Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,616)

Showing posts 252,301 - 252,320 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you kids used to say, "MY mommy has a little human in her tummy....but not a human being. She hasn't learned synonyms yet."
~~ shrug ~~
Little kids say things like "pee pee" too, but it's really a penis.

But thank you, for proving how childish you are.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
:Sigh:
When the Savita Halappanavar Investigation in Ireland is completed and made public, I'll have to correct foo.
Proaborts hover in a world of death, destruction & evil - they're never correct on the abortion issue.
Why didn't I think of that? We PC are evil. Explains everything, don't it.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you kids used to say, "MY mommy has a little human in her tummy....but not a human being. She hasn't learned synonyms yet."
~~ shrug ~~
Who froze the baby? The "mommy", the "daddy", the "doctor", the "lab", the "corporation"? What if no one pays the electric bill?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably works in pediatrics.
"Oops! I gave you 1.2 grams of this medication instead of 120 milligrams....good luck w/ that baaaaby...it's only 10x too much...Hahahaha!"
"Does this hurt lil' baby?! How about this?...does this hurt?! You're not crying?! Damn!(grabs forceps) Okay, how about this?!.....Does THIS hurt you useless clump of cells?!..."
You're obviously a sadistic freak. Get help.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I
Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a dead daughter.
Umm, no. You are quite mistaken, hon:-)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> I speak the truth regardless of whom I am speaking to.
Sassy lie #1....

sweetsassy wrote:
<quoted text>
":::blink blink:::::
LMAOOOOOOOO now you're a woman???????
You told us on the other forum that you were a guy.
<<<sassy shakes her head in disbelief>>>> "

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TO7Q...

**Yet liar Sassy was unable to ever produce this alleged post where I claimed to be a man.

Sassy lie #2...

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yet ANOTHER one who doesn't pay attention. LOL
Go reread my post dear,it cleary says that the info is about ME or my family when we are hospitalized. What am I doing? Invading my own privacy LOL?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

**And yet in the original post there actually was NO mention that it was about you or your family...

sassylicious wrote:

<quoted text> "I have read a few medical records. Why? Have you? Indeed I am a layperson,but I do have medical professionals in my family and a few of my friends(including NP,RN,MD,ND' and OT's). So....yeah,I have access to much info that I am not educated about. I happen to be very curious and do alot of reading.
But,that has nothing to do with your ignorance,now does it?"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...

Which leads to Sassy lie #3....

"I speak the truth regardless of whom I am speaking to."

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bitner! Good to see ya.
I'm convinced they think PC looks at science and biology and intentionally lies about it's "meaning". It can't be that PC accept that some people see no "meaning". That POV makes their little heads explode.
Hi, STO. How are you?:)

Oh, if only. LOL.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise: I nurse old people.
Whew! That's a relief......
I also treat hospice patients. Some are quite young, unfortunately. I'm an excellent nurse. You are a loser, and you would be lucky to have me take care of you. I don't judge :-)

Do you have a job? Let me guess. Nope.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many babies she threw away, Christ will tell her when she meets Him when she dies.
No he won't, because if he ever existed he's dead now.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Katie. Long time no see:)
They understand. They simply can't accept there are folks out there who disagree with them. They think we really, deep down agree with everything they say and only disagree publicly because we are evil.
A fertilized egg is a person because they say so. Don't look at it objectively. Just accept what they say.
Their myopia hinders them from being fully evolved people. It's pathetic how simple-minded some of these fundies are.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
It's amazing how ugly prochoice women are....
http://rightpunditry.files.wordpress.com/2012...
Its amazing how many women NR will NEVER get laid by! And he's given us a photo-gallery of just a few of them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
:Sigh:
When the Savita Halappanavar Investigation in Ireland is completed and made public, I'll have to correct foo.
Its nice to have dreams No Relevance. Pity you've never achieved any of them huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're obviously a sadistic freak. Get help.
He learned that in the RCC. Fun times huh?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Actually, my mom DID die recently, and the law required certain procedures for disposing of the remains. My mother will always live in our hearts and minds; the body was cremated.
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> So when your Mom dies in a hospital, she will be thrown in the garbage as "medical waste"?.
How disrespectful and evil.
Who cares 'right? She's merely "dead tissue".
@@
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, STO. How are you?:)
Oh, if only. LOL.
Lol

I'm good. Yourself?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Who froze the baby? The "mommy", the "daddy", the "doctor", the "lab", the "corporation"? What if no one pays the electric bill?
Mass murder. Lol.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Hospitals use ICD for billing; the state may or may not use them for official cause of death.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: "The [IDC] codes are for billing, Moron.
This includes providing a format for reporting causes of death on the death certificate. The reported conditions are then translated into medical codes through use of the classification structure and the selection and modification rules contained in the applicable revision of the ICD, published by the World Health Organization. These coding rules improve the usefulness of mortality statistics by giving preference to certain categories, by consolidating conditions, and by systematically selecting a single cause of death from a reported sequence of conditions. The single selected cause for tabulation is called the underlying cause of death, and the other reported causes are the nonunderlying causes of death. The combination of underlying and nonunderlying causes is the multiple causes of death.
The ICD has been revised periodically to incorporate changes in the medical field. To date, there have been 10 revisions of the ICD."
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/icd/icd9.htm

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

There is no god or jesus.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many babies she threw away, Christ will tell her when she meets Him when she dies.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy lie #1....
sweetsassy wrote:
<quoted text>
":::blink blink:::::
LMAOOOOOOOO now you're a woman???????You told us on the other forum that you were a guy.
<<<sassy shakes her head in disbelief>>>> "
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TO7Q...
**Yet liar Sassy was unable to ever produce this alleged post where I claimed to be a man.
Sassy lie #2...
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yet ANOTHER one who doesn't pay attention. LOL
Go reread my post dear,it cleary says that the info is about ME or my family when we are hospitalized. What am I doing? Invading my own privacy LOL?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
**And yet in the original post there actually was NO mention that it was about you or your family...
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> "I have read a few medical records. Why? Have you? Indeed I am a layperson,but I do have medical professionals in my family and a few of my friends(including NP,RN,MD,ND' and OT's). So....yeah,I have access to much info that I am not educated about. I happen to be very curious and do alot of reading.
But,that has nothing to do with your ignorance,now does it?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...
Which leads to Sassy lie #3....
"I speak the truth regardless of whom I am speaking to."
This is the chick who makes up stories to fit her arguments. How convenient that she always knows someone that fits the very scenario that we are discussing. But, but, but, since she doesn't lie... Riiiight, lol.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

What a sad little melodramatic clown you are.
Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
You killed your baby in your makeshift death chamber uterus. You live a lie to cope with intentionally stopping your baby's beating heart.
That's why..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 252,301 - 252,320 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••