Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309860 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#270190 Dec 15, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, you become more delusional by the day. YOU are the "evil" in society mentioned when the Newtown shootings are discussed.
I pity you.
Y'know No Relevance, you're not even worth pity.

YOU are evil personified.

Location hidden

#270191 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetus is how mature an individual is. How is my individual decision not to be tortured with the colon restriction devices I never gave anyone permission to put in my body, any different than a pregnant woman's individual decision to remain pregnant or not.
You and No Relevance are twins seperated at birth aren't you?

Location hidden

#270192 Dec 15, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
a little sensitive for someone who name calls at the drop of a hat aren't we?
<quoted text>
perfect. god forbid you should consider the very real likelihood that there is a correlation. instead just dismiss the notion with a predictable "prove it". demand proof of something you know is unprovable. or maybe tell us, just what would you accept as proof?
<quoted text>
i made no such equation. i only put forth the very real possibility that the cheapening of human life contributed to the icreasing frequency of such actions of man's brutal inhumanity to man. instead of considering the possibilty it took you all of 2 minutes to dismiss it with more of your inane babble.
you are a moron.
No dear, the MORON is the likes of you that wants to dismiss the the FACT that the man that did this was mentally unbalanced, and untreated. The TRUTH of that has already come out.

The MORONS are the idiots like yourself that want to take this national tragedy and compare it to women's right to make their own medical choices.

The one "cheapening of human life" here is YOU.

Of course your stupidity was dismissed, since there's ZERO correlation.

Location hidden

#270193 Dec 15, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no one has tried to use it to their advantage.
You're not reading the same posts as everyone else.
what they've done is attempt to find at least part of an explanation as to why someone might even consider such horrendous actions, and in doing so maybe, just maybe help to reduce the chances of it happening again. that's more than i can say for you.
Oh HORSESHIT. This kid didn't go into an elementary school and brutally murder 20 6&7 year olds because women have the right to make their own choices regarding their medical decisions.

To even SUGGEST that is stupidity personified.
you pretentious shallow fraud.
you sicken me.
You pretentious, shallow, sniveling coward, you sicken EVERYONE.

Why do you think ANYONE should take your stupidity seriously? You hide like a little yellow bitch, afraid to post under the name you'd be KNOWN as, and you expect ANYONE to take your crap seriously?

ROFLMAO!!

Location hidden

#270194 Dec 15, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no she isn't. not if it's dead.
<quoted text>
your first link in describing a stone pregnancy states :
"it's a rare phenomenon that occurs when a pregnancy fails..."
a woman whose pregnancy has failed, is no longer pregnant.
using the term "pregnancy" to describe such conditions does not mean a woman is pregnant. is a woman experiencing a false pregnancy, really pregnant?
A woman with a dead fetus in her IS still pregnant until that fetus is aborted, evacuating the fetus and ending the pregnancy. Pregnancy tests will still come up positive, biologically, her body will still consider her pregnant. Women with a dead fetus will often DELIVER that dead fetus, ending the pregnancy. If they're not pregnant, nothing will be "delivered".

Plenty of links have been given showing this.

And if you dont know the answer to your last "question", then you're MUCH stupider than I thought given NOBODY has even remotely suggested that.

Location hidden

#270195 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the colon restrictriction devices that I am being tortured with are imaginary. Why else would you say that other than to cover up the fact that you are the one, or one of the ones that are responsible for my pain and suffering?
Please tell us you dont own any guns and dont live near any schools....

Location hidden

#270196 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>One? How do you know there is only one?
Because you only have ONE colon?@@
I was forced to have those apparatuses. You are no better than a rapist denying that a rape has occurred.
Again, the only colon restricting device you have you forced on yourself. Remove your head from your ass and your problem will be solved.

One of them anyway....

In the meantime - a SINCERE thank you for the comic relief!

Location hidden

#270197 Dec 15, 2012
Katie wrote:
"Pregnancy ends when the birth process begins."
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/ar...
"Of those miscarriages that occur before the eighth week, 30% have no fetus associated with the sac or placenta. This condition is called blighted ovum, and many women are surprised to learn that there was never an embryo inside the sac."
http://www.medicinenet.com/miscarriage/articl...
"Blighted ovum: A fertilized ovum (egg) that did not develop or whose development ceased at an early stage, before 6 or 7 weeks of gestation. On the ultrasound examination of a blighted ovum, only the gestational sac that normally surrounds the embryo can be seen. There is usually no embryo inside the gestational sac. A blighted ovum is a form of early spontaneous abortion (miscarriage)."
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/ar...
My question to the pregnancy denier -- What is being miscarried if there is no pregnancy?
Lets not forget this:

Stillbirth: The birth of a dead baby, the delivery of a fetus that has died before birth for which there is no possibility of resuscitation. The distinction between a stillbirth and a miscarriage is arbitrary. The dividing line has variously set at 20 to 24 weeks of gestation or at a specific weight, such as 500g. Before that time it is a miscarriage, and after that time it is a stillbirth.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/sr...

If she ain't pregnant, she wont be delivering anything.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#270198 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, the MORON is the likes of you that wants to dismiss the the FACT that the man that did this was mentally unbalanced, and untreated. The TRUTH of that has already come out.
The MORONS are the idiots like yourself that want to take this national tragedy and compare it to women's right to make their own medical choices.
The one "cheapening of human life" here is YOU.
Of course your stupidity was dismissed, since there's ZERO correlation.
Too true as it shows what a bunch of hypocritical blowhards they all are here.

Yet we are to believe that they think of themselves as being morally superior. All because they themselves cry over a medical procedure. No one with sense is going to buy the act. Yet day after day we are treated to the same round of stupidity. What is truly pathetic, in my opinion, is that not one of them realize just how much no one believes for a moment of their sincerity or even compassion.

Especially when a horrific event like this, should in all honesty, be a place for both sides to find a common ground in this tragedy. Yet here they are not professing a shock except at best as an after thought. Not a real sign of sadness that so many died. all because of a mad man ability to commit such a horror on children and adults.

Instead it is treated As an opportunity to promote their agenda.
That is a sick and morally bankrupt thing to be doing with the tragedy so fresh.

But then many of these same people were hard to conceal their joy of a murdered doctor in a church in front of family, friends, and a congregation.

It is not with shock that I find myself briefly reading their posts. Just disgusted that people claiming to be great christians act anything but christian or even a decent human being. Hypocritical blowhards is in the end all those people are here in my opinion.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#270199 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not forget this:
Stillbirth: The birth of a dead baby, the delivery of a fetus that has died before birth for which there is no possibility of resuscitation. The distinction between a stillbirth and a miscarriage is arbitrary. The dividing line has variously set at 20 to 24 weeks of gestation or at a specific weight, such as 500g. Before that time it is a miscarriage, and after that time it is a stillbirth.
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/sr...
If she ain't pregnant, she wont be delivering anything.
Exactly. But the op won't let facts get in the way of his/her arrogance, obviously. Plus, it woulda been a good idea to learn and understand what the definition of "products of conception" really meant rather than repeatedly claiming it was used to "dehumanize" the fetus.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270200 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us you dont own any guns and dont live near any schools....
Likewise, I'm sure. What are you accusing me of?
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270201 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a phony chrisitan and a COMPLETE moron would try to equate the DELIBERATE MURDER of TWENTY 6 & 7 year olds and 7 adults to women making their own PERSONAL AND PRIVATE medical decision to end their pregnancy.
Thank you and No Relevance for showing us ALL exaclty what low life pieces of SHIT you two REALLY are.
What do you equate with a personal and private medical decision to have the colon restriction devices that I am being tortured to death with removed from my body?
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270202 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you only have ONE colon?@@
<quoted text>
Again, the only colon restricting device you have you forced on yourself. Remove your head from your ass and your problem will be solved.
One of them anyway....
In the meantime - a SINCERE thank you for the comic relief!
Is that what you say to rape victims that want an abortion? That they forced the rapist on themselves? "a SINCERE thank you for the comic relief!" To remove their head from their uterus and the problem will be solved?
I never gave any permission to put colon restriction devices in my body. I never gave anyone permission to torture me with those devices.

Location hidden

#270203 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise, I'm sure. What are you accusing me of?
Gee. I dont know. Being mentally ill perhaps?

Location hidden

#270204 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you equate with a personal and private medical decision to have the colon restriction devices that I am being tortured to death with removed from my body?
What do I equate it with? Your ability to get safe and legal Lithium or perhaps Thorazine.

Location hidden

#270205 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you say to rape victims that want an abortion? That they forced the rapist on themselves? "a SINCERE thank you for the comic relief!" To remove their head from their uterus and the problem will be solved?
I never gave any permission to put colon restriction devices in my body. I never gave anyone permission to torture me with those devices.
Dude (or girl) SERIOUS shit now, GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS. You're nuts.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270207 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I equate it with? Your ability to get safe and legal Lithium or perhaps Thorazine.
Is that what you say to rape victims that want an abortion? "get safe and legal Lithium or perhaps Thorazine"
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270208 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Gee. I dont know. Being mentally ill perhaps?
What do people have to say before you accuse them having cancer?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#270210 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>There are two kinds of people in this world. The ones that can see the ones, and the ones that are blinded.
http://www.google.co.ve/patents/US20030092962
I have excellent vision.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#270211 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>One? How do you know there is only one? I was forced to have those apparatuses. You are no better than a rapist denying that a rape has occurred.
No, nothing was forced upon you. You aren't making any sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min THE DEVIL 1,232,445
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,017
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Mothra 53,485
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat The Rev 19,921
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Fri usherhollens 17
News Strangers Come To Hartford Student's Aid (Mar '09) May 21 didusayhome 120
News Conn. Gay Couple Accused of Molesting Adopted Sons (Dec '11) May 21 Smg 591
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]