Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,545
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268911 Dec 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Not realizing you've miscarried in no way means you are still pregnant. Only that you THINK you are. Medically, you're not.
The medical definition of abortion (which includes both induced and spontaneous) says you're wrong.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#268912 Dec 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer one of your questions, yes, Foo, Elise and Katie are all pathological liars. We pro-lifers have proven it about them all. Not only were they saying it in Jan.(I didn't say anything about Feb),(they said it in Oct.) they also said it in Jan.
Oct. 6, 2012
Post 262234
Foo: "...I at NO time EVER made the claim that a D&C is an "abortion procedure for the treatment of an incomplete spontaneous abortion"..."
What is an incomplete spontaneous abortion?
"Inevitable or Incomplete Miscarriage: Abdominal or back pain accompanied by bleeding with an open cervix. Miscarriage is inevitable when there is a dilation or effacement of the cervix and/or there is rupture of the membranes. Bleeding and cramps may persist if the miscarriage is not complete."
No mention of dead fetus having been expelled. Incomplete means "products of conception still remain in uterus and those products may include the dead fetus.
Oct. 7, 2012
Post 262413
~Foo: "If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter."~
Foo is saying a D&C "IS an "abortion procedure" for miscarriage.
Post 262385
Oct. 7, 2012
~Elise: "If the fetus is dead the woman is still pregnant and an abortion is performed to terminate the pregnancy and evacuate the uterus. An abortion is an abortion is an abortion as far as medicine is concerned. I don't know why you go on about that and about D&Cs, Lily."~
Elise is saying "and an abortion is performed" for miscarriage, using the claim that woman is "still pregnant".
If you want to make an issue of the when, then you're lying. I provided the post from you where you all of sudden out of the blue came out with something to the effect of "how bout them pc'ers claiming a D&C is an abortion". That was in February.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#268913 Dec 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^PROOF your intelligence level is less than a 2nd grader's. They would know that when a dictionary defines a word, ALL definitions apply to what the word means, not just the 1st one.
lol I always enjoy it when you numbskulls prove what ignorant buffoons you are.
The primary definition doesn't negate the other definitions. ALL the definitions apply to what "child" is, or they wouldn't be listed, you ignorant buffoon.
You must not be able to "read for comprehension" since you glossed over my post. Your post is further proof that you're a mentally deranged abortroll.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#268914 Dec 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Not realizing you've miscarried in no way means you are still pregnant. Only that you THINK you are. Medically, you're not.
I disagree. Until the expulsion of the fetus, a woman's cycle is not "normal" and no ovulation will occur. Until the expulsion of the dead baby, placenta, and anything else in the uterus, the woman's body may continue making the necessary pregnancy chemicals in full or in part. It doesn't make sense to me to believe just because the fetus died, but not yet removed, the woman is no longer pregnant. Pregnancy is a very involved process that does not rely only upon the living ZEF in order to continue.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268915 Dec 7, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical definition of abortion (which includes both induced and spontaneous) says you're wrong.
They know that. They want to assign "meanings" and have us accept their "meanings". Induced abortion is "evil" to them. Spontaneous abortion is not. Why, you ask them? Well, that's the part they don't want to discuss.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268916 Dec 7, 2012
Glad you're feeling better, btw, Bit. I hate not being able to breathe thru my nose.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#268917 Dec 7, 2012
icd-9 code 9142.2
Butter & bacon sandwich lodged in esophagus
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268918 Dec 7, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
icd-9 code 9142.2
What about you, NR -- is your goal to have abortion categorized as murder?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268919 Dec 7, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Until the expulsion of the fetus, a woman's cycle is not "normal" and no ovulation will occur. Until the expulsion of the dead baby, placenta, and anything else in the uterus, the woman's body may continue making the necessary pregnancy chemicals in full or in part. It doesn't make sense to me to believe just because the fetus died, but not yet removed, the woman is no longer pregnant. Pregnancy is a very involved process that does not rely only upon the living ZEF in order to continue.
Hey Katie! Are you feeling like an evil bonehead yet??

No?

Well, Lynne will have to tell you again. That'll change yer mind. Yup. Works everytime.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#268920 Dec 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"One doesn't miscarry a child. A child is already born."
You're always wrong because you can't understand what you read, and ignore what would be impossible for anyone with an IQ above 10 should be able to understand. You people try to ignore what's already been defined, and try to redefine what's already been defined.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/child
"
child
[chahyld] Show IPA
noun, plural chil·dren.
1. a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl: books for children.
2. a son or daughter: All my children are married.
3. a baby or infant.
4. a human fetus.
5. a childish person: He's such a child about money."
By definition, not only is a fetus a "child" (definition 2 & 4), but you are a "child".(definition 5)
Interesting how you pick and choose what suits you, while forgetting that before number 2, there is number 1:

"a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl: books for children."

I would think Bitner has been full grown for a long time. In your case, well, there are always exceptions.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268921 Dec 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
And...
A fetus IS someone's child.
But there are at least two ways of looking at it.

One is: a couple wants to be parents, but the pregnancy doesn't come to term, so they don't consider themselves parents and try again.

The other is: a couple wants to be parents, the pregnancy doesn't come to term, and the couple considers themselves parents of a dead child.

Which couple is correct?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#268922 Dec 7, 2012
Breakign: SCOTUS to take up same-sex marriage issue: http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/...
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#268923 Dec 7, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Katie! Are you feeling like an evil bonehead yet??
No?
Well, Lynne will have to tell you again. That'll change yer mind. Yup. Works everytime.
Yeah, STO, her system works so well I rarely read any of it. And when I do, I have to pretend the writing's as intelligent as she thinks it is.

How're you doing? Getting ready for Christmas?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#268924 Dec 7, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
What about you, NR -- is your goal to have abortion categorized as murder?
I want abortion made illegal. It would most likely be the "doctor" performing the illegal abortion who would be prosecuted.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#268925 Dec 7, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
But there are at least two ways of looking at it.
One is: a couple wants to be parents, but the pregnancy doesn't come to term, so they don't consider themselves parents and try again.
The other is: a couple wants to be parents, the pregnancy doesn't come to term, and the couple considers themselves parents of a dead child.
Which couple is correct?
Oh! Oh! Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter!
Pick me, pick me, I know the answer.

The main point begins with the letter Ssssss.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#268926 Dec 7, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I want abortion made illegal. It would most likely be the "doctor" performing the illegal abortion who would be prosecuted.
Thankfully, we don't always get what we want.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268927 Dec 7, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of people don't care what you want, and never will.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#268928 Dec 7, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
icd-9 code 9142.2
Hey, look at this! http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TCBM...
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268929 Dec 7, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Prosecuted for murder?

And if a woman aborted with aid from no one? Murder charge?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#268930 Dec 7, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, look at this! http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TCBM...
HusterDu: Hey, look at this! http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TCBM...

Interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,108,328
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ECONOMIC TERRORIST 46,550
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,192
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,460
Ryan Thompson Case (Feb '09) 7 hr jem 21
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 69,320
Manchester Urges Drivers to Be Cautious in Cros... (Mar '09) 12 hr King 3
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••