Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,370
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#268444 Dec 4, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You specifically said that a D&C is an "abortion". Johnny also said it too.
That's becasuse it is. Its called a D&C Abortion.
The end result of a D$C is cleaning out the uterus.
And that's exactly what an abortion does you moron.
An abortion means that a developing human is in that womb and is going to be killed and removed.
Yup. THat's the point.
Other D&C's are done for other reasons that have nothing to do with any living,developing humans life.
But they ALL have in common:...... wait for it ...... EVACUATING THE UTERUS OF UNWANTED MATERIAL.
A D&C after a miscarriage "might" include the deceased human that died naturally..or not.
How ignorant and arrogant of you to ignore this simple fact.
Who's ignoring it? I've never said otherwise actually.

How lying of you to claim otherwise?

Location hidden

#268445 Dec 4, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> The term pregnant means....
preg·nant1 /&#712;pr&#603;g&# 8201;n&#601;nt/ Show Spelled [preg-nuh&#8201;nt] Show IPA
adjective
1. having a child or other offspring developing in the body; with child or young, as a woman or female mammal
A deceased fetus/child/offspring is not developing so how can you still be pregnant?
Its STILL the "offspring" dead or not. Thus the woman with a dead fetus is still pregnant you moron.

Location hidden

#268446 Dec 4, 2012
correction for the anal retentive among us:

Its STILL the "offspring" dead or not. Thus the woman a dead fetus IN HER UTERUS is STILL PREGNANT you moron.

Location hidden

#268447 Dec 4, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You refer to a human as "medical waste"?
*sigh*
If its a human embryo or fetus in a womb? Yes, its ultimately medical waste. That's a fact. Deal with it Skanky.

Location hidden

#268448 Dec 4, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> These people are absolutely clueless. Abortion rates are off the charts ....
Lets stop with the first lie shall we?

Abortion rates are dropping EVERY year. Why? Because of better birth control and education.

Its YOU that's absolutely clueless Skanky.

Location hidden

#268449 Dec 4, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
God sees a man raping a woman. He also sees a child being abused. He also sees a robber putting a bullet through someones head. I guess he KNOWS who's going to do that and he approves?
According to you "If he didn't WANT the victims to be victimized,they they wouldn't".
Nope, that's not what I said at all. Try reading for comprehension Skanky, and MAYBE you wont make yourself look like a moron.
You're a sick,TWISTED person. I feel REALLY sorry for you.
Actually, I'm a rational, realistic person. I REALLY dont feel sorry for anyone as stupid as you are. YOu ask for what you get, and that's a swift kick in the ass on a regular basis here.

According to you and your kind, if your version of G-d didn't want someone to die - if He didn't want them with Him in Heaven , they wont. Period. Yes or no?

According to you and your kind, your version of G-d is omnipotent - he knows all correct? Period. Yes or no?

If you say yes to both of those, then he KNOWS what souls will be coming to Him (by your version of "faith" anyway) because He's WILLED IT TO BE SO.

By YOUR OWN WORDS, yes, if those victims are going to be victimized literally to DEATH and will go to Him, then YES - he does want them to be victimized.

G-d works in mysterious ways, yes or no?

Location hidden

#268450 Dec 4, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Just because YOU feel that way,doesn't mean EVERYONE does. Speak for yourself.
Take your own advice Skanky.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#268451 Dec 4, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>There are born and preborn children in Catholic countries that are starving and dying everyday, what about them? Please explain.
They also have a right to live, what do you want? You want to line them up and shoot them because they are poor? I figured you would. Actually those children are spiritually richer than you.

Location hidden

#268452 Dec 4, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Seems like you don't care what God says.
Oh,...oopsy...should I say G-D,to make it look like I respect and honor him?
Nah, dont bother. You make it clear you dont respect OR honor your G-d or anyone elses.

You're a jackass for Jesus. THAT you've proven. Not sure he'd approve.
GOD(on foo's judgement day): You rejected me.
Oh lookie, Skanky is pretending to be G-d.

The Skank is trying to SPEAK FOR G-D.

Yeah. You make it VERY clear you dont respect OR honor your G-d or anyone elses you stupid Skank.

Hey Skanky, BTW - where'd Inkstain go? Did you tell her to be "quite" too?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268453 Dec 4, 2012
Pregnancy is a condition of the woman's body, not the fetus. Whether the fetus is alive or dead, the woman's body still reacts to its presence in the same manner.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> The term prenant means....
preg·nant1 /&#712;pr&#603;g&# 8201;n&#601;nt/ Show Spelled [preg-nuh&#8201;nt] Show IPA
adjective
1. having a child or other offspring developing in the body; with child or young, as a woman or female mammal
A deceased fetus/child/offspring is not developing so how can you still be pregnant?
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

#268454 Dec 4, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>When you grow up and learn the rules of debating we'll talk. Again, are the rules of this web site deterring you from breaking them? Nope.
again, you've debated NOTHING..........try again boy

You were speeding before you were in range, slowed down when in range and speed again when you're out of range." - correct, that is EXACTLY what im saying, cops DETER speeding........and not just when you're in range, you dont always know when cops are around, so this scenario isnt always correct anyway

"cop with radar deters speeding until you are out of range of the radar" - WRONG, you're again assuming everyone automatically has superman-like powers, everyone can magically know where cops are all the time..........the very fact that cops ARE out there deters people from speeding, even when they DONT see cops

"Have you ever not seen news footage of a bankrobber in a bank where there is a security camera or security guard" - yes, b/c obviously crime still exists........so, since we still have people speeding, cops with radar guns dont deter speeding at all???

"cop with radar deters speeding until you are out of range of the radar" - BULL, people dont know every time theyre IN radar range, or in range of cops - thats why people get speeding tickets..........thats also why speeding is deterred, b/c people DONT know where cops are & arent ---------- you're claiming that freeways are a speeding free for all EXCEPT when they somehow magically know the very seconds theyre within range of cops paying attention, then it's back to speeding without
deterance..........thats CRAP, & you know it, or maybe you're really that stupid, i dont know you, perhaps you are
the FACT is cops deter speeding the same way cops deter crime..........you cannot claim otherwise in any fashion
the very fact that we HAVE cops is proof they deter crime..........

"If the threat of punishment doesn't deter crime" - IDIOT, im tired of explaining this to you people as if im trying to explain algebra to 5 year olds..........threat of punishment DOES deter crime.......what it does NOT do is prevent ALL crime.......maybe you dont understand the definition of DETTERANCE, but it is not "to prevent ALL crime".......... it's to DETER, not to prevent all together...damn

"nothing deters it" - oh? then why the hell do we have cops? why the hell do we have security guards, explain
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

#268455 Dec 4, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seattle wrote.."you're saying you couldnt have just made up a new profile??? ONE of you idiots did it,"
That person did not have a profile, they had a Texas ip and I am not even close to Texas.
Seattle wrote..."why did you applaud that idiots post against me when at the end he/she called me a damn pedophile?? isnt that over the top/out of line?"
It's okay for you to call names though? Aren't your posts loaded with insults and name calling that are "over the top" and "out of line"?? Why is it only okay for you to be abusive on here? Is being abusive part of your Christian upbringing? Do you think people should treat you with civility while you insult them?
Seattle wrote...
"IDIOT"
"you stupid idiot"
"you idiots"
"you LIE b/c a retarded one legged monkey wouldnt buy that trash..."
"LIAR"
This is just today's insults...would you like the complete list?
"had a Texas ip and I am not even close to Texas" - you probably hopped on your private jet, just to mess with me..........

"okay for you to call names though" - NAMES are one thing, you call me an idiot, a dumbass or w/e all day long, it doesnt mean much, it just means you THINK im dumb........when you call someone something as random as "pedophile" (and as vicious as) you then really MEAN IT.......no one calls someone a pedophile unless theyve got something to back it up, its too random......

"
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

#268456 Dec 4, 2012
also..........OBAMA won..........

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaah!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WHAAAAAA!

I earned this rant......b/c Obama won

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268463 Dec 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"An abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by the expulsion of the embryo or fetus. The INTENT is to end the pregnancy. Period."
Yet when D&Cs are used to abort a pregnancy, the human life in utero is still ALIVE.
When D&Cs are used when a pregnancy spontaneously aborted, the human life in utero is DEAD. A D&C after a spontaneous abortion isn't medially documented as an abortion or abortion procedure.
That's the point, and one you pro-choicers haven't proven wrong. We're the ones proving you pro-choicers wrong in claiming a D&C after miscarriage is an abortion or abortion procedure. Medically, and legally, it absolutely is not. We've proven that fact, and now some PC idiots are trying to adopt our claims as their own. lol
I wasn't talking to you at all.

Still, if the fetus remains in the uterus, the woman is still pregnant. Any medical procedure to expel the fetus, including a D&C, is then an abortion procedure. And that's because an abortion, induced OR spontaneous, is the ending of a pregnancy, by the EXPULSION of the embryo or fetus, not it's death. Whether or not it was alive is not the point. Sorry.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268464 Dec 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"LOL, if it's a D&C for a miscarriage, then that IS for an abortion, just a spontaneous abortion. You're wrong. It's that simple."
Yet -choicer jumping in ng what pro-lifers took issue with, or what the point we've made as been.
Listen pea brain. Try to follow what people are saying.
Pro-lifers haven't been saying D&Cs aren't used FOR spontaneous abortions. They ARE used as treatment after spontaneous abortions to prevent sepsis. Said by pro-lifes all along.
What's said pro-lifers is D&Cs that are used FOR spontaneous abortions, are not medically considered or documented AS abortion procedures, done to induce an abortion. D&Cs after miscarriages are NOT "abortions". NO ONE has said a miscarriage is not a spontaneous abortion. NOT ONE pro-lifer has said that.
If the embryo or fetus remains in the uterus, and a D&C is used to expel the embryo or fetus, then yes it is being used as an abortion procedure. Deal with it.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268465 Dec 5, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> "childen have parents who not only respect G-d, but their children and each other ALWAYS find a way to help their children find THEIR way "
How does one "respect " God? By following him and his commandments. Saying you believe in a God is meaningless if you don't obey him. You MUST lead by example and traditions only doesn't cut it.
Kids learn by exsmple after they're instructed.
You mock Christ. You claim that it is the "extremist "that you are mocking but your words attack God and Jesus. You also advocate, condone and justify killing whom he willed and then, created in the womb.
Your daughter has no stability in your home. She was taught traditions..and thats it.
I asked you a question before, and I don't remember you answering it.

Are you saying that YOU talk to children the way you talk to people you're arguing with on Topix?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268466 Dec 5, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You refer to a human as "medical waste"?
*sigh*
How typically dishonest of you. No surprise.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#268470 Dec 5, 2012

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#268472 Dec 5, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Good post there. I appreciate the fact that you are capable of copying and pasting. Perhaps,as a "so called" Lawyer,you won't judge or condemn people. You get paid to do that,don't you?
Nope. I'm not a Judge.
sasssylicious wrote:
I ask myself "hhmm...why isn't CD following his own copy and pasting of what God has to say. You drove one of Gods creations to his/her death too.
:/
Maybe because I've never accepted the teachings of Jeebus, or for that matter Jeebus itself as anything by which I should live my life. That's your claim.

And yes, I drove a friend of mine, some 30 years ago, to have an abortion. Given that this is the proverbial "thorn" on your side, I'll push it in deeper any day of the week and twice on Shabbat.
sasssylicious wrote:
Try to have a good night anyway!
Thanks for the wishes. I sleep soundly every night just by knowing we live in a Country where women have a choice with regard to their reproductive choices, and that there's nothing you, or your ilk, can do to take that away.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#268474 Dec 5, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now post the REST OF WHAT WAS SAID you lying by omission sack of shit.
And if you actually read for comprehension and context - I've BEEN saying they do NOT DO EULOGY'S DURING THE MASS.
The shit you just posted even says "AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE MASS", of course if you posted the REST Of the paragraph you and Lynne delted, it would be noted that the OCF forbids it.
Of course, the RCC seems to have "loopholes" for everything. They certainly did for the hundreds of molesting priests.
You are mistaken.

One might ask oneself, if the Church prohibits eulogies at funerals, how is it that we might have four speakers deliver a series of eulogies? There is a small loophole in that the Order of Christian Funerals does allow that,“A member or a friend of the family may speak in remembrance of the deceased before the Final Commendation begins.”(OCF # 170). However, if a family member or friend speaks, the ritual intends for this to happen after Communion at the conclusion of the Mass while the priest and ministers are standing at the coffin about to begin the Final Commendation. The words are expected to be very brief, highlighting an aspect of the life of faith of the deceased.

They are done after communion and before the Final Commendation. Both of these things take place at the end of Mass but they are still both part of the funeral mass. It says 'at' the conclusion not 'after' the conclusion. There is a difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,129,663
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min NO FRACKING WAY 19,409
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,611
Teacher Certification: Connecticut Plan Would I... (Mar '09) 2 hr Dr Hopeful 68
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cheftell 68,686
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr STEFANO COLONNA 70,159
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 16 hr RACE 5,663
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]