Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
258,981 - 259,000 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to ignorant buffoons would ability to suffer or not suffer while being PUT TO DEATH, make some difference in the killing.
Normal people would be just as disturbed by the killing of children who were sentient, as those who lie helplessly in a bed unaware that someone is killing them.
I was not talking about a difference in the killing, Moron.
If you can't pay better attention to what the conversation is actually about, why bother?
Oh, yeah, you're an attention wh*re. I remember now.
Carry on, LynneD.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a new issue. If you respect the woman's right to choose for any reason and this would be a reason, than you support a woman's right to choose for gender selection. Otherwise you wouldn't be pro choice.
Since the reason for an abortion isn't required or documented, it isn't an issue. Are you saying that one reason for having an abortion is worse to you than another?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Wont happen. She did as Perverse and look how badly that went for her. LOL
Nah, she can play this game, and it gets her all the negative attention she's ever wanted.
She ONLY deludes herself.
But you just came up with a new way for her to ignore/deny she's Lynne.
HEY LYNNIEKINS!!
If you and Lynne D were tested, would you share DNA?
LOLOL!
Heh! Glad to've helped.

I think it's her personal *vicious cycle* that, in her mind, justifies her trying to prove our arguments as lies or invalid. Round and round it goes. It's ridiculous.

And you're right. She'll play this game forever.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Junket wrote:
Ink, do you have any proof that gender selection is taking place in the USA? If so, do you have further documentation that males are being favored?
If anything, fewer males are being born:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHeal...
Granted, the link is dated. Likely not much has changed though - feel free to look if you are so inclined.
Y'know, gender selection MAY indeed be why some MAY private choose to abort. I'm sure somewhere along the line there exists a few shallow women who would indeed make that decision. I guarantee they're not announcing it however, and futher, they dont NEED to.

Nobody has to justify their medical decisions. Period.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not since your ORIGINAL CLAIM was that a child is born not sentinent and cant say anything LOLOL!
<quoted text>
Just like you claimed you knew someone who was born in a PVS and lived that way for over 40 years, when NO SUCH THING EVER HAPPENED IN MEDIAL HISTORY.
If a child is born and alive Lynne, its sentinent.
"Apparently not since your ORIGINAL CLAIM was that a child is born not sentinent and cant say anything LOLOL!"

I never made that claim, liar. Your lack of reading for comrepehnsion skills are not an excuse to LIE.

"If a child is born and alive..., its sentinent."

Where have I said otherwise, you nit wit?

I was talking about a BORN CHILD being in a coma and on life support, you ignorant buffoon.

Keep displaying your ignorance of the context of the posts, you dummy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from gratuitous name calling.
We reserve the right to remove any post we determine to be inappropriate.
Psssssssst........moron....... .you're STILL not fooling anyone.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past, you have also said partial birth abortion should be allowed because it isn't a baby until she breathes.
I would say you have an extreme position on abortion.
My position on the D&X procedure has nothing to do with abortion for gender or race.

THAT is what I was talking about, Witless. You don't know what I think of those things, so you can stop lying and pretending you do.

My position is that it's a woman's legal and moral right to make her own decision regarding her own uterus and pregnancy. Nothing extreme about that.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
I would say that every time a woman has sex she should expect to get pregnant. Being shocked that you've become pregnant, even though you're taking contraceptives or the man always uses condoms, still shouldn't shock any woman because having sex with a man always carries with it the possibility of pregnancy.
So the reality is no pregnany is truly 'unplanned' or 'unwanted'.
Any sexually active woman who is shocked by pregnancy is really either pretty naive about sex or just pretty stupid.
No, that's YOUR version of so-called "reality." If a woman uses contraception because she doesn't want to get pregnant, but a pregnancy results due to BC failure or some other cause, the pregnancy is most likely UNWANTED. It is the WOMAN'S decision whether to continue that pregnancy or not.

It doesn't matter what YOUR opinion of pregnancy is. If a woman doesn't WANT to get or stay pregnant, she doesn't have to. Sorry (not really) that's such a bummer for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, were you this ignorant be forever the Lawd took up residence in your brain?
BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! Thank you for the laugh!!! LOVE IT!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Foo's ignorance is beyond the pale. No excuse for it.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE, what utter NONSENSE. Women have the right to have sex and NOT get pregnant. That's what reliable contraception is for, to AVOID unwanted pregnancy as much as physically possible. No woman has to punish herself with lifetime celibacy because she doesn't ever want pregnancy or children.
Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, and women can reject it for any number of reasons. Deal with it.
They don't like hearing that, Ocean.
It's scandalous or something.

Hope you're having a good day over there :)

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be one that would say whatever reason is okay.
See Katie?
Why do you think that all prochoicers are obligated to think exactly the same way? Don't use me to attack someone else, please. That's dishonest and cowardly.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

What am I saying; the ignorance of ALL you pro-choicers posting in this thread is beyond the pale. Totally unacceptable ignorance for adults.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think that gender selection is acceptable, say so.
Otherwise supporting abortion on demand includes aborting one sex for the other.
Which does not make the abortion ABOUT gender, you stupid cow.

Now, stop deflecting, and show us where we ALL agreed with abortion for gender selection.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise already said any reason is fine. So has Bitner. If you dfeel different, say so.
Jesus H Christ ~eyeroll~

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a good pro choicer would call aborting a baby drivel.
Only a good pro choicer would turn a blind eye to girl babies being aborted in favor of boys.
You can't turn a blind eye to something not there to see in the first place. Prove this is an issue in the US. Otherwise, what you're spouting IS drivel, nothing more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "I wasn't arguing what a pedophile is. I simply gave a singluar FACTUAL dictionary definition that states its when an older man is sexually aroused by a child.
YOU have chosen to argue about it by coming up with every explaination you can cut and paste "
Yes, you were arguing what pedophile is, and you also have been trying to redefine what is meant by "young child" in the definition.

.....balance of Lynne's repetitive drivel deleted for stuidity...
Nope. Again, I posted ONCE a dictionary definition. I have no need to contually post bullshit to fit MY agenda, mainly because I dont HAVE an agenda about the definition of a pedophile.

YOU on the other hand are proving MY claims that you will run out and post anything and everything you can find in your desperation to be right about SOMETHING.

Here's the thing: I dont give a shit what you come up with. Someone over 21 screwing around with a child of 15 and who is an abuser OF that child in other ways - is a pedophile in my book. Always has been, always will be.

You were dating a pedophile. A child predator. A statutory rapist.

You claimed to have lost TWINS IN A TOILET to this pedophile/predator/rapist.

You claimed to have fished them out and took them to your doctor. BTW, I always wondered, did you dress them up first, or did you toss 'em in a baggie?

Anyway, this DOCTOR, the medical professional, did ....... nothing.

Your parent, the people that were supposed to protect you did ....... nothing.

Again. It explains why your such a bitter old harridan today.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is misplaced.
As is your "argument".
Do you know how to properly debate?
Or just fling ad homs like monkeys fling sh*t?
Ugh, that woman is always angry. I'm glad she has us to vent upon. Maybe her family is spared her wrath.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
LB426.
:-D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Your stupidity and ignorance speaks for itself well enough on it's own.
Lynne D TRANSLATION:

When others turn my own arguemnts against me, I LITERALLY can't respond, so I'll just toss an ad-hom out there and try desperately to change the subject!!

Sucks when your own ignorance is turned on you huh Lynnekins? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••