Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309954 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275488 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I was just repeating HIS comments. But whatever Lynniekins, we know, you'll take up for ANY sick lying shit No Relevance comes up with.
You're sick that way.
Of course you're also two faced AND a coward. YOu forget, I know what you said about him at one time.
Foo: "Of course you're also two faced AND a coward. YOu forget, I know what you said about him at one time."

LOL! It never gets old to watch you display your mental immaturity. You really think that childish comment would be some sort of threat to any adult? Am I supposed to now feel concerned that you claim I said anything to you, let alone about NR?

Your ineptitude in discussion and your impotence in trying to gain the upper hand are all you have.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#275490 Jan 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sorry, mama nr, but you shouldn't have spent those years sucking down heroin and selling yourself to carnies.
<quoted text>
Is that a sarcastic shot at foomuffchew?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#275491 Jan 9, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pedophile:
Noun
A person who is sexually attracted to children.
<quoted text>]
Again, HORSESHIT.
Nowhere in the definition does it say "PRE-pubscent". "
You're such an ignorant buffoon from which your hatefulness and uneducated opinions are based.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pedoph...
"
pe·do·phile
[pee-duh-fahyl] Show IPA
noun, Psychiatry.
an adult who is sexually attracted to young children. "
YOUNG children.
Thank you for proving me CORRECT.

You were a YOUNG child. As OPPOSED TO THE OLD BITCH you are NOW.

You were CLEARLY incapable of being in a relationship with an older man, one who was a PEDOPHILE and a STATUTORY RAPIST.

I'm STILL wondering why your doctor and parents didn't give a shit that you were being supposedly beaten and losing pregnancies to a RAPIST who was also a PEDOPHILE.

I mean REALLY. They didn't even bother to report it to the police?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275492 Jan 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's not a fu**ing child; it's a fetus, and the PLM can go to hell.
<quoted text>
^^^The words of an incompetent trying to gain the upper hand in discussion. Fascinating that these fools would really believe that kind of post would accomplish it. lol

What a mess Petey is.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#275493 Jan 9, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh crap,,, I am running the risk of overdosing... take it easy there Mr.Ms. Afraid of a Bit of Work...
I'll save the long ones for bed time, and the shorter ones for nap time.... If I read them all at once, I might not wake up again ((shiver))
I may be a hater of millions of abortions killing unborn children every year but I did love this post.

Location hidden

#275494 Jan 9, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pedophile:
C. The person is at least 16 years old and at least five years older than the child or children in B." .
Thank you for proving me correct AGAIN Lynne. YOU were 15, and according to you, he was over 21.

Pssssst....... you should at LEAST try to read and delete the parts that DONT fit your agenda.

But then you know I, and others, will find your stupidity and spotlight it.

So AGAIN Lynne....

WHY didn't you doctor or parents bother to report the PEDOPHILE and STATUTORY RAPIST that cost you at LEAST "THREE BABIES", TWO of them to the TOILET and AFTER you were punched out (nobody can IMAGINE WHY..... no.... really ....)

Not ONE adult in your live gave a shit that you were being abused and raped huh?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275495 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you shouldn't have a problem with me PERSONIFIYING your toilet twins huh Lynne?
Why should any woman have a problem with her wanted miscarried children being personified, you fool?

You don't personify, you dehumanize what's miscarried. Any intelligent personreading your posts knows better than to expect anything more from a raging ignorant buffoon like you.

You're a raging mess.

Location hidden

#275496 Jan 9, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "Of course you're also two faced AND a coward. YOu forget, I know what you said about him at one time."
LOL! It never gets old to watch you display your mental immaturity. You really think that childish comment would be some sort of threat to any adult? Am I supposed to now feel concerned that you claim I said anything to you, let alone about NR?
Your ineptitude in discussion and your impotence in trying to gain the upper hand are all you have.
LOL Lynneikins, if you had ANY integrity, honesty OR respect for yourself - you'd stop the stupidtiy when EVERYONE know's you're the OP that posted here as Lynne D.

No, I dont think you're concerned, since you're too cowardly to begin with to admit who EVERYONE knows you are.

As much as you try to deman others here? Just know you're NOT fooling ANYONE, and the ONLY one your'e ultimately demeaning is yourself.

But then, you LIKE that. You're sick that way.

Carry on Lynne D.

Location hidden

#275497 Jan 9, 2013
lil Lily is ACTUALLY Lynne D wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>The words of an incompetent trying to gain the upper hand in discussion. Fascinating that these fools would really believe that kind of post would accomplish it. lol
What a mess Lynne D is.
Corrected for ACCURACY.

You're welcome Lynne. LOL!

Location hidden

#275498 Jan 9, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't personify, you dehumanize what's miscarried.
And you and your kind TRY --- and FAIL SPECTACULARLY on a regular basis --- to dehumanize the woman making the PRIVATE medical choice to abort.

But YOU think that's okay, RIGHT Lynniekins?
Any intelligent personreading your posts knows better than to expect anything more from a raging ignorant buffoon like myself.
I'm a raging mess.
Corrected for ACCURACY again. You very poor at your pathetic projecting idiot Lynnie.

Location hidden

#275499 Jan 9, 2013
correction: You're.

Carry on Lynne. This is REALLY getting amusing.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275500 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving me CORRECT.
You were a YOUNG child. As OPPOSED TO THE OLD BITCH you are NOW.
You were CLEARLY incapable of being in a relationship with an older man, one who was a PEDOPHILE and a STATUTORY RAPIST.
I'm STILL wondering why your doctor and parents didn't give a shit that you were being supposedly beaten and losing pregnancies to a RAPIST who was also a PEDOPHILE.
I mean REALLY. They didn't even bother to report it to the police?
LOL, you're so mind bogglingly clueless about your ignorance and the stupidity you post, it's funny.

What's not funny is you think you're attacking someone when that person isn't here, and that's displaying your psychosis.

You ask a question and if you had read her posts and could read for comprehension, you'd know your answer to the question is within your own stupid post. lol. Problem is, you don't know what pedophile means, even having it written right in front of you. You don't know what "young child/ren" means in the context of what a pedophile is.

PRE-pubescent or early pubescence is a "young child", you ignorant buffoon.

Which means, as the link I showed stated, "generally 11 yrs. or younger", and sometimes up to age 13, which obviously means it depends on the immaturity of the 13 yr old's body.

I'm not interested in defending against your inept attacks. There's no defense needed since the attacks are so mind bogglingly childish in the nature of the attacks.

I'm only interested in providing the info that proves how uneducated you are. Funny too, when you spend so much time trying to claim you're educated.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275501 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving me correct AGAIN Lynne. YOU were 15, and according to you, he was over 21.
Pssssst....... you should at LEAST try to read and delete the parts that DONT fit your agenda.
But then you know I, and others, will find your stupidity and spotlight it.
So AGAIN Lynne....
WHY didn't you doctor or parents bother to report the PEDOPHILE and STATUTORY RAPIST that cost you at LEAST "THREE BABIES", TWO of them to the TOILET and AFTER you were punched out (nobody can IMAGINE WHY..... no.... really ....)
Not ONE adult in your live gave a shit that you were being abused and raped huh?
"Thank you for proving me correct AGAIN Lynne. YOU were 15, and according to you, he was over 21."

Idiot. If Lynne was 15 and could get pregnant, she was not a pre-pubescent "young child".

You do this with every argument you make with any pro-life poster; the more you post, the more you prove you don't know what anything means, and you don't know what you're talking in any topic you post on.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275502 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
...This is REALLY getting amusing.
lol, yes it is, and you have no idea how so.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275503 Jan 9, 2013
Goodnight you ignorant buffoon. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275504 Jan 9, 2013
Here's "one for the road".

http://www.familysafetyreport.com/pedophiles....

"What is pedophilia?
According to Psychology Today, pedophilia is defined as "the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children. "

Foo is a mind bogglingly ignorant buffoon.

A 15 yr. old able to become pregnant, did, and had a child is not a "pre-pubescent child", therefore any claims Foo makes about a former having been with pedophhiles is WRONG. At least according to everything I've looked up and provided on the topic.

What a mess Foo is. lol
Gtown71

United States

#275505 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, killing "baby humans" is called MURDER.
Not unborn babies, like unborn birds, right?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275506 Jan 9, 2013
From that link:

"Is there a pedophile "profile"?
Pedophiles can come in any shape, socio-economic group, race or gender. While there's no standard, agreed-upon "profile" of a pedophile, certain characteristics seem to occur across the pedophile population. For one thing, each pedophile tends to gravitate toward a specific age group; some prefer very young children (5 to 10 years old), while others are attracted to pre-teen adolescents. "

~"...some prefer very young children (5 to 10 years old), while others are attracted to pre-teen adolescents."~

Neither group includes TEENS.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#275507 Jan 9, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>good contact information to have if you need it
If I need it? You think I'm a baby in a womb? Even so, how do babies in wombs contact anyone?
Gtown71

United States

#275508 Jan 10, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Its OK, old kathy is a raging bisexual pagan. He has the hots for cd, they are close. He is frequenly banned and he loves to stamp his impotent little feet.
Yea, I knew she was trying to be funny, by calling you gay, but then she says your comments were odd. So even though she see's nothing wrong with gays, I geuss the truth came out, that she really thinks their odd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 53,520
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min shinningelectr0n 1,234,749
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Goose 19,930
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... Thu Reverend Alan 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu TRD 70,035
News Protesters Fight Deportation of Army Veteran Fr... Wed Mag 1
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) May 26 hrichard91 37
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]