Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 317424 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268792 Dec 6, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> This is absolutely stupid.
If you miscarried your child would you still answer 'yes " when asked if you were pregnant?
One doesn't miscarry a child. A child is already born.

Still, pay attention, Stupid Sassy. The discussion is about a MISSED MISCARRIAGE, not a complete miscarriage. The fetus is dead, but isn't yet expelled. The medical definition of abortion, plus LynneD's own source confirm that in that case, the woman is still pregnant.

Really, if you can't pay better attention, why bother posting?

Whoever said "It's better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt" could have been talking about you, specifically.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268793 Dec 6, 2012
Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
(Psssst....hey, buddy......you've got some Code Brown on your pee pee.)
Ewwww
hahahahaha!
worships reality

AOL

#268794 Dec 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nope.
yep
A pregnancy can continue even if the fetus dies.
explain how given the medical definition of pregnant.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...

Hell, there are cases of pregnancy with no fetuses at all. Pregnancy refers to the activity of the woman's body.
<quoted text>
yeah, the activity of carrying a developing fetus.

you're more stupid than all the others combined.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268795 Dec 6, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>A person isn't considered medical waste. A fetus isn't a person. If the woman doesn't want the aborted fetus to become considered medical waste she needs to request otherwise.
cpeter said that "all dead tissue is medical waste".

Are you calling him a liar ;)
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268796 Dec 6, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't beleive YOU believe the corpse of your loved one IS your loved one. I could be wrong.
Our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. Our bodies die but our souls live on for eternity. Our bodies are treated with respect even after death because of it.

You don't visit anyone that you loved grave?
worships reality

AOL

#268797 Dec 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry,
you people have a thing for apologies. does that come from years of having to admit you were wrong?
but nothing there refutes the medical definition of abortion.
for good reason stupid. they're definitions of pregnant, not abortion.
and you said when the fetus has died if it still remains within the woman she is still pregnant.

can you be any more stupid?

sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268798 Dec 6, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What baby girl? I have a son, no daughter.
The Dr aborted(killed) your son or your daughter.

Why are you denying this miss nurse?
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268799 Dec 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't miscarry a child. A child is already born.
Still, pay attention, Stupid Sassy. The discussion is about a MISSED MISCARRIAGE, not a complete miscarriage. The fetus is dead, but isn't yet expelled. The medical definition of abortion, plus LynneD's own source confirm that in that case, the woman is still pregnant.
Really, if you can't pay better attention, why bother posting?
Whoever said "It's better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt" could have been talking about you, specifically.
I know exactly what your talking about.

Now;,if you don't mind, answer my question.

Kthanks.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268800 Dec 6, 2012
Oh..and Bitler?

Our offsprings ARE our children.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268801 Dec 6, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you people have a thing for apologies. does that come from years of having to admit you were wrong?
<quoted text>
for good reason stupid. they're definitions of pregnant, not abortion.
and you said when the fetus has died if it still remains within the woman she is still pregnant.
can you be any more stupid?
I wasn't apologizing. You have reading comprehension issues too, huh?

The discussion was about abortions. Hence my use of the medical definition of abortion. Also, LynneD's own source confirmed that even if the fetus is dead, the woman is still pregnant if it remains in her uterus.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268802 Dec 6, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a nurse. I'm sure she's aware of what medical waste is.
She's also capable of reading for comprehension, and will understand that my comments are directed to your stupidity.
You made a statement that it is MEDICAL WASTE.

Yes, Sue is a nurse. Did you tell her that her miscarried child was MEDICAL WASTE?;

yes or no.

And don't dare try to weasel your way out of what you said.
worships reality

AOL

#268803 Dec 6, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't an apology, context is everything.
you ninnies love that context thing don't you? it's your default answer when you're proven wrong.
<quoted text>No it doesn't.
yes it does.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...
<quoted text>Then explain why she can't get pregnant with another developing embryo?
who said she couldn't? but until she does if all she's carrying in her uterus is a dead fetus, by definition (medical definition that is) she is not pregnant.

there's no shame in being wrong. embrace it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268804 Dec 6, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> I know exactly what your talking about.
Now;,if you don't mind, answer my question.
Kthanks.
No, obviously you did NOT understand the discussion, or you wouldn't have asked your question again. Which IS, by the way, unanswerable as one does not miscarry a child. Children are already born, and by that time there is no pregnancy to end.

Once again, the discussion was not about a complete miscarriage, but a MISSED MISCARRIAGE, where the fetus does not naturally expel.

Now, perhaps you will answer the questions I asked LynneD. Could you please explain to us all what a missed period is, or a missed appointment?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268805 Dec 6, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
Oh..and Bitler?
Our offsprings ARE our children.
Yes, but a fetus is neither.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268806 Dec 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Actually, my mom DID die recently, and the law required certain procedures for disposing of the remains. My mother will always live in our hearts and minds; the body was cremated.
<quoted text>

I'm sorry about your loss.

I asked you a direct question. Was your moms body "dead tissue and medical waste"?like you claimed?.

Yes or no.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268807 Dec 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but a fetus is neither.
You're a joke.

That fetus has a sex. It is either your daughter or son in that womb.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268809 Dec 6, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> You're a joke.
That fetus has a sex. It is either your daughter or son in that womb.
You're an idiot.

What fetus? I'm not pregnant.

No, it was either a male or a female fetus in my uterus when I was pregnant.

Deal with it.

And try to pay better attention to the conversations you insert yourself into.
worships reality

AOL

#268810 Dec 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't apologizing. You have reading comprehension issues too, huh?
sorry, you apologized.
The discussion was about abortions. Hence my use of the medical definition of abortion.
the discussion involved you saying a woman carrying a dead fetus was still pregnant. hence, you were wrong.
how does it feel?

Also, LynneD's own source confirmed that even if the fetus is dead, the woman is still pregnant if it remains in her uterus.
it confirmed no such thing. that was your interpretation of her source.
by definition ( medical definition) a woman carrying a dead fetus is not pregnant.

damn you're stupid.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268812 Dec 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, obviously you did NOT understand the discussion, or you wouldn't have asked your question again. Which IS, by the way, unanswerable as one does not miscarry a child. Children are already born, and by that time there is no pregnancy to end.
Once again, the discussion was not about a complete miscarriage, but a MISSED MISCARRIAGE, where the fetus does not naturally expel.
Now, perhaps you will answer the questions I asked LynneD. Could you please explain to us all what a missed period is, or a missed appointment?
Repeat: please answer my direct question.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268813 Dec 6, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, you apologized.
<quoted text>
the discussion involved you saying a woman carrying a dead fetus was still pregnant. hence, you were wrong.
how does it feel?
<quoted text>
it confirmed no such thing. that was your interpretation of her source.
by definition ( medical definition) a woman carrying a dead fetus is not pregnant.
damn you're stupid.
No, I was expressing my pity toward you. Deal with it.

The discussion was about a missed miscarriage. By medical definition, she most certainly is still pregnant until the fetus is removed.

Maybe YOU'LL answer my questions. Could you explain to us all what a missed period is, or a missed appointment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Joy 1,599,995
News Eastman Chemical cutting up to 300 jobs, reduci... (Mar '09) 19 hr Caitlyn Jenner 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Anybody Anywhere 21,174
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Into The Night 63,970
Sick Minded Sexual Perversion is an Abomination!! Mon TrueX 2
Cromwell-the most racist town in CT (Jun '10) Sep 14 ANONYMOUS 31
News PrideFest Draws Hundreds To Downtown Hartford Sep 12 Did Not Go 2

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages