Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,620)

Showing posts 252,381 - 252,400 of303,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many babies she threw away, Christ will tell her when she meets Him when she dies.
Then don't waste your time wondering, I'm sure Christ is keeping accurate records everyone's sins.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
My mom existed; her memory--the essence of who she was--lives on in us and our own personalities. Your religious figments are fictional characters.
<quoted text>
Even atheists believe Jesus existed.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Nurses should know the codes. Especially in hospice, home care, inpatient rehabilitation, etc.
Reimbursement much?
_________
"Any charting used by coders for billing will need to include clearer details, meaning nurses must be trained in ICD-10 clinical documentation requirements in order to prevent delays and denials. ICD-10 has a greater level of specificity than ICD-9 for problems, assessments, procedures and treatments. For example, ICD-9 includes nine codes for pressure ulcers, while ICD-10 has over 125."
http://www.beckersasc.com/asc-coding-billing-...
Let's face it, you tried to imply something about Elise using the excuse of the codes. You failed. Deal with it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

cpeter1313 wrote:
My mom existed; her memory--the essence of who she was--lives on in us and our own personalities. Your religious figments are fictional characters.
<quoted text>
Beautifully said CP.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the CDC link to show the ICD's primary intent. Of course, the ICD is used for more than just that (you & Bitner point out billing). I used the ICD to show how you proaborts were wrong. Again. So, yes, the ICD has many uses.
Yesterday you posted a bunch of links from the same site. A page contained this treasure within post #268493 --

"ICD-10-CM O03.9 is part of Diagnostic Related Group(s)(MS-DRG v28.0):
•770 Abortion with d&c, aspiration curettage or hysterotomy
•779 Abortion without d&c"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Now, wasn't your original claim that D&Cs are different depending on spontaneous and induced abortions? From what it says above, there is no difference. Just as has been claimed over and over again.

I think you do not understand what you read no matter who writes it.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am sorry to read of your Mom's passing, CPtr.
Condolences and hugs to you and yours.
<3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Complications following (induced) termination of pregnancy ICD-10 code O04-
Abortion brought on intentionally.
Excludes:
Encounter for elective termination of pregnancy, uncomplicated Z33.2
Failed attempted termination of pregnancy (O07.-
Includes:
complications following (induced) termination of pregnancy
http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/O00-O9... -
_________
Failed attempted termination of pregnancy ICD-10 code O07-
Excludes
Incomplete spontaneous abortion O03.0-
Includes
Failure of attempted induction of termination of pregnancy
Incomplete elective abortion
Where does it say "miscarriage"?
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Lynne, don't call me the bonehead when you can't get it through your thick skull that the D&C, the dilation and curettage are the same tools used regardless of the abortion. The remains are scraped out into a bowl period it makes no difference whether it was intended to be or not, they just are.
Target archery uses a quiver, arrows, bow, and target.

One archer shoots at a target. Another archer shoots at a target that has a sleeping baby placed just in front of it.

In your mind, AyakaNeo, both archers are using same equipment, and using same technique. You ignore the fact that the second archer kills a little human in pursuit of the target.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's face it, you tried to imply something about Elise using the excuse of the codes. You failed. Deal with it.
I implied Elise doesn't know the ICD coding system.

She admitted that I was correct.

I demonstrated that she most certainly should know them as a nurse.

You both failed. Deal with it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
One archer shoots at a target. Another archer shoots at a target that has a sleeping baby placed just in front of it.
In your mind, AyakaNeo, both archers are using same equipment, and using same technique. You ignore the fact that the second archer kills a little human in pursuit of the target.
Once again, it's not the death of the embryo or fetus, but the expulsion that is an abortion, induced or spontaneous. Even for a spontaneous abortion, if the embryo/fetus remains in the uterus, the woman is still pregnant, it's an incomplete (abeit spontaneous) abortion, and any medical procedure used to expel the uterine contents constitutes an abortion procedure.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Lynne, don't call me the bonehead when you can't get it through your thick skull that the D&C, the dilation and curettage are the same tools used regardless of the abortion. The remains are scraped out into a bowl period it makes no difference whether it was intended to be or not, they just are.
I didn't call you bonehead, I called you Cluerless. That's ho bad your reading comprehension is.

I posted a quote from you and my reply isn't at all what you misread.

Lil Lil wrote
<quoted text>
" It's going to say therapeutic D&C for (type of abortion)."

Exactly. It's in the TYPE of abortion that makes a D&C different from case to case. A theapeutic D&C for spontaneous abortion is not the same as a D&C to induce abortion.
Pro-lifers already stated those facts, Clueless, since Jan..~

I wasn't saying the D&C PROCEDURE was different, I was saying the REASONS for the D&C procedure were different, and would be charted in patient's file, coded and billed differently. Why? Because a D&C for spontaneous abortion is a DIFFERENT REASOM for D&C than a D&C for an induced abortion. It's not an "abortion procedure", not an "abortive procedure" after miscarriage. It's still just a dilation and curettage procedure, for a DIFFERENT reason than "abortive" when it's after miscarriage.

We've already proven it with links and it's you idiots who keep misreading everything, including what's on links provided.

I'm not just saying that, you have all proven it by posting to us as though we've said something we haven't said. You people do that all the time, and it's not because we can't write, it's because you don't have the skills to understand what you're reading.
Lisa McClendon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Must we try to control EVERYTHING!!!! Sheesh let people decide for themselves what to do with their bodies. It is their body. No one owns it. Smh. www.homebusinessjoys.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to think that the Church is in favor of pedophile priests and doesn't condemn them. I'm not going to change your mind and I don't care to try. Both sides of my brain are fine. You are the ones shortchanging women by thinking they can't handle a busy life.
Admitting it happens and it's shameful it happens is not good enough. All condemnation does is avoid the solution. If the RCC felt convicted to resolve the issue of child molestation then that would be an altogether different thing in the public eye of opinion. Has the RCC attempted to research why it happens mainly among priests and little boys and not entirely girls? I think they know why and they and have not yet felt the conviction to prevent it from happening at all. Sending them off to another parish is avoiding the "why" it happened.
Condemnation is what you do on here. "Yeah your abortion is shameful", "you killed your baby", "Jesus is going to judge you". Where is your conviction to make a difference in the abortion numbers other than condemning the person?
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code: Spontaneous abortion O03-
The natural premature expulsion from the uterus of the products of conception, the embryo, or non-viable fetus.
Loss of the products of conception from the uterus before the fetus is viable; spontaneous abortion.
Expulsion of the products of conception before the completion of gestation without deliberate interference.
*Note
Incomplete abortion includes retained products of conception following spontaneous abortion
Includes:
Miscarriage http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/O00-O9... -
Ayaka: "Where does it say "miscarriage"?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

^^^ "Includes: Miscarraige" ^^^

No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Lisa McClendon wrote:
Must we try to control EVERYTHING!!!! Sheesh let people decide for themselves what to do with their bodies. It is their body. No one owns it. Smh. www.homebusinessjoys.com
Lisa, I'm sorry you didn't get the memo that DNA analsysis results are conclusive: The preborn baby is NOT part of mom's body.

Please do pay attention.

TIA.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 779.6
Termination of pregnancy (fetus)
Deliberate termination of pregnancy, generally through the use of surgical procedures or drugs.
Short description: Termination of pregnancy.
http://www.icd9data.com/2012/Volume1/760-779/...
----In 2013 becomes------
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Z33.2
Encounter for elective termination of pregnancy
Excludes:
•early fetal death with retention of dead fetus (O02.1)
•late fetal death (O36.4)
•spontaneous abortion (O03)
http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/Z00-Z9...
Ayakaneo tried to prove awhile back that the coding proves a D&C for miscarriage is the same as a D&C for induced abortion.

The FACT that the REASONS for said procedure (D&C) are harted, coded and billed differently is proof that the procedure isn't considered "abortion" when used after miscarriage. It's not because pro-lifers just don't want it to be. It's that IT IS A DIFFERENT REASON for the procedure. Just as a D&C to remove fibroids would be DIFFERENT than a D&C to induce abortion. The procedure is the same, it's the PURPOSE FOR the procedure that's different.

None of us has said a D&C isn't a D&C each and every time, no matter the purpose for the D&C. That's what these mental cases seem to think we've said.

What we've said is, a D&C after miscarriage IS NOT and ABORTION. Not in charting, coding, billing, medically, legally or logically. It is a DIFFERENT PURPOSE the D&C is done for, than when it's done to induce abortion. It's not an "abortion procedure", when a pregnancy already spontaneously aborted. Doctors don't abort a pregnancy that already aborted. A dead fetus in utero aborts the pregnancy, no matter how long that fetus remains in utero. Hormones may indicate a woman is still pregnant, but the LACK OF GROWTH in the fetus says otherwise.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
They're so mind boggling stupid, they can't understand the basic difference or the relevance of it. Same equipment, DIFFERENT INTENT or purpose. It's what makes the difference regarding death medically and legally, regardless of the death. Dead may be dead, but CAUSE of death is the most important factor both medically and legally in any case of death.

They want to ignore the purpose, and act like the purpose is irrelevant, because it's [purpose/intent] that proves difference between natural death and killing and also proves what a bunch of numbskulls they are.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, it's not the death of the embryo or fetus, but the expulsion that is an abortion, induced or spontaneous. Even for a spontaneous abortion, if the embryo/fetus remains in the uterus, the woman is still pregnant, it's an incomplete (abeit spontaneous) abortion, and any medical procedure used to expel the uterine contents constitutes an abortion procedure.

EXCLUDES:
•SPONTANEOUS ABORTION (O03)

http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/Z00-Z9 ...

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once again, it's not the death of the embryo or fetus, but the expulsion that is an abortion, induced or spontaneous."

Pregnancy ends upon death of fetus. Fetus doesn't develop pregnancy ended whether fetus came out of not. That is what a spontaneous abortion is.

It may be missed or incomplete spontaneous abortion, but pregnancy aborted the moment that fetus died a natural death in utero.

I've made that claim several times since you people started posting your stupoidity back in Jan. and I found proof of my claims. Where's the proof of yours?

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-symptoms...

"A missed miscarriage occurs when a fetus has died in the womb or in utero."

Miscarriage is another word for what? Spontaneous abortion. A pregnancy is already aborted once fetus dies, as I've stated repeatedly.

"However a pregnant woman who had fetal death just before 20 weeks without the other signs of miscarriage could be still considered as having a missed miscarriage. "

"The longer the fetus stays in utero, however, the more potential symptoms could occur. For instance, the pregnancy will fail to progress. The belly won’t grow as it would if a developing fetus were present. Most importantly, Doppler exam will show no evidence of fetal heartbeat, and any sonogram/ultrasound would show a fetus that is completely still and has no heartbeat. "

"Good prenatal care is useful in making sure a missed miscarriage is identified. Most often doctors will want to treat this by performing a dilation and curettage (D & C), if miscarriage doesn’t begin in a few days. Presence of the fetus in the body does result in much higher risk for systemic infection, which could be life-threatening. In fact failure to diagnose missed miscarriage, often as a result of no prenatal care, could lead to a situation where the first symptom is blood infection or sepsis. "

It goes on about it.

ALL things we pro-lifers already knew and have posted. It's pro-choicers who want to change the meanings of certain terms.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCLUDES:
•SPONTANEOUS ABORTION (O03)
http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/Z00-Z9 ...
When I say they can't read for comprehension, it isn't said to try to insult. It's said because it's FACT, and one they prove each time they post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 252,381 - 252,400 of303,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 24 at 3:37AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••