Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311598 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273145 Dec 30, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
again you have absolutely no evidence to the such, I'm calling you out dude, and will apologize if I am wrong.
Foo never said anything about FORCING people to do anything. she said she would LIKE TO see U.S. orphans adopted before adopters go outside the U.S. to adopt.
Dude, really learn a couple of definitions
like (as in preference)
choice
force
Um, show me where I said anyting about Foo "FORCING" people.

Let me help: I said no such thing.

I clearly told you that she expressed her SENTIMENTS.

Get a dictionary for Christmas next year.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273146 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an atheist or a disgruntled religious person. You seem to have it in for the Church, taking pot shots whenever possible. Like perpetual spam.
Long Night Eternity reads like a bitter EX-Catholic who is too much of a coward to take responsibility for her own poor life decisions.......so, the Catholic Church is her scape goat.

She's a dime a dozen.

And, about as effective as the rest of the morons.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273147 Dec 30, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh...looks like you're "whoring" for attention.
I was reitterating your fellow proabort's (Katie's) buffoonery regarding fetal hearts.

I don't mind whoring out her stupidity.

Thanks for noticing.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#273148 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an atheist or a disgruntled religious person. You seem to have it in for the Church, taking pot shots whenever possible. Like perpetual spam.
Get back to me when you get on your fellow fundies for the constant "pot shots" coming from them.

And yes, I am an atheist. One who is sick of self-righteous bible spewing hypocrites.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273149 Dec 30, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
except that I typed believe instead of belief, just waiting for the anti-choice, anti-religious freedom crowd to jump on that
You don't even know how to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.

Using "believe instead of belief" is the least of your remedial Enlgish problems.

Hope that helps......

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273150 Dec 30, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
except that I typed believe instead of belief, just waiting for the anti-choice, anti-religious freedom crowd to jump on that
No worries. TomTom and NR can't even spell simple words and their grammar is atrocious but you don't see them correcting him. Of course cleaning up their posts would take a full time editor.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273151 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
So this is how a follower of Jesus behaves? Hmmm...guess I was right all along.
If you aim to manipulate me into a good choir boy, you're going to fail.

Each and every time.

But, thanks for playing..........

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273152 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an attention whore who exploits her daughter's special needs to get attention for herself.
Here's the problem: When you publicly support brutally killing preborn babies, you get no admiration.
Your struggle for meaning through an anonymous online public forum is futile. You're like an anorexic person trying to be a spokesperson for the positive effects of food in her life. Observers look at the anorexics issues, and ignore her positive food comments.
In other words, sunshine, you're a hypocrite who is frowned on for exploiting your child. There's an air of "Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome" about you.
Now, go boo-hoo about how horrible life is w/ a special needs child...whilst also promoting the execution of innocents.
You're a real-time case study in mental illness.
C'mon, stop making me laugh so much. I'm trying to drink a cup of coffee here.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#273153 Dec 30, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully understand how you feel that only people who think like you, are the only people that " matter", becouse I to used to be very selfish, and self centered. If not for people thinking like you, and like I used to, before Christ saved me, then there would not be thousands marching against abortion, with millions more marching with them, with the same spirit and mind.
you see, believe it or not, many people do love God, and enjoy seeing someone write their testamony, becouse they also have one.
You folks are welcome to march, protest, petition, etc. You've been doing that for decades, and no one has ever tried to stop you. It isn't going to make abortion illegal, but it's good to exercise your rights as Americans. Enjoy.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273154 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, show me where I said anyting about Foo "FORCING" people.
Let me help: I said no such thing.
I clearly told you that she expressed her SENTIMENTS.
Get a dictionary for Christmas next year.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T833PCEP80MM49O...

want more
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#273155 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Get back to me when you get on your fellow fundies for the constant "pot shots" coming from them.
And yes, I am an atheist. One who is sick of self-righteous bible spewing hypocrites.
Why do you see them as hypocrites?
Katie

Seattle, WA

#273156 Dec 30, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Katie!:-) And you nailed it perfectly.
I'll continue to bring up the hardships as often as I think necessary. Whether the anti-choice kooks like sASSy, TommyDumDum and company like my doing this or not is irrelevant.
You're welcome, Ocean, and I hope you keep bringing up the reality of the hardships.

Happy New Year to you and yours :)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273157 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind whoring.
Thanks for noticing.
Honesty is the best policy. Good for you!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273158 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Using "believe instead of belief" is the least of your remedial Enlgish problems.
Hope that helps......
is "Enlgish" a new language??

this is a forum, I'm not submitting a paper for a grade, just trying to get a point across.

But I have to admit, I love it when some BOZO tries to correct someone's grammar, sentence structure or other BS and makes an error in their post. Just way too funny

WHAT A MAROON

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273159 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Each and every time.
Not to worry. I know many of you self-proclaimed Christians don't actually behave like Christians and follow your own dogma, and you never let me down. So thank YOU!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#273160 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope that helps......
"Enlgish"

Is that pronounced Analgish?
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273161 Dec 30, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE, what complete nonsense. There are many women who either don't want ANY children, or women who are DONE with the whole procreation thing, myself included, after having the number of children THEY want.
For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I am very grateful for the available of reliable contraception which has kept me pregnancy-FREE for the last 15+ years. I so love NOT being pregnant.
You're an emotional wreck.

You may find some peace if you wore a strap-on 12 hours/day.

You're incessant & obsessive desire to have a penis requires immediate attention.

Caring.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#273162 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Each and every time.
"Each and every time." As you already stated, I have problems with my Enlgish, so could you do me a favor and break down that sentence for me? To start with, what's the subject and verb?
If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was an Adverb Clause.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273163 Dec 30, 2012
NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."

FooManSpew: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273164 Dec 30, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, Ocean, and I hope you keep bringing up the reality of the hardships.
Happy New Year to you and yours :)
Your granddaughter won't get to celebrate the New Year.

...because you coerced your daughter to kill her.

"Thanks, Grandma!"

(There in lies Katie's NEED to validate killing babies...to save her fragile emotional psyche.)

Van der Sloot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,417,439
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Serratus Anterior 61,004
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Theresa head gibbons 20,479
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Found 70,937
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Mon HCourantsub 1
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
News Gay Marriage (Mar '09) Aug 20 newsb 482

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages