Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 336727 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267421 Dec 1, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, stop accusing others of failing to make a point or of not stating your views accurately when it's YOU who can't read for comprehension. No wonder you keep lying, you can't understand the written word, and that includes your own words written. This time it's the words I posted you don't understand, and not because it's not legible.
The post you're replying to:
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
~Yes, it's more accurate, because one of the right to choices you support is abortion. You keep trying to avoid saying that.~
See the words "[right] to choices you support"? That's not saying supporting the choice, but supporting the RIGHT to the choices, dimwitted liar.
You worded it badly when you ended it with "you support". You should have put support before "right", and then it would have been fine.

And no, what you said originally is not "more accurate".

Still, I have to ask, what point do you think you're making here?

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267422 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. I didn't really feel the need to make a particular sincere promise with idiots like you. But anyway, I'll still post them just to shut you up.
Uh huh. You'll have to forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting for it. I'm not ready to die yet.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267424 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm obviously not a whiny little, although you say I am, so I might as well treat it as an empasse, its not a cop out. Are you a 6 grader?
2. You have problems by believing this lie.
3. Proper terms? Do you mean illiterate word usuage often said by gullible Obamabots?
4. I will.
5. Its a typo, idiot.
1)Wrong. You quite obviously are a whiny little boy. And the word is Impasse, not Empasse.
2)I'm not the one with problems, and it is no lie.
3)No, I mean proper terms. "Obamabot"? LOL.
4)Uh huh. I won't hold my breath waiting for proof of THAT one, either.
5)Well, it's so hard to tell with you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267425 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't flirting with you. I was making fun of idiots like you.
Uh huh.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267427 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Its relevant if you are participating in trying to enforce it through political opinion, and tricking others, your worse than you give yourself credit for.
Moron, I don't have to "enforce it" through anything. It's already legal.

"tricking others"? LOL, nonsense.

My what? My worse? What is that supposed to mean? Oh, did you mean YOU'RE, as in YOU ARE? Because what you SAID was "your", which is NOT the contraction for you are, but is the possessive.

Well, YOU'RE dumb as a box of hair.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267428 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh grow up, I was never in a competition with you. And I would hardly call them insults. Taunts maybe, but not insults.
LOL, oh, the irony.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267429 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that because your entire life is based around always being right?
LOL, yes, you're dumb as a box of hair.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267432 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You seem a bit whiny yourself.
2. LOL, you call lies truth, delusion disorder.
3. No, false terms made up by abortionists. Obamabots is simply slang.
4. You said you would. Or have you simply decided to face your death?
5. Is it? Maybe for you, or your friends who can't take a joke.
1)Not at all. You are, though.
2)Wrong. I call the truth, truth.
3)Nonsense. The proper terms. Slang for what? Republicans?
4)What, hold my breath? No I didn't.
5)Your typo was ALSO supposed to be a joke? LOL, uh huh.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267433 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are tricking others by making them vote abortion and other politians vote abortion, as well as converting more women into feminists.
I've done none of the above, Liar.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267436 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
None proved yet.
What are you babbling about?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267437 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is what all feminists do, you are lying.
No, I'm not. Feel free to offer proof that's what I do.

Since I know you can't, I won't hold my breath for that one, either.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#267439 Dec 1, 2012
LIAR LIAR LILY lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, what?! I didn't put the names in quotes and didn't alter what you said, you pea brain. Where's the post number, because your link didn't go to the post. That's why I said post NUMBERS are important to prove your claim. I want to see your proof with the actual post.
What a dimwit. Epic fail on your "proof" that I posted a "lie", not just for the reasons I stated, but also because it's still up for debate as to whether or not you're the same poster as Ladilulu.
Plus, Foo was busy altering POSTS then, changing the words within our posts to something we never wrote, changing what we had posted, and you didn't say a word about that. Hypocrite.
You are lying human garbage. Post 226386

You quoted my post 224944, then added

"feces for jesus/ladilulu//BabiesRus wrote"
to my comment, just the same way I altered your name above...... and then said that was proof that I am those other people.

You are lying human garbage.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267440 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Oh, lol, please do feel free to explain just HOW this proves that I...what was it you accused me of?.....oh yeah, "enforcing abortion through legislation, getting politicians to vote abortion, and indoctrinating all women to feminism.

That IS what I was talking about, Moron. Learn to read.

I've done none of those things, and you can't prove otherwise.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267441 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's going on here, is you're making an ass out of yourself with assumptions. Got it.
It's just a dead fetus even though it was your's, right.

To those who have had that experience, it was and is a dead child.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267442 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find what I say a bit comical, then after reading your posts people would be bursting with laughter!
Of course you should be "bursting with laughter" since I point out fundie idiocy and folly with crystal clarity.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267443 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a pervy stalker from another thread.
Oh yeah, I've crossed paths with the jackass.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#267444 Dec 1, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a dead fetus even though it was your's, right.
To those who have had that experience, it was and is a dead child.
What do you care if liberals abort anyway, you loathsome coward?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267445 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing the point. A child can be taught the beliefs of both religions, and then they make up their own minds. That is the point. Many people are raised that way. I know a woman who was raised by a Baptist mother, and a Buddhist father. She was not confused at all. I taught my children about Wicca, but also what other religions believe, and left the choice up to them. They were also not confused.
By the way, no one actually believes the real date was December 25th anymore. That's just when it's celebrated.
Teach your child that Jesus was a lying imposter and then teach them He is Lord and Savior. You don't think that would be confusing?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267446 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to foo about that.
Bitner CLEARLY said "a human" is in the womb.
Next..........
Again...the debate was about the use of the word "being" not human.

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You know very well that there's no debate that it's "human" and that the debate was really over the term "being"."

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267447 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You have knifes, guns, and ugly face, and a whiny boring voice that could probably protect yourself from everyone bitner. Funny thing is, when you say I'm stalking you, well, last time the user who said that to me was 14-16 years old lol.
You do seem to focus most of your attention on Bitner. No matter how many ridiculous insults you hurl at her, it's clear you want her attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,745,022
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr Anonymous 72,073
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr STEAMY FARTS 64,570
Do pretty Girls Fart??? Fri Jon Neno 4
News House leadership favors statewide gaming strate... Thu Radio Flyer 3016 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 18 Radio Flyer 3016 21,530
Why are puerto ricans so lazy & don't work? (Nov '13) Apr 17 Vega 34

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages