Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310327 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#269450 Dec 12, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Jew who supports the > 1 million baby Jews executed in utero in America since 1973.
Start there.
You support killing pregnant women.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#269451 Dec 12, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God! Another pagan broad that wishes she was a man. Do you people have any grasp on reality.
By the way, your avatar mocking nuns is not being respectful now is it? You pagans can't help yourselves can you.
Prime example of the "virulent hater of [all non-]Christians and especially [non-]Catholics, who then accuses everyone who isn't Christian or Catholic of being a pagan, and of being a "virulent hater of Christians and especially Catholics."

Three words for you dumbdumb; "pot, meet kettle."

Interesting how you sh*t and piss on your Jeebus' commandments (Luke 6:27-37)
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#269453 Dec 12, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I have had children, you can't do what I did, you are a spineless lazy old hag.
How Christ-like of you!!! You're a pathetic excuse for a human being, much less a holier-than-thou jesus freak.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#269454 Dec 12, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to BELIEVE, Knutter. Knock yourself out.
I bet Ocean56 has a mullet & plays women's softball.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#269455 Dec 12, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You are a wimp.
Are you smart enough to realize that you're only attacking your perception of her disposition to deal with the hardships of motherhood and that you are, in fact, validating all of what Ocean says with your comment?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#269456 Dec 12, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>You support killing pregnant women.
The CDC reports 39 women died from illegal abortions in U.S. the year PRIOR TO Roe v. Wade.

2.3 million preborn babies are executed daily in U.S. today.

Maybe you'll get a calculator for Hanukkah.....

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#269457 Dec 12, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I have had children, you can't do what I did, you are a spineless lazy old hag.
How many "children" did you have?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#269458 Dec 12, 2012
Correction: 4,000 preborn babies are executed daily in U.S. (2.3 million per year).
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#269459 Dec 12, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>You support killing pregnant women.
Your tears for the Jews of the Holocaust are fake. You support the assult & holocaust on preborn Jews today. You old fool.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#269460 Dec 12, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
Correction: 4,000 preborn babies are executed daily in U.S.(2.3 million per year).
Pisses you off you can't, or worse yet, won't, do anything about it; doesn't it?

If 4,000 "preborn babies" are executed daily in the U.S., then, at minimum, an additional 2,400 are executed by G-d because he allows "preborn babies" to not implant in the uterine wall. And, that's not counting all the ones he executes himself.

BTW, I did get a calculator for Hanukkah. Maybe you'll get a compass and a brush for xmas and perhaps find out where Jeebus was for the 18 year period your bible doesn't account for his whereabouts.

“Never look back unless”

Since: Sep 09

you're in a rough neighborhood

#269461 Dec 12, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys starting up "that" relationship again.
No need to feel left out Nibbley Nits. There's room in my heart for you.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#269462 Dec 12, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket cries and will never forget the day Twinkies & Ho-hos died.

While, at the same time, she promotes executing little human beings.

She's a mess.

“Never look back unless”

#269463 Dec 12, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket cries and will never forget the day Twinkies & Ho-hos died.
While, at the same time, she promotes executing little human beings.
She's a mess.
Puddles! Happy Holidays, boyo. How's that involuntary celibacy thing working for you? You seem a little cranky...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#269464 Dec 12, 2012
When you make absurd blanket statements like, "Motherhood is natural and fulfilling for women," you display only massive ignorance. Why do you think there is so much child abuse out there? Do you think fatherhood is natural and fulfilling to men?

SOME people enjoy parenthood; many don't. They may love their kids (or not) but don't find it fulfilling at all.
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
One day they will dig up your basement and find your husband and child. You are a full blown loon. You constatnly like to tell people how you hate pregnancy, hate being a mother and hate men in general and "their" religions.
You are not a feminist just a chick who is pissed she wasn't born a man. Hell you have more balls than kathy.
Motherhood is natural and fulfilling for women. You are not natural. You forget that most mothers, unlike you, get more out of their children than all the "problems" you mention. It may be why you are such a miserablre human being.
Children are the gretest joy of life. What you tell children will cause most of them to commit sucicide.
Christ Lady, find a life.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#269465 Dec 12, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket will never forget...

https://twitter.com/michellesbigbev/status/27...

Indianapolis

#269466 Dec 12, 2012
You didn't even go to biology class, did you? The only thing "true and exact" in science is that which is codified through research and experimentation.

The law isn't always based on science, because the issues are social. Our constitution isn't concerned when life begins; it is concerned with the rights of born or naturalized citizens--something a fetus is not. Pregnant women ARE, and therefore their rights take precedent over all other concerns.
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
The only true and exact scientific measurement of life beginning is at conception. Otherwise any other point is just conjecture not based on real science.
If law wnats to go around science it will. It has throughout man's history.
That being said, all th epagan proabortion nonsense can't escape the inevitible truth that the only definitive point of origin of a new human life is in fact the moment of conception.
Yabber and blather all you want but you know that to be true.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#269467 Dec 12, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tears for the Jews of the Holocaust are fake. You support the assult & holocaust on preborn Jews today. You old fool.
Your pro-life stance is no more real than your assault on pregnant women.

Indianapolis

#269468 Dec 12, 2012
My mom had 8 kids; one died a month after birth, one got polio, and one was premature. When you can deal with all that, continue to teach, raise a family without complaining about the bad times, AND not juge other peoples' views on parenting,then you can call someone else a wimp.
HuskerDu wrote:

“Never look back unless”

#269469 Dec 12, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket will never forget...
https://twitter.com/michellesbigbev/status/27...
That's funny!

Indianapolis

#269470 Dec 12, 2012
4000 X 365 = 1,460,000

The most recent numbers for abortions in this country indicate only a little over 800,000 abortions. PLM'ers should probably not play with math.
No Relativism wrote:
Correction: 4,000 preborn babies are executed daily in U.S.(2.3 million per year).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 1,262,833
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) 2 hr zippy 16
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Archie 54,332
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ariel Sharon 70,141
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
News Gibbs College campus will be shut down (Feb '08) Tue musique 108
News Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Jul 27 88Erab 171
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages