Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311604 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Kenose

East Meadow, NY

#273043 Dec 29, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't try and please anyone, what I speak is truth.
I upset many so called christians, which you would realize, if you ask about certain "so called christian " churches.
Typical christard arrogance to claim that "what I speak is truth" when all you've done is run your big, fat mouth with absurd BS.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#273044 Dec 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea: Don't share your opinion if you don't want it critiqued.
Your personal choice about what others' choices should be supports my previously-stated contention:
You're prochoice....until you're not.
You're free to "critique" it, just as we're free to ridicule you.

My PERSONAL choices dont affect my view that others should have their FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

I at no time would ever try to legislate my personal view and I would support their right to CHOOSE to adopt as they please.

My personal view dosen't change my being pro-choice. I dont try to force my personal views on others. That's YOUR failing not mine.

Carry on freak boy. Lyin Lynnie is here to suck you off. Enjoy it, its the closest you'll ever get.

But be forewarned, she didn't have much good to say about you behind your back LOL!

Location hidden

#273045 Dec 29, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't try and please anyone,
ANd you lie to boot! LOL!
what I speak is truth.
ROFLMAO! No it really isn't oh former athiest that HATED a g-d he didn't believe in. LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Now THAT'S a hoot!!

Location hidden

#273046 Dec 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

Besides, you're just butt hurt on the marriage subject.
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
SCOTUS.
You'll be wrong on that next LOL!

I'll keep this one for future ridicule!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273047 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know No Relevance, the TRULY pathetic one here is you - hands down.
You can't counter or refute ANY factual information that Junket or I, or Bitner or anyone else brings up, and you lapse IMMEDIATELY into behavior that a third grader would have the sense to be ashamed of.
Grow the fk up already. You're disgusting.
I don't know what snivelling idiots you hang around with in real life, but they must be mulletted morons.

You repeatedly try to engage your addicted-personality manipulation tactics. I'm not one of your snivelling imbecile friends; your nonsense fails on me. EVERY time.
_______

FooManSpew: "You can't counter or refute ANY factual information that Junket or I, or Bitner or anyone else brings up"

None of you would know what factual information was if it hit you between your closely-set, bloodshot, puffy, beady eyes.

Location hidden

#273048 Dec 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "A woman having an abortion doesn't affect ANYONE but the woman and possibly the man involved."
Preborn baby is clearly affected...to death.
Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion.
_______
FooManSpew: Caylee Anthony was two years old. "trimesters" stop at birth you moron.
a) Caylee was nearly three years old.
Nearly three is STILL TWO YEARS OLD.
b) I can use whatever unit of time I wish when calculating age. Thanks.
Since its ONLY a unit of time for a PREGNANCY, sure you can. YOu make yourself look like an asshole anyway, why should THIS be any different? ROFLMAO!!!
________
FooManSpew: A woman having an abortion isn't affecting YOU OR ANYONE ELSE in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.
If that were true, abortion would not be a contentious issue. Baby's being slaughtered by the millions in abortuaries DOES affect mankind. It's a grave violation against mankind....you aren't going to be able to sweep it under the rug.
Except it DOESN'T affect mankind and it doesn't affect YOU at all. You can make up this bullshit til you're blue in the balls (if you actually have any) but that wont make it any more true.

One woman, having an abortion in Texas tomorrow, will not affect you or ANYONE ELSE in the world EXCEPT for herself and maybe the man involved.

YOu're an ineffectual little pissant son. But hey, you have a toilet mate in Lynne AND the Skank. REJOICE! Its the closest you'll ever get to a threesome that doesn't involve three of your fingers son!

LOL!
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#273049 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually, its not.
Zygotes are not babies. Embryo's are not babies. Non-viable fetus's are not babies. Sorry BS'hitter, but as you know, these are FACTS.
<quoted text>
When she was the size of a "bean", she was an embryo. SHe was not a baby.
<quoted text>
Yup. That's the purpose.
<quoted text>
If you did the same to a 5 year old, its called MURDER.
<quoted text>
Really? Then you were Jewish huh?@@
"Zygotes are not babies. Embryo's are not babies. Non-viable fetus's are not babies. Sorry BS'hitter, but as you know, these are FACTS."

So are you saying viable fetuses are babies?

That is the entire point of you proabortion pagan's hypocrisy. The term "viable", a non-sceintific term used by modern law to get rid of a political problem, women who want abortions.

So the entire viable nonsense started, the entire first breath nonsense started.

The only real and measurable point of human life beginning is at conception. After that you have all kinds of goofy, self-serving words and definitions to pretty much allow you to do what ever the Hell you want.

Even the SC knew they were shoveling sh0t with the RvW so they had to get into trimensters.

You are all hypocrites. Join with biter and claim you don't agree with death camps but you support the laws that allow their use.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273050 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're free to "critique" it, just as we're free to ridicule you.
My PERSONAL choices dont affect my view that others should have their FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
I at no time would ever try to legislate my personal view and I would support their right to CHOOSE to adopt as they please.
My personal view dosen't change my being pro-choice. I dont try to force my personal views on others. That's YOUR failing not mine.
Carry on freak boy. Lyin Lynnie is here to suck you off. Enjoy it, its the closest you'll ever get.
But be forewarned, she didn't have much good to say about you behind your back LOL!
You are not prochoice. You are proabortion.

You do not promote adoption. In fact, when adoption is brought up, you add your negative, demeaning two-cents.

You want babies dead.

Period.

If by chance a baby survives the abortion mill 'choice,' you begrundgingly pretend you're okay w/ adoption.....but are vocal about FooManSpew's restrictive caveats.

You're dishonest & untrustworthy.

You're prochoice....until you're not.

You kill preborn babies to put yourself out of YOUR misery.

You're a deathscort in order to settle some self-inflicted score.

You're a nut case who adds no value, only death & destruction.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#273051 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BS'hitter, seriously, nobody here that matters - cares.
BTW, most athiests dont "hate" G-d since one can't hate what one doesn't believe in to begin with. It doesn't even make sense.
Just a small part of why I and most others dont believe your bullshit and never did.
Just like we didn't believe you when you were an "I CAN DO IT WOMAN" ROFLMAO!
Yes he can. biter has done it all the time and you have defended her.

I may not agree with his saying that he hated God when he didn't beleive in him but I do agree with his choice to hate god before he beleieved in him.

Makes perfect sense. He can hate a concept before beleiving in the true God. He was born again.

You proabort pagans are hypocrites.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273052 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Since its ONLY a unit of time for a PREGNANCY, sure you can. YOu make yourself look like an asshole anyway, why should THIS be any different? ROFLMAO!!!
<quoted text>
Except it DOESN'T affect mankind and it doesn't affect YOU at all. You can make up this bullshit til you're blue in the balls (if you actually have any) but that wont make it any more true.
One woman, having an abortion in Texas tomorrow, will not affect you or ANYONE ELSE in the world EXCEPT for herself and maybe the man involved.
YOu're an ineffectual little pissant son. But hey, you have a toilet mate in Lynne AND the Skank. REJOICE! Its the closest you'll ever get to a threesome that doesn't involve three of your fingers son!
LOL!
NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."

FooManSpew: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."
_______

^^^ That's a first. FooManSpew finally admits what the purpose & intent of abortion is - to kill preborn babies.^^^
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273053 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL!
FooManSpew: "Caylee Anthony being "nearly three" years old is STILL TWO YEARS OLD."

I guess stating her age in trimesters wasn't such a bad idea after all.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#273054 Dec 29, 2012
NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."

FooManSpew: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

(worth a repost)
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#273055 Dec 29, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
People have sex because we have a sex drive, with the ability to orgasm. We will do so even when reproduction is clearly impossible.
A question I've never seen you twits explain is why the anorectal area has a complete and discrete set of erogenous nerve bundles connected to the pleasure center of the brain. You can achieve orgasm solelythrough rctal stimulation. Why would that be if the ony eason for sex was reproduction?
<quoted text>
God made the ass of women in a way pleasing to man since that is how he took her in the beginning, from behind. It allowed him tp contimue top survey the area for danger an dfor the female to continue her chores. Also in order to have a way to release sexual tension, men would annally enter women during preganancy so as not to harm the unobrn child. So it makes perfect sense that the anus would have such nerve bundles. The fact that you gay guys use it, is just a variaition on the original intent. Of course it is abonormal but the effect is the same. I mean no offense by saying abnorma,l and maybe I am not entirely right on that. The ancient greeks appeared to be very into the bisexual deal so it can become a bit fuzzy. I beleive God created sexual drive to ensure the survival of the human race but it is such a powerful drive it may cross some lines on its way to its intened purpose. No offense intended.

Vlady as my favorite azz man I have a question for you. I ovweheard soemone who is gay mentioned buying an "azz plug". What the Hell is an azz plug? I am guessing it is some sort of dam you stick in your anus before gay sex so as not to get any mud on your memeebr when goiing in the back door.

Is that what it is, or am I mistaken.

As the best azz man I know, I figure if anyone knows the answer it would be you. Of all of these pagan azzclowns you are the smarterst and the most homest.

I must admit I was surprised you said you were a catcher, I imagined you as a pitcher. But bottom-top, it all evens out in the end I guess.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#273056 Dec 29, 2012
I hate sloppy oral. And unlike you, my parents were married.
zach wrote:
<quoted text>You sick bastard.....you are drooling all over your boyfriends boner you sick homo.....LMFAO

Indianapolis

#273057 Dec 29, 2012
What twaddle. Sex can serve a variety of functions, from stress relief to emotional intimacy; there no one role or purpose. Nor are we pawns of some voyeuristic sky-daddy.
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think that you understand the whole sexual process.
Sex creates a bondness and God made it incredibly desirable so that we'd want to do it. It's purpose is to continue the human race. The married couple are considered one flesh. Lovemaking allows them to come together and bond in the most special intimate way..God will then create a life with that co-operation if he wills it.
Anything can trigger sexual feelings. Nerve endings are all over our bodies that are involved with our sexuality.
Gtown71

United States

#273058 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BS'hitter, seriously, nobody here that matters - cares.
BTW, most athiests dont "hate" G-d since one can't hate what one doesn't believe in to begin with. It doesn't even make sense.
Just a small part of why I and most others dont believe your bullshit and never did.
Just like we didn't believe you when you were an "I CAN DO IT WOMAN" ROFLMAO!
I fully understand how you feel that only people who think like you, are the only people that " matter", becouse I to used to be very selfish, and self centered. If not for people thinking like you, and like I used to, before Christ saved me, then there would not be thousands marching against abortion, with millions more marching with them, with the same spirit and mind.

you see, believe it or not, many people do love God, and enjoy seeing someone write their testamony, becouse they also have one.
Gtown71

United States

#273059 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
When you stop the gestation of a pregnancy however, it is NOT murder. Never has been, never will be. And all your phony hyperbolic bullshit wont change that fact.
<quoted text>
Really? What "g-dless judges" SPECIFICALLY FORCED anyone to murder children?
Name ONE child they FORCED the murder of. Name ONE "g-dless judge" by name, and give us the EVIDENCE of your claim.
Oh wait, you cant, since you're lying again.
Why is it your kind preach about your jebus a lot, but think NOTHING of bearing false witness against others??
Do you think lying for jesus is a GOOD thing? Really?
(pssssssst... dont worry BS'hitter, its a rhetorical question since we know you dont actually give a shit about jesus)
You can try to spin the facts, if you want.
You go under a few names here, making comments, then replying to your own comments, to make soo many believe your lies.

Everyone fully knows all about a few judges who's decisions made abortion legal, so I would advise you (whatever name you post under) to atleast not call people a liar, when they post about something anyone who knows how to read, already knows as truth.

Proving God, is easy for those who really seek, but you would be the very one in the crowd, who bears false witness against God.

I cannot say anything, that will change your mind. Plus I don't want to.
Anything one person can talk you into, another person can talk you out of.

God will have to get your attention, I just pray you realize it when He does.
Gtown71

United States

#273060 Dec 30, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he can. biter has done it all the time and you have defended her.
I may not agree with his saying that he hated God when he didn't beleive in him but I do agree with his choice to hate god before he beleieved in him.
Makes perfect sense. He can hate a concept before beleiving in the true God. He was born again.
You proabort pagans are hypocrites.
Thanks Tom, I may not word things correctly all the time, and it amazes me, how a few seem to read every word, just trying to catch one small error, as if they sit and wait for anything they can pounce on to discredit people.
I'm not sure if it is one or two people posting under many names?(A legion of names) if you will :)

I do understand, that those who don't know God, cannot see that they are blind to the truth, becouse I used to be the same way.

I live in Guys TN, and thought I would try out this city, becouse I never posted on another town, except the one near me, it is amazing how we have Godless people here where I live, but wow -the larger the city, the more Godly and vile,they seem to be.

Keep on keeping on, with they convictions gave unto by our Father.
Let the heathern rage, becouse we know the end thereof, and this is why I do what I do, and why it makes me sad to see soo many going to a Hell, they say thet don't believe in.
God has reminded me though, how I went for years not wanting anything to do with Him either.

Indianapolis

#273061 Dec 30, 2012
The first rule of safe sex is that protecting your health is YOUR responsibility. That means you insist that your partner plays by the rules, or engage only in non-invasive activities. Condoms rarely break if properly used.

STD's? How about the constant rate of AIDS transmission in africa caused by the vatican's lies concerning the efficacy of condoms?

When the bible was written, the average lifespan was about 40 on the outside. Marriages lasted maybe 20 years. Having one lifetime partner when there is little leisure time and a short term of togetherness made sense. Nowadays, a marriage can last 70 years; few people could stand having only one lover over 7 decades. Biblical marriage has nothing to do with modern marriage; we don't arrange marriages, buy or sell brides, and both partners are equals.

You also seem to be under the impression that married couples don't abort; that simply isn't true.

I peer doing good on the basis of it being the right thing to do, not out of fear. Atheism is not beholden to fear.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, that you do Know what you're doing.
What happens if your partner doesn't ?
A little late if the condom breaks.
As a former atheist of 20 years, And being woken up by a God, I never believed in. I have found the truth.
I said sexual transmited diseases.
If people remained virgins untill married, and stayed married, only having sex with their spouse, then it would do away with most all we deal with negative.
Divorce -gone
Abortions -gone
Std's -gone
The need to have our sins forgiven -not gone.
The same hell gays go to, is the same hell straight people go.
The same hell whores go to -is the same hell virgins go to.
A person can stop drinking, and go to hell sober.
I'm soo thankful, God woke me up at my home, at 1:30 am, and after I just yeilded to Him, He changed my life forever!!
May the same God, that saved my soul, save yours.
Gtown71

United States

#273062 Dec 30, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical christard arrogance to claim that "what I speak is truth" when all you've done is run your big, fat mouth with absurd BS.
You may say what you wish, just like trying to say Hell is not in the bible.
I think even atheist (like I once was) knows better.
You try and say there is no Hell, becouse you know in your heart, that if there is, then you are in trouble.
(There is)(you are)

You even tried to correct my grammer (your -you're ) and that's fine, I admit I'm not the greatest at grammer.
That alone should shock people like yourself, to hear a man say what he is not good in, since y'all think you are so smart. Oh by the way -you spelled hell -hel in the same post you tried to correct me in.

Jesus Christ died for you, if you want to turn away, from such a beautifull thing, it is your choice, but I truly pray you don't.

I also ask you to consider how you want others to prove God is real, yet why are you telling others about Hell? If God isn't real, then there is no Hell, so why are you preaching about Hell?
Most atheist talk about god, more then many christians I know.

I geuss, they run into people who call them names, and cuss, and try to act scary, but I'm not impressed.
Dogs bark, ducks quack, and heathern rage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,417,745
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Serratus Anterior 61,019
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr Ize Found 70,939
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr annie puzzo 20,482
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 22 HCourantsub 1
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
News Gay Marriage (Mar '09) Aug 20 newsb 482

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages