Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,097
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#275047 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you also believe that all of your rights come from the government.
All the government can do is take away your rights if you let them.
Just as I said... you don't get it.

Atrisco Village

#275048 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody mentioned 'legal' rights. We were talking about whether or not we had God given rights.
We have rights. They aren't "given" by anything or anybody. They are. Period.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#275049 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
In the year 2011, Planned Parenthood performed a record number of abortions....and, received a record amount of tax-payor funding.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/planned-parenth...
I thought Planned Parenthood's contraception push was supposed to decrease number of abortions necessary.
Heh....I guess that was just a ploy to fill its coffers.$$ CHA-CHING!$$
What a surprise......
<End Sarcasm>
The numbers speak for themselves. It amazes me that these people can't put two and two together. PP is an abortion business.

Atrisco Village

#275050 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We always had the right to speak. Iran takes it away.
Stoning was part of the Jewish culture. Civilized societies have taken that type of punishment away.
That free will you spoke gave us the ability to do anything. Governments rightly or wrongly limit that.
Human rights don't have to come from some god. As you, yourself, wrote, rights can be *given" by virtue of our simple existence. They just are.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#275051 Jan 8, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the statement "they all agree" with it, so prove it. Show the posts where we've all agreed to it. Bail your own ass out.
Do you personally support a womans choice to abort if she finds out that she is carrying a son when in fact, she wants a daughter?.

Kthanks
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275052 Jan 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Cpeter was clear that the Constitution doesn't grant rights. He very clearly said so. It's not his fault you're too stupid to understand what he said.
Cpeter said:
"Ihave a constitutional right to point out that there are no god-given rights."

When asked what kind of rights there were before the Constitution?

He said;

"The few granted through sovereign government documents.

You should do your own homework. Where does Cpeter gets his rights.
You can get an A since I did all the work.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#275053 Jan 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Cpeter was clear that the Constitution doesn't grant rights. He very clearly said so. It's not his fault you're too stupid to understand what he said.
Tell everyone why the pilgrims left Europe and why they came to the U.S. Another thing, what was this Country founded on? Hmmm? YOU should know this. If you know theanswer , then you know we are right.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275054 Jan 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're just being a dishonest POS.
Your turn, chicken, where do you stand?

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#275055 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>CD: "I didn't know you could kill a baby girl or a baby boy, both of which is breathing and born, by way of abortion NR. Can you explain that?"
_________

"It's A Girl!"

It's A Boy!"

http://www.tellmepinkorblue.com/

Very insightful, dumbass!
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#275056 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They all agree with that option.
Prochoice means they support the womans choice to end her pregnancy yet MOST want her to have no choice after a certain time frame or they frown at using abortion as birth control(denying this happens) or for sex selection.

In other words, you will not get an answer and / IF you do....it won't be an honest one.

Just sayiñ...
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#275057 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HoneyFooFoo: "I dont promote OR condone abortion. I promote and condone CHOICE."
NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."
HoneyFooFoo: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275058 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your turn, chicken, where do you stand?
Why? Didja forget the first time we had this discussion? Maybe this excerpt and link will refresh your memory.

""Planned Parenthood insists on the highest quality patient care, and if we ever become aware of a staff member not meeting these high standards we take swift action," she said in a written statement. "Within three days of this patient interaction, the staff member’s employment was ended and all staff members at this affiliate were immediately scheduled for retraining in managing unusual patient encounters. Today opponents of Planned Parenthood are promoting an edited video of that hoax patient encounter."

This spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood Federation of America also told The Huffington Post that the organization condemns seeking abortions on the basis of gender, but its policy is to provide “high quality, confidential, nonjudgmental care to all who come into” its health centers. That means that no Planned Parenthood clinic will deny a woman an abortion based on her reasons for wanting one, except in those states that explicitly prohibit sex-selective abortions (Arizona, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Illinois).

Sex-selective abortions are the latest target of anti-abortion activists whose goal is to make abortions illegal across the United States. Lawmakers at the state and federal level have also latched onto the issue by introducing legislation that criminalizes doctors who perform abortions because of the race or gender of the fetus. Opponents of such laws say they force doctors into the inappropriate position of investigating a woman's personal motivations for seeking an abortion. The House of Representatives will debate Rep. Trent Franks’(R-Ariz.) Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act on Wednesday, which would ban sex-selective abortions in the United States."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/29/plan...

Ftr -- gender selection is not an issue in the USA ... except for some PL organizations trying to make it an issue like chicken little screaming the sky is falling.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#275059 Jan 8, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Gehinnom: A Jewish Hell
Only truly righteous souls ascend directly to Gan Eden, say the sages. The average person descends to a place of punishment and/or purification, generally referred to as Gehinnom.
The name is taken from a valley (Gei Hinnom) just south of Jerusalem, once used for child sacrifice by the pagan nations of Canaan (II Kings 23:10). Some view Gehinnom as a place of torture and punishment, fire and brimstone. Others imagine it less harshly, as a place where one reviews the actions of his/her life and repents for past misdeeds.
The soul's sentence in Gehinnom is usually limited to a twelve-month period of purgation before it takes its place in Olam Ha-Ba (Mishnah Eduyot 2:9, Shabbat 33a). This twelve-month limit is reflected in the yearlong mourning cycle and the recitation of the Kaddish (the memorial prayer for the dead).
Only the utterly wicked do not ascend to Gan Eden at the end of this year. Sources differ on what happens to these souls at the end of their initial time of purgation. Some say that the wicked are utterly destroyed and cease to exist, while others believe in eternal damnation (Maimonides, Mishneh Torah, Law of Repentance, 3:5-6). We know more about the Jewish faith than you do Honey foofoo.
Honeyfoofoo (lol) is a clueless woman. She thinks that she is "educating " non-Jews on her religion (even linking her truth)..yet she is the one who needs the education.

She twists things to suit her agenda. She did it with abortion too(where she claimed that her religion was okay with choice to kill when CLEARLY they forbid abortion electively. I told her this a million times. It took former Jew Booby to set her silly@ss straight. Did you see her and CD squirming? It was beyond pathetic.

Deception....the name of the proabort game.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#275061 Jan 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the FACTUAL thing No Relevance - NO I DO NOT.
<quoted text>
I dont promote OR condone abortion. I promote and condone CHOICE. Its not my place in this world to condone another person's medical decisions.
<quoted text>
That will be difficult, since I dont tweet you moron.
<quoted text>
Nope, not lying about it at all. And child? DO come up with some new insults. Your third grade attempts are pathetic.
Your religion is AGAINST elective abortions. You say that you still support a womans choice to abort if that's what she chooses. Shame on you for lying to us when you said that you were a practicing Jew.

You support JEWISH women going against their religion too.

*sigh*
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#275062 Jan 8, 2013
Gee, like I said "Deception is the name of the proabort game".

You're very gullible too.

1. What's wrong in your opinion with sex selection abortions?

2 If you people claim to not have a say or its not your business whata woman does with her pregnancy then why is PP against (cough) sex selection? Makes NO sense.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Didja forget the first time we had this discussion? Maybe this excerpt and link will refresh your memory.
""Planned Parenthood insists on the highest quality patient care, and if we ever become aware of a staff member not meeting these high standards we take swift action," she said in a written statement. "Within three days of this patient interaction, the staff member’s employment was ended and all staff members at this affiliate were immediately scheduled for retraining in managing unusual patient encounters. Today opponents of Planned Parenthood are promoting an edited video of that hoax patient encounter."
This spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood Federation of America also told The Huffington Post that the organization condemns seeking abortions on the basis of gender, but its policy is to provide “high quality, confidential, nonjudgmental care to all who come into” its health centers. That means that no Planned Parenthood clinic will deny a woman an abortion based on her reasons for wanting one, except in those states that explicitly prohibit sex-selective abortions (Arizona, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Illinois).
Sex-selective abortions are the latest target of anti-abortion activists whose goal is to make abortions illegal across the United States. Lawmakers at the state and federal level have also latched onto the issue by introducing legislation that criminalizes doctors who perform abortions because of the race or gender of the fetus. Opponents of such laws say they force doctors into the inappropriate position of investigating a woman's personal motivations for seeking an abortion. The House of Representatives will debate Rep. Trent Franks’(R-Ariz.) Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act on Wednesday, which would ban sex-selective abortions in the United States."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/29/plan...
Ftr -- gender selection is not an issue in the USA ... except for some PL organizations trying to make it an issue like chicken little screaming the sky is falling.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#275063 Jan 8, 2013
God says no to sex before marriage. I think he knows what he's talking about. I think it's sad when we dont listen. Going against our loving God brings self inflict hardships. Unfortunately, young kids are exposed to sex shoved down their throats.....movies tv shows (that most of the time the Parents allow) and divorced parents living with or spending sleepovers with their S.O. These kids think having casual sex is normal..My suggestion would be to address that and we won't have to worry about pregnant teens.

Your approach is useless to kids . Sex is beautiful within the boundaries thst God set up for us. I don't believe scaring the crap out of a teenager is affective

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's exactly what TommyDumDum, sASSy, and company want girls and young women to BELIEVE. Any rational person (which THEY obviously are not) knows that such is NOT the case.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275064 Jan 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>Ftr -- gender selection is not an issue in the USA ... except for some PL organizations trying to make it an issue like chicken little screaming the sky is falling.
I edited out the propaganda. How would you know if it is an issue. The woman's reason for her abortions are confidential.

Did you want to add your opinion of whether or not you have a problem with this reason? No one else will talk.
Gtown71

United States

#275065 Jan 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Make up your mind; either the bible is true or it's not.
You didn't cheat on your wife "physically"? What does that mean?
<quoted text>
I didn't cheat on my wife physicaly untill the talk I had with my "father figuer " friend. At that momment I felt something come into me. At that point I could not go out fast enough and have an affair. Later, after I was saved, and the demon kicked out, I began to read the bible, it let me know that I had already cheated many times according to God. Gods word says that if you even look upon a woman and lust, then you have already commited adultry or fornication "single people " in your heart, and will be judged for it.
There is no way for anyone to live good enough to earn heaven, people must be perfect, and since no one can be, they must put their faith and trust in the only one who did. "Imputted rightousness "
Most believe God will judge people and way out their good and bad.
There are two judgements
1. White throne judgement -all who die in their sins will be here, and their life will be reviewed, just before they are thrown into the lake of fire.
2. Judgement seat of christ -this is where all who have put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ will be, to be judged according to how they have lived, since they became a child of God. There will be rewards and losses here, but all will go to heaven. Even the greatest of christians will throw their rewards at the feet of God, becouse without Him, they could have done nothing.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275066 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I edited out the propaganda.
That isn't propaganda, Ink. Am sure you're not even aware of PROPAGANDA actually is. Perhaps you'd define for those of us reading...?
How would you know if it is an issue. The woman's reason for her abortions are confidential.
Did you want to add your opinion of whether or not you have a problem with this reason? No one else will talk.
Because I've looked into the last couple of times this was brought up. It is not an issue here in the USA. Well, but for the exception of the PLM screaming its head off and claiming it's an issue like chicken little claims the sky is falling.

I gave my opinion last time we discussed this. If you're that curious, do the work and look it up. If not, make your lameass assumptions like you usually do.
Gtown71

United States

#275067 Jan 8, 2013
Sry for the double post, but there are many who claim to be Jews here , so what if God judges you by the ten commandments, where will you go?
Heaven
Hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Earthling-1 49,340
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,156,074
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL 71,260
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate Fri i want that jon 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]