Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,687
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269495 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>He is one of those people who were Catholic by name only(like bitler,etc..)who have used their "I was Catholic and rejected it because...." card to bash it. They want to act like even devout Catholics don't agree with the church. It's all a lie.
They both are clueless about their faith. They even claim to have had "religious" parents. Yet,neither parents practiced their faith. The kids all were atheists or wiccans. Speaks volumes.
Bitler even claims that her mom was happy that she rejected her God and became wiccan as long as it made her happy.
LOL
My mother understood that I had not "rejected her God", just the RCC.

And no, my siblings were not Wiccan (which is a proper noun, just like Christian, and thus capitalized). They were Catholic. Also, my parents most certainly did practice their religion, as my father does to this day.

Your lies and meaningless speculations are duly noted.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#269496 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>No,actually she is talking about motherhood in general. You didn't know? She HATES being pregnant,having a child,losing her life. She is miserable being a mother and she is trying to FORCE what she feels on others.
No, no, no Dweebiekins; that's my ex-wife. Ocean and I were never married.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269497 Dec 12, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>We must judge him by what he left behind. Not by what salvation his family's gift to the church bought for him
We don't judge him at all.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269498 Dec 12, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I have no quarrel with Ted Kennedy. I only can't understand why a poster was chastised for not making provisions for a rite for his mother when it's for show and not for religious honor.
I don't think he should have been chastised as his mother and her family had no interest in a Mass being said.

Masses are a normal part of a Catholic funeral and not for show.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269499 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't judge him at all.
Are you kidding? You "Christians" on this thread judge everyone, blatantly, maliciously and dishonestly.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269500 Dec 12, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 21:7 demands we sell our daughters into slavery. We dont do that either. Oh and lets not forget that Exodus 35:2 clearly states that those who work on the Sabbath should be put to death. Nobody pays attention to that one either.
Inkstain is an IDIOT. Nuff said.
Hey you were the one quoting scripture about tattoos. Which BTW didn't make any sense and served no purpose. You don't have to tell me that you don't follow any of the laws given to Moses. Who cares what you do or think.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269501 Dec 12, 2012
LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>To pretend to be cannibals. Got it.@@
Ah another tolerant lesson for your multi faith family. LOL
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269502 Dec 12, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, aren't you the one who says G-d wills people into existence? I'm sure I read that in one of your posts (I'm sure many others have as well). Which brings up an interesting point; if G-d is omnipotent, as we both believe he is; and G-d, as you say, can will people into existence; isn't it fair to say that G-d can also will people out-of-existence? Wouldn't that be a form of "execution?"
Of course it would be. Go back and read Hosea 13:16. G-d ordered the massive abortions of the "unborn children" of Samaria.
In our system of justice, the one who gives the order is as guilty as the one who carries it out.
We've been through this many times before if I am not mistaken.

"""isn't it fair to say that G-d can also will people out-of-existence? Wouldn't that be a form of "execution?"" """"

God is God. He can do as he pleases.

We were all created with a body and a soul. Our bodies WILL die. That is a fact. You were suggesting that a miscarriage is an "execution" and I am not sure why. It makes no sense. Do you call a day old baby dying of natural causes -an "execution" or how about a 90 yr old man dying of natural causes? Is he "executed"?

When our time is up,is up to God. Unfortunately,because God granted us free will,with that came sin changing things. We(mankind) do all kinds of things to destroy our bodies or those of others. God forbids killing. That includes sinful behavior that destroys our bodys and puts us in an early grave. People also kill others.

It is not the will of God for evil. He clearly tells us that he wants us to choose him. He also tells us what he forbids and what kind of things will deny us eternal life with him.

Hosea 13:16 as far as I am concerned,doesn't speak about God doing those things(or ordering it like you are claiming). From my understanding,it is the rejection (sin)that LED to those things happening.

It's no secret that our sins will cause harm or death or even sin to another. We are therefore,not only responsible for OUR sin,but the sins that OUR sins have caused.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269503 Dec 12, 2012
LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do the same thing. When's the last time you tried to sell your daughter into slavery dear?
So what's your point Inkstain? Hell, you don't even follow the Commandments. You break # 9 every time you post here for just ONE example. But its different because its YOU right Inkstain? Just another jackass for jesus that thinks they get a free pass when its for the 'cause'.@@
Boy you are an angry person. Why? I don't agree with you much but I don't go off the deep end. Where does all that animosity come from?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269504 Dec 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother understood that I had not "rejected her God", just the RCC.
And no, my siblings were not Wiccan (which is a proper noun, just like Christian, and thus capitalized). They were Catholic. Also, my parents most certainly did practice their religion, as my father does to this day.
Your lies and meaningless speculations are duly noted.
Bitler...You do not believe in the same God as your mother did. You rejected the RC faith, and God. Why are you so afraid to admit that?

""""They were Catholic"""

Were? What are they now?

"""Also, my parents most certainly did practice their religion,'""" "

Here's the thing Bit,if your Mom did in fact practice her religion(being devout),she would NEVER have made a statement that she was okay with your decision to reject your Savior as long as it made you happy.

You making this statement tells me two things.

1. you are clueless about your former RC religion.
2. your Mom was not a devout,practicing Catholic.

You just don't get it.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269505 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah another tolerant lesson for your multi faith family. LOL
Foo shows not only her bigotry when she posts,but she also proves to us that she didn't teach her child both religions nor did she care too. She mocks the Christian in her daughter. How sad.

Interestingly,her daughter chose to become Christian vs Jewish. Which tells me that she ran far away from foo's influence.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269506 Dec 12, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no Dweebiekins; that's my ex-wife. Ocean and I were never married.
Ocean has been quite clear about her feelings on motherhood. She (in her own words) HATED pregnancy. She refused to have any more children. She is happy to have remained childfree for nearly 20 yrs. Her posts speak VOLUMES(from anyones perspective ESPECIALLY another mothers)about how she feels about mothering.

She has been,for years now,repeating over and over,how much of a NEGATIVE experience having a child is. She has also bashed those who choose to have more than one as "if" they are forced. How disrespectful and arrogant to think that having many children is a negative experience and that it must be FORCED on a woman.

If that sounds like your ex,then I have a few words for you. You CHOSE to marry this crazy B. You claimed to not have loved her. You then were using her for sex. It is YOUR fault that this woman got pregnant. So,I'm sorry to say,it is YOUR fault that your daughter had to suffer having a mother like that. Besides,you barely saw her while she was growing up. WHO'S fault is that?

Do yourself a favor next time,will ya? Stop trying to shed negative lights on your ex. YOU are the one who looks bad,not her.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269507 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bitler...You do not believe in the same God as your mother did."

Not completely true. Wicca teaches that there is only one source, we just all see that source differently. My mother understood that it was my belief.

"You rejected the RC faith, and God. Why are you so afraid to admit that?"

No, just the RCC.

Were? What are they now?"

Deceased.

"Here's the thing Bit,if your Mom did in fact practice her religion(being devout),she would NEVER have made a statement that she was okay with your decision to reject your Savior as long as it made you happy."

Not true. Her religion never taught her to judge others. I don't know where you get these ridiculous ideas from.

"You making this statement tells me two things.
You just don't get it."

Both statements are incorrect. Your erroneous opinions duly noted.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269508 Dec 12, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>. However, I have come across many stories of women who DO regret the fact that they became mothers, mostly due to PRESSURE from family and/or religious community to do so. Many of these women were NOT told exactly how HARD motherhood is, and they said if they HAD known, they would have done everything in their power to AVOID pregnancy. Sad stories like that are what too often happens when girls/women make the decision to be a mother in ignorance rather than making an INFORMED decision.
Was has happened to the children of all these mothers who regret having their kids?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269509 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Foo shows not only her bigotry when she posts,but she also proves to us that she didn't teach her child both religions nor did she care too. She mocks the Christian in her daughter. How sad.
Interestingly,her daughter chose to become Christian vs Jewish. Which tells me that she ran far away from foo's influence.
Could be her Catholic bashing backfired.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269510 Dec 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bitler...You do not believe in the same God as your mother did."
Not completely true. Wicca teaches that there is only one source, we just all see that source differently. My mother understood that it was my belief.
"You rejected the RC faith, and God. Why are you so afraid to admit that?"
No, just the RCC.
Were? What are they now?"
Deceased.
"Here's the thing Bit,if your Mom did in fact practice her religion(being devout),she would NEVER have made a statement that she was okay with your decision to reject your Savior as long as it made you happy."
Not true. Her religion never taught her to judge others. I don't know where you get these ridiculous ideas from.
"You making this statement tells me two things.
You just don't get it."
Both statements are incorrect. Your erroneous opinions duly noted.
"""Not completely true. Wicca teaches that there is only one source, we just all see that source differently""" "

LOL what do you mean 'not completely true'? Is there such thing as half truths now?

The rest of that quote is a total contradiction.

Again,bitler,YOU have rejected the God and his son Jesus Christ(your Savior) that your mom believed in.

Your brothers and sisters are all dead? Okay,before their deaths,what were they? RC?

""""Her religion never taught her to judge others""""

Your making up your own crap as you go along. You are also disrespecting your mother. Bottom line,NO practicing/devout MOTHER would just okay her daughter rejecting God and his son Jesus your savior "If" it made her happy.

You love to distort the truth. People are not stupid.

Your mother gave you a Rosary and you gave it back to her in her casket. That speaks volumes.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269511 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be her Catholic bashing backfired.
When kids grow up with negative influences,they tend to rebel. It is quite common for children to run from the religion or influence of that parent who doesn't LIVE what they preach or claim to believe. It is like empty words. Nobody wants to hear without actions. Foo CLEARLY has no tolerance for Christians or Catholics. She has a daughter who has been misled. She also bashes her friends who are too. She likes to pretend the attack is a personal one against her foe but in reality,it is the RELIGION she is attacking. Yet,she claims to have raised her daughter in a multi-religious household.@@

I find it DEEPLY sad when a child is brought up by proabort parents because deep inside they have to feel that pain that they could've been aborted themselves had their mom not wanted them. Imagine the ones that had a mom that actually did abort their sibling?. It has got to cause deep despair and depression.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269512 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"""Not completely true. Wicca teaches that there is only one source, we just all see that source differently""" "
LOL what do you mean 'not completely true'? Is there such thing as half truths now?
The rest of that quote is a total contradiction.
Again,bitler,YOU have rejected the God and his son Jesus Christ(your Savior) that your mom believed in.
Your brothers and sisters are all dead? Okay,before their deaths,what were they? RC?
""""Her religion never taught her to judge others""""
Your making up your own crap as you go along. You are also disrespecting your mother. Bottom line,NO practicing/devout MOTHER would just okay her daughter rejecting God and his son Jesus your savior "If" it made her happy.
You love to distort the truth. People are not stupid.
Your mother gave you a Rosary and you gave it back to her in her casket. That speaks volumes.
It seems to me that as a Christian mother, I would fight my child's turning to paganism with all the force and influence I have.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269513 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you are an angry person. Why? I don't agree with you much but I don't go off the deep end. Where does all that animosity come from?
Foo has ALOT of issues. Her angry comes through on EVERY post. That is not normal to be so angry all the time. Fact is,we will disagree with people,and that people can make us mad but this girl is her own worst enemy.

I personally think that she has a very dirty,blemished conscience. Instead of acknowledging the source of her frustrations,she misdirects it at others. Any time a truth is revealed or exposed,she goes balistic.

Abortion is legal,and yet,....these proaborts LIVE on these forums as if it is a secondary life they are leading. If they believed that they were justified with what they supported as choice,they wouldn't care what prolifers had to say.

But,they do. And THAT truth is what they are fighting. Foo can't even hold back her out of control frustrations.

At happy hour and there after,she seems to take on a whole new persona with her proabort friends. She is a miserable soul.

SOMETHING went wrong along the way,and I pray that one day she will see how her victimizing the preborn is evil.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269514 Dec 12, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It can also be said that those who find themselves in family court a result of women not knowing that motherhood is OPTIONAL, not a requirement. Too many girls/women are still PRESSURED to have children by regressive anti-choice idiots, even if they were undecided about or unwilling to have them.
Many are pressured to kill their unborn babies and they regret that for the rest of their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,110,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Brian_G 46,784
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min JOEL 69,413
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr WARRIOR 19,223
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Faith 68,520
Beware Dog Walkers-off Silver Lane in East Htfd... (May '12) Fri katie 7
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••