Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 346450 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#275657 Jan 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise already said any reason is fine. So has Bitner. If you dfeel different, say so.
Jesus H Christ ~eyeroll~

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#275658 Jan 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a good pro choicer would call aborting a baby drivel.
Only a good pro choicer would turn a blind eye to girl babies being aborted in favor of boys.
You can't turn a blind eye to something not there to see in the first place. Prove this is an issue in the US. Otherwise, what you're spouting IS drivel, nothing more.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#275659 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "I wasn't arguing what a pedophile is. I simply gave a singluar FACTUAL dictionary definition that states its when an older man is sexually aroused by a child.
YOU have chosen to argue about it by coming up with every explaination you can cut and paste "
Yes, you were arguing what pedophile is, and you also have been trying to redefine what is meant by "young child" in the definition.

.....balance of Lynne's repetitive drivel deleted for stuidity...
Nope. Again, I posted ONCE a dictionary definition. I have no need to contually post bullshit to fit MY agenda, mainly because I dont HAVE an agenda about the definition of a pedophile.

YOU on the other hand are proving MY claims that you will run out and post anything and everything you can find in your desperation to be right about SOMETHING.

Here's the thing: I dont give a shit what you come up with. Someone over 21 screwing around with a child of 15 and who is an abuser OF that child in other ways - is a pedophile in my book. Always has been, always will be.

You were dating a pedophile. A child predator. A statutory rapist.

You claimed to have lost TWINS IN A TOILET to this pedophile/predator/rapist.

You claimed to have fished them out and took them to your doctor. BTW, I always wondered, did you dress them up first, or did you toss 'em in a baggie?

Anyway, this DOCTOR, the medical professional, did ....... nothing.

Your parent, the people that were supposed to protect you did ....... nothing.

Again. It explains why your such a bitter old harridan today.

Location hidden

#275660 Jan 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is misplaced.
As is your "argument".
Do you know how to properly debate?
Or just fling ad homs like monkeys fling sh*t?
Ugh, that woman is always angry. I'm glad she has us to vent upon. Maybe her family is spared her wrath.

Location hidden

#275661 Jan 10, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
LB426.
:-D

Location hidden

#275662 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Your stupidity and ignorance speaks for itself well enough on it's own.
Lynne D TRANSLATION:

When others turn my own arguemnts against me, I LITERALLY can't respond, so I'll just toss an ad-hom out there and try desperately to change the subject!!

Sucks when your own ignorance is turned on you huh Lynnekins? LOL!

Location hidden

#275663 Jan 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I supposed to see that you think I don't?
You're the one who, after years of posting with me, can't remember I don't necessarily like abortion. However, the possibility of women losing their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy disturbs me more than an individual woman safely and legally aborting an unwanted or unhealthy pregnancy. For you, it's the opposite. You focus on drivel and call it good.
That asswoman thinks we should all have the exact same opinion. There's something wrong with her.
Ocean56

AOL

#275664 Jan 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
They don't like hearing that, Ocean.
It's scandalous or something.
Hope you're having a good day over there :)
Hi Katie! Thanks, and we're having a great day here.

You're right, the anti-choice extremist imbeciles (Bravecon, NoRelevance, sASSy and company) really can't deal with the fact that women have the right to have sex and NOT want to get pregnant. Tough luck for them, eh?:-)

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#275665 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know, gender selection MAY indeed be why some MAY private choose to abort. I'm sure somewhere along the line there exists a few shallow women who would indeed make that decision. I guarantee they're not announcing it however, and futher, they dont NEED to.
Nobody has to justify their medical decisions. Period.
Foo, I agree. The "why" is not my business. Is one reason more palatable to me than another? If I'm being honest, yes. Still, the fact remains that those reasons are none of my business.(For all we know it could be a shallow man calling the shots demanding that he wants a son *or* a daughter.)

Location hidden

#275666 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Apparently not since your ORIGINAL CLAIM was that a child is born not sentinent and cant say anything LOLOL!"
I never made that claim, liar. Your lack of reading for comrepehnsion skills are not an excuse to LIE.
"If a child is born and alive..., its sentinent."
Where have I said otherwise, you nit wit?
I was talking about a BORN CHILD being in a coma and on life support, you ignorant buffoon.
Keep displaying your ignorance of the context of the posts, you dummy.
You're so full of stupid crap today LOLOLOL!!

And nobody is tearing born children "limb from limb" as you were trying to claim in your moronic hypothetical.

My context is just fine Lynnekins. Your twisting isn't doing so hot however LOLOL!

Location hidden

#275667 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
Foo's ignorance is beyond the pale. No excuse for it.
LOL ROFLAMO! But YOURS is perfectly acceptable. LOL!

And you call OTHERS hypocrites!

Location hidden

#275669 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, you have a seriously PATHETIC need to "OWN" people, yet you are the one being OWNED pretty regularly.
LOL
I wasn't arguing what a pedophile is. I simply gave a singluar FACTUAL dictionary definition that states its when an older man is sexually aroused by a child.
YOU have chosen to argue about it by coming up with every explaination you can cut and paste - yet NONE of which proves Merriam-Webster wrong.
You aint arguing with me Lynniekins, you're trying to argue with a dictionary deflinition that doesnt say what you WANT IT TO.
ROFLMAO!
Like it or not, you were A CHILD. You were an immature brat back then - and the adult man that you claimed you were SO mature and could handle it .... you couldn't.
ANd you made THAT claim as an adult. Clearly you never grew out of the immature brat stage LOL!
By MANY, that man could and would be considered a pedophile, a predator, a statutory rapist.
Its a good thing in a way that you lost all those "children" - beacuse they'd have had a pedophile, a predator, a rapist for a papa, not to mention a lunatic for a mutha. LOL
Carry on Lynniekins. Its fun to wind your stupid ass up and see how long you go!
If a 21year old wanted to date my 15 year old, I would wipe the floor with the perv.

Location hidden

#275670 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
What am I saying; the ignorance of ALL you pro-choicers posting in this thread is beyond the pale. Totally unacceptable ignorance for adults.
Oh fuckthehelloff Lynne, you sanctimonious old harridan.

Location hidden

#275671 Jan 10, 2013
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from gratuitous name calling.
We reserve the right to remove any post we determine to be inappropriate.
Go ahead.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275672 Jan 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
Ink, do you have any proof that gender selection is taking place in the USA? If so, do you have further documentation that males are being favored?
If anything, fewer males are being born:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHeal...
Granted, the link is dated. Likely not much has changed though - feel free to look if you are so inclined.
Interesting! Thanks, AJ.

Location hidden

#275673 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not since your ORIGINAL CLAIM was that a child is born not sentinent and cant say anything LOLOL!
<quoted text>
Just like you claimed you knew someone who was born in a PVS and lived that way for over 40 years, when NO SUCH THING EVER HAPPENED IN MEDIAL HISTORY.
If a child is born and alive Lynne, its sentinent.
LLL's never wrong, even when she is obviously wrong. Lol
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275674 Jan 10, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That asswoman thinks we should all have the exact same opinion. There's something wrong with her.
She is the original Mrs. Stepford, elise
Gtown71

United States

#275675 Jan 10, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how what a women does with her body is any of your business hitler???????
Yes some teach there kids that a myth cult is somehow real.....Sad huh?
What a woman does with her body, is none of my business, but when laws are made in this country, then it is my business.
When women want free abortions and birth control, and want me to help pay for it, then it's my business.
I also think any human being should want to defend a baby, from a man with a knife, whether the baby is one day after born, or one day before they are born.

Yes some teach their children about cults, and again, for years I wanted nothing to do with any religion, and even now, I don't want anything to do many. When read properly the bible tells us how God loves us so much "sin and all ",that God the Son left Heaven, and came to earth to die for our sins. Yet I still didn't believe it, untill I was born again. Jesus said you must be born again. I now know that this is true.

Either God created all we see, or it comes from slimmy rocks and millions or billions of years. It is up to which one you want to put faith in? Both take faith. God takes way less faith, then evolution.

Many have had a momment with God, but No one has ever seen a rock turn into anything living.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275676 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't turn a blind eye to something not there to see in the first place. Prove this is an issue in the US. Otherwise, what you're spouting IS drivel, nothing more.
<chuckle>

You might need to spell it out for her again.
Again.

Location hidden

#275677 Jan 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the original Mrs. Stepford, elise
I liked both of those movies:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min swampmudd 1,785,826
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min Gay Pride 22,069
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sat Ben Avraham 72,100
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jun 22 TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Ansonia man wins $360,000 after visit to packag... Jun 21 Ava Ava 4
News Schools Prepare for Temperatures in the 90s Monday Jun 20 Gavone 9
News Newington Discusses Curbing Panhandling Jun 18 Bruddah Z 1

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages