Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310234 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#270245 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a conversation stopper. LOL
I notice you cut out everything about the religious Jesus-loving fundies using the mass murder of school kids in Newtown to hurl insults.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#270246 Dec 16, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
And the sad part is that they are happy about it too.
The fundies on here have no clue that they're nothing but grotesque caricatures of their own twisted bastardized version of Christianity. Ink included.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#270247 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What does God mean to your daughter? Do you know?
Yes, because we talk about it. We discuss it. I listen, not lecture.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270248 Dec 16, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another religious fundie P*O*S who uses this tragedy to spout self-serving bullshit.
Do you wonder why this is becomming more commonplace and do you think this culture of little regard for unborn babies, violent games, violent and disrespectful music and an attitude of young people that only what they want counts contributes to it?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270249 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
The fundies on here have no clue that they're nothing but grotesque caricatures of their own twisted bastardized version of Christianity. Ink included.
Another conversation stopper. I guess you only have the ability to talk with like mindede people.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270250 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
I notice you cut out everything about the religious Jesus-loving fundies using the mass murder of school kids in Newtown to hurl insults.
This is the post I was responding to. I'm afraid I only saw your insults.

<quoted text>
These self-righteous fundies can complain about choicers all they want but it's actually the fundies who show time and time again what a-holes they really are....so much for their love of Jesus/God and scripture They're the evil biches here.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270251 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, because we talk about it. We discuss it. I listen, not lecture.
So answer the question. What does God mean to her?

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#270252 Dec 16, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>Biatch Please!
What's the matter dumb dumb; effeminate emotions overwhelming you?

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#270253 Dec 16, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>I've been watching the coverage of this horrific story since first seeing it early yesterday afternoon, CD. It is every parent's worst nightmare come true, and truly heartbreaking. The residents of this town, especially the families of the children and adults who were murdered yesterday, will never be the same.
Absolutely Ocean.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#270254 Dec 16, 2012
All twenty small children executed in Newtown, CT were prolife.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#270255 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you tell your daughter that God wants her forfeit her life to save her unborn fetus?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#270256 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh I think those people know it. It is what fuels their hate of any one that points out that very fact to them.

It is a shame too. As I suspect that many of them in IRl are good people. Just that some where along their path each found that continuing to question and searching for answers was to much. That what ever they knew at that moment was all each was going to know or care to know about faith.

Believing instead that if one were religiously and ideologically pure that the world would then be a better place.

Some may one day get past this insecurity and walk further down that path of faith. Sadly for some this is all they will have.

So yes when some one points out their hypocrisy and religious bigotry. It is not an attack on their beliefs precisely. It is pointing out both a weakness in their individual faiths and insecurity. Which is viewed in some ways as being attempt at invalidating their beliefs.

We all have seen that when push comes to shove each retreat behind their own hypocrisy and will not look further beyond it.

Does this mean as a person of faith ass I identify as being should treat them differently or with kid gloves.

The answer in my opinion is that does far more damage than good. I treat them as the fools they have willfully become. I hope that one day each will come to terms that being a person of faith does not mean being doctrinally pure. That faith, no matter the religion, is about experiencing Deity on a daily basis and living life at it fullest.

Jonesboro AR

#270257 Dec 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddess above and below, Inky. What do you want? A recording of their conversation? Shheeesh..

Jonesboro AR

#270258 Dec 16, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
All twenty small children executed in Newtown, CT were prolife.
They were children, numbnuts. Not a political football for idiots like you.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#270259 Dec 16, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this kind of insanity is why I -- and no doubt many others as well -- consider you to be nothing more than insignificant little TROLL, NoRelevance.
Deliberately spreading LIES about people who are prochoice says a lot about you, and NONE of it is good.
Sorry, dear.

Your own posts make it clear you abhor children and motherhood. You have had NOTHING positive to say about either.

The little "inconveniences" get killed, and all of a sudden Ocean56 becomes a big supporter of children.

You're a mess.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270261 Dec 16, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Did you tell your daughter that God wants her forfeit her life to save her unborn fetus?
No
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270262 Dec 16, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddess above and below, Inky. What do you want? A recording of their conversation? Shheeesh..
No that's not neccessary. A simple answer will do.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270263 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Who exactly is torturing you? Did physicians tie you down and force this device into your ass?
What are you talking about about? Colon restriction devices are surgically placed on the intestine. Not in the intestine. Colon restriction torture devices are slightly higher tech than shoving a corn cob up your ass.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#270264 Dec 16, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And they'll continue to do so, no matter how FALSE that insane comparison is. Then they'll get angry because none of us are buying their idiotic "arguments."
It's ridiculous, Ocean. And the whole time they try to maintain we're in the wrong?@@
worships reality

AOL

#270265 Dec 16, 2012
Katie wrote:
"Pregnancy ends when the birth process begins."
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/ar...
"Of those miscarriages that occur before the eighth week, 30% have no fetus associated with the sac or placenta. This condition is called blighted ovum, and many women are surprised to learn that there was never an embryo inside the sac."
http://www.medicinenet.com/miscarriage/articl...
"Blighted ovum: A fertilized ovum (egg) that did not develop or whose development ceased at an early stage, before 6 or 7 weeks of gestation. On the ultrasound examination of a blighted ovum, only the gestational sac that normally surrounds the embryo can be seen. There is usually no embryo inside the gestational sac. A blighted ovum is a form of early spontaneous abortion (miscarriage)."
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/ar...

My question to the pregnancy denier -- What is being miscarried if there is no pregnancy?
since micarry involves expulsion, what is being miscarried is the products of a pregnancy that has already ended.

thanks for that first link that reminds us all what the medical definition of pregnancy is and why you're totally wrong. a woman carrying a dead fetus is no longer pregnant.

"Pregnancy: The state of carrying a developing embryo or fetus within the female body."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,277,558
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 min Chris 20,107
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Into The Night 54,569
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 hr Cheftell 70,160
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Mon DCF_cooker 51
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Sun Bob 291
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages