Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311329 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268549 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> God gave us the commandments snookums.
Again I ask you....Why oh why arent you obeying them Mr Jewish convert? You DO accept "his" teachings. Yes?
You drove a human to be killed. If you can sleep at night with that on your soul, then your conscience is dead. Too bad this deceased military man didnt have YOU to help save his child. Now both he and his child are deceased.
You fought in a war? For WHO? You wouldnt even fiht for your own fellow American in the womb
There is no such thing as a "fellow American in the womb". Citizens are "persons born or naturalized" in the US.

Why do you lie?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268550 Dec 5, 2012
Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
---------( o o )---------
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Hey, Waldorf, Nurse Elise doesn't seem to know medical coding very well."
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
"I noticed that, Statler. I'd let her take care of my 'Code Brown,' but that's about it."
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Hahahahahaha! You crack me up, Waldorf. No pun intended."
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Hahahaha! I just peed a little, Statler."
The codes are for billing, Moron.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268551 Dec 5, 2012
LOL, CD and Elise. I should have read ahead :)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268552 Dec 5, 2012
Any dead tissue is medical waste.
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean "if " it's a "human embryo or fetus in the womb"?
WTH else would be in the womb?
@@
Go tell Sue that her deceased "human embryo or fetus " that was in her womb that died(miscarriage) is "medical WASTE".
You are heartless and show no compassion whatsoever.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268553 Dec 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
So when your Mom dies in a hospital, she will be thrown in the garbage as "medical waste"?.

How disrespectful and evil.

Who cares 'right? She's merely "dead tissue".

@@
Katie

Seattle, WA

#268554 Dec 5, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: It also goes further and specifies threatened abortions and complete abortions.
1. You know what a threatened abortion is, right? I guess not. Look it up.(Hint: threat of a spontaneous abortion).
2. Your link does list "Abortion(complete)(spont aneous) O03.9"...which is specific to spontaneous abortion.
http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/O00-O9...
Why are you responding to this one post three times so far? What don't you get? I see you think you've outsmarted me in some way, but I am disinclined to study why. I think you do not understand what you read regardless of who writes it.
HuskerDu

United States

#268555 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> I recently attended a funeral mass and during the homily the Priest (who was a close friend)talked about the deceased.
So did I,he talked for thirty minutes,he could have gone for a whole hour and no one would h ave complained. Another thing, I didn't follow the funeral procession out and went another way and noticed the priest helped lower the casket into the grave of the deceased, this was very touching.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268556 Dec 5, 2012
Code brown refers to a severe weather alert.
Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Hey, Waldorf, Nurse Elise doesn't seem to know medical coding very well."
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
"I noticed that, Statler. I'd let her take care of my 'Code Brown,' but that's about it."
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Hahahahahaha! You crack me up, Waldorf. No pun intended."
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Hahahaha! I just peed a little, Statler."

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268557 Dec 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Relevance can't help himself. He never got out of the anal stage of childhood, and has a weird fascination with bodily wastes.
Muppet Balcony

Chicago, IL

#268558 Dec 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Psssst....hey, buddy......you've got some Code Brown on your pee pee.)
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#268559 Dec 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cpeter: Any dead tissue is medical waste.

(Pssst.....that fudge on your pee pee is medical waste.)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#268560 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> So when your Mom dies in a hospital, she will be thrown in the garbage as "medical waste"?.
@@
A person isn't considered medical waste. A fetus isn't a person. If the woman doesn't want the aborted fetus to become considered medical waste she needs to request otherwise.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268561 Dec 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay whatever you say.
I say? So, either you don't believe RCC priests molested children or you agree with the way the RCC handled the accusations. Which is it?
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#268562 Dec 5, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The codes are for billing, Moron.
Bhitler: "The [IDC] codes are for billing, Moron.

"The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is designed to promote international comparability in the collection, processing, classification, and presentation of mortality statistics.

This includes providing a format for reporting causes of death on the death certificate. The reported conditions are then translated into medical codes through use of the classification structure and the selection and modification rules contained in the applicable revision of the ICD, published by the World Health Organization. These coding rules improve the usefulness of mortality statistics by giving preference to certain categories, by consolidating conditions, and by systematically selecting a single cause of death from a reported sequence of conditions. The single selected cause for tabulation is called the underlying cause of death, and the other reported causes are the nonunderlying causes of death. The combination of underlying and nonunderlying causes is the multiple causes of death.

The ICD has been revised periodically to incorporate changes in the medical field. To date, there have been 10 revisions of the ICD."

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/icd/icd9.htm
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268563 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> So when your Mom dies in a hospital, she will be thrown in the garbage as "medical waste"?.
@@
I don't beleive YOU believe the corpse of your loved one IS your loved one. I could be wrong.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#268564 Dec 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>A person isn't considered medical waste. A fetus isn't a person. If the woman doesn't want the aborted fetus to become considered medical waste she needs to request otherwise.
You threw your baby girl in the trash like medical waste.

Some nurse you are..........

"I want to be a nurse to help others.".....sure you do, dear......
Muppet Balcony

Chicago, IL

#268565 Dec 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
-oo0---(_)---0oo----

"Waldorf, did you notice Cpeter made a comment about Code Brown? Of all people....."

-----oo0---(_)---0oo----

"Hahaha! Statler, you are hilarious! I just Code Yellowed a little!"
HuskerDu

United States

#268566 Dec 5, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You threw your baby girl in the trash like medical waste.
Some nurse you are..........
"I want to be a nurse to help others.".....sure you do, dear......
I wonder how many babies she threw away, Christ will tell her when she meets Him when she dies.
Muppet Balcony

Chicago, IL

#268567 Dec 5, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you responding to this one post three times so far? What don't you get? I see you think you've outsmarted me in some way, but I am disinclined to study why. I think you do not understand what you read regardless of who writes it.
Katie: "I see you think you've outsmarted me in some way, but I am disinclined to study why."

I saw that one coming. It's your modus operandi.

"I am disinclined to study why"

MmmHmmm..........
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268568 Dec 5, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how many babies she threw away, Christ will tell her when she meets Him when she dies.
I understand why you believe a fertilized egg is a person. Do you understand why I don't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min OzRitz 60,043
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min OzRitz 1,394,923
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,719
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jun 22 ladyslipper 156
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages