Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,657)

Showing posts 253,121 - 253,140 of304,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
One day they will dig up your basement and find your husband and child. You are a full blown loon. You constatnly like to tell people how you hate pregnancy, hate being a mother and hate men in general and "their" religions.
You are not a feminist just a chick who is pissed she wasn't born a man. Hell you have more balls than kathy.
Motherhood is natural and fulfilling for women. You are not natural. You forget that most mothers, unlike you, get more out of their children than all the "problems" you mention. It may be why you are such a miserablre human being.
Children are the gretest joy of life. What you tell children will cause most of them to commit sucicide.
Christ Lady, find a life.
LMAO @ One day they will dig up your basement and find your husband and child. You are a full blown loon.

I agree.

This girl is scary. I've never heard a mother say such coldhearted things about motherhood before. Something is just not right with her. She repeats over and over,the very same thing on numerous threads.

Not ONCE has she said ONE positive thing about having a child. Not ONE. I feel sorry for her only child and I am as THANKFUL as she is that she has remained pregnancy free for 18 yrs.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I'm a feminist, NoRelevance, one who believes that motherhood is an OPTION, not a requirement, of womanhood. If a woman decides to reject motherhood because she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities that motherhood involves, that's HER decision, and none of YOUR bleeping business. The same is true of men who don't want to be fathers.
Bottom line; it's none of your business, nor that of anti-choice churches or religions, if women and men choose NOT to have children. The choice to be childfree is as valid and responsible as the decision to be a parent. Whether YOU approve of the childfree choice or not is irrelevant.
For someone who is now saying that motherhood is an option,you sure as hell hate when people CHOOSE to have more than one(or any). You have declared a woman an idiot who has thrown her life out the window,is no longer a human being,and will be miserable for the rest of her life.

YOU don't speak for women. You had one. One that you regret having.

You proaborts also bash stay at home moms. Acting like they are slaves to their home/children and spouse. Sorry sweetie,but just because YOU have a warped impression of motherhood,doesn't mean that it's true.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've seen quite a few segments of MTV's "16 and Pregnant" and "Teen Mom" shows. From all I have seen, I have to say NEITHER of those shows make teen pregnancy and teen motherhood cozy and inviting. Quite the contrary, in fact.
I think "16 and Pregnant" does a great job of detailing exactly how HARD these girls' lives have become after getting pregnant, especially if they decide to keep and raise the baby. At the end of every show I have seen, each girl has said that if she had known how HARD motherhood would be, she would have done all she could to PREVENT getting pregnant, including NOT having the sex that got her pregnant in the first place.
These girls did NOT enjoy being teen mothers at all, and I certainly don't blame them. I would have been absolutely miserable if I'd become a mother in my teens and twenties, which is why I made sure I didn't.
I agree with alot of this. I do think that alot of these girls issues revolves around their freakin loony parents. These parents seem to condone their 16 kids(both sons and daughters)living together. Hello,what do they THINK is going to happen?

Then when the girl is pregnant,mom thinks its a good thing to have the 16yr olds play house(moving in together)and continuing to have premarital sex. The parents are immature,immoral people(from what I have seen except for maybe one of them)and they wonder why their kids are so messed up.

In the end,the guy ends up bailing. Surprise surprise? He used her for sex. PERIOD. He then pretends to want to be there,but when the rough gets going,so does he. These girls then chase these guys down with the parents behind them.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently his family were not practicing Catholics,therefore not a good Catholic. He proved my point when he said he knew and went to Catholic schools,no one in his family were practicing their faith, he lied. You don'tknow jack about your own religion,go study the Talmud you faux Jew.
He is one of those people who were Catholic by name only(like bitler,etc..)who have used their "I was Catholic and rejected it because...." card to bash it. They want to act like even devout Catholics don't agree with the church. It's all a lie.

They both are clueless about their faith. They even claim to have had "religious" parents. Yet,neither parents practiced their faith. The kids all were atheists or wiccans. Speaks volumes.

Bitler even claims that her mom was happy that she rejected her God and became wiccan as long as it made her happy.

LOL

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this something Jesus would say?
Of course; it's right there in Knutter 6:27 - 28:

"But to you who are listening I say: HATE your enemies, CRUSH those who hate you (if you can't, keep trying), CONDEMN those who curse you, JUDGE those who mistreat you."

I'm sure if you ask her nicely, she'll send you a copy of the "Book of Knutter" where you'll find these enlightening scriptures.

:)

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"""an additional 2,400 are executed by G-d because he allows "preborn babies" to not implant in the uterine wall"""
That preborn baby dies via miscarriage. S/he is not "executed" by God. In fact,we ALL die. We are hardly "executed" because of it.
Unless of course,someone (another of Gods creations)decides to play God and end anothers life here on earth.
Wait, aren't you the one who says G-d wills people into existence? I'm sure I read that in one of your posts (I'm sure many others have as well). Which brings up an interesting point; if G-d is omnipotent, as we both believe he is; and G-d, as you say, can will people into existence; isn't it fair to say that G-d can also will people out-of-existence? Wouldn't that be a form of "execution?"

Of course it would be. Go back and read Hosea 13:16. G-d ordered the massive abortions of the "unborn children" of Samaria.

In our system of justice, the one who gives the order is as guilty as the one who carries it out.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>He is one of those people who were Catholic by name only(like bitler,etc..)who have used their "I was Catholic and rejected it because...." card to bash it. They want to act like even devout Catholics don't agree with the church. It's all a lie.
They both are clueless about their faith. They even claim to have had "religious" parents. Yet,neither parents practiced their faith. The kids all were atheists or wiccans. Speaks volumes.
Bitler even claims that her mom was happy that she rejected her God and became wiccan as long as it made her happy.
LOL
My mother understood that I had not "rejected her God", just the RCC.

And no, my siblings were not Wiccan (which is a proper noun, just like Christian, and thus capitalized). They were Catholic. Also, my parents most certainly did practice their religion, as my father does to this day.

Your lies and meaningless speculations are duly noted.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>No,actually she is talking about motherhood in general. You didn't know? She HATES being pregnant,having a child,losing her life. She is miserable being a mother and she is trying to FORCE what she feels on others.
No, no, no Dweebiekins; that's my ex-wife. Ocean and I were never married.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>We must judge him by what he left behind. Not by what salvation his family's gift to the church bought for him
We don't judge him at all.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I have no quarrel with Ted Kennedy. I only can't understand why a poster was chastised for not making provisions for a rite for his mother when it's for show and not for religious honor.
I don't think he should have been chastised as his mother and her family had no interest in a Mass being said.

Masses are a normal part of a Catholic funeral and not for show.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't judge him at all.
Are you kidding? You "Christians" on this thread judge everyone, blatantly, maliciously and dishonestly.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 21:7 demands we sell our daughters into slavery. We dont do that either. Oh and lets not forget that Exodus 35:2 clearly states that those who work on the Sabbath should be put to death. Nobody pays attention to that one either.
Inkstain is an IDIOT. Nuff said.
Hey you were the one quoting scripture about tattoos. Which BTW didn't make any sense and served no purpose. You don't have to tell me that you don't follow any of the laws given to Moses. Who cares what you do or think.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>To pretend to be cannibals. Got it.@@
Ah another tolerant lesson for your multi faith family. LOL
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, aren't you the one who says G-d wills people into existence? I'm sure I read that in one of your posts (I'm sure many others have as well). Which brings up an interesting point; if G-d is omnipotent, as we both believe he is; and G-d, as you say, can will people into existence; isn't it fair to say that G-d can also will people out-of-existence? Wouldn't that be a form of "execution?"
Of course it would be. Go back and read Hosea 13:16. G-d ordered the massive abortions of the "unborn children" of Samaria.
In our system of justice, the one who gives the order is as guilty as the one who carries it out.
We've been through this many times before if I am not mistaken.

"""isn't it fair to say that G-d can also will people out-of-existence? Wouldn't that be a form of "execution?"" """"

God is God. He can do as he pleases.

We were all created with a body and a soul. Our bodies WILL die. That is a fact. You were suggesting that a miscarriage is an "execution" and I am not sure why. It makes no sense. Do you call a day old baby dying of natural causes -an "execution" or how about a 90 yr old man dying of natural causes? Is he "executed"?

When our time is up,is up to God. Unfortunately,because God granted us free will,with that came sin changing things. We(mankind) do all kinds of things to destroy our bodies or those of others. God forbids killing. That includes sinful behavior that destroys our bodys and puts us in an early grave. People also kill others.

It is not the will of God for evil. He clearly tells us that he wants us to choose him. He also tells us what he forbids and what kind of things will deny us eternal life with him.

Hosea 13:16 as far as I am concerned,doesn't speak about God doing those things(or ordering it like you are claiming). From my understanding,it is the rejection (sin)that LED to those things happening.

It's no secret that our sins will cause harm or death or even sin to another. We are therefore,not only responsible for OUR sin,but the sins that OUR sins have caused.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do the same thing. When's the last time you tried to sell your daughter into slavery dear?
So what's your point Inkstain? Hell, you don't even follow the Commandments. You break # 9 every time you post here for just ONE example. But its different because its YOU right Inkstain? Just another jackass for jesus that thinks they get a free pass when its for the 'cause'.@@
Boy you are an angry person. Why? I don't agree with you much but I don't go off the deep end. Where does all that animosity come from?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother understood that I had not "rejected her God", just the RCC.
And no, my siblings were not Wiccan (which is a proper noun, just like Christian, and thus capitalized). They were Catholic. Also, my parents most certainly did practice their religion, as my father does to this day.
Your lies and meaningless speculations are duly noted.
Bitler...You do not believe in the same God as your mother did. You rejected the RC faith, and God. Why are you so afraid to admit that?

""""They were Catholic"""

Were? What are they now?

"""Also, my parents most certainly did practice their religion,'""" "

Here's the thing Bit,if your Mom did in fact practice her religion(being devout),she would NEVER have made a statement that she was okay with your decision to reject your Savior as long as it made you happy.

You making this statement tells me two things.

1. you are clueless about your former RC religion.
2. your Mom was not a devout,practicing Catholic.

You just don't get it.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah another tolerant lesson for your multi faith family. LOL
Foo shows not only her bigotry when she posts,but she also proves to us that she didn't teach her child both religions nor did she care too. She mocks the Christian in her daughter. How sad.

Interestingly,her daughter chose to become Christian vs Jewish. Which tells me that she ran far away from foo's influence.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no Dweebiekins; that's my ex-wife. Ocean and I were never married.
Ocean has been quite clear about her feelings on motherhood. She (in her own words) HATED pregnancy. She refused to have any more children. She is happy to have remained childfree for nearly 20 yrs. Her posts speak VOLUMES(from anyones perspective ESPECIALLY another mothers)about how she feels about mothering.

She has been,for years now,repeating over and over,how much of a NEGATIVE experience having a child is. She has also bashed those who choose to have more than one as "if" they are forced. How disrespectful and arrogant to think that having many children is a negative experience and that it must be FORCED on a woman.

If that sounds like your ex,then I have a few words for you. You CHOSE to marry this crazy B. You claimed to not have loved her. You then were using her for sex. It is YOUR fault that this woman got pregnant. So,I'm sorry to say,it is YOUR fault that your daughter had to suffer having a mother like that. Besides,you barely saw her while she was growing up. WHO'S fault is that?

Do yourself a favor next time,will ya? Stop trying to shed negative lights on your ex. YOU are the one who looks bad,not her.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bitler...You do not believe in the same God as your mother did."

Not completely true. Wicca teaches that there is only one source, we just all see that source differently. My mother understood that it was my belief.

"You rejected the RC faith, and God. Why are you so afraid to admit that?"

No, just the RCC.

""""They were Catholic"""
Were? What are they now?"

Deceased.

"Here's the thing Bit,if your Mom did in fact practice her religion(being devout),she would NEVER have made a statement that she was okay with your decision to reject your Savior as long as it made you happy."

Not true. Her religion never taught her to judge others. I don't know where you get these ridiculous ideas from.

"You making this statement tells me two things.
1. you are clueless about your former RC religion.
2. your Mom was not a devout,practicing Catholic.
You just don't get it."

Both statements are incorrect. Your erroneous opinions duly noted.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>. However, I have come across many stories of women who DO regret the fact that they became mothers, mostly due to PRESSURE from family and/or religious community to do so. Many of these women were NOT told exactly how HARD motherhood is, and they said if they HAD known, they would have done everything in their power to AVOID pregnancy. Sad stories like that are what too often happens when girls/women make the decision to be a mother in ignorance rather than making an INFORMED decision.
Was has happened to the children of all these mothers who regret having their kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 253,121 - 253,140 of304,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••