Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
253,481 - 253,500 of 305,184 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Your emotional disability is of no interest to anyone else.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>When kids grow up with negative influences,they tend to rebel. It is quite common for children to run from the religion or influence of that parent who doesn't LIVE what they preach or claim to believe. It is like empty words. Nobody wants to hear without actions. Foo CLEARLY has no tolerance for Christians or Catholics. She has a daughter who has been misled. She also bashes her friends who are too. She likes to pretend the attack is a personal one against her foe but in reality,it is the RELIGION she is attacking. Yet,she claims to have raised her daughter in a multi-religious household.@@
I find it DEEPLY sad when a child is brought up by proabort parents because deep inside they have to feel that pain that they could've been aborted themselves had their mom not wanted them. Imagine the ones that had a mom that actually did abort their sibling?. It has got to cause deep despair and depression.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

So, you don't think your child has a right to believe as they choose? Should they just pretend to follow your faith to make you happy?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that as a Christian mother, I would fight my child's turning to paganism with all the force and influence I have.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Many devout believers recognize that other people have the right to make their own decisions without being judged. I know you can't understand such a non-fascist viewpoint, but it happens.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
A Devout/religious Catholic would NEVER,EVER,EVER "accept" their daughter rejecting her God and Savior Jesus ....AND then...becoming Wiccan.
Now,you can go on and on if you'd like,trying to convince me otherwise,but it will be a waste of time.
"IF" you'd understand your former rejected religion,you'd understand.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Why would I think she's crazy--she's not you. Everyone chooses how they honor their dead.

And, btw--fu** off, you pope-sucking cretin. You're not smart enough to know what I am thinking.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
""""" """"I exchanged hers for mine. Just as I took my first husband's wedding band, and placed my own on his finger, when he died. I'm sorry you don't understand it, but that's not my problem""" """"" """"" """"" ""
Don't let cpeter hear you say this. He thinks that your mom is nothing more than dead flesh and medical waste.
He might think that you are crazy. After all,it's not your mom there in the casket according to him. She no longer exists.
Just sayin...

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

If you want to discuss abusing kids, let's talk about the RCC...
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And often remains with the same scumbag. That is my biggest complaint with PP. Their 'services' make it easy for these predators to continue their abuse of young women and girls.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

So your mom was nuts, too. Noted.

What does the holy spirit want with a corpse?
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> AGAIN,"if" you had known your rejected RC faith,and "if" you'd have respected your mothers,you'd understand that her body was a temple of the Holy Spirit.
Her body is put in a casket,and properly buried in a Catholic funeral service because of that reason.
"""not my mother at all"
Then why did you feel the need to replace her rosary with yours? Or exchange rings with your husband? SOMETHING about that "dead flesh" or "medical waste(as respectfully as Cpeter refers to the deceased)" led you to an emotional farewell. Of COURSE that body is part of your mother. It housed not only the Holy Spirit but HER soul as well.
You people are so heartless.
I remember back when my mom had to have a hysterotomy(sp?). She was saddened to see her uterus be thrown out because THAT is where she housed her beloved children during the first 9 months of their lives and where her body nourished theirs. I know people who had the surgeries too and they felt saddened to have such a finale to their childbearing even though they didn't plan on any more children.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is NR referring to the "If Abortion Is Murder Then Miscarriage Is Manslaughter" discussion?
Yes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>The main purpose for sex (designed by God)is for procreation. God made it enjoyable so that we'd want to do it. It also bonds and strengthens the married couple. Naturally,we aren't fertile 24/7/365 so I am sure Tom Tom wasn't thinking that a married couple isn't or shouldn't be having OR enjoying their love making when not fertile.
Another freaky teaching. God did not create sex for procreation. Be fruitful and multiply does not mean hump like rabbits and spit out baby's. When God said this he was speaking only to Adam, Eve had not been created yet so there's a big discrepancy there in the scripture if you translate "be fruitful and multiply" to mean sex.
16 To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
This was said after the whole tree of knowledge fiasco. Sounds real pleasurable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause of death matters in a civil society. Ya moron ya.
Only when it's a crime, an accident, suicide or research. Derrrrr

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. He was emBareAssed by his stupid remarks. His excuse was he doesn't do criminal law, so evidently manslaughter charges aren't top-of-mind.#Duh
How can you tell someone is embarrassed? He said " the whole thing stems from a comment this gomer made that abortion is murder. My response to that was that it is as ludicrous to call abortion murder as it would be to call a miscarriage involuntary manslaughter".
He actually said it is as ludicrous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I might have had a two year old pull that kind of tamtrum but by 14 they had grown out of it. Besides, growing up on a farm, where everyday could be a matter of life and death, a hair out of place was pretty insignificant.
What were you farming? Piranha?
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
I am sure many are pressured into motherhood. That has nothing to do with your ranting ON AND ON about the negative side of parenting.
ANYTHING we do in life has it's ups and downs. But to continually focus on all the negative experiences in life is just not normal.
For a young kid,it is good to let them know that parenting isn't a piece of cake but to shove this whole image of motherhood on them that reflects YOUR bad experiences,is dishonest.
Most of the things that you have listed are isolated times in that childs life(colic-not all kids are colic,diapers,etc). You want to use scare tactics to "teach" a young person or older person to prevent motherhood?
I am sorry,but that is just sick and unnatural.
Oh PLEASE. I discuss the HARDSHIPS of parenthood on public forums because it seems to be an unwritten rule of regressive, anti-choice morons like you NEVER to raise the negative side of parenting to girls/women at all. And you really expect me to follow such an idiotic line of "thinking?" Not a chance! I would prefer that girls/women make an INFORMED decision about motherhood, and that means telling them about the negative aspects of it, which never seem to be raised.

A lot of girls/women never think for a second about the negative aspects of motherhood as well as the positive ones, and some are actively DIScouraged from doing so. I've actually read lines like "if you think TOO much, you'll never have kids" or words to that effect, from posters on other boards. The appropriate response to such a statement is, "and a person deciding NOT to have kids would be a bad thing...WHY, exactly?"

When a woman has one or more children because she truly loves and wants kids, despite all the hardships and challenges motherhood brings, that's a good reason. When a woman has children because she is PRESSURED into doing so, even if she may have been undecided or unwilling to have them but caved to the pressure, that's NOT a good reason.

Yes, there's a 50% chance she MAY "fall in love with the child" later on, but there's also the 50% chance she may NOT, and the results in the latter case would be tragic. My feeling has always been that if a girl/woman has ANY doubts about motherhood, then DON'T do it. It's too important a decision to "roll the dice" about, and as I said, the choice NOT to be a mother is just as valid and responsible as the choice to be one.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
An elegant solution to a problem that doesn't exist in the first place.
You are a fraud, what else is new, or just plain dumb.
The "Diety" is not a multifaceted diamond, it is God.
You do not accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior, therefore you rejected the Catholic Faith. therefore you rejected the Catholic Church.
There are a LOT of people who have wisely rejected the catholic church, moron, myself included. Don't like it? Too bleeping bad. Thankfully for all of mankind, the catholic church can no longer torture and MURDER people for so-called "heresy" as it used to do a few centuries ago.

Any church that treats women as nothing more than mindless baby factories, forbids all forms of reliable contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy, hides PEDOPHILE priests from criminal prosecution, doesn't inspire respect or reverence. It inspires CONTEMPT. Which is all the catholic church will ever get from me, because that is all it deserves.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
These jackasses want to make people feel bad because they don't lie and claim that parenthood is all rainbows, pink cotton candy and glitter 24/7 for many many years. If they want to live in a world of delusions that's their choice.
Exactly. Contrary to what regressive religionist imbeciles like sASSy and TomTom want to believe, I enjoy being a done after one mom, and DS is just fine. I DIDN'T enjoy being pregnant because for me, it was a miserable experience due to a variety of health issues that came up during pregnancy.

These morons would no doubt prefer that all women who were ever pregnant NEVER talk about it if their pregnancy wasn't a good experience. Too bad for them, that's NOT going to happen.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
""""" """So who was asking you to explain YOUR experiences, and why should anyone care"""" """"

I am simply countering her deceitful posts that life is OVER for a woman who chooses to have a child. It was also to address what you said about women who have children and their world revolves around them AND women who have children but like to do other things. WE CAN HAVE BOTH.
Exactly WHERE did I specifically say that "life is OVER for a woman who chooses to have a child?" Hmmm? Go ahead and find that specific post, sASSy. I'll wait.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
What's your problem? I said some women regret their abortions and offered examples. Rachael's Vineyard ministers to many young women in this situation. Google it if you want to know more, or don't.
True; some women regret their abortions, and many women DON'T. The site below gives the personal stories of women who are NOT sorry they had an abortion. They are relieved that the option of abortion was available for them.

http://www.imnotsorry.net
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Everyone already knows it Ocean, even without you putting it on the record.
The Skank lies. If she's typing, she's lying. Apparently her jesus told her it was okay.
You're right, Foo, and thanks. Usually I can cheerfully ignore the lying insanity that sASSy spews out, but at times like this one, I feel compelled to call her on it.:-)

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Since this is your third time at bat and you have a lot of unresolved hatred issues, it couldn't hurt.
Well now; look at the pot calling the kettle black!

I have a lot of unresolved hatred issues? You're the poster child for hatred, and you claim to be a "christian."

Perhaps it couldn't hurt, but it also can't help any.

Keep that in mind.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
What is all the puffded out chest, self-serving sanctimonious bragadcio coverring up?
What's the matter Tommy boy; the suspense has you at the edge of your chair salivating?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Another freaky teaching. God did not create sex for procreation. Be fruitful and multiply does not mean hump like rabbits and spit out baby's. When God said this he was speaking only to Adam, Eve had not been created yet so there's a big discrepancy there in the scripture if you translate "be fruitful and multiply" to mean sex.
16 To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
This was said after the whole tree of knowledge fiasco. Sounds real pleasurable.
That God guy sounds like a real jerk. It's beyond me why someone would want to follow a god like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••