Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313980 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Katie

Seattle, WA

#275769 Jan 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Ny<quoted text>
I've been called by many names on this post, but have only used Gtown71.
I geuss I have written things that are close /same as others, but it is just great minds think alike :)
The funny thing is, that my initals are JM.
I have never read the others stuff, but I have not read many post on here.
I started late in the game.
:)
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275770 Jan 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
Yes, the link I supplied yesterday discussed gender selection in countries like China and India. And now you've provided more material confirming it. Thanks.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275772 Jan 10, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish upon myself? What does that mean? Is that some sort of terrorist threat? We all lack sentience while we are young. Lacking sentience is perfectly normal for young people, and all young people lack sentience. Which is what we are discussing. The fact that you kill young people because their lack of sentience, even though the only thing preventing young people from maturing and having sentience is you killing them.
Lacking sentience is not perfectly normal for young people. Don't accuse me of what you imagine inside your own head, man.
bman

Commack, NY

#275773 Jan 10, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. You're totally out in left field with your f*cked up argument.
Actually he (or she) is right on this one. Pregnancy is meant for creation. It's how you, I and everyone else on the planet exists because of pregnancy. If you disagree please amuse me and explain how else humans are created. The stork? I guess pro-"choice" people can't hide the fact that they THEMSELVES were the fetus in the womb. It's true my friend, you didn't just show up and appear, you and your biological mother had to go through the 9 months of pregnancy. If it was her body, then I guess you were once a bodypart or something? Sounds kind of outlandish my friend.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275774 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Again, I posted ONCE a dictionary definition. I have no need to contually post bullshit to fit MY agenda, mainly because I dont HAVE an agenda about the definition of a pedophile.
YOU on the other hand are proving MY claims that you will run out and post anything and everything you can find in your desperation to be right about SOMETHING.
Here's the thing: I dont give a shit what you come up with. Someone over 21 screwing around with a child of 15 and who is an abuser OF that child in other ways - is a pedophile in my book. Always has been, always will be.
You were dating a pedophile. A child predator. A statutory rapist.
You claimed to have lost TWINS IN A TOILET to this pedophile/predator/rapist.
You claimed to have fished them out and took them to your doctor. BTW, I always wondered, did you dress them up first, or did you toss 'em in a baggie?
Anyway, this DOCTOR, the medical professional, did ....... nothing.
Your parent, the people that were supposed to protect you did ....... nothing.
Again. It explains why your such a bitter old harridan today.
Here's an idea. How about you provide proof of all you claim. Thanks.

"I've already provided it" won't be sufficient proof.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275775 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne D TRANSLATION:
When others turn my own arguemnts against me, I LITERALLY can't respond, so I'll just toss an ad-hom out there and try desperately to change the subject!!
Sucks when your own ignorance is turned on you huh Lynnekins? LOL!
Toots, you haven't turned anything around on anyone. Your own arguments turn around on you and bite you. You're just too stupid to see it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275776 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of stupid crap today LOLOLOL!!
And nobody is tearing born children "limb from limb" as you were trying to claim in your moronic hypothetical.
My context is just fine Lynnekins. Your twisting isn't doing so hot however LOLOL!
You're such an ignorat buffoon.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The example wasn't meant to be LITERAL, you nit wit.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275777 Jan 10, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If a 21year old wanted to date my 15 year old, I would wipe the floor with the perv.
So would I. But that wasn't the point.

Foo's making claims that have been proven false. A pedophile isn't interested in children that are not pre-pubescent, or teens. Her claim a 15 yr.ld was with a "pedophile" and she proved she doesn't understand what a pedophile is, by definition.
Why is it none of you PC can stick to the actual POINT of discussion?

Someone's past relationships have no bearing on any discussion in this forum. But if someone is going to make a claim like Foo did, she'd better be prepared to prove she knows what she's talking about. She made it clear she didn't know what "young children" meant. I let hewr know.

She then thinks that making accusations about a person's past, which she makes without proof of her claims, is somehow going to have an effect of deflecting from her own stupidity and ignorance. It doesn't, and neither does yours.

You people never learn. You're inept in debate, and even inept in understanding the facts you provide. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275778 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fuckthehelloff Lynne, you sanctimonious old harridan.
LOL

Foo's words posted earlier of her psychological projection, and her words in the present post proving it's about her:

"When others turn my own arguemnts against me, I LITERALLY can't respond, so I'll just toss an ad-hom out there and try desperately to change the subject!!

Sucks when your own ignorance is turned on you huh"

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275779 Jan 10, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't heard from Chicky. What about La? Has La been around?
I'm sure both have been around this whole time.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275780 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. He was OVER 21, or so she said, and there's an actual thread here somewhere that's entirely made up of Lynne trying to justify how MATURE she was to be able do deal with dating this pervert.
So much of that story simply never adds up tho. I believe its part of why Lynnie changed her name, because she'd gotten so deep into her lies she couldn't get out anymore.
I mean REALLY? I can buy parents that dont give a damn, but to claim you took the feti to the doctor after having them punched out of her, and have the doctor do NOTHING?
And to have TWO pregnancies by the same pervert? Depending on the order, she either got punched and went back to the freak to get pregnant again, or lost the first pregnancy to "faulty sperm" as she claimed then went on to schtup and get pregnant with a guy she KNEW had faulty sperm with.
Personally I wonder if she just had a miscarriage again from the perverts "faulty sperm" and made up the story about the abuse.
On the OTHER hand, everyone ignoring her circumstances would explan the bitter old harridan she's become today.
On the THIRD hand LOL she could just be a controlling, lying sack of narcissistic crap which is where I'm leaning after many years of her garbage.
^^^More gossip, accusations and no proof. PCers will believe each other, but intelligent people require proof.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275781 Jan 10, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne Let me shock and state. Lynne if the papers were to state facts. It would be boring. Instead a paper will state something like above to grab the readers attention. The fact of the case is that after Scott Peterson had thrown his wife body over board at some point the fetus was pushed out. There was enough evidence to point to the fact that the son was born alive.
That there was a real good chance that had some one come on to the body and brought it to the surface prior to the fetus being expelled from the uterus. There might have been a real good chance that the baby would have lived.
Instead of recounting the testimony of the expert witnesses. The paper says "unborn baby" as that is a lot faster and easier. It is also sloppy and lazy journalism.
Hey Dumbo, let me inform you that I made another post about this. In it I posted:

~" http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-108publ212/ ...

"This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Unborn Victims of Violence
Act of 2004’’ or ‘‘Laci and Conner’s Law’’.
SEC. 2."

"‘‘§ 1841. Protection of unborn children
‘‘(a)(1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the
provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the
death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child,
who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty
of a separate offense under this section.
‘‘(2)(A) Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, the
punishment for that separate offense is the same as the punishment
provided under Federal law for that conduct had that injury or
death occurred to the unborn child’s mother.
‘‘(B) An offense under this section does not require proof that—
‘‘(i) the person engaging in the conduct had knowledge
or should have had knowledge that the victim of the underlying
offense was pregnant; or
‘‘(ii) the defendant intended to cause the death of, or bodily
injury to, the unborn child.
‘‘(C) If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally
kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead
of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided
under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally
killing or attempting to kill a human being."

Also note, the fetus is legally called HUMAN BEING.

You pro-choicers are the most uneducated fools to ever speak on abortion that I've ever come across. "~

It's not only called "unborn child", but also called "human being".

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275782 Jan 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Forum carlsbad nm wrote: "Ask the babies if they would like to live."
cPeter responded: "And if they don't answer, flush'em."
_________
Homosexuals DEMAND tolerance.
^^^ Yet, read cPeter's & Foo's posts ^^^
Over 90% of homosexuals are staunch proaborts.
In other words, they "expect" tolerance but beleive they are exempt from giving tolerance......even tolerance to the most vulnerable human beings among us - those in the womb.
Petey and Foo do not represent the majority of homosexuals. The homosexuals I know personally would want nothing to do with the ignorant and hateful likes of those two.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275783 Jan 10, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I've asked "Lily" to deny having the same DNA and SS# as LynneD, and she never responds to those posts.
Things that make you go hmmmmm?
No. There you have it. Now lie again and say I don't answer those posts. You all will just claim I'm lying, and that is exactly why I don't indulge you people in this stupidity.

Doing it this once to prove a point. One not one of you will get.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275784 Jan 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think JM is a bored housewife. I think she has several different SNs. And I think she shares these with other bored housewives. Still, a part of me hopes I'm wrong.
Funny how you people are the ones who come up with ideas like that, as though it's the other side doing it. When you PC say things like that, you're unknowingly giving away the little secrets of what you do here.

I read somewhere you made mention of thinking I share accounts here with other PL, or something like that. I would never even think of doing that...but you people have thought of it. You let the PC cat out of the bag, like the fool you are.

I don't even message with anyone here, you nit wit. Your posts sound like the rantings of a paranoid nut.

You're here everyday, while no PLer is. Your post is psychological projection.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#275786 Jan 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Since none of you will have the courage to have an opinion on gender selection. Is it a moral reason to have a fetus killed? You choose to think it isn't happening.
Who says we HAVE to have an opinion on it. Its simply none of ANYONE'S business, like ANY medical decision of this nature.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275787 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you people are the ones who come up with ideas like that, as though it's the other side doing it. When you PC say things like that, you're unknowingly giving away the little secrets of what you do here.
I read somewhere you made mention of thinking I share accounts here with other PL, or something like that. I would never even think of doing that...but you people have thought of it. You let the PC cat out of the bag, like the fool you are.
I don't even message with anyone here, you nit wit. Your posts sound like the rantings of a paranoid nut.
You're here everyday, while no PLer is. Your post is psychological projection.
Speak for yourself. I said I hope I am wrong. I AM discussing JM, not you. Or didn't you notice?

Location hidden

#275788 Jan 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What about when their little arms and legs are sucked off or when hit with burning saline?
You're not just a hysterial idiot, you're a STUPID hysterical idiot.

Saline abortions haven't been done on a regular basis since the early 80's, and even THEN they accounted for less than 1% of abortions done.

Oh and Inkstain? Nobody was burned during an abortion. Saline doesn't burn. But hey, we know you believe other shit with no basis in reality, so have at it you fool.

Location hidden

#275789 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea. How about you provide proof of all you claim. Thanks.
"I've already provided it" won't be sufficient proof.
Lynne, EVERY time this has come up for the last four years, you ask for proof, its posted and you ignore or twist it.

EVERYONE here knows and has read the proof time and again.

I dont give a shit if want to whine that its not "sufficent" proof, YOU dont get to make that call.

Its been sufficent enough that you haven't fooled ANYONE ON THIS FORUM about your identity since you tried and failed to post under the name Perverse or whatever.

Piss off dear.

Location hidden

#275790 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Toots, you haven't turned anything around on anyone. Your own arguments turn around on you and bite you. You're just too stupid to see it.
***pat pat*** You keep on telling yourself that Lynniekins. The rest of us will deal with the REAL word, thanks!
ROFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,522,456
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Mon TRD 71,284
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 21 Fitus T Bluster 20,971
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 20 Patriot AKA Bozo 63,620
News Five Key Points From Hartford's Budget Proposal Apr 19 IdiotCamp 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Apr 18 Chastity Veasley 48

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages