Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310476 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Katie

Puyallup, WA

#270162 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
What do they expect the slaves that they torture with colon restriction device to do for them? Or are they just torturing us for their amusement.
OMG! How'd you know?
worships reality

AOL

#270163 Dec 15, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
When you agreed with his false comparison, which I said was his problem, nobody else's, "no, it's not just his/her problem you small minded fool. it is our problem. all of us."
<quoted text>
"...because if you believe that the current overall societal mindset that cheapens and devalues human life -- "all" human life -- does not play a part in the more frequent occurrence of evil, callous and unthinkable slaughter like what happened in connecticut, then you're more naive than one could imagine."
yeah so? so i said the mindset of cheapening human life "played a part" in their occurrence. you see? "played a part in". how does that translate into equating abortion with mass shootings?
liar.
Shut up, name caller.
nailed your lying ass didn't i ?
you're so transparent.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#270164 Dec 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they ARE imaginary. You don't have them. No one is torturing you. You need professional psychological help. Immediately.
It's a troll, Bit. They need help, true, but they're not as bad off as they try to appear, imo.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#270165 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
In america the sadistic tyrants that are in control use those devices to torture their victims to death.
What specific devices are you talking about? I want to see a name, make and model. There is no such thing... Prove it, now.

Atrisco Village

#270166 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>How can something that doesn't exist be patented if the object being patented must be brought to the patent office to be patent.
http://www.google.co.ve/patents/US20030092962
No one is forced is have one of those apparatuses. You gave informed consent. If you didn't, you can sue. You're on the wrong forum. Turds aren't fetuses and you don't have a uterus. Get help.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#270167 Dec 15, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah so? so i said the mindset of cheapening human life "played a part" in their occurrence. you see? "played a part in". how does that translate into equating abortion with mass shootings?
liar.
<quoted text>
nailed your lying ass didn't i ?
you're so transparent.
Not even.

Keep writing, though, and continue to show how lacking your comprehension is.

'Sides, it must be tough for you getting over a name I used back last Spring. It's got to be so hard on you it causes to forget just about every sentenced posted by you includes calling names, petulant child.

Atrisco Village

#270168 Dec 15, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't believe that you continue to prattle on about us shmos being wrong, without offering one shred of evidence, beyond "read a book", to back it up.
the earth is flat, read a book.
I'm not the one making ludicrous claims, you shmos are. I know that I am correct. If you want to remain ignorant, you certainly may. Carry on.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#270169 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't see that we have taught a new young generation that respect for life, born and unborn isn't important. In fact a lack of respect for anyone. Just see the way kids talk to their parents. All that counts is what the invidual wants and if he wants to take his own life, he takes as many as possible with him. This is frightenly becomming a trend. We are making these angry irrational youngsters
As opposed to the mental illness that has been proven IS the cause in MOST of these cases.

"WE" are not making these people you moron. Unrecognized and untreated mental illness is.

You say some SERIOUSLY stupid shit Inkstain, and your kind of "thinking" is part of what's SO wrong in this country with people getting help FOR their mental illnesses.

Location hidden

#270170 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has been following this conversation knows that you are completely off track and out of line.
So I won't be provoked by your insanity.
THey are YOUR WORDS being shown Inkstain.

The insanity is all yours.

Location hidden

#270171 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can understand you on any thread.
Your like the guy who had eight bad wives.
I and others understand Bitner just fine Inkstain.

What "nobody" can understand is WHY you're so determined to make yourself look so bad.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#270172 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
How is sadistic tyrants making up lame exuses to torture me, my fault?
How so?
Poor you.. Beingtold facts, truth, and reality that you do not like...AWWWW!! poor little antichoicer such a little martyr you are here..

Jonesboro AR

#270173 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetus is how mature an individual is. How is my individual decision not to be tortured with the colon restriction devices I never gave anyone permission to put in my body, any different than a pregnant woman's individual decision to remain pregnant or not.
You need to call the nurse now.. You are raving..
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270174 Dec 15, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What specific devices are you talking about? I want to see a name, make and model. There is no such thing... Prove it, now.
There are two kinds of people in this world. The ones that can see the ones, and the ones that are blinded.
http://www.google.co.ve/patents/US20030092962
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270175 Dec 15, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Poor you.. Beingtold facts, truth, and reality that you do not like...AWWWW!! poor little antichoicer such a little martyr you are here..
So you are torturing me with colon restriction devices because I am against abortion, while you profit from abortion.

Jonesboro AR

#270176 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I and others understand Bitner just fine Inkstain.
What "nobody" can understand is WHY you're so determined to make yourself look so bad.
She can't help herself.. It would be almost funny. Except she really does not get just how much an @ss she is making of herself

Jonesboro AR

#270177 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are torturing me with colon restriction devices because I am against abortion, while you profit from abortion.
Call the good nurse now.. You need to have your drip turned up. You are raving looney tunes.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270178 Dec 15, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No one is forced is have one of those apparatuses. You gave informed consent. If you didn't, you can sue. You're on the wrong forum. Turds aren't fetuses and you don't have a uterus. Get help.
One? How do you know there is only one? I was forced to have those apparatuses. You are no better than a rapist denying that a rape has occurred.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270179 Dec 15, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No one is forced is have one of those apparatuses. You gave informed consent. If you didn't, you can sue. You're on the wrong forum. Turds aren't fetuses and you don't have a uterus. Get help.
I am comparing being allowed to have the colon restriction devices that I am being tortured with removed from my body to a pregnant woman being allowed to remove her baby from her body with an abortion. Which makes this the right forum.
worships reality

AOL

#270180 Dec 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because the discussion was about a missed miscarriage.
a missed miscarriage means only that the fetus has died but has not been expelled. that doesn't mean that a woman who carries a dead fetus is still pregnant. she is not. and that is the claim you made, regardless of what the original discussion was about.

damn you are stupid.
worships reality

AOL

#270181 Dec 15, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Poverty is an inconvenience?
he didn't say poverty was an inconvenience you queen.
his point was that those who existed in poverty might consider the prospect of another mouth to feed to be an inconvenience.

can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,275,180
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min SpaceBlues 54,500
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Uzi 70,158
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Fri Verna x 290
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu Norbert of Norview 71,944
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... Wed Culture Auditor 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages