Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313963 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#268542 Dec 5, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
RCC = Roman Catholic Church. In word they condemn it, but not by their actions.
Okay whatever you say.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#268543 Dec 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty stupid statement even for a 'lawyer'.
Wouldn't you think that God would condemn raping of children by priests, or rabbis, or teachers, or lawyers, or doctors or anyone else?
Look up Inky......

Ooops, you missed the point again.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#268544 Dec 5, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Ink. CD's point is the RCC does not condemn those priests. And you know that. You must be bored.
Bingo!!!!

Inky, for a woman who claims to do 1000 things before a man can get his underwear on, you sure lack the ability to think with the left side of your brain.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#268545 Dec 5, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!!!!
Inky, for a woman who claims to do 1000 things before a man can get his underwear on, you sure lack the ability to think with the left side of your brain.
You want to think that the Church is in favor of pedophile priests and doesn't condemn them. I'm not going to change your mind and I don't care to try. Both sides of my brain are fine. You are the ones shortchanging women by thinking they can't handle a busy life.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#268546 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> God gave us the commandments snookums.
Again I ask you....Why oh why arent you obeying them Mr Jewish convert? You DO accept "his" teachings. Yes?
Hey, back off on the convert thing. My understanding is that Christians are all converts, and very few Catholics are born into the religion.

Yes, I follow and accept G-d's teachings. Only that I don't recognize Jeebus as G-d. You do. In fact, I can easily point out to a verse in the New Testament, which denies the trinity is what you refer to as the proverbial "all in one and one in all" as you Catholics, and Christians alike profess they are. It is, Matthew 24:36, which reads:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
sassyliciouus wrote:
You drove a human to be killed.
Nope. I drove a woman to have an abortion. I didn't drive a human to be killed. I drove its mother to kill him. Two different things, although the end result was the same. How many "abortions" is G-d responsible for, notwithstanding the 60% of zygotes, which you Catholics refer to as "babies in the womb" that fail to implant???????
sassyliciouus wrote:
If you can sleep at night with that on your soul, then your conscience is dead.
I suppose if G-d has no problems with his conscience, neither should I.
sassyliciouus wrote:
Too bad this deceased military man didnt have YOU to help save his child. Now both he and his child are deceased.
Ah, stop being so cynical dweeb. G-d is responsible for more dead babies than I will ever be. But, to you that's "his will." I suppose since G-d doesn't condemn me for what I did, I will wipe my a$$ with your comments.
sassyliciouus wrote:
You fought in a war? For WHO? You wouldnt even fiht for your own fellow American in the womb
But, I fought for my daughter, and I won that war too. Besides, there are no "fellow Americans" in the womb according to the Constitution. And I swore to uphold and defend "the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

So stuff it Dweeb.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#268547 Dec 5, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up Inky......
Ooops, you missed the point again.
I got your point. Unfortunately is was only anti Catholic talking points and not worth taking seriously.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#268548 Dec 5, 2012
Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
---------( o o )---------
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Hey, Waldorf, Nurse Elise doesn't seem to know medical coding very well."
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
"I noticed that, Statler. I'd let her take care of my 'College de Brown,' but that's about it."
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Hahahahahaha! You crack me up, Waldorf. No pun intended."
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Hahahaha! I just peed a little, Statler."
Honey, nurses don't bother with coding. The billing department doesn't practice nursing. You're not smart, are you?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268549 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> God gave us the commandments snookums.
Again I ask you....Why oh why arent you obeying them Mr Jewish convert? You DO accept "his" teachings. Yes?
You drove a human to be killed. If you can sleep at night with that on your soul, then your conscience is dead. Too bad this deceased military man didnt have YOU to help save his child. Now both he and his child are deceased.
You fought in a war? For WHO? You wouldnt even fiht for your own fellow American in the womb
There is no such thing as a "fellow American in the womb". Citizens are "persons born or naturalized" in the US.

Why do you lie?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268550 Dec 5, 2012
Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
"I noticed that, Statler. I'd let her take care of my 'Code Brown,' but that's about it."
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
The codes are for billing, Moron.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268551 Dec 5, 2012
LOL, CD and Elise. I should have read ahead :)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268552 Dec 5, 2012
Any dead tissue is medical waste.
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean "if " it's a "human embryo or fetus in the womb"?
WTH else would be in the womb?
@@
Go tell Sue that her deceased "human embryo or fetus " that was in her womb that died(miscarriage) is "medical WASTE".
You are heartless and show no compassion whatsoever.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#268553 Dec 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
So when your Mom dies in a hospital, she will be thrown in the garbage as "medical waste"?.

How disrespectful and evil.

Who cares 'right? She's merely "dead tissue".

@@
Katie

Seattle, WA

#268554 Dec 5, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: It also goes further and specifies threatened abortions and complete abortions.
1. You know what a threatened abortion is, right? I guess not. Look it up.(Hint: threat of a spontaneous abortion).
2. Your link does list "Abortion(complete)(spont aneous) O03.9"...which is specific to spontaneous abortion.
http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/O00-O9...
Why are you responding to this one post three times so far? What don't you get? I see you think you've outsmarted me in some way, but I am disinclined to study why. I think you do not understand what you read regardless of who writes it.
HuskerDu

United States

#268555 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> I recently attended a funeral mass and during the homily the Priest (who was a close friend)talked about the deceased.
So did I,he talked for thirty minutes,he could have gone for a whole hour and no one would h ave complained. Another thing, I didn't follow the funeral procession out and went another way and noticed the priest helped lower the casket into the grave of the deceased, this was very touching.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268556 Dec 5, 2012
Code brown refers to a severe weather alert.
Muppet Balcony wrote:
<quoted text>
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----
"I noticed that, Statler. I'd let her take care of my 'Code Brown,' but that's about it."
-oo0---(_)---0oo----
-----oo0---(_)---0oo----

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268557 Dec 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Relevance can't help himself. He never got out of the anal stage of childhood, and has a weird fascination with bodily wastes.
Muppet Balcony

Chicago, IL

#268558 Dec 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Psssst....hey, buddy......you've got some Code Brown on your pee pee.)
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#268559 Dec 5, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cpeter: Any dead tissue is medical waste.

(Pssst.....that fudge on your pee pee is medical waste.)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#268560 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> So when your Mom dies in a hospital, she will be thrown in the garbage as "medical waste"?.
How disrespectful and evil.
Who cares 'right? She's merely "dead tissue".
@@
A person isn't considered medical waste. A fetus isn't a person. If the woman doesn't want the aborted fetus to become considered medical waste she needs to request otherwise.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268561 Dec 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay whatever you say.
I say? So, either you don't believe RCC priests molested children or you agree with the way the RCC handled the accusations. Which is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr VetnorsGate 1,521,951
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Mon TRD 71,284
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 21 Fitus T Bluster 20,971
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 20 Patriot AKA Bozo 63,620
News Five Key Points From Hartford's Budget Proposal Apr 19 IdiotCamp 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Apr 18 Chastity Veasley 48

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages