Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
251,321 - 251,340 of 305,378 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
That is because she is very dangerous to society and needs to be stopped. She is preaching hate against men.
Bitner isn't a danger to ANYONE, idiot. You only have a problem with ANY woman who challenges your idiotic posts, and who for her own personal reasons may choose NOT to ever have children. Which means you have problems with just about ALL women who are pro-choice.

No matter how much you whine about it, motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required. That means a woman can opt OUT of motherhood if she doesn't ever want pregnancy or children or if she is DONE having kids and doesn't want any more. Either way, if it isn't YOUR pregnancy (which it never will be, since guys don't get pregnant), it isn't your decision. Whine about it all you want, pal. That fact ISN'T going to change.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>A new Christian sect: Whiners for Jesus.
ROFLMAO!
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
Because it is the natural desire of all people who have a non selfish mindset to have children.
Oh geez, THAT nonsense again. But you're entitled to your OPINION, no matter how moronic that opinion is.

The fact remains that motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, and parenthood is not for everyone. Plenty of women AND men are choosing NOT to have children, for their own personal reasons, which are actually NONE of your business.

Personally, I think the people who whine about the childfree choice being "selfish" are the ones who are so burdened with responsibilities of parenthood that they deeply resent anyone who doesn't have children and therefore don't have those tremendous responsibilities. Otherwise, why would they WHINE so much about a choice that really doesn't concern them.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
It states it comes from a magazine, yet you have no proof, you fool!
It states it from a university, Moron. Still, no citations, means no proof. Anyone can make up stats.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
ROFLMAO Who IS this idiot?
Foo, this guy is one of those STUCK IN THE PAST morons who is convinced that the ONLY valid purpose of women is to get married and have children. He hasn't managed to convince anyone on other threads that his idiotic claims have merit (big surprise, right? lol), so he's trying his luck here.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
Shows doesn't it, you have no desire you have children. I am sick of how people in society actually treat being childfree as a simple case as it being their choice and their being nothing wrong with it, go to hell, it is one of the strongest indicators of a selfish mindset.
Oh PLEASE, what utter NONSENSE. Contrary to what backward-thinking idiots like you believe, there is NOTHING wrong with the choice to be childfree. The childfree decision is just as valid and responsible as the choice to be a parent. If a woman or man knows she/he doesn't like or want children, that person is making the wise and responsible choice NOT to have them.

From what I've observed, the only people who whine incessantly about the childfree choice being "selfish," as you keep doing, are either religionist kooks who believe the ONLY valid purpose of women is to have children or people who are so burdened with the responsibilities of parenthood that they are very angry and resentful, not to mention ENVIOUS, of people who DON'T have those responsibilities because they don't have kids. Who knows, maybe you fall into BOTH groups, not that anyone cares. Why anyone makes the childfree choice is still none of YOUR business.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows doesn't it, you have no desire you have children. I am sick of how people in society actually treat being childree as a simple case as it being their choice and their being nothing wrong with it, go to hell, it is one of the strongest indicators of a selfish mindset.
Shows doesn't it, you've made an ass out of yourself with assumptions. Kathwynn is married, with a son.

Being childfree is a valid choice, for many people. There is nothing wrong with it.

Your opinion that it is a "selfish mindset" is just that, your opinion. And you, Creeper, are irrelevant.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
I see, her wishes not to have kids so life is just a LITTLE easier is worth more than someones lifes. We had this discussion before. Sorry kid.
The sorry kid is YOU, goofy, as far as I'M concerned anyway. You've proved that on other threads, and you're doing the same thing on this one. No surprises there.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisdom and incite, thats my source.
ROTFLMAO!

Idiot, if you HAD "wisdom", you'd know how to spell inSIGHT correctly.

LOL, you have neither.

You have your bigotted, unsupported opinion, that's all.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
They are different, others do it out of free choice, because they are selfish bastards, like your kind.
Awwwwww, why do you call them "selfish bastards," goofy, because they don't share YOUR backward beliefs, and you can't order them to do what YOU want? Too bad.

Women and men have the right NOT to have children if they don't want them, and your incessant whining isn't going to change that.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
By going against your vile political agenda, you fool. And they are preaching all men are poor brained, as well as rapists, although fools like you won't know about this.
And yet you say I'm one of those "dangers to society". Which is it, am I one of them, or do I not "know about this"?

Make up with little of a mind you have.

By the way, no "feminists" DON'T do this, you lying sack of shit.

Go crawl back under your rock.

You're not even from this country. You have nothing to say about our politics.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
Absolutely, young one, the bible has proved itself time and time again.
Again, goofy, you're entitled to your BELIEFS, which anyone knows aren't facts. To me, the bible is a work of badly-written, faith-based FICTION. You know, MAKE-BELIEVE, as in NOT REAL.

You can make all the idiotic claims about the bible you want. None of them are going to convince me that your claims have any merit.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Mary Coss and her cheap little magazine researched on a university, it didn't come from a university itself. You mustn't have read it properly.
You freakin Moron. I'm talking about THIS

http://www.d.umn.edu/cla/faculty/jhamlin/3925...

You know, the link YOU posted that supposedly disproved my "rape myths", which I don't have in the first place?

Learn to READ, we're begging you.

It didn't disprove a thing, by the way, because it had not citations. Again, you found someone who shares your opinion, that's all. Big deal. Until you bring me real proof, go f*ck yourself.

You're so stupid, it sits on you like a second skin.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it a valid choice? Having children means wanting to see humans grow and develop, out of you, and their future being yours. Wanting to have children is one of the most humane choices a person could ever desire.
That is merely your OPINION, not fact. And your OPINION is irrelevant to anyone but YOU.

Deal with it. A childfree existence is a valid choice for anyone who find it such.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
Your the only whiny one stuck in the past, by calling the savage suffregates feminists. Women have been given the rights to vote, look at Margaret Thatcher.
Oh PLEASE. There's nothing wrong with feminism or feminists either, despite your constant whining on that subject. The ones who keep whining about feminists being "bad" are STUCK IN THE PAST morons like yourself.

And you wonder why almost no one takes what you say seriously. Go figure.@@
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
Nope, sorry kiddie, you've lost your point.
Riiiiiiiight, says the stuck-in-the-past MORON who never had a point to begin with.@@

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I stated my own insight, now up for you to gain a your own.
I already have my own. I can even spell the word correctly.

Your "incite" is not proof. As a matter of fact, it is often erroneous.

My insight says that you are nothing more than a stalking, bitter, control freak, who should be kept away from normal people.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
All humans would love the experience of children, selflessly raising their own offspring, and their own extensions, caring for another person future as if it were their own, sounds pretty selfless to me.
The fact that many women and men have made the childFREE choice proves your statement to be FALSE.

It means that NOT all people "would love the experience of children," no matter how many times regressive kooks like you claim otherwise. No matter how much you whine about it, parenthood is OPTIONAL, not required. That means that a man or woman DOESN'T have to have children if he or she doesn't like or want them. Don't like it? Too bad. Other people's reproductive choices, including the choice NOT to reproduce, are NONE of your business.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all over the web, not just that one. The info used to disprove it comes from the university, but rape myth of 1 in 4 women actually come from that magazine.
Uh huh. Sorry, you still haven't proven a thing. None of your claims that I asked for proof for, none of them. No proof that all feminists say that all men rape. No proof that all feminists molest teenage boys. No proof that I force politicians and other people to "vote abortion", or that I'm "converting" all women to "feminism". No proof of ANY of your ridiculous claims.

You're a liar, and stupid to boot.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you just don't know anything about this then.
Guess what? NO one "knows" about it, but YOU. It's all in your head, you whiny little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••