Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309877 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269400 Dec 11, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Jew who supports the > 1 million baby Jews executed in utero in America since 1973.
Start there.
There has not been a SINGLE "baby Jew exectued in utero" or ANYWHERE ELSE in America, before, during or after 1973.

But hey, dont let FACTS stop your lying rhetoric No Relevance.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#269401 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>The point is clear. Follow the rules in Leviticus that you agree with and don't follow the others.
Just like Catholics do?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#269402 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Exodus 21:7 demands we sell our daughters into slavery. We dont do that either. Oh and lets not forget that Exodus 35:2 clearly states that those who work on the Sabbath should be put to death. Nobody pays attention to that one either.

Inkstain is an IDIOT. Nuff said.
Very true!

Happy Hanukkah sweetie!!
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269403 Dec 11, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate."
You continue to behave as if pregnancy were guaranteed a healthy, full term outcome and you leave no room to move in any other direction except toward delivery - regardless of the newborn's prognosis or life's circumstances.
98% of abortions are "elective"

0.3% for rape

0.03% incest

0.1% physical life of mother

1.0% physical health of mother

0.5% fetal health

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/aborti...
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269405 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, life being a continuing cycle is EXACTLY what Jr High bio teaches you moron.
No Relevance, go tell mama you need a spanking again.
Life begins at conception. Basic junior high biology, you female bamboo.

Location hidden

#269406 Dec 11, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true!
Happy Hanukkah sweetie!!
Its been a GREAT one so far! I just made a killing in my Ebay auction for a 1830's pair of spectacles and am tickled pink! Got another coming up for the 5th night that I'm hoping will outpace these! Its gonna be a GREAT holiday!

You guy's doing anything special for yours?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269407 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Very true!
Happy Hanukkah sweetie!!
Neither you nor foo are wished a Happy Hanukkah b/c you both promote killing preborn baby Jews.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269408 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Its been a GREAT one so far! I just made a killing in my Ebay auction for a 1830's pair of spectacles and am tickled pink! Got another coming up for the 5th night that I'm hoping will outpace these! Its gonna be a GREAT holiday!
Foo: Its been a GREAT one so far! I just made a killing

^^^ Deathscort Foo ^^^

Location hidden

#269409 Dec 11, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Life begins at conception. Basic junior high biology, you female bamboo.
Uh no. HS biology teaching nothing of the kind. The greatest scientists and scientific thinkers can't agree when "life" begins, but the CYCLE of life is what's taught. You forget son, I'm married to a HS biology teacher.

HS biology teaches about Scientific Processes - which include the PROCESS by which sperm (which is alive} and eggs {also alive) combine to form the next step in the biological scientific process - the development of a individual. Not when "life begins" but how the cycle of life CONTINUES. It will include specific detailed steps of meiosis, fertilization and early embryological development.

When "life begins" is a theological discussion, not a science based one. If a science teacher tries to teach that "life begins at conception" they will likely find themselves fired when someone that doesn't believe in that religious view sues the school.

BTW No Relevance, what exactly is "female bamboo" and why in the world would you try to insult someone by calling them by the name of a kind of wood?

ROFLMAO You moron.

Location hidden

#269410 Dec 11, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither you nor foo are wished a Happy Hanukkah b/c you both promote killing preborn baby Jews.
Actually We've BOTH been wished a happy Hanukkah by many people that actually MATTER to us No Relevance.

Neither of us "promote killing baby" ANYTHING.

Tell us No Relevance, who do you think you're impressing here with this garbage? I mean OTHER than your mutual masturbation buddies that is....

Location hidden

#269411 Dec 11, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: Its been a GREAT one so far! I just made a killing
^^^ Deathscort Foo ^^^
Typical dishonest No Relevance.

Yes, I made a KILLING on Ebay. DO you need that defined you idiot?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#269412 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Its been a GREAT one so far! I just made a killing in my Ebay auction for a 1830's pair of spectacles and am tickled pink! Got another coming up for the 5th night that I'm hoping will outpace these! Its gonna be a GREAT holiday!

Congrats Hun. You think the American Pickers may pay you a visit??

We may be going away this weekend. We'll see.

Location hidden

#269413 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Congrats Hun. You think the American Pickers may pay you a visit??
We may be going away this weekend. We'll see.
LOL I've BECOME one of the pickers only at estate sales LOL! Loving it! Doing both of my favorite things, books and antiquing!

Have a safe and wonderful time sweetie!
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269414 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. HS biology teaching nothing of the kind. The greatest scientists and scientific thinkers can't agree when "life" begins, but the CYCLE of life is what's taught. You forget son, I'm married to a HS biology teacher.
HS biology teaches about Scientific Processes - which include the PROCESS by which sperm (which is alive} and eggs {also alive) combine to form the next step in the biological scientific process - the development of a individual. Not when "life begins" but how the cycle of life CONTINUES. It will include specific detailed steps of meiosis, fertilization and early embryological development.
When "life begins" is a theological discussion, not a science based one. If a science teacher tries to teach that "life begins at conception" they will likely find themselves fired when someone that doesn't believe in that religious view sues the school.
BTW No Relevance, what exactly is "female bamboo" and why in the world would you try to insult someone by calling them by the name of a kind of wood?
ROFLMAO You moron.
A unique, distinct human being begins at conception. All the rest of your gobbledygook is just moronese.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269415 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually We've BOTH been wished a happy Hanukkah by many people that actually MATTER to us No Relevance.
Neither of us "promote killing baby" ANYTHING.
Tell us No Relevance, who do you think you're impressing here with this garbage? I mean OTHER than your mutual masturbation buddies that is....
Foochie: Neither of us "promote killing baby" ANYTHING.

You're a deathscort.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#269416 Dec 11, 2012
Sorry, fucwit, but it's not "our" faith. Some consider themselves christians, most are atheists. None of us are RCC zombies like you, fortunately. What does that have to do with my mother beig a good catholic?
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently his family were not practicing Catholics,therefore not a good Catholic. He proved my point when he said he knew and went to Catholic schools,no one in his family were practicing their faith, he lied. You don'tknow jack about your own religion,go study the Talmud you faux Jew.

Indianapolis

#269417 Dec 11, 2012
Nope; never had less than an A in any science course.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed junior high biology. Didn't you, imbecile.

Indianapolis

#269418 Dec 11, 2012
It's a cute idea, but you asked about science, not hallmark
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A unique, distinct human being begins at conception. All the rest of your gobbledygook is just moronese.

Indianapolis

#269419 Dec 11, 2012
What's a deathscort--a shorts/skirt combination that embarasses you to death?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foochie: Neither of us "promote killing baby" ANYTHING.
You're a deathscort.

Location hidden

#269428 Dec 12, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that "gobbledygook" is scientific fact.

**pat pat** I know, you and facts dont get on well No Relevance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,233,030
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Bam 19,928
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 53,530
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 8 hr hrichard91 37
News Pastor Shot Outside Connecticut Church While Pu... 21 hr BUSTER CRABBE 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Mon TRD 70,019
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) May 22 usherhollens 17
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]