Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
252,121 - 252,140 of 305,384 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
WE know that, nitwit. It was you people who didn't know that and were arguing with us back in Jan. and Oct. WE had to educate you, and based on the posts you've made trying to adopt our claims as your own, it seems you might have learned something.
Yes Lynne, we learned you are a jackass.

We're saying the same things now that we said then, only in a different way. Learn to read stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does. The FOOL thinks she's educating us,
Nobody here thinks we're educating the likes of you Lynne, you're too deliberately stupid to learn anything from anyone that dosen't walk in lock step with your silly ass.

Its fun to watch you melt down tho!! LOLOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You never proved anything other than your disagreement with me. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean I am incorrect. I known what I am talking about. Your agreement is not necessary. You are harmless in your ignorance, as willful as it is. Carry on with your nasty self, vieja seca;-)
Exactly. She's such a freak! But its funny to watch!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> .
You mock Christ.
No I dont. I mock you.
You claim that it is the "extremist "that you are mocking but your words attack God and Jesus.
No they dont. My words mock and attack you. Your jesus is NOT my G-d and is completely meaningless to me as a deity.
You also advocate, condone and justify killing whom he willed and then, created in the womb.
No I dont, you lie like a rug. You're a jackass for Jesus. That's not me mocking Jesus, its mocking YOU.
Your daughter has no stability in your home. She was taught traditions..and thats it.
Again, you outright lie, since you dont know my daughter, you dont know me, and you dont have a CLUE what she was taught by me, our family, our family rabbi and minister and by formal education.

But hey, in YOUR faith, its perfectly okay for you to WILLFULLY bear false witness CONSTANTLY right Skanky?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont. I mock you.
<quoted text>
No they dont. My words mock and attack you. Your jesus is NOT my G-d and is completely meaningless to me as a deity.
<quoted text>
No I dont, you lie like a rug. You're a jackass for Jesus. That's not me mocking Jesus, its mocking YOU.
<quoted text>
Again, you outright lie, since you dont know my daughter, you dont know me, and you dont have a CLUE what she was taught by me, our family, our family rabbi and minister and by formal education.
But hey, in YOUR faith, its perfectly okay for you to WILLFULLY bear false witness CONSTANTLY right Skanky?
You mock God and ALL Christians *thinking* that you are mocking me. When someone attempts to mock someone ,they specifically aim at personal attacks. Not one of your attacks have been personal.

"""Your jesus is NOT my G-d and is completely meaningless to me as a deity"""

MY Jesus is the same Jesus as your lover and daughter. How possibly can Jesus be therefore-meaningless to you @@

Bottom line,I do care what you "verbally" teach your daughter or anyone else. Your examples of "living" and "obeying" is the true test of your love for God.

You taught your daughter to kill what God has willed and created,is justifiable. You also mock God and her Jesus while your at it. Keep thinking that the attack is on me. Whatever makes you feel good inside.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I can read Skanky. You should try it some time.
<quoted text>
Except there ARE some facts out now. We'll find out the rest as the investigation continues.
<quoted text>
Given it was killing her, and she WANTED it aborted? Yeah, it really was. And it certainly is medical waste now.
<quoted text>
The only disrespect I'm showing is for a "religion" that would have both a woman AND an embryo or fetus die rather than save one of them, the more important one - the woman doing the gestating.
G-d had nothing to do with that, MAN did.
Again, you freaks are stupid. You want medical technology to keep people alive long past when they would have died without it, but you REFUSE TO USE medical technology that COULD save a life.
Yet another case of wanting it both ways.
I'd like to see some proof of your allegations. Now we ALL know that WHEN you want to,you will prove things.

The rest,that don't get any proof from you, are just your fibbing to make things sound kosher to suit your own agenda(like your lies about the girl who died in Texas from the hospital refusing an abortion,Ariel,etc..).

There are no facts yet on what happened to this girl. Until the fact come out,nobody wants to hear *your twisted version*.

Kthanks anyway.

"""" You want medical technology to keep people alive long past when they would have died without it, but you REFUSE TO USE medical technology that COULD save a life"""" ""

Oh,so you are against chemo...or any other life saving procedures that "keep people alive long past when they would have died without it".?

Oh,and killing a humans life in the womb is not "medical technology".

Unreal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ooo, someone's in a snit, today! I'm delighted that LLL is aligning herself wit that lunatic, NR. Hilarious!
She always has .... well that's what she wanted people to think. I still have her first and second email to me where we had a VERY interesting converstaion about him, and she wasn't so complimentary then...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you didn't search on the Web for your info. Lol, you crack me up, mama.
She didn't. That's the link **I** posted the other day LOLOLOL!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She's a liar. She said she doesn't Google, either. Of course, she backpedaled and tried to rationalize when she proved herself wrong, lol. Since she never gives anyone the benefit of the doubt, EVER, she deserves the same treatment. No mercy for LLL. The She's a complete a-hole. I'm delighted by her hypocrisy...lol.
Now you're getting to where the rest of us have been since 2006 when it comes to Lyin Lynne D!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
But, he doesn't use condoms; he abstains. Hence the reason he's so edgy all the time.
But he ONLY absains because he can't get a real woman to look at him with anything other than distain. LOL

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"""we have the ability to be positive and happy in the worst of circumstances"" "
You support,advocate and justify abortion. You show no remorse for paying a Dr to kill the life that was inside you(that of your offspring/child/son or daughter).
You sound hardened of heart.
You've shut off your emotions and conscience. Not sure if it is a coping mechanism or you just are a heartless person. Perhaps deep down inside,you've gone into the field to make amends(unconsciously).
"""positive and happy"""
More like the tears of a clown if you ask me.
I would expect no less of an unenlightened post from a fundamentalist religionist like yourself, my dear. You still subscribe to the philosophy that, to be compassionate and empathetic, and one must suffer. No, that is wrong. It makes no sense. I'm sorry you don't understand but I do hope you get something out of your devotion to such a sacrificial way of life. That is, if you truly practice what you preach. That's between you and your god. Peace.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> The term pregnant means....
preg·nant1 /&#712;pr&#603;g&# 8201;n&#601;nt/ Show Spelled [preg-nuh&#8201;nt] Show IPA
adjective
1. having a child or other offspring developing in the body; with child or young, as a woman or female mammal
A deceased fetus/child/offspring is not developing so how can you still be pregnant?
Read an appropriate medical text on the subject. It doesn't matter to me if you don't believe it.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
G-d willed those he then created in the womb?
Does that include the bastards conceived from rape? Are you now acknowledging Murdock's words that "pregnancy from rape is a gift from God[?]"
Gosh; how I'd love to see you say that to your daughter (yeah, the same one you wished would die if she ever had an abortion) if she's ever raped. G-d forbid.
Awww...look how cute CD is. He takes the O out of the word GOD to make it look like he respects and honors his Lord God.

@@ Who are you looking to impress here?

The other day you used his name in vain when you said G-ddamn AND you support,participated and justify killing what he has willed to exist.

Uh,..yeah...ANYway.

Yes,God wills AND then creates all. We exist because he willed it. He intended for the sex act to be for procreation purposes to continue the human race. How one ABUSES that beautiful act is not his fault or desire.

How we are conceived,doesn't decide our personal value. Whether we are conceived in love,or rape or some unloving relationship that sex was being used as a play thing within prostitution or casual sex,makes NO difference on WHO we are in the eyes of God. It doesn't determine our value.

If you think so,then UNLESS your mom and dad had the most PERFECT relationship,then you are meaningless.

""""" ""pregnancy from rape is a gift from God[?]"""" """"

Rape has NOTHING to do with the value or dignity of the one created. Let us keep in mind that the Mother is an innocent victim too. That child is hers too. According to you,there should be yet ANOTHER victim of this rapist when the offspring/child OF that woman is killed via abortion.

Compare it to how your view the mother of your daughter. You despise HER. Do you make your daughter pay for the hate for her mother because she is partly hers?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
***pat pat*** Suuuuuuuure Lynniekins. Sure! LOL!
Now why dont you get to proving your CLAIM that you know someone that was "born in a PVS". Get back to us when you can admit you were lying,'k Lyin Lynne?
See, she can ignore posts when she wants to. I suggested that she ignore mine, since she thinks they offend the dignity of this thread (lol!) but she doesn't want to do that. Yet, she steers around this simple question of yours. Hmmm...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
G-d willed those he then created in the womb?
If so, then he willed those to come home to Him in Heaven, after all, He doesn't take those He doesn't want with him, right?

Oh and lets not forget that G-d is all seeing and all knowing, meaning He KNOWS who's going to abort.

If He didn't WANT the "souls" to die, then they wouldn't.

But then, Skanky wants it both ways.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The bloody red-hazardous waste bags at abortuaries filled w/ deady baby parts is not "semantics."
Cold.
No compassion.
Sociopath.
And many of these women are mothers.

Can you imagine? They carried their own child/offspring in the body. What a gift. An honor. A special bonding that a woman receives. Yet,they so coldly talk about killing these little ones like we are talking about killing a plant or dismembering a table.

Frightening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bonehead...and a liar, for calling me a liar when i didn't lie.
You lie all the time Lynne. You lie by omission most of all when you dodge answering the question (that we ALL know the answer to):

Are you the OP that posted in the Topix forums as Lynne D?

Since we KNOW you are, you lie when you claim you're not, and you lie when you try to dodge the question.

You also lied when you CLAIMED to know a woman that had a son that was "born in a PVS'.

You lied when you claimed it "wasn't a claim" you ever made.

You lie INCESSENTLY. When you're posting, you're lying Lynne.

And EVERYONE HERE KNOWS IT.

My guess is you're lying to yourself too if you delude yourself into thinking there's ANY doubt about that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's the intent you take issue with and have argued about for almost a year. "
Well yes, dummy, as any intelligent adult would when there are pro-choice idiots trying to claim that a D&C procedure after a miscarriage is called an abortion procedure, or that it's an abortion.
The pro-choicers are the ones who began trying to claim that the INTENT of a D&C procedure after miscarriage was; an abortion. They were wrong, we proved them wrong, they argued and are now trying to claim intent is irrelevant. lol
It IS an ABORTIVE PROCEDURE Lynne. Abortive procedures remove a fetus (or its remains) from the womb, thus ending the pregnancy.

YOU had an abortion when you had your ectopic removed. YOU had an abortive procedure when you had the product of your abusive pedcophile's "faulty sperm" removed. You MANY have had one if you had a D&C after you aborted your twins into a toilet.

D&C's ARE abortive procedures. While they may not be abortions, they ARE abortive procedures, EFFECTIVELY THE SAME THING.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
The following is for NR and other anti-choice idiots that demonize Planned Parenthood on a regular basis.
My Personal Experience with PP:
I went to Planned Parenthood quite often when I was 18+ and had just moved to a big city after completing my vocational training. I knew that if I chose to have sex at some point, I DIDN'T want to get pregnant, so I needed reliable contraception to PREVENT that unwanted outcome. They charged very LITTLE money for that contraception, and I was very grateful to get it. I would have had to pay MORE anywhere else.
The Planned Parenthood facility I went to was terrific. The medical staff were very knowledgable and helpful, they answered all my questions on preventing unwanted pregnancy and STD's, and finally set me up with the contraception that I felt would work best for me. Thanks to Planned Parenthood and its wonderful staff, I never got pregnant before the time when I WANTED to become a mother, which wasn't until my 30's. I never got a sexually transmitted disease either. I went OFF birth control when I decided I was ready for the responsibility.
I strongly suggest that teens avoid all types of sexual activity with partners while in middle or high school because even WITH the use of birth control and condoms, unwanted pregnancy is still a possibility. Must protection always be used if for any reason a teen girl or guy decides to have sex? ABSOLUTELY, and EVERY time too. Is that protection a GUARANTEE a girl will never get pregnant? Absolutely NOT. All birth control methods can and do fail occasionally. When BC fails and a pregnancy results, it is still the girl's/woman's decision whether to continue it or not.
It's wonderful how much freedom and choices a girl or young woman has when she ISN'T pregnant. Thanks to Planned Parenthood, I never got pregnant until I WANTED to be.
You seem to same the same things over and over. I've seen you say this same thing on other threads. While doing so,you bash women who CHOOSE to give life...or to have many children...and choose to be a stay at home mom. You're anti-woman and anti-life while pushing your own agenda.

You've made it clear that "if" a woman has a child,that their life is over. How disrespectful to a woman AND...to her child. Just because YOU feel that way,doesn't mean EVERYONE does. Speak for yourself. YOU hated being pregnant,YOU hate being a mother(you've listed ALL the negative experiences without EVER mentioning the positives and the joys and the love of experiencing motherhood).

You've talked about how having a child young DESTROYS your life and dreams. Unless you've spoken from experience,then keep quiet. Your agenda is sex with NO responsibilities..abortion ...and not having kids or having just one.

""""" "I strongly suggest that teens avoid all types of sexual activity with partners while in middle or high school because even WITH the use of birth control and condoms, unwanted pregnancy is still a possibility""" """"

What about those 18 yrs old or older? You don't "strongly suggest" they avoid all types of sexual activity? Suddenly it doen't matter if their birth control or condoms create an "unwanted" pregnancy?

You're miserable.

Why should one group abstain and not the other(ESPECIALLY when they are not married)? You're inconsistent.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>lol! There was this old Mexican man who lived not far from me who looked just like Movie Moses. We kids were scared of him, even though my dad said he was a sweet old man.
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield