Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313377 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Voice of Reason

United States

#274749 Jan 6, 2013
You proaborts need to stop bullying the decent folks on here. You proaborts need to stop trying take away the rights of Christian followers to express their religious views. The are doing God's work and you proaborts have no right to interfere.
Voice of Reason

United States

#274750 Jan 6, 2013
Good will always win out over evil!
Voice of Reason

United States

#274751 Jan 6, 2013
Seek Jesus and you shall find him! Women who would turn to abortion as an answer are wicked and need ti guiding hand of a righteous man to help her see the true and right path!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#274752 Jan 6, 2013
Your explanation makes no sense; there would simply be no reason for a separate and discrete erogenous nerve bundle to evolve by your train of thought.

As for your question, it's called a "butt plug"; it's basically a dildo with a graduated expansion, meant to be inserted and remain in place. It's used by straights as well as gays and is designed to stimulate those analrectal nerves as a constant pressure/stimulation. It wiuld have taken you 20 seconds to google this, but evidntly you need me to place it in the proper sexual connotation for you. I think it's called "puppy love."
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
cpeter1313 wrote:
People have sex because we have a sex drive, with the ability to orgasm. We will do so even when reproduction is clearly impossible.
A question I've never seen you twits explain is why the anorectal area has a complete and discrete set of erogenous nerve bundles connected to the pleasure center of the brain. You can achieve orgasm solelythrough rctal stimulation. Why would that be if the ony eason for sex was reproduction?
<quoted text>
God made the ass of women in a way pleasing to man since that is how he took her in the beginning, from behind. It allowed him tp contimue top survey the area for danger an dfor the female to continue her chores. Also in order to have a way to release sexual tension, men would annally enter women during preganancy so as not to harm the unobrn child. So it makes perfect sense that the anus would have such nerve bundles. The fact that you gay guys use it, is just a variaition on the original intent. Of course it is abonormal but the effect is the same. I mean no offense by saying abnorma,l and maybe I am not entirely right on that. The ancient greeks appeared to be very into the bisexual deal so it can become a bit fuzzy. I beleive God created sexual drive to ensure the survival of the human race but it is such a powerful drive it may cross some lines on its way to its intened purpose. No offense intended.
Vlady as my favorite azz man I have a question for you. I ovweheard soemone who is gay mentioned buying an "azz plug". What the Hell is an azz plug? I am guessing it is some sort of dam you stick in your anus before gay sex so as not to get any mud on your memeebr when goiing in the back door.
Is that what it is, or am I mistaken.
As the best azz man I know, I figure if anyone knows the answer it would be you. Of all of these pagan azzclowns you are the smarterst and the most homest.
I must admit I was surprised you said you were a catcher, I imagined you as a pitcher. But bottom-top, it all evens out in the end I guess.
Voice of Reason

United States

#274753 Jan 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the night I was saved, I would've agreed with you, but like you, I associated being a christian with giving up all of the "fun " stuff, and making myself go to boring church meeting, once or twice a week.
Yet, when I learned the truth, that is when I was truly "born again ",it freed me, from all that I "thought " I knew.
Looking back, getting drunk and having a "good time ",was not such a good time after all.
Without Christ 'in you "you have No desire for the true things of God.
You only desire the things of the nasty now and now.
A person can be living in a hog pen, but untill he realizes it "spiritualy ",then it is home to him.
Most important, is not how the power of christ can sober up a person, it is how He can give life (eternal life)
I agree with you 100% Sir!
Katie

Seattle, WA

#274754 Jan 6, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY difference ? But you said before there was NO difference.
You're all over the place. Make up your mind.
For me there is no difference between the two regarding the end result, which is what you refer to above.

For you there is a difference that I do not agree with.

So I split the same hair you did by stating the only difference is one is determined by the body, the other determined by the mind.

Don't tell me to make up my mind when I am conceding your hair-splitting point. Whatever point you may have won you just lost far as I'm concerned.
<quoted text>
A person who dies of cardiac arrest as a result of a congenital heart defect vs a person who dies of cardiac arrest as a direct result of a murderer's bullet. Both dead either way right?
Major difference in the two ? I'd say so wouldn't you
Yes, the major difference is you're discussing death of born individuals.

Did you know a corpse has very limited civil rights even though they were born at one point? You probably didn't.
<quoted text>
I put zero words in your mouth. I did nothing but reiterate exactly what you've said.
They are well.
You misinterpret what people say all the time. It's a new year, Doc. Make better use of it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#274755 Jan 6, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
You proaborts need to stop bullying the decent folks on here. You proaborts need to stop trying take away the rights of Christian followers to express their religious views. The are doing God's work and you proaborts have no right to interfere.
Oh, look, it's the false "forum mod". Is lying part of your God's "work"?
Voice of Reason

United States

#274756 Jan 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Your explanation makes no sense; there would simply be no reason for a separate and discrete erogenous nerve bundle to evolve by your train of thought.
As for your question, it's called a "butt plug"; it's basically a dildo with a graduated expansion, meant to be inserted and remain in place. It's used by straights as well as gays and is designed to stimulate those analrectal nerves as a constant pressure/stimulation. It wiuld have taken you 20 seconds to google this, but evidntly you need me to place it in the proper sexual connotation for you. I think it's called "puppy love."
<quoted text>
You'll one day learn that homosexuality is an abomination. You'll answer to God the Father for your sick and immoral lifestyle.
Voice of Reason

United States

#274757 Jan 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, look, it's the false "forum mod". Is lying part of your God's "work"?
I don't lie wicked woman.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#274758 Jan 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Yup.
<quoted text>
Not really now. Emotionally and during the "shock" stage, maybe - but dead IS dead.
My mom died after a LONG protracted illness. My dad died suddenly from an aortic tear. A very good friend was murdered after surprising a burgler in her parents home.
The difference between them all was the manner of death, but the end result is the same for all three.
I am sorry for your loss, Foo.

We agree dead is dead. However, you and Doc are discussing death of people who at one point were born, were individuals with lives, experiences, and memories regardless how short or long.

A ZEF is none of that. Has none of that. No pregnancy is or even can be guaranteed through delivery of a healthy baby. Not one. So there is no difference between induced or spontaneous abortion. There can't be. Unless somebody comes up with a way to guarantee pregnancy through healthy delivery for every single pregnancy every day of every year.
Voice of Reason

United States

#274759 Jan 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say, that he is not a real christian, and that you have known, and know real christians, what are you saying? You say Jesus was a liar, in which I agree with, as far as He was either a liar, or He is who He said He was.
I percieve, that you truly were born a Jew.
Yet it is good, that you believe He was ctucified, but can't seem to believe any of the other things in the same bible.
You are a very insightful man.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#274760 Jan 6, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lie wicked woman.
Uh huh. Sure.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#274761 Jan 6, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll one day learn that homosexuality is an abomination. You'll answer to God the Father for your sick and immoral lifestyle.
And you'll answer to God the Father for your intolerance and refusal to follow Jesus' rules.

So you worry about you and let other people worry about themselves.
Voice of Reason

United States

#274762 Jan 6, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Aah, shaddap, you whiney prick :-)
Is it progress that women and mothers have become so foul mouthed?
Voice of Reason

United States

#274763 Jan 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'll answer to God the Father for your intolerance and refusal to follow Jesus' rules.
So you worry about you and let other people worry about themselves.
I follow Jesus' rules just fine. If you understood the Word of God you'd know that homosexuality is a sin.

Indianapolis

#274764 Jan 6, 2013
Express away, o deluded one. Doesn't mean we can't express ourselves as well. And yes, we have every right to "interfere".
Voice of Reason wrote:

Indianapolis

#274765 Jan 6, 2013
To paraphrase the old standard, "Women need a 'righteous man' like a fish needs a bicycle."
Voice of Reason wrote:
Seek Jesus and you shall find him! Women who would turn to abortion as an answer are wicked and need ti guiding hand of a righteous man to help her see the true and right path!

Indianapolis

#274766 Jan 6, 2013
Are all abominations this good?
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Voice of Reason

United States

#274767 Jan 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Express away, o deluded one. Doesn't mean we can't express ourselves as well. And yes, we have every right to "interfere".
<quoted text>
You call us names and hurl insults, and worst of all you mock Jesus.
Why is it so common for homosexuals to be so obnoxious and abrasive? It's because you're defensive. It's because you know you're doing wrong. You know you're weak and can't turn away from your perverted sexual desires. To lay down with a man as a man would a woman. To do sexual things with another man and then crow about it like it's something to be proud of! The obnoxiousness coming from the gays is from self-loathing. Repent and be saved!
Voice of Reason

United States

#274768 Jan 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
To paraphrase the old standard, "Women need a 'righteous man' like a fish needs a bicycle."
<quoted text>
You're an expert on women gay man?? The Bible is what I follow not the words of a pervert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min My New Alias RULES 1,497,514
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Gore the Bore 63,273
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr mexico 20,850
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) 9 hr inmate from a lv5 39
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr Ize Found 71,376
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Feb 18 mike 320
News Corruption in Connecticut politics (Jun '13) Feb 17 John 12

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages