Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313226 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#275420 Jan 9, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind boggling insensitivity about someone's miscarriage is only matched by your mind boggling IGNORANCE.
You mean YOURS.
No one "shits" a baby. Sad that you need to be taught where babies come from, and it's not that orrifice you ignorantr buffoon.
Nice try at deflection dear. Its called 'literary license'. People often use it when writing. You're so find of melodrama, I use it on you. Most people shit and piss in a toilet. You shat "babies" .... or so you claimed. So my comments stand:

Did you shit TWO BABIES into that toilet?
Did you fish TWO BABIES out of that toilet with a fish net?
Did your doctor report two BABIES being MURDERED by your pedophile boyfriend?
NO!! to all of the above.
You might want to look up the definition of pedophelia, unless you want to keep displaying what an uneducated nitwit you are.
Sure Lynne. Here ya go:

Pedophile:
Noun
A person who is sexually attracted to children.

If she was a physically fully developed, having periods and able to get pregnant, she wasn't with "pedophiles". Pedophelia by definition is someone attracted to PRE-pubescent children.
]

Again, HORSESHIT.

Nowhere in the definition does it say "PRE-pubscent". YOU WERE A CHILD, a 15 year old child and he was over 21. You had TWO PREGNANCIES WITH AN ABUSIVE PEDOPHILE. You LOST two pregnancies with a pedophile. You CLAIMED you fished the embryo's out of the toilet and ran them right over to the doctor, who did ..... NOTHING.

An underage CHILD, pregnant by a pedophile, who's SUPPOSEDLY had the pregnancy punched OUT of her BY said pedophile, who brings embryo's TO the doctor and the doctor does...... NOTHING.

Parents did ... NOTHING.

And you did this with the abuser TWICE.

So you dont like pedophile. Shall we call him a rapist then? Since he would have also been guilty of statutory rape, and lets see, the doctor STILL did ........ nothing.....
You try to have an effect on people you don't like, but you only have the effect of displaying what a friggin DUMMY you are. You're a just a hollow form with nothing between your ears.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!pat pat*** You just keep telling yourself that Lynniekins!!
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275421 Jan 9, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Personification: attribution of personal qualities; especially : representation of a thing or abstraction as a person or by the human form
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/per...
Katie, Foo, et. al., hijack ZEF medical terminology in an attempt to dehumanize the little human beings in utero.
Foo made it very clear that she opposes referring to those in the womb as "babies". Why? She doesn't want the little one 'personified'.
I am happy to see that you are okay with others referring to/considering those in the womb "babies".
Foo may take issue w/ your view. Just a fair warning.
Caring.
Foo doesn't care if I call later term pregnancies babies. She doesn't care what anyone calls their own ZEFs either. Your little attempt at divide and conquer is beyond teeny tiny, NR. It's right up there with what does matter. And that's size.

You guys are gung ho on criminalizing abortion, removing women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy all under the lame-O guise of "caring" for other women's ZEFs. It's disgusting. Each and every attempt you make at chipping away at my rights, my daughters' rights, even my granddaughters' rights will be met head on ugly for ugly, disgusting for disgusting. You wanna keep playing? We've gone round and round before. I'm ready again, Fim.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#275422 Jan 9, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Interestingly, MOST proaborts on here support restricting a womans choice. In other words, you people want to force a woman to remain pregnant too.
MOST of you are anti -choice like us.
Pssst.....did you notice that your fellow proaborts won't admit that they are against sex selection abortions? The silence (when asked if they support it as choice) was deafening.
I don't know any proaborts, and I would never force a woman to stay pregnant, ever. You're talking to the wrong person, obviously.

Location hidden

#275423 Jan 9, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what thre "CONTEXT" is, you ninny. It doesn't alter what NR's displaying about what you said. You can make a statement about wanting her to be saved without the "ripping" the body limb from limb comments. Those are the ones that show you for who you really are and how you really think, and context doesn't excuse it.
Yet I was just repeating HIS comments. But whatever Lynniekins, we know, you'll take up for ANY sick lying shit No Relevance comes up with.

You're sick that way.

Of course you're also two faced AND a coward. YOu forget, I know what you said about him at one time.

Location hidden

#275425 Jan 9, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is she trying to attack someone who isn't here,.
But you ARE here Lynne. You only THINK anyone believes you're NOT the OP that posted here as Lynne D.

Of course you're not fooling ANYONE and havent in years.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#275426 Jan 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo doesn't care if I call later term pregnancies babies. She doesn't care what anyone calls their own ZEFs either. Your little attempt at divide and conquer is beyond teeny tiny, NR. It's right up there with what does matter. And that's size.
You guys are gung ho on criminalizing abortion, removing women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy all under the lame-O guise of "caring" for other women's ZEFs. It's disgusting. Each and every attempt you make at chipping away at my rights, my daughters' rights, even my granddaughters' rights will be met head on ugly for ugly, disgusting for disgusting. You wanna keep playing? We've gone round and round before. I'm ready again, Fim.
Katie: "Even my granddaughters' rights"

You mean the two living granddaughters' rights, right? Cuz you surely don't mean your dead, aborted granddaughter's rights....
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#275427 Jan 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
These baby-killers with their derogatory name calling are vulgar and obtuse. Their crass bigotry and persecution of young people is a blight upon humanity.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275429 Jan 9, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "Even my granddaughters' rights"
You mean the two living granddaughters' rights, right? Cuz you surely don't mean your dead, aborted granddaughter's rights....
What dead aborted granddaughter do you think I have, NR? I've asked you before and you forget to answer. Which makes you sitting on a telephone wire while you're pants are on fire.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275430 Jan 9, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
These baby-killers with their derogatory name calling are vulgar and obtuse. Their crass bigotry and persecution of young people is a blight upon humanity.
And a pox upon you

Location hidden

#275431 Jan 9, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speechless.
Liar.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#275432 Jan 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
FOAH That quote is in regard to someone else using the phrase "useless wad of cells". If I must elaborate further, the wad of cells that became your person have sure been useless and only gone forward to prove the other poster correct in her estimation.
You are moronic, personified.
Katie: "That quote is in regard to someone else using the phrase 'useless wad of cells'.
_________

Your quote makes it clear that that's the question you're responding to....

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie

What is important to note is that you AGREE that "calling fetuses in general 'a useless was of cells' is belittling to anyone."

Location hidden

#275433 Jan 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Don't play the victim here--PC'ers aren't calling clinic patients vile names, or blowing up clinics, or shooting doctors. Those are YOUR people.
BTW--if shouting dissuades them from their activism, then they don't really give a damn.
<quoted text>
Typical Anti-Choicer: Ooo, the bad prochoicers yelled at me. My little feelings are hurt. I'm going home.~pout~

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#275434 Jan 9, 2013
Where to begin,,, where to begin.....
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#275435 Jan 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Cancer is natural. Nobody is saying pregnancy is wrong or a crime; it's a condition that is wanted or unwanted. One might consider pregnancy an injustice if it is due to rape, or if both partners use birth control and it fails. Whatever the motivation, it's the woman's right to abort if she wishes.
<quoted text>
Damn you're dumb. We've been over this many times. Cancer is abnormal...a disease.

Mankind was created to procreate via pregnancy. It is a normal part of what it is to be human.

You're a mess.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#275436 Jan 9, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "That quote is in regard to someone else using the phrase 'useless wad of cells'.
_________
Your quote makes it clear that that's the question you're responding to....
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie
What is important to note is that you AGREE that "calling fetuses in general 'a useless was of cells' is belittling to anyone."
Is that your final answer?

Location hidden

#275437 Jan 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Why would anyone hit him? It's stupid behavior, but not worthy of violence.
<quoted text>
I'll do it. I'll smack him. Lol

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#275438 Jan 9, 2013
We're going to have to arrest a helluva lot of police officers, servicepeople, etc.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has the right to kill anybody, anywhere.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#275439 Jan 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "Foo doesn't care if I call later term pregnancies babies. She doesn't care what anyone calls their own ZEFs either."

Foo referring to LynneD past post: "Did you shit TWO BABIES into that toilet? Did you fish TWO BABIES out of that toilet with a fish net? NO!!"

I dunno. Kinda looks like your assessment of Foo is inaccurate.

Nice try though. I like when you speak FOR foo. It shows you don't trust her ability to wiggle herself out of her own stupidity.

Next.........
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#275440 Jan 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your final answer?
Katie: "Is that your final answer?"

Here was YOUR final answer =>

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone." - Katie

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#275441 Jan 9, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
If girls and women think school or work is hard now, they should know that becoming a mother will be ten times harder. Many mothers and grandmothers don’t tell young girls and women in their family exactly how hard motherhood truly is, for reasons known only to them. I strongly disagree with the practice of keeping girls in ignorance of this. I believe they NEED to know what being a mother will require of them, so they can make an INFORMED decision about being a mother, even if it means some girls will decide not to be mothers at any point in their lives. That is just fine if some don't want to be mothers. Not all girls or women are suited to be moms, and choosing NOT to be a mother is just as valid as the choice to be one.
Some of the hardships mothers of all ages will face once a baby arrives include -- but are not limited to -- the following:
1. Loss of freedom
2. Loss of sleep
3. Loss of money
4. Loss of Education and Job/Career Opportunities
5. Loss of Mobility
6. Loss of Private Time
7. Dealing with colic
There is no escaping the fact that becoming a mother makes a girl’s/woman's life much HARDER and she loses most, if not all, of the benefits and comforts she had before she got pregnant. Too many girls/women are PRESSURED into having children by family members and/or religious community, and purposely aren't told just how very hard motherhood is until AFTER they have had a baby. I think it is high time that changed. If some girls/women decide they don't want the hardships of motherhood, that is fine. The choice for a woman to be childfree is just as valid and respectable as the choice to be a mother.
blah blah blah,,, not nearly as hard as you're making it out to be. In all of your posts (please keep in mind I read 1/10,,, maybe) not once, did I read the words "love for you child" because that my Sweet FAR outweighs anything you have to say about the hardships of motherhood. Love conquers it all.

So to all your future posts about the "oh how hard motherhood is.... blah blah blah blah blah"

To them I have one truthful thing to do about that...

YAWN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Joy 1,483,270
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,981
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 hr TRD 71,320
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Sat Maria pawlus 73
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Jan 19 truth 7,994
How DEPRESSING is it living in The State Of Con... (May '16) Jan 17 Hoody Hoodpecker 4

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages