Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311215 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#275243 Jan 9, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
"Endowed by our Creator.."
You lose. Unless like Vlady, you know more about what they wrote, then they did.
Prove there is a "Creator". Now YOU lose.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275244 Jan 9, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
SDince pagans are not a Faith and just grown-up splaying dungeons an ddragons why would I persecute them? I really see them as just immanture adults wanting to retuen to th fantasy of their youth.
My problem with them is their hatred of Christianity and their desire to extend their Godless agendas across the entire earth. They would love it if there was an abortionarium on every corner. they really like that many of the Planned Parenthood abortion factories are in the poor ethnic communities. Like Planned Parenthoods founder, most of the pagans are bigots.
So it's okay for you to want to extend YOUR beliefs and agenda "across the entire Earth" right?

The "bigot" I see here is you. The hater I see here is you.

Pull that telephone pole out of your own eye Tom.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275245 Jan 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Since you clearly have no idea what the constitution is, howzabout you shut up until you learn?
Are you saying the government can't tell anyone what they can or cannot do? I guess laws don't mean anything.
<quoted text>
Her house must be her own sovereign state. The laws don't apply to her...she's special.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275246 Jan 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So you're against removing life support for the brain-dead?
<quoted text>
That's good news for Ink.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275247 Jan 9, 2013
Katies Granddaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why, Grandma? Why did you encourage my Mommy to brutally kill me? Why didn't you love me and stand up for me? Why, Grandma Katie? Why?"
Mother NR..."Why is my son a cretinous mongoloid with an IQ of 40? How will he ever learn to wipe his own ass and eat without drooling all over himself? And how will he learn to clean the scrapes all over his knuckles? Who will change his diaper for him when I'm gone? Who will make him bathe once a month?"

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#275248 Jan 9, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're evil if you don't sign on. Satan possessed, I tell ya. Rooster murderous clearcuttn' killer. It's in the Bible.
lol!

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Avon, OH

#275249 Jan 9, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear abortion is still legal in Texas, but they've passed laws putting enough obstacles in the way that women are crossing the border into Mexico to buy abortificients from folks who have no background in medicine.
Yep, AC thinks illegalizing abortion will stop women from seeking it. Sure it will.
Reminds me. I asked marysaid -- if he knew illegalizing abortion would INCREASE the number of abortions in the US, would he still advocate it? He said, "yes".
Remember that it is a woman's choice to seek an abortion, no woman HAS to get an abortion. So, if Texas women are choosing to buy abortificients from Mexico, I feel sorry for them for they are putting their lives at risk for wanting to do something that they don't have to do.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#275250 Jan 9, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother NR..."Why is my son a cretinous mongoloid with an IQ of 40? How will he ever learn to wipe his own ass and eat without drooling all over himself? And how will he learn to clean the scrapes all over his knuckles? Who will change his diaper for him when I'm gone? Who will make him bathe once a month?"
This is the pagan standard for which unborn babies get to live or die. This is your utopia. This is what all decent people of all
Faiths are fighting against. You have a total disregard for anyone but whom you consider "worthy" of life.

We all pray for you. Sadly, you have very clearly expressed the crux of the proabortion pagan agenda.
Gtown71

United States

#275251 Jan 9, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Ever notice how these Christians get some kind of perverted pleasure out of feeling wicked and guilty?
Well, the opposite of that, is those without God, who do wicked, and don't feel guilty at all.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#275252 Jan 9, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Young is the opposite of old, and both are interrelated. The caveat, however, is that age can only be measured by how "old" we are. However, neither of them are recognized until a very crucial and demarcating point in the life of every person, when one starts to accrue age, or reference can be made as to how "old" we are. And that point is BIRTH!
Since the moment of conception is nothing more than a "best guess," age does not accrue while the woman is pregnant. Hence the reason why ObGyns refer to their patient as "she's X weeks pregnant." Or, "she's in her X week."
You do know who's the ObGyn's patient; don't you?
That is why many ObGyn's tell mothers about their healthy little boy or girl in there. Or your little girl is really kicking.

They know life but are forced by a modern pagan culture to turn around and kill that child if ordered to, becaue a
Court made a political decision to placate fmeinists and irresponsible men.

“Never give up”

Avon, OH

#275253 Jan 9, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there is a "Creator". Now YOU lose.
There is creation everywhere you look.

Look up at space, new stars are always being created.
Look at the Earth, new people, new animals and new bugs are always being created.
Look under the sea, new fish are always being created.

There is creation throughout the Universe. The existance or reality of creation throughout the Universe makes me believe that the purpose of the Universe was to allow creation to become a reality.

At one point, there was no creation, there was nothing. Then creation started, beginning with the start of the Universe, with the Big Bang. Something or more likely some entity set off the Big Bang. I believe this entity is God.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#275254 Jan 9, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I couldn't care less what you believe. Personally, I think teen sex is a BAD IDEA, and I would prefer that teens avoid the unwanted consequences of pregnancy and STD's by staying sex-FREE (meaning free FROM sex).
Helpful Rules For Teens In PREVENTING Pregnancy and STD's:
1. NEVER consent to sex if you know you aren't on birth control and a guy tells you he doesn't have or use condoms (make sure you ask him about condoms BEFORE having sex).
2. ALWAYS use protection, whether it is condoms, the pill, or both, any and EVERY time you decide to have sex. Not using protection even ONE time will result in an unwanted pregnancy sooner or later.
3. ALWAYS be aware that all contraceptive methods can fail and that pregnancy could result.
4. NEVER assume you can't get pregnant because you're on birth control, even the pill.
5. NEVER let yourself be pressured into having sex if you really don't want to do it.
6. NEVER believe a guy who says "trust me, you can't get pregnant." Don't have sex with this guy either.
7. NEVER cave in to pressure to get pregnant and have a child if you have any doubts about or unwillingness to be a mom or a dad.
8. NEVER be afraid to dump a boyfriend or girlfriend if he/she pressures you to do things you don't want to do.
9. NEVER assume that having anal sex cannot cause pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease. It can do both.
10. ALWAYS ask exactly what a guy means when he says "I'm old fashioned." It could mean he believes that girls are ONLY meant to be wives and mothers and nothing else. Don't have sex with this guy, as it could be a trap.
11. ALWAYS keep busy with studies and school or extracurricular activities that you really like and don't want to GIVE UP.
YOu know O/M., if you promise to stop posting your nausiating anti-pregnancy, anti-motherhood propaganda, you may get a few Chrisitinas to convert to paganism. Since you can do anything you want as a pagan. They can make the Lord the only God in their pagan faith. A win/win.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#275255 Jan 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
What's more exciting than forbidden fruit?
<quoted text>
Vlady, please keep you and kathy's kinky pagan ways out of this. This is aobut the children.

“Never give up”

Avon, OH

#275256 Jan 9, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the pagan standard for which unborn babies get to live or die. This is your utopia. This is what all decent people of all
Faiths are fighting against. You have a total disregard for anyone but whom you consider "worthy" of life.
We all pray for you. Sadly, you have very clearly expressed the crux of the proabortion pagan agenda.
I keep telling the Pro-Choice people that they should tell their kids that they are lucky to be alive, because their mother decided that she wanted them. She had the abortion clinics destroy the kids she didn't want.

So far, no PC woman, as far as I know, has told her children this fact. If they are proud of the choices they have made in life, then they should have no problem telling this to their kids.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275257 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is you idiot.
po·ten·tial
/p&#601;&#712;tenCH &#601;l/Adjective
Having or showing the capacity to develop into something in the future.
Noun
Latent qualities or abilities that may be developed and lead to future success or usefulness.
A zygote, embryo or fetus is NOT a child. Period. Its a POTENTAL child.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/chi...

"Child

child
noun, often attributive \&#712;ch&#299;(-& #601;)ld\
pluralchil·dren

Definition of CHILD

1a: an unborn or recently born person

For the ignorant PCers, I didn't post the other definitions since they don't apply to proving that a fetus is a CHILD. This definition proves it is.

Foo's ignorance of everything she posts about is mind boggling.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275258 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because its NOT a "baby" you dolt. Its an embryo, a zygote or a non-viable fetus.
Its funny how your kind likes to ignore those FACTS.
Did you shit TWO BABIES into that toilet?
Did you fish TWO BABIES out of that toilet with a fish net?
Did your doctor report two BABIES being MURDERED by your pedophile boyfriend?
NO!! to all of the above.
Your mind boggling insensitivity about someone's miscarriage is only matched by your mind boggling IGNORANCE.

No one "shits" a baby. Sad that you need to be taught where babies come from, and it's not that orrifice you ignorantr buffoon.

You might want to look up the definition of pedophelia, unless you want to keep displaying what an uneducated nitwit you are.

If she was a physically fully developed, having periods and able to get pregnant, she wasn't with "pedophiles". Pedophelia by definition is someone attracted to PRE-pubescent children.

You try to have an effect on people you don't like, but you only have the effect of displaying what a friggin DUMMY you are. You're a just a hollow form with nothing between your ears.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275259 Jan 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The CONTEXT was about a women who was CHOOSING to abort a NON-VIABLE FETUS TO SAVE HER LIFE you jackass.
Your bullshit doesn't alter THAT FACT.
I know what thre "CONTEXT" is, you ninny. It doesn't alter what NR's displaying about what you said. You can make a statement about wanting her to be saved without the "ripping" the body limb from limb comments. Those are the ones that show you for who you really are and how you really think, and context doesn't excuse it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275260 Jan 9, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a dumbastard? I've never had an abortion. I wouldn't choose to get an abortion unless my life was in grave danger. I make decisions for myself, and leave other people to make their own decisions. That includes you and all your fundie extremist cohorts. Everybody gets to make their own choices.

You are a control-freak. I am not.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275261 Jan 9, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "Because its NOT a 'baby' you dolt. Its an embryo, a zygote or a non-viable fetus. Its funny how your kind likes to ignore those FACTS. Did you shit TWO BABIES into that toilet?
Did you fish TWO BABIES out of that toilet with a fish net?"
Foo's insensitivity & coldness duly noted.
Even proabort Katie has said she is okay with people calling preborn babies "babies" in the informal context. In laymans terms & colloquially a preborn baby is baby.(e.g., Baby Shower...get over it.)
In the medical context, there was a purpose for applying medical terms (including Latin descriptors) to designate at which stage a human being exists along their human-life spectrum.
You continually try to hijack medical terminology as an excuse to kill innocents. That was never the intent. Dehumanizing human beings is all you've got for a faux argument condoning killing.
Your hyperemotional nature presents itself as passion for the culture of death. You severely lack a functioning emotional system that includes empathy & love. You bounce between hate & apathy for the most innocent human beings among us - those in the womb. You have said so yourself:
FooManSpew: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
_______
If you have a problem with a past post from poster LynneD calling her miscarried babies "babies", talk to Katie about it. Even she realizes getting all wee-weed up over a mother calling her babies "babies" demonstrates an insensitivity that only harms your cause.
TIA.
Not only is she trying to attack someone who isn't here, and doing it in a way that proves something about Foo and no one else, she verbally vomits a bunch of shit (on any topic she posts about) then spends her time denying she posted the words we quote from her.
Gtown71

United States

#275262 Jan 9, 2013
Becomming a father was one of the greatest things that ever happened to me! As I sit here waiting to pick up my little girl, it is such a blessing for God to allow me to be here.. now I realize that diapers were expensive, and milk milk, and toys, and I probably have had to give up sitting at the coffee shop a few times, talking about abortion and other stuff, but the good outweighs the bad -hands down!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min u Make Me Laugh 1,383,694
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Barack calls me B... 59,531
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr orange girly man 20,307
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Fri TRD 70,607
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) May 24 Ken Burke 135
News West Hartford Seniors Win Gold At State Table T... May 23 Coolstory 1
News Shots Fired After Bank Robbery, Police Chase In... (Mar '08) May 23 JoeBakRotsInHell 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages