Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,257
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268650 Dec 6, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the CDC link to show the ICD's primary intent. Of course, the ICD is used for more than just that (you & Bitner point out billing). I used the ICD to show how you proaborts were wrong. Again. So, yes, the ICD has many uses.
Sorry, but all you did was to prove that YOU were wrong when you implied in your post to Elise that a nurse should know the codes, when they aren't used by the nurse.

Someone who was actually in the medical profession would know that. So much for your claim that you were in Med school all those years ago.

“Changing your thoughts”

Since: Sep 09

will change your world

#268651 Dec 6, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom will always live in your hearts and minds, but God & Jesus don't exist?
Interesting..........
Low blow, NR. Why am I not surprised.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#268652 Dec 6, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>In my family's faith, Greek Orthodox, one cannot have a funeral in the Church if one is cremated. Everyone just shrugs and goes along with it.
I hear ya. Since death is our last chance to tell people what to do lol, I think whatever you want (within the law anyway) should be honored.

Location hidden

#268653 Dec 6, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the CDC link to show the ICD's primary intent. Of course, the ICD is used for more than just that (you & Bitner point out billing). I used the ICD to show how you proaborts were wrong. Again. So, yes, the ICD has many uses.
Wrong about what?

Location hidden

#268654 Dec 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but all you did was to prove that YOU were wrong when you implied in your post to Elise that a nurse should know the codes, when they aren't used by the nurse.
Someone who was actually in the medical profession would know that. So much for your claim that you were in Med school all those years ago.
Looks like Pro lifers do lie.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#268655 Dec 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Actually, my mom DID die recently, and the law required certain procedures for disposing of the remains. My mother will always live in our hearts and minds; the body was cremated.
<quoted text>
Cpeter, I'm sorry to hear about your mom's passing. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268656 Dec 6, 2012
Thanks..she got her wish, to leave the hospital and go home. She didn't suffer. That's what mattered.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, peter. And, yes, the body is no longer the person. I find it strange that Christians enshrine the corpse when they CLAIM the soul is risen to be with their god. They contradict themselves, constantly.

Indianapolis

#268657 Dec 6, 2012
Just another of your sad, obsessive male/male anal sex fantasies.
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought "Code Brown" was what you but pirates called hitting a plum when riding the hershhey highway.

Indianapolis

#268658 Dec 6, 2012
My mom existed; her memory--the essence of who she was--lives on in us and our own personalities. Your religious figments are fictional characters.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom will always live in your hearts and minds, but God & Jesus don't exist?
Interesting..........

Indianapolis

#268659 Dec 6, 2012
Thanks.
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Cpeter, I'm sorry to hear about your mom's passing. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#268660 Dec 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nurses should know the codes. Especially in hospice, home care, inpatient rehabilitation, etc.

Reimbursement much?
_________

"Any charting used by coders for billing will need to include clearer details, meaning nurses must be trained in ICD-10 clinical documentation requirements in order to prevent delays and denials. ICD-10 has a greater level of specificity than ICD-9 for problems, assessments, procedures and treatments. For example, ICD-9 includes nine codes for pressure ulcers, while ICD-10 has over 125."

http://www.beckersasc.com/asc-coding-billing-...

Location hidden

#268661 Dec 6, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many babies she threw away, Christ will tell her when she meets Him when she dies.
Then don't waste your time wondering, I'm sure Christ is keeping accurate records everyone's sins.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#268662 Dec 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
My mom existed; her memory--the essence of who she was--lives on in us and our own personalities. Your religious figments are fictional characters.
<quoted text>
Even atheists believe Jesus existed.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268663 Dec 6, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Nurses should know the codes. Especially in hospice, home care, inpatient rehabilitation, etc.
Reimbursement much?
_________
"Any charting used by coders for billing will need to include clearer details, meaning nurses must be trained in ICD-10 clinical documentation requirements in order to prevent delays and denials. ICD-10 has a greater level of specificity than ICD-9 for problems, assessments, procedures and treatments. For example, ICD-9 includes nine codes for pressure ulcers, while ICD-10 has over 125."
http://www.beckersasc.com/asc-coding-billing-...
Let's face it, you tried to imply something about Elise using the excuse of the codes. You failed. Deal with it.

Location hidden

#268664 Dec 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautifully said CP.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#268665 Dec 6, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday you posted a bunch of links from the same site. A page contained this treasure within post #268493 --

"ICD-10-CM O03.9 is part of Diagnostic Related Group(s)(MS-DRG v28.0):
770 Abortion with d&c, aspiration curettage or hysterotomy
779 Abortion without d&c"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Now, wasn't your original claim that D&Cs are different depending on spontaneous and induced abortions? From what it says above, there is no difference. Just as has been claimed over and over again.

I think you do not understand what you read no matter who writes it.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#268666 Dec 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am sorry to read of your Mom's passing, CPtr.
Condolences and hugs to you and yours.
<3

Location hidden

#268667 Dec 6, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Complications following (induced) termination of pregnancy ICD-10 code O04-
Abortion brought on intentionally.
Excludes:
Encounter for elective termination of pregnancy, uncomplicated Z33.2
Failed attempted termination of pregnancy (O07.-
Includes:
complications following (induced) termination of pregnancy
http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/O00-O9... -
_________
Failed attempted termination of pregnancy ICD-10 code O07-
Excludes
Incomplete spontaneous abortion O03.0-
Includes
Failure of attempted induction of termination of pregnancy
Incomplete elective abortion
http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/O00-O9... -
Where does it say "miscarriage"?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#268668 Dec 6, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Lynne, don't call me the bonehead when you can't get it through your thick skull that the D&C, the dilation and curettage are the same tools used regardless of the abortion. The remains are scraped out into a bowl period it makes no difference whether it was intended to be or not, they just are.
Target archery uses a quiver, arrows, bow, and target.

One archer shoots at a target. Another archer shoots at a target that has a sleeping baby placed just in front of it.

In your mind, AyakaNeo, both archers are using same equipment, and using same technique. You ignore the fact that the second archer kills a little human in pursuit of the target.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#268669 Dec 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's face it, you tried to imply something about Elise using the excuse of the codes. You failed. Deal with it.
I implied Elise doesn't know the ICD coding system.

She admitted that I was correct.

I demonstrated that she most certainly should know them as a nurse.

You both failed. Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,126,120
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Friv4games 47,494
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 70,067
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,646
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 6 hr rip dynce 45
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Tue Jonah1 16,148
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]