health and welfare.
That's the flaw in anti-coice reasoning re "rights" of the fetus.
Not confused at all grumps. The poster to whom I responded said that the rights of one stop where the rights of the other body begin. My response validates the pro-choice. The contention of that poster would only be true if the fetus had rights.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#276260 Jan 12, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're comparing crap to an unborn child? Never heard anything quite hilarious like that before. You were "part" of your mother's body during her pregnancy? In what way? Did you also have your first heartbeat, have a seperate DNA, a different brain and heart than your mother? Did your mother give you blood, or did you have your own blood and did your heart pump it instad of your mother's heart? Can't wait to hear this answer. Oh, and yeah, your mother didn't decide for other women, nor did mine. So, you're pretty lucky that she made the right choice for you. You got an opputunity to live. Millions of others didn't have that choice. all you care about is the woman. What about the child?
This is something they always do. For a while they stopped but it has re-surfaced. This shows that they have no regard for the unborn child whatsoever.

On various poccasions they have referrd to the child as "snot", "old mucos", fecces" and other disgusitng things.

That is the essence of the pro-abortion poagans position on the unborn child.

They are a disgusitng and almost inhuman bunch. Why do you think they are pagans?

Jonesboro AR

#276261 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that one of your fantasies?
That is the way it sounds to me.. though he might want to use a chicken suit.. Just saying..
grumpy

Hackensack, NJ

#276262 Jan 12, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>I read one of her posts , she said her hand had a bad rash and for some reason it spread into her eyes. Oh yeah, she also posted to Chicky that she had a lot of *gnats* down *there*.
I always thought you were a sexy heathen. Too bad!
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#276263 Jan 12, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS god hasn't given any American any rights, the SECULAR Constitution of the United States gave us all our rights
The Constitution has "given" us no rights, stupid secular pagan!
Katie

Seattle, WA

#276264 Jan 12, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
They do. You think that this great and free country denies children support? Of course not. And if they do I would feel free to protest it any day with you (no sarcasm). Children should recieve help if they need it AND have a right to live THIER life. Again, I do not want to share my political beliefs with you because this is an ABORTION discussion. Would you rather have your tax dollars go to Planned Parenthood, or child services?
Children do have a right to live their lives. We are talking about abortion. Sometimes children get pregnant (9, 10, 11, 12yr olds). Do you think they should be denied abortion since it appears you are one of those who'd like it completely criminalized. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

But to keep on your original point, you said:
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
all you care about is the woman. What about the child?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Do you ever consider the pregnant woman, and by extension, the result of an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy brought forth to live an unwanted/unhealthy life?
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#276265 Jan 12, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Another zinger from johnnycakes!
Homophobe p[agan!
worships reality

AOL

#276266 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, I didn't say she was doing the chicken strut naked and braless.
i know. so why is that broad kathy going so overboard with the disgust over the visual?
that woman's got more than a few screws loose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Canuk 1,658,342
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 47 min Amy Derosa 21,288
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr hojo 64,309
News Manchester Police Create LGBTQ Liaison 7 hr Yuuuup 10
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr Eric 72,044
News Ganim's campaign pays city for mileage, not driver Dec 11 BPT 7
News DCF Supervisor Charged With ATM Theft (Apr '09) Dec 9 Fredman 244

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages