Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,924
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#275896 Jan 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and ...?
Are you going to label these and provide context or just leave them all as non sequiturs?
Res ipsa loquitur.

Your quotes speak for themselves.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#275897 Jan 11, 2013
You really think laws are based on science? What a naive schmuck!
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "Newborns actually don't have self-awareness and have a limited concept of pain; fetuses have none."
Fetal pain laws are popping up around the country.
Would you like to try again?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#275898 Jan 11, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What a perfect example of your compliance with "bless those who curse you." Priceless!!
Whassamatta NR; you don't experience shrinkage when you step out naked in freezing weather? That's right, eunuchs don't have that problem.
CD's Mom: "Look, honey, baby CD has an inny."

CD's Dad: "What do you mean? His cut unbilical cord is poking out."

CD's Mom: "When I say 'an inny' I'm not talking about baby CD's navel."

CD's Dad: "Oh. I thought he was a girl...."
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275899 Jan 11, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What rights did her "granddaughter" have? Name one that's supported by the constitution. Name one that's expressly supported by the bible.
Go on.
BTW, the book of No Relevance, Chapter 3, verse 16, does not count.
I hope you know there is no deceased granddaughter, CD. And that I offered for NR to refer to my lost pregnancy (a male), but he hasn't. Yet.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275900 Jan 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Jumbo, do tell how the above excerpt explains what was written in court transcripts during the Peterson trial and how it was reported by newspapers. That's what KW was discussing, lazy reporting.
Since I'm not big, it's stupid to call me Jumbo. Is that another psychological projection?

Kathwynn didn't cite any court transcripts, he only claimed something about what was in them. As to his comment about what newspapers called the Peterson "baby", I provided a document that was about a law made which states "unborn baby" and "human being" as the terms for when a child IN UTERO is killed as Connor was, and is what I had replied to his ignorant post with.

"Lazy reporting" was ireelevant to what I had provided in my posts about the Peterson baby that was killed in utero.

If anyone has the court transcript that shows Connor died {after} he "popped out" as Kathwyn said, then provide it.

"The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004", aka "Laci and Connor's law" is about a pregnant woman and her UNBORN child being killed.

I provided that law to show Kathwyn that not only did Connor die BEFORE "popping out" and not AFTER, as Kathwyn claimed, but that the law itself uses the terms "unborn child", "a child who is in utero" and "human being" to describe the human life IN UTERO. It also refers to the woman who's pregnant as "the child's mother".

Obviously, legally, those terms apply to the human lives in utero, and I didn't see it stated that those terms apply only at full term or at viability.

Now, you tell me how your question applies to anything that was being posted by me, or Kathwynn in response to my posts, or how what you posted rebuts the facts I posted. Facts Kathwyn tried to rebut and only displayed he's another pro-choicer who doesn't know anything on the topic he posts about, like you, Foo et al.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#275901 Jan 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: "A fetus who can't feel pain, and is not even aware of it's own exitstence to feel fear, is never the same as a child who can."
Pain is subjective. Do you know when the baby is aware of itself? Regardless, you exploit their temporary weaknesses to the point of death. Coward.
The baby wants to live. Even extinctually s/he realizes she is supposed to live...& will try to move from the murder weapon.
You puff out your fat gut thinking you're so "tough" and "in control" of defenseless human beings because they can't speak for themselves.....or withstand the evil force of a sharp curette, forcep, toxic chemical, suction, etc.
You're not tough. Your a fat pig who bullies innocents to death.
It turns out that YOU are the weakling....the one thing you were trying to avoid becoming......
........dumbass..........
"Pain is subjective. Do you know when the baby is aware of itself?"

Pain, especially physical pain, is not subjective in and of itself. which is that to which you're referring dummy. Ask anyone you know to stick their hand in an active fireplace, and everyone will experience the same pain. Ever boy that's circumcised, experiences the same pain. What is subjective, is tolerance for pain.

"The baby wants to live. Even extinctually s/he realizes she is supposed to live...& will try to move from the murder weapon."

Hey ZEF; didn't you say that sentience is not reached until a certain level of maturity? Are we to see this comment by your "constituent" as a contradiction of your statement?

Perhaps you two should get together to get your lies straight.

In an article written specifically with regard to fetal pain, the Journal of the American Medical Association, which is the voice of an agency that knows more about physiology than you and all you PLM idiots, especially the idolaters, combined, states otherwise.

It states in pertinent part:

"Pain perception requires conscious recognition or awareness of a noxious stimulus. Neither withdrawal reflexes nor hormonal stress responses to invasive procedures prove the existence of fetal pain, because they can be elicited by nonpainful stimuli and occur without conscious cortical processing. Fetal awareness of noxious stimuli requires functional thalamocortical connections. Thalamocortical fibers begin appearing between 23 to 30 weeks’ gestational age, while electroencephalography suggests the capacity for functional pain perception in preterm neonates probably does not exist before 29 or 30 weeks."

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx...

Now, go find equally credible, medical evidence that states different and then we can discuss it.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#275902 Jan 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, merely the facts. YOU were the one who brought up RvW when it had nothing to do with what I was saying.
My position is my own, and has nothing to do with Katie's. Pro-choicers don't have the hive mind you fetus worshippers do. Deal with it, Drama Queen.
I too don't care what you call it, I will continue to correct you in my replies. Deal with that as well.
I have never said anything remotely like it being okay to slice up babies at all. Not my fault you couldn't understand the point.
Bhitler: "I too don't care what you call it, I will continue to correct you in my replies."

If you continue to correct me, you obviously care.

Have you had a brain scan recently?

Just wondering..........

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275903 Jan 11, 2013
Here again is the portion ofthe law I posted:

"This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Unborn Victims of Violence
Act of 2004’’ or ‘‘Laci and Conner’s Law’’.
SEC. 2."
"‘‘§ 1841. Protection of unborn children
‘‘(a)(1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the
provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the
death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child,
who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty
of a separate offense under this section.
‘‘(2)(A) Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, the
punishment for that separate offense is the same as the punishment
provided under Federal law for that conduct had that injury or
death occurred to the unborn child’s mother.
‘‘(B) An offense under this section does not require proof that—
‘‘(i) the person engaging in the conduct had knowledge
or should have had knowledge that the victim of the underlying
offense was pregnant; or
‘‘(ii) the defendant intended to cause the death of, or bodily
injury to, the unborn child.
‘‘(C) If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally
kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead
of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided
under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally
killing or attempting to kill a human being."
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275904 Jan 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Res ipsa loquitur.
Your quotes speak for themselves.
The quotes can mean anything anyone wants them to mean without proper context. I guess you are that deceptive. Jesus is so proud.

:|

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275905 Jan 11, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You arereally into the "corn cob in the azz" thing, aren't you?
Are you now speaking on behalf of ZEF? Any reason why she can't speak for herself?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#275906 Jan 11, 2013
Janet DiPietro is a psychologist, not a neonatal physician or a neurologist. She's making some HUGE assumptions, none of which have been confirmed by peer review. As for saying that nothing neurologically-interesting happens during birth--she evidently never attended a birthing or took a class concerning birthing.

None of this is relevant to the 95% or so of abortions, which occur in the first trimester.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Fetus that have been gestating for nine months have greater self awareness that neonates born prematurely after eight months of gestation. People mature with age not environment.
Behaviorally speaking, there's little difference between a newborn baby and a 32-week-old fetus. A new wave of research suggests that the fetus can feel, dream, even enjoy The Cat in the Hat. The abortion debate may never be the same.
The scene never fails to give goose bumps: the baby, just seconds old and still dewy from the womb, is lifted into the arms of its exhausted but blissful parents. They gaze adoringly as their new child stretches and squirms, scrunches its mouth and opens its eyes. To anyone watching this tender vignette, the message is unmistakable. Birth is the beginning of it all, ground zero, the moment from which the clock starts ticking.
Not so, declares Janet DiPietro. Birth may be a grand occasion, says the Johns Hopkins University psychologist, but "it is a trivial event in development. Nothing neurologically interesting happens."
Armed with highly sensitive and sophisticated monitoring gear, DiPietro and other researchers today are discovering that the real action starts weeks earlier. At 32 weeks of gestation - two months before a baby is considered fully prepared for the world, or "at term" - a fetus is behaving almost exactly as a newborn. And it continues to do so for the next 12 weeks.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275907 Jan 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural Law of Human Beings states Katie's aborted granddaughter had a right to life. She was created just as she was supposed to be, living & growing exactly where she was meant to be. Intentionally killing her (and Katie encouraging her daughter to kill her) violated the Natural Law of Human Beings.
Holy sh*t, NR. You'll stoop to any level. Posting about make-believe babies who never existed in the first place? Jesus smiles.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275908 Jan 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
CD: You're totally out in left field with your f*cked up argument.
I was so out in left field that you didn't provide even ONE rebuttle.
Not one.
Derp.
Next..........
It's rebuttal, not rebuttle.

Besides, you are so far out on left field that not even a number of cell towers in between would carry the signal well enough for you to hear any rebuttal.

How's that for a rebuttal?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275909 Jan 11, 2013
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/108/hr1...

Link to "Laci and Connor's law" about a pregnant woman and her "unborn child" being killed.

Even legally the human life in utero is called a "human being" in this law, so Bitner's and any other PCers claims that those in utero are NOT "human beings" are full of lying shit.

"‘(C) If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being."
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#275910 Jan 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize it doesn't matter what other people call strangers' ZEFs, right? You realize you've made a mountain out of a molehill?
Kold Katie: "You realize it doesn't matter what other people call strangers' ZEFs, right?"

Next time you see a pregnant woman you do not know in a grocery store line, ask her when her "useless wad of cells" is do.

See if she considers your comment belittling or not.

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Kold Katie http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#275911 Jan 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy sh*t, NR. You'll stoop to any level. Posting about make-believe babies who never existed in the first place? Jesus smiles.
Ask your daughters.

You taught them "bodily autonomy"......to death.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275912 Jan 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
CD thinks pregnancy is discrimination. I guess he plans on suing our Creator?
{{{ shakes head }}}
You got his most recent address? I have the summons ready, but I need a more specific address than "a menger in Bethelem" for the process server.

TIA..
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275913 Jan 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the link I supplied yesterday discussed gender selection in countries like China and India. And now you've provided more material confirming it. Thanks.
The studies were in and about the USA because it is legal here.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275914 Jan 11, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I'm not big, it's stupid to call me Jumbo. Is that another psychological projection?
Kathwynn didn't cite any court transcripts, he only claimed something about what was in them. As to his comment about what newspapers called the Peterson "baby", I provided a document that was about a law made which states "unborn baby" and "human being" as the terms for when a child IN UTERO is killed as Connor was, and is what I had replied to his ignorant post with.
"Lazy reporting" was ireelevant to what I had provided in my posts about the Peterson baby that was killed in utero.
If anyone has the court transcript that shows Connor died {after} he "popped out" as Kathwyn said, then provide it.
"The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004", aka "Laci and Connor's law" is about a pregnant woman and her UNBORN child being killed.
I provided that law to show Kathwyn that not only did Connor die BEFORE "popping out" and not AFTER, as Kathwyn claimed, but that the law itself uses the terms "unborn child", "a child who is in utero" and "human being" to describe the human life IN UTERO. It also refers to the woman who's pregnant as "the child's mother".
Obviously, legally, those terms apply to the human lives in utero, and I didn't see it stated that those terms apply only at full term or at viability.
Now, you tell me how your question applies to anything that was being posted by me, or Kathwynn in response to my posts, or how what you posted rebuts the facts I posted. Facts Kathwyn tried to rebut and only displayed he's another pro-choicer who doesn't know anything on the topic he posts about, like you, Foo et al.
The legal terms are not based on medical scientific terms. Everyone should know that.

There is no etymology of "unborn baby" because the phrase refers back to pregnancy being described as "with child".

Anyone can call the ZEF anything they want and it has no impact on anything or anyone. In a debate, though, both sides need to agree on terms and definitions or the debate will not progress.

That pretty much sums up the issues in this forum with this group of people. Most of the PCers use medical terms while most of the PLers use emotional terms.

That creates a stalemate (and silly post exchanges like we're having about KW's post).
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#275915 Jan 11, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then wouldn't ADOPTION be the better choice? Abortion isn't the only choice a woman has. If you're so pro-"choice" then why do you sound like you're saying a mom only has the choice to have a baby or abortion? Those aren't the only two choices out there. But organizations like Planned Parenthood never say the word adoption. When people ask a woman why they had an abortion alot of them say "I had no choice." I love the old argument, "Mind your own buisness about women's health." Okay, so I should ignore the fact that a woman is carrying "something" with a beating heart. That's like telling an enviornmentalist to mind thier own buisness about not wanting trees in the rainforrest to be cut down. Like telling an abolitionist in the 1850's to mind their own buisness about a slaveowner owning his "property"(slavery, like abortion, was also considered a constitutional right) Just because something is legal doesn't make it automatically right.
How many have you adopted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Tinka 1,191,124
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Javier 51,490
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 69,115
Trucks Clash With History In South Windsor In a... 8 hr RicherThanMoney 1
The Big Freeze: February 2015 by the Numbers 13 hr American Gentlema... 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 19,633
Barbara M. Leon is hooker & drug addict (Mar '13) Sun Truth120 7
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:19 am PST