Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313187 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#270205 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you say to rape victims that want an abortion? That they forced the rapist on themselves? "a SINCERE thank you for the comic relief!" To remove their head from their uterus and the problem will be solved?
I never gave any permission to put colon restriction devices in my body. I never gave anyone permission to torture me with those devices.
Dude (or girl) SERIOUS shit now, GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS. You're nuts.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270207 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I equate it with? Your ability to get safe and legal Lithium or perhaps Thorazine.
Is that what you say to rape victims that want an abortion? "get safe and legal Lithium or perhaps Thorazine"
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270208 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Gee. I dont know. Being mentally ill perhaps?
What do people have to say before you accuse them having cancer?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#270210 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>There are two kinds of people in this world. The ones that can see the ones, and the ones that are blinded.
http://www.google.co.ve/patents/US20030092962
I have excellent vision.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#270211 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>One? How do you know there is only one? I was forced to have those apparatuses. You are no better than a rapist denying that a rape has occurred.
No, nothing was forced upon you. You aren't making any sense.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#270212 Dec 16, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
a missed miscarriage means only that the fetus has died but has not been expelled. that doesn't mean that a woman who carries a dead fetus is still pregnant. she is not. and that is the claim you made, regardless of what the original discussion was about.
damn you are stupid.
Like a missed period, and a missed appointment, a missed miscarriage has not happened. Since it has not, the woman is still pregnant. Even the links LynneD gave said so. Deal with it.
Ocean56

AOL

#270213 Dec 16, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
Ocean56: I've been watching the coverage of this horrific story since first seeing it early yesterday afternoon, CD. It is every parent's worst nightmare come true, and truly heartbreaking.
I thought having children was a horrific story to you. I thought you said children are burdensome & little inconveniences. You have the same mindset as the perpetrator who killed the 20 children: Kill the little inconveniences. You promote executing small human beings on a daily basis. You damn fool....& hypocrite, to boot.
And this kind of insanity is why I -- and no doubt many others as well -- consider you to be nothing more than insignificant little TROLL, NoRelevance.

Deliberately spreading LIES about people who are prochoice says a lot about you, and NONE of it is good.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270214 Dec 16, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, nothing was forced upon you. You aren't making any sense.
Is that what you say to rape victims that want an abortion?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#270215 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you say to rape victims that want an abortion? "get safe and legal Lithium or perhaps Thorazine"
Ask the good nurse to up your drip to a stream.. You are looney tunes..
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270216 Dec 16, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Too true as it shows what a bunch of hypocritical blowhards they all are here.
Yet we are to believe that they think of themselves as being morally superior. All because they themselves cry over a medical procedure. No one with sense is going to buy the act. Yet day after day we are treated to the same round of stupidity. What is truly pathetic, in my opinion, is that not one of them realize just how much no one believes for a moment of their sincerity or even compassion.
Especially when a horrific event like this, should in all honesty, be a place for both sides to find a common ground in this tragedy. Yet here they are not professing a shock except at best as an after thought. Not a real sign of sadness that so many died. all because of a mad man ability to commit such a horror on children and adults.
Instead it is treated As an opportunity to promote their agenda.
That is a sick and morally bankrupt thing to be doing with the tragedy so fresh.
But then many of these same people were hard to conceal their joy of a murdered doctor in a church in front of family, friends, and a congregation.
It is not with shock that I find myself briefly reading their posts. Just disgusted that people claiming to be great christians act anything but christian or even a decent human being. Hypocritical blowhards is in the end all those people are here in my opinion.
Yet you have no problem with comments such as this directed towards me. Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black.
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one so warped, so twisted, so in love with what is truly such ignorant bullshit as religion that has clearly made left you with absolute shit for brains could muster such a truly ignorant statement.
What really needs to be done is to have ignorant pieces of shit like you castrated.
But I would prefer just two bullets fired directly into your head. Using a high powered rifle in your case as the explosion of shit once the bullets hit would be way too much if done close range.
You truly have an interchangeable mouth and asshole.
Ocean56

AOL

#270217 Dec 16, 2012
Katie wrote:
And yet, nothing above addresses the post it was responding to. NR and JM are falsely comparing this mass school shooting with women's civil rights.
Exactly. And they'll continue to do so, no matter how FALSE that insane comparison is. Then they'll get angry because none of us are buying their idiotic "arguments."
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270218 Dec 16, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the good nurse to up your drip to a stream.. You are looney tunes..
Do you think all mental patients should be tortured to death? Tortured to death for what? Being different than you? Failing to cower under your reign of tyranny and hatred?

Jonesboro AR

#270219 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you have no problem with comments such as this directed towards me. Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black.
<quoted text>
I a stating MY opinion on on what I THINK of you, fools.. As for the other poster I do not agree with promoting violence.

As this is a post from you zef. I am left to conclude that either the good nurse upped your drip to a stream and you are now in your happy place or in a semi lucid moment are trying to actually engage in a conversation.

Either way, zef, I find myself disgusted that you would even defend your side efforts of using this tragedy to further yours and theirs antichoice agenda.

Again the antichoice hypocrisy is very apparent.

Jonesboro AR

#270220 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think all mental patients should be tortured to death? Tortured to death for what? Being different than you? Failing to cower under your reign of tyranny and hatred?
One post later and your semi-lucid moment is over. Get professional help, zef.. That would be my suggestion to you.

Location hidden

#270221 Dec 16, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that our drift towards a dehumanized secular cultrue that leans heavily on paganism can contribute to these acts of violence don;'t you?
Complete garbage. Untreated mental illness is what contributes to it the most.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270222 Dec 16, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>I a stating MY opinion on on what I THINK of you, fools.. As for the other poster I do not agree with promoting violence.
As this is a post from you zef. I am left to conclude that either the good nurse upped your drip to a stream and you are now in your happy place or in a semi lucid moment are trying to actually engage in a conversation.
Either way, zef, I find myself disgusted that you would even defend your side efforts of using this tragedy to further yours and theirs antichoice agenda.
Again the antichoice hypocrisy is very apparent.
I never chose to have colon restriction torture devices placed in my body. I never chose to be tortured with those devices. However, I did choose to have those devices removed from my body. And have repeatedly asked the sadistic tyrants that torture me with those devices not to do so. You obviously have no respect for my choices or my body. Yet you expect quite the opposite from me.

Location hidden

#270223 Dec 16, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
I never chose to have colon restriction torture devices placed in my body. I never chose to be tortured with those devices. However, I did choose to have those devices removed from my body. And have repeatedly asked the sadistic tyrants that torture me with those devices not to do so. You obviously have no respect for my choices or my body. Yet you expect quite the opposite from me.
Zeffie, here's the deal. Much like abortion, the state of your colon is nobody's business and frankly - nobody much cares.

If you've had medical issues (mental AND physical) and had things done because you're mentally ill and incompetent to make your own decisions, there's not much anyone here can do for you.

PERSONALLY, I would never get between you and your colon, you're free to do whatever you want in that regard. And if you're NOT free to make your own medical decisions, well I can understand that too, because clearly you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

My suggestion to you is to listen to your doctors, and take your meds like a good little boy or girl.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270224 Dec 16, 2012
LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the mental illness that has been proven IS the cause in MOST of these cases.
"WE" are not making these people you moron. Unrecognized and untreated mental illness is.
You say some SERIOUSLY stupid shit Inkstain, and your kind of "thinking" is part of what's SO wrong in this country with people getting help FOR their mental illnesses.
We have always had mentally ill people. This is a new phenomenon
where by young men want to take out as many innocent lives as the can.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270225 Dec 16, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
THey are YOUR WORDS being shown Inkstain.
The insanity is all yours.
No they weren't. They were my words after you used them out of context and repeated me incorrectly. It's just who you are and what you do.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270226 Dec 16, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to claim there IS physical historical evidence? If so, please provide it.
I suspect we'll just have another duhhhhhh out of you.
Everybody knows there isn't. So what was your point? Could be you misunderstood or misread again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Sicklecell Supporter 1,478,895
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 71,307
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,874
News Gibbs College campus will be shut down (Feb '08) 5 hr Mona 112
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jan 14 Rujoking 320
News The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Jan 13 CTguy1955 91
News New Law Incubator Will Offer Affordable Legal Help Jan 13 lawyers indabag 4

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages