Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,564
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#273152 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an attention whore who exploits her daughter's special needs to get attention for herself.
Here's the problem: When you publicly support brutally killing preborn babies, you get no admiration.
Your struggle for meaning through an anonymous online public forum is futile. You're like an anorexic person trying to be a spokesperson for the positive effects of food in her life. Observers look at the anorexics issues, and ignore her positive food comments.
In other words, sunshine, you're a hypocrite who is frowned on for exploiting your child. There's an air of "Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome" about you.
Now, go boo-hoo about how horrible life is w/ a special needs child...whilst also promoting the execution of innocents.
You're a real-time case study in mental illness.
C'mon, stop making me laugh so much. I'm trying to drink a cup of coffee here.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#273153 Dec 30, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully understand how you feel that only people who think like you, are the only people that " matter", becouse I to used to be very selfish, and self centered. If not for people thinking like you, and like I used to, before Christ saved me, then there would not be thousands marching against abortion, with millions more marching with them, with the same spirit and mind.
you see, believe it or not, many people do love God, and enjoy seeing someone write their testamony, becouse they also have one.
You folks are welcome to march, protest, petition, etc. You've been doing that for decades, and no one has ever tried to stop you. It isn't going to make abortion illegal, but it's good to exercise your rights as Americans. Enjoy.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273154 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, show me where I said anyting about Foo "FORCING" people.
Let me help: I said no such thing.
I clearly told you that she expressed her SENTIMENTS.
Get a dictionary for Christmas next year.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T833PCEP80MM49O...

want more
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273155 Dec 30, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to me when you get on your fellow fundies for the constant "pot shots" coming from them.
And yes, I am an atheist. One who is sick of self-righteous bible spewing hypocrites.
Why do you see them as hypocrites?
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#273156 Dec 30, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Katie!:-) And you nailed it perfectly.
I'll continue to bring up the hardships as often as I think necessary. Whether the anti-choice kooks like sASSy, TommyDumDum and company like my doing this or not is irrelevant.
You're welcome, Ocean, and I hope you keep bringing up the reality of the hardships.

Happy New Year to you and yours :)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273157 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind whoring.
Thanks for noticing.
Honesty is the best policy. Good for you!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273158 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know how to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.
Using "believe instead of belief" is the least of your remedial Enlgish problems.
Hope that helps......
is "Enlgish" a new language??

this is a forum, I'm not submitting a paper for a grade, just trying to get a point across.

But I have to admit, I love it when some BOZO tries to correct someone's grammar, sentence structure or other BS and makes an error in their post. Just way too funny

WHAT A MAROON

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273159 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aim to manipulate me into a good choir boy, you're going to fail.
Each and every time.
But, thanks for playing..........
Not to worry. I know many of you self-proclaimed Christians don't actually behave like Christians and follow your own dogma, and you never let me down. So thank YOU!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273160 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know how to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.
Using "believe instead of belief" is the least of your remedial Enlgish problems.
Hope that helps......
"Enlgish"

Is that pronounced Analgish?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#273161 Dec 30, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE, what complete nonsense. There are many women who either don't want ANY children, or women who are DONE with the whole procreation thing, myself included, after having the number of children THEY want.
For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I am very grateful for the available of reliable contraception which has kept me pregnancy-FREE for the last 15+ years. I so love NOT being pregnant.
You're an emotional wreck.

You may find some peace if you wore a strap-on 12 hours/day.

You're incessant & obsessive desire to have a penis requires immediate attention.

Caring.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273162 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aim to manipulate me into a good choir boy, you're going to fail.
Each and every time.
But, thanks for playing..........
"Each and every time." As you already stated, I have problems with my Enlgish, so could you do me a favor and break down that sentence for me? To start with, what's the subject and verb?
If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was an Adverb Clause.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#273163 Dec 30, 2012
NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."

FooManSpew: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#273164 Dec 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, Ocean, and I hope you keep bringing up the reality of the hardships.
Happy New Year to you and yours :)
Your granddaughter won't get to celebrate the New Year.

...because you coerced your daughter to kill her.

"Thanks, Grandma!"

(There in lies Katie's NEED to validate killing babies...to save her fragile emotional psyche.)

Van der Sloot
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#273165 Dec 30, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
I don't need more examples of you exposing yourself for an uneducated dimwit. I think the above examples are ample.

I clearly asked you to demonstrate where I said foo would "FORCE".

You failed to demonstrate that.

Go back to Topix B-League.

You're not ready for this forum.

Caring.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273166 Dec 30, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry. I know many of you self-proclaimed Christians don't actually behave like Christians and follow your own dogma, and you never let me down. So thank YOU!
Kind of arrogant for you to tell any group how they should act according to what you think their dogma is. This couldn't be another attack on religion again, could it?

Atrisco Village

#273167 Dec 30, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
can you tell me why you like to think men want to control what goes on inside of a womans body, after the woman gets pregnant, when it is pretty clear you are overjoyed that the woman is in control over not only her body, but the baby and control of the mans life, that gets her pregnant?
Out of control would fit better, when 3000 women a day, could not control the situation, untill it is at a point where a living being is killed.
Heres just an idea -I don't know anyone who wants to force any girl into becomming a mother ther, if she don't want to, and unless raped their is no way at all she can get pregnant, unless she willingly has sex with a male.
So if a girl is 100% sure, that she don't want to be a mother, then why not get "fixed ", just like my sister -in -law did?
or (I know this is a shocker) she could just not have sex?
She may choose to do one of those things. She may choose not to do one of those things. It's her choice. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#273168 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that you are incapable of saying anything positive about parenthood.
Would it have been better if Ocean had put, "Have a Nice Day!" after discussing The Hardships of Parenting?

Or do you think Hardships = positive?
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#273169 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, proabort, you don't get to decide if you're a burden on others or not. Others devising the RANDOM classification scheme along YOUR human life spectrum determine that.
See how that works, limp stick?
A Jewish-American woman who is pregnant w/ a healthy baby girl decides the baby is "a burden" b/c she wants a boy instead. So, she aborts the Jewish baby w/ your Jewish blessing.
Holocaust crocadile tears.
A Jewish-American woman whose fetus will kill her has a choice. Does she want to live or die.
A Catholic-American woman has no choice. She must die.
You call yourself pro-life????

Atrisco Village

#273170 Dec 30, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
being a parent has always been an option for smart people.
in the past , if people didnt want to have kids they didnt have sex.
if they " chose" to have sex and then had a baby, they dealt with it, like smart people do. only recently has women been able to solve this problem by having her baby killed. that should make people a little upset, but then all the women who were all for having the option, to get away with killing their child, began to make their voices heard, and also wanted and got all people to help pay to kill their baby.
these same people want to put a man in prison for years for hurting a dog , but has no problem killing babies.
micheal Vick should have never even got in trouble for hurting or killing dogs, in a country that allows controling women kill their babies and gets the public to pay for their mistakes.
women rights, have been turned into some womens desires.
It guess it's just too bad that you don't approve of what any woman desires or doesn't desire. I can't imagine why it matters what you think. It's your opinion. That's all.

“Changing your thoughts”

Since: Sep 09

will change your world

#273171 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one point-- It seems there are many atheists who do hate God and want others to also hate Him. I do agree with your point that if you don't believe there is a God then there should be nothing to hate but it doesn't seem to work that way. Do you think they secretly believe but won't admit it?
Ink, it's inconceivable to me that anyone would hate what they believe does not exist. What they can despise is others forcing their views on them. Mandatory prayer, etc.

How would you feel if you had to toss the Bible and accept the Koran? Your version of God would be kicked to the curb replaced by Allah. I suspect you would be less than happy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 48,398
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr ben 1,141,668
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 hr JOEL 70,577
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 19 hr 1JohnB 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 hr TRD 68,765
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri FOX knews 19,466
Is heroin ruining your life or the life of some... Fri youknowme203 1
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:30 am PST