Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,852
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Muppet Balcony

Huntington, IN

#268569 Dec 5, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many babies she threw away, Christ will tell her when she meets Him when she dies.
She probably works in pediatrics.

"Oops! I gave you 1.2 grams of this medication instead of 120 milligrams....good luck w/ that baaaaby...it's only 10x too much...Hahahaha!"

"Does this hurt lil' baby?! How about this?...does this hurt?! You're not crying?! Damn!(grabs forceps) Okay, how about this?!.....Does THIS hurt you useless clump of cells?!..."

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#268570 Dec 5, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You threw your baby girl in the trash like medical waste.
Some nurse you are..........
"I want to be a nurse to help others.".....sure you do, dear......
Where did you get that quote, jerkoff? Did I write that or are you lying, as usual. Answer me, or STFU. Thanks:-)

Atrisco Village

#268571 Dec 5, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You threw your baby girl in the trash like medical waste.
Some nurse you are..........
"I want to be a nurse to help others.".....sure you do, dear......
What baby girl? I have a son, no daughter.

Atrisco Village

#268572 Dec 5, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many babies she threw away, Christ will tell her when she meets Him when she dies.
I nurse old people, like you, dumbass. I wish I could be there when you discover that there is no Christ to meet you when you die. Hilarious!
Muppet Balcony

Huntington, IN

#268573 Dec 5, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why you believe a fertilized egg is a person. Do you understand why I don't?
You killed your baby in your makeshift death chamber uterus. You live a lie to cope with intentionally stopping your baby's beating heart.

That's why..........
Muppet Balcony

Huntington, IN

#268574 Dec 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What baby girl? I have a son, no daughter.
You have a dead daughter.
Muppet Balcony

Huntington, IN

#268575 Dec 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I nurse old people, like you, dumbass. I wish I could be there when you discover that there is no Christ to meet you when you die. Hilarious!
Elise: I nurse old people.

Whew! That's a relief......
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268576 Dec 5, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you responding to this one post three times so far? What don't you get? I see you think you've outsmarted me in some way, but I am disinclined to study why. I think you do not understand what you read regardless of who writes it.
Heya Katie. Long time no see:)

They understand. They simply can't accept there are folks out there who disagree with them. They think we really, deep down agree with everything they say and only disagree publicly because we are evil.

A fertilized egg is a person because they say so. Don't look at it objectively. Just accept what they say.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268577 Dec 5, 2012
Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
You killed your baby in your makeshift death chamber uterus. You live a lie to cope with intentionally stopping your baby's beating heart.
That's why..........
Don't you mean my mother and my brother Enrique or whatever it was you named her miscarriage?

Thanks for not answering the question. You wouldn't want anything resembling truth to come out.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#268578 Dec 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken.
One might ask oneself, if the Church prohibits eulogies at funerals, how is it that we might have four speakers deliver a series of eulogies? There is a small loophole in that the Order of Christian Funerals does allow that,A member or a friend of the family may speak in remembrance of the deceased before the Final Commendation begins.(OCF # 170). However, if a family member or friend speaks, the ritual intends for this to happen after Communion at the conclusion of the Mass while the priest and ministers are standing at the coffin about to begin the Final Commendation. The words are expected to be very brief, highlighting an aspect of the life of faith of the deceased.
They are done after communion and before the Final Commendation. Both of these things take place at the end of Mass but they are still both part of the funeral mass. It says 'at' the conclusion not 'after' the conclusion. There is a difference.
Yeah, the RCC seems to specialize in "loopholes" that allow them to get around their own rules. Happened a LOT around the priest pedophile scandals. This is small potato's in comparison huh?

Location hidden

#268579 Dec 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your unbiased report?
Is the CDC unbiased enough for ya Inkstain? There's quite a few actually.

http://www.cdc.gov/search.do...

Location hidden

#268580 Dec 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty stupid statement even for a 'lawyer'.
Wouldn't you think that God would condemn raping of children by priests, or rabbis, or teachers, or lawyers, or doctors or anyone else?
Now try reading ALL of it you idiot. "But, I guess that only applies if you're not a Catholic priest."

Location hidden

#268581 Dec 5, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2012/12/04/oklahoma-abortion-l aw_n_2240632.html?utm_source=f acebook&utm_medium=post &utm_content=oklahoma& utm_campaign=ppactionfb
Fantastic!

Location hidden

#268582 Dec 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do. Who do you mean by the RCC? And who in particular doesn't condemn it?
Awww lookie, Inky is playing stupid again. Ain't she CUUUUUTE?

Location hidden

#268583 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean "if " it's a "human embryo or fetus in the womb"?
WTH else would be in the womb?
@@
Go tell Sue that her deceased "human embryo or fetus " that was in her womb that died(miscarriage) is "medical WASTE".
You are heartless and show no compassion whatsoever.
She's a nurse. I'm sure she's aware of what medical waste is.

She's also capable of reading for comprehension, and will understand that my comments are directed to your stupidity.

Location hidden

#268584 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it is what you said. You said if God sees it happening and /if the person has the know-how, then So my example is valid according to YOUR ridiculous claims.
WTF are you babbling about now Skankdawg? I never said any such thing.

Location hidden

#268585 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> God gave us the commandments snookums.
Again I ask you....Why oh why arent you obeying them Mr Jewish convert? You DO accept "his" teachings. Yes?
You drove a human to be killed. If you can sleep at night with that on your soul, then your conscience is dead. Too bad this deceased military man didnt have YOU to help save his child. Now both he and his child are deceased.
You fought in a war? For WHO? You wouldnt even fiht for your own fellow American in the womb
Oh the drama.

Oh the PATHOS!

OH THE BULLSHIT!!

@@ You're a twit Skanky.

Location hidden

#268586 Dec 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your point. Unfortunately is was only anti Catholic talking points and not worth taking seriously.
Actually, its factual points, and your view that children being repeatedly molested by priests, and those same priests being moved around BY THE RCC, and allowed to rape MORE children as "not worth taking seriously" is why YOU are not taken seriously.

EVERY decent, thinking person takes it VERY seriously, and will NOT see it swept under the rug.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268587 Dec 5, 2012
A fertilized canine egg is a puppy. Really. If you don't believe me, you're evil.

Location hidden

#268588 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> So when your Mom dies in a hospital, she will be thrown in the garbage as "medical waste"?.
How disrespectful and evil.
Who cares 'right? She's merely "dead tissue".
@@
Ok lookie, Inkstain's deliberate stupidity is contageous.

Hey Skanky, why dont you tell Inky to "be quite"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,115,725
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min scirocco 68,567
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 27 min WARRIOR 19,292
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min litesong 47,081
Polish Ambassador To Speak At CCSU Polish Studi... 1 hr UGly Ape 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 3 hr brandy 808
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr HughBe 69,541
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]