Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312800 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#275088 Jan 8, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
Gee, like I said "Deception is the name of the proabort game".
You're very gullible too.
1. What's wrong in your opinion with sex selection abortions?
2 If you people claim to not have a say or its not your business whata woman does with her pregnancy then why is PP against (cough) sex selection? Makes NO sense.
<quoted text>
What's wrong with that crabass proving her own statement? Show us our posts then and she'll have her answers right? Let her do her own work.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#275089 Jan 8, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>People left Europe because they were persecuted for their faith, my own great great grandfather went to jail because he was a Mennonite, Mennonites were persecuted for their faith,many came to the U.S. because of that . So, you are saying the pilgrims were bigots, lol.
So you figured once the Christians hit the shores here then everyone who came along would have to be Christian too?

What do you call it when you rag all over Bitner and Kathwynn for their religion? I call it you being a big hypocrite. You'd love to see the Wiccans persecuted right? Your fellow faux-Christian Tom Tom would be the first one salivating all over himself.

I get it...freedom for the Christians and freedom for the Christian to persecute everyone else, right?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#275091 Jan 8, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>People left Europe because they were persecuted for their faith, my own great great grandfather went to jail because he was a Mennonite, Mennonites were persecuted for their faith,many came to the U.S. because of that . So, you are saying the pilgrims were bigots, lol.
I didn't say they didn't leave Europe, Moron. Learn to read. I said they didn't "come to the US". And do you know why? Of course you don't. It's because the US didn't exist then. Maybe if you learned to read properly, you'd also learn real history.

Yes, they were bigots. Did YOU know that they outlawed the celebration of Christmas? Anyone doing that today, and YOU would be calling them a bigot, too.
Gtown71

United States

#275092 Jan 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. The old," The Devil made me do it, " defense. Hilarious!
No the devil didn't make me do it, yet after this thing entered me, it was very easy to do it. Most affairs are becouse of lust of the flesh, but there are some that have demonic influences. Either way, it shouldn't be a problem for you, since you feel nothing is a sin, right?
Now that I think about it I must have been born that way, kinda like gay people. So if you have a problem with a guy cheating on you, then that makes you a rasist, homofobe, and adulttoryfobe. Lol

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#275093 Jan 8, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Catholicism is the extension of Judaism. Christ fulfilled Jewish prophecy and law, sad you are in denial. But you will find out one day, you will meet Christ on His terms.
You sound as if you really know for sure what you're saying is a fact. Catholicism is the extension of the pope's c*ck. Only he won't let you kiss it, but he'll let you kiss his hand.

Your "Christ" fulfilled exactly squat.

These are the passages on which Judaism relies for the messianic comcept:

Isaiah 2, 11, 42; 59:20
Jeremiah 23, 30, 33; 48:47; 49:39
Ezekiel 38:16
Hosea 3:4-3:5
Micah 4
Zephaniah 3:9
Zechariah 14:9
Daniel 10:14

Jeebus fulfilled none of those prophecies.

If you want to keep drinking your turd tea and believing the shit that comes from the Vatican, suit yourself.

You're still an idolater and a violator of the 1st commandment.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#275094 Jan 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>No the devil didn't make me do it, yet after this thing entered me, it was very easy to do it. Most affairs are becouse of lust of the flesh, but there are some that have demonic influences. Either way, it shouldn't be a problem for you, since you feel nothing is a sin, right?
Now that I think about it I must have been born that way, kinda like gay people. So if you have a problem with a guy cheating on you, then that makes you a rasist, homofobe, and adulttoryfobe. Lol
So, you're admitting that gay people are born gay?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#275095 Jan 8, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you figured once the Christians hit the shores here then everyone who came along would have to be Christian too?
What do you call it when you rag all over Bitner and Kathwynn for their religion? I call it you being a big hypocrite. You'd love to see the Wiccans persecuted right? Your fellow faux-Christian Tom Tom would be the first one salivating all over himself.
I get it...freedom for the Christians and freedom for the Christian to persecute everyone else, right?
In Knit's case, she would love to see a universally Roman Catholic world with the Pope as Emperor.

Location hidden

#275096 Jan 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No the devil didn't make me do it, yet after this thing entered me, it was very easy to do it. Most affairs are becouse of lust of the flesh, but there are some that have demonic influences. Either way, it shouldn't be a problem for you, since you feel nothing is a sin, right?
Are you sure you quit drugs? You're not making any sense.

Location hidden

#275097 Jan 8, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is that what he's trying to say? I don't think even he knows what he's ranting about tonight.
Gtown71

United States

#275099 Jan 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. The old," The Devil made me do it, " defense. Hilarious!
Many don't know or believe in Jesus, so here are a few main reasons for anyone who truly wants to know "can Know! This is the prophecies that Jesus fulfilled.
The chances of fulfilling these are about a zillion to one.
You chances of hitting the power ball with all winning numbers are waaaay better, then for these prophecies to be fulfilled!

Prophecy..........Fulfillment
Gen 3:15,,........John 19:18
Exodus 12:46..........John 19:36
Psalms 2:2..........Mark 15:1
Psalms 22:1..........Matt 27:46
Psalms 22:6..........Matt 27:39-44
Psalms 22:7-8..........Matt 27:39-44
Psalms 22:16..........John 19:18
Psalms 22:17..........Matt 27:36
Psalms 22:18..........Matt 27:35
Psalms 31:5..........Luke 23:46
Psalms 34:20..........John 19:32-33&36
Psalms 35:11..........Mark 14:56
Psalms 38:11..........Luke 23:49
Psalms 41:9..........John 13:18
Psalms 69:19..........Matt 27:28-29
Psalms 69:21..........Matt 27:34
Psalms 109:25..........Matt 27:39
Isaiah 50:6..........Matt 26:67
Isaiah 53:3..........John 1:11
Isaiah 53:5,6,10..........Romans 5:6,8
Isaiah 53:7....,.,...Matt 27:13-14
Isaiah 53:7..........Matt 26:62-63
Isaiah 53:8..........Mark 15:1-25
Isaiah 53:9..........Matt 27:57-60
Isaiah 53:12..........Mark 15:27-28
Daniel 9:26..........Matt 26:24
Amos 8:9..........Matt 27:45
Zechariah 11:13..........Matt 27:9
Zechariah 12:10..........John 19:34
Zechariah 13:7..........Mark 14:27,50

JESUS CHRIST IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS!!!
MAY GOD SHOW THE LOST THE TRUTH, AND ENCOURAGE THE FOUND.
Gtown71

United States

#275100 Jan 8, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I geuss if cheaters were born to cheat, and pedafiles were born to lust after little kids, then yes, but I just say we were all born sinners.
Becouse we are.
Plus, you may want to check out the veses I wrote, about the prophecies Jesus fulfilled, before I read the ones you wrote about the ones He didn't. It is kinda neat when that kinda stuff happens. As odd as that was, or would ever happen again, the odds were still way better, then the prophecies He fulfilled.:)
Gtown71

United States

#275101 Jan 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure you quit drugs? You're not making any sense.
Elise, everyone else is able to read my badspelled words, so maybe you should cut back on the drugs?

Plus all I ever did was a few pain pills.
Never seen any hard stuff "thank God " I may have been tempted to try it.
What would it matter even if I were a drug addict?
No sin is there?
Live your life.
Follow your heart.
make YOU happy baby.
Some people are like I was, they don't care anything for God, untill He is all they have.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#275102 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
" done nothing more than have an abortion"
Which killed an unborn baby.
No actually it didn't.

It killed the POTENTAL for a BORN baby. It "kills" a zygote, an embryo (in 98% of all cases) or a non-viable fetus.

AGAIN - I did nothing of the kind, thus calling ME a "baby killer" doesn't work even by your fuckedup and twisted version of "logic".

It NEVER ceases to amaze me how far your kind will twist things to justify your "christian" IGNORANCE.

Location hidden

#275103 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
CD: "Interesting, however, how you compare MLK's intolerance against race discrimination, when your "intolerance" promotes gender discrimination."
Baby girls and boys are killed equally by abortion.
Pay attention.
Wrong again. NO "babies" are killed by abortion.

Location hidden

#275104 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HoneyFooFoo: "Yet Martin Luther King AND his wife were proponants of freedom of choice for women when it came to abortion."
Says who? His niece, Alveda King, says he'd be prolife.
Say's HIM, his wife and his children.

http://www.thekingcenter.org/archive/document...

You seem to forget the speech he wrote in acceptance of Planned Parenthood's award, that his wife wrote and he gave. His wife supported choice to the day she died, and his children CONTINUE to support educated choice to this day.

Alveda King had more than one abortion in her time. Oh yeah, THAT was okay, because NOW she speaks out AGAINST them AFTER she's too old to get pregnant anymore.

LOLOL Get real No Relevance, the ONLY reason ANYONE pays her even MARGINAL attention, is because she trades on her uncle's name, tho she does it WITHOUT her families approval or permission. If she didn't, she'd be just another nut with an extremist agenda.

Location hidden

#275105 Jan 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise, everyone else is able to read my badspelled words, so maybe you should cut back on the drugs?
Plus all I ever did was a few pain pills.
Never seen any hard stuff "thank God " I may have been tempted to try it.
What would it matter even if I were a drug addict?
No sin is there?
Live your life.
Follow your heart.
make YOU happy baby.
Some people are like I was, they don't care anything for God, untill He is all they have.
No, honey, your post was nonsensical. I can deal with atrocious spelling, but I'm not obligated to make sense out of blather. If you have something meaningful to say, shouldn't it be important enough for you to take the time to express in a comprehensible form? If not, don't bother getting frustrated or offended if you are misunderstood or not taken seriously. It's entirely up to you, dear.

Location hidden

#275106 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HoneyFooFoo: "I dont promote OR condone abortion. I promote and condone CHOICE."
NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."
HoneyFooFoo: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

A) IF the woman is dying

B) IF the woman WANTS the abortion to save her life

But thanks, I appreciate you giving me the chance again and again to show how I feel !!

ROFLMAO you stupid shit.

Location hidden

#275107 Jan 8, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Gehinnom: A Jewish Hell
Only truly righteous souls ascend directly to Gan Eden, say the sages. The average person descends to a place of punishment and/or purification, generally referred to as Gehinnom.
The name is taken from a valley (Gei Hinnom) just south of Jerusalem, once used for child sacrifice by the pagan nations of Canaan (II Kings 23:10). Some view Gehinnom as a place of torture and punishment, fire and brimstone. Others imagine it less harshly, as a place where one reviews the actions of his/her life and repents for past misdeeds.
The soul's sentence in Gehinnom is usually limited to a twelve-month period of purgation before it takes its place in Olam Ha-Ba (Mishnah Eduyot 2:9, Shabbat 33a). This twelve-month limit is reflected in the yearlong mourning cycle and the recitation of the Kaddish (the memorial prayer for the dead).
Only the utterly wicked do not ascend to Gan Eden at the end of this year. Sources differ on what happens to these souls at the end of their initial time of purgation. Some say that the wicked are utterly destroyed and cease to exist, while others believe in eternal damnation (Maimonides, Mishneh Torah, Law of Repentance, 3:5-6).
Thank you for proving what I've been saying all along you MORON ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Clearly you didn't bother to actually READ what you posted.

Here's the link for the ENTIRE thing.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/beliefs/Theol...
We know more about the Jewish faith than you do Honey foofoo.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! You dont even know how to read what you post you idiot!

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275108 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
CD: "I didn't know you could kill a baby girl or a baby boy, both of which is breathing and born, by way of abortion NR. Can you explain that?"
_________
"It's A Girl!"
It's A Boy!"
http://www.tellmepinkorblue.com/
What's with these idiots who think that what's in utero isn't a boy or girl? By 5 weeks gender is established. By 12 weeks it can be seen in ultra sounds. By 4 months people know if they're baby is a boy or girl and they start planning accordingly. That baby dies in utero or would be killed by accident, the parents know for a fact that they lost a son or daughter.

Normal people know they lost a son or daughter earlier on, because we know the developing human life can only be one OR the other.

Bunch of lamebrains to think their comments about abortion not killing a boy or girl, or not killing a "child" are not mind bogglinly STUPID to anyone with intelligence and any sense at all.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275109 Jan 8, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> The numbers speak for themselves. It amazes me that these people can't put two and two together. PP is an abortion business.
These are the same people who don't know there's a boy or girl in utero. No way they can put 2 and 2 together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Truth Sayer 1 1,459,262
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min don t drink the k... 62,337
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Proud American 20,707
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 7,945
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 71,236
Beware of This Company-Andrews Oil Company, The... (Oct '11) Tue BLOODSEED 11
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Tue myspace 12

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages