Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 346186 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#267475 Dec 1, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
OHh i see so accvording to you we all should be living by what a bunch of herders had to say 6000 years ago.
I will stick with my own morals and not force them on any one else, child.
It works better that way in this very secular society that we both live in.
A new Christian sect: Whiners for Jesus.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267476 Dec 1, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> I know, because nuns and priests, and other people who choose to remain childless to be of service to the community are selfish bastards.
I know, right? LOL.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267477 Dec 1, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Just, wow.
Exactly. And he wants to pretend that FEMINISTS are the danger to society? He's a danger to everyone around him.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#267478 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
All Lily is doing is reviewing what you yourself posted. Take a look =>
"I believe before the cord is cut, before 1st breath is taken it is still technically a fetus."
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life WITHOUT AN UMBILICAL CORD."
Until born and breathing, that "child's life" is nonexistent, imo.
So? The embryo/fetus is nothing but potential until actually born and breathing. You can imagine it's something more, but reality is not on your side.

What is it you think you're proving here, aside from your own lacking comprehension?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#267479 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, you were trying to convince us that there is no such thing as an induced abortion or spontaneous abortion...that they are the same thing "medically."
That is one of the dumbest things you've said this week.(I have to rate it on a weekly basis, because so much dumb comes from you)
Why do you keep letting that brain sucker hang out on your head? Your idiotic post above does not even address what I said.

The medical definition of abortion remains the same regardless of the distinction between induced and spontaneous. Regardless if abortion is induced or spontaneous, abortion means end of pregnancy prior to term.

It doesn't mean end of pregnancy to artificial causes. It doesn't mean end of pregnancy due to intent. And it doesn't mean end of pregnancy by D&C. Which is what you were trying to claim last night and today.

Is there no end to your ridiculousness?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#267480 Dec 1, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the kind of stupid logic Ayakaneo just posted about "still pregnant" after a fetus has been expelled from the body, that pro-choicers use to try to claim a D&C is an "abortion procedure" after miscarriage, even when fetus was spontaneously expelled from the body, because the woman would likely still test positive as being "pregnant". Therefore, their logic is a D&C is need to "abort" the "pregnancy".
It isn't stupid logic, it isn't logic at all, it's medical fact and whether you believe it or not, it's still going to be fact. Go ask one of your family members, better yet don't because the ignorant apple doesn't fall far from the ignorant tree.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#267481 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is the natural desire of all people who have a non selfish mindset to have children.
My aren't you just the high and mighty fool of all..

i never knew the asylums let the inmates near a computer.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#267482 Dec 1, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>A new Christian sect: Whiners for Jesus.
LOL

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267483 Dec 1, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't. I was simply talking about the feelings in the two religions that are not compatible.
I notice that your critique didn't include what disparaging/confusing things a Christian person might be teaching about other religions. Should I imagine a Christian parent confusing a child by telling them their other non-Christian parent is going to burn in hell for not accepting Jesus as their savior?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267484 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because she is very dangerous to society and needs to be stopped. She is preaching hate against men.
That's an erroneous perception.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267485 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is the natural desire of all people who have a non selfish mindset to have children.
Can you cite any studies and research that supports this claim?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267486 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are too, evil vile people are becoming feminists, but how many they are giving the powers of feminism depends on whether we stop them.
What exactly are the "powers of feminism And what makes feminists "evil vile people"?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267487 Dec 1, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> I know, because nuns and priests, and other people who choose to remain childless to be of service to the community are selfish bastards.
A very excellent point.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267488 Dec 1, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly are the "powers of feminism And what makes feminists "evil vile people"?
What I want to know is how, exactly, he proposes to "stop" them.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267489 Dec 1, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
It must really be harsh when his hand rejects him as well
Hence all the anger and rage he pours out on here.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#267491 Dec 1, 2012
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying human garbage. Post 226386
You quoted my post 224944, then added
"feces for jesus/ladilulu//BabiesRus wrote"
to my comment, just the same way I altered your name above...... and then said that was proof that I am those other people.
You are lying human garbage.
LOL, you call THAT lying, you big baby?

That post was me quoting what YouFoolMeNot wrote;
You fool me not wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where is [LadiLulu]/Dodo/Kenosis/Ocean5 6/ F**** for Jesus/IronScab/BabesRus?
She is not hiding under another pseudonym again, is she?
LOL!"

I stated in that post that the 1st name mentioned was Ladilulu with the following:

[First name mentioned was Ladilulu]

Then I posted some of the names YouFoolMeNot called you: feces for jesus/ladilulu//BabiesRus wrote
<quoted text>
"I am right here, you crybaby hypocrite. You are scum and nothing more.
The others can address you themselves."

That's not ME lying you dimwit, and I did NOT make a claim that was your username, because everyone saw the post you made under "fecesforjesus".

As I've said, you people CA NOT provide a post in which I POSTED any lies.

All you come back with is stupidity like this, because you're a bonehead who didn't get what I was doing in using what YouFoolMeNot used, which was what YOU replied to.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267492 Dec 1, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, you are always a victim.. You let us all know it all the time.
Then you shouldn't have a problem bringing up the posts in which I've supposedly let you "all know it all the time"; that I'm a victim, liar. Let's see the posts.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267493 Dec 1, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't stupid logic, it isn't logic at all, it's medical fact and whether you believe it or not, it's still going to be fact. Go ask one of your family members, better yet don't because the ignorant apple doesn't fall far from the ignorant tree.
It IS stupid logic to call a D&C after a fetus spontaneously expelled from the body an "abortion procedure".

A D&C after ANY miscarriage is NOT an "abortion procedure". You people are ignorant and DENSE to not get that.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#267494 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: Medically, a miscarriage is an abortion. The difference between the two's cause of death would simply read "induced" or "theraputic" vs "spontanious"
_________
"Simply"?
Yup. Medical reports dont have hyperbolic bullshit added to them.
Grandma's death would SIMPLY say "died of natural causes" or "had her head blown off by a twelve gauge shot gun."
Is that what happened to your grandma No Relevance? I wouldn't blame her given how you turned out.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#267495 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
Foo to Sassy: Animals are worth MUCH MORE than your kind are.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
_______
Again, Foo's example did not teach her adopted daughter Judaism. She taught her daughter how to hate.
Actually I did both. She also HATES deliberate stupidity and ignorance like you post. Its a good trait to have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Aquarius-WY 1,781,665
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 min nono 21,991
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr FartinBillyC 64,840
News Schools Prepare for Temperatures in the 90s Monday 17 hr Gavone 9
News Newington Discusses Curbing Panhandling Mon Bruddah Z 1
News Convicted In Slaying, Man Faces Unrelated Charges (Aug '08) Jun 18 Smh 9
In need of xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc Jun 17 Odicaty 1

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages