Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,955
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266846 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The point I made stands: The more Planned Parenthood pushes sex & contraception, the MORE abortions it performs.
Can you not see that their claim of "push contraception, and we'll need to do fewer abortions" doesn't hold muster? They perform MORE abortions the more they push contraception.
Why do they push contraception, then? Because abortion is how they make their money. They need demand for their abortion business.
Planned Parenthood dupes fools like you into thinking it's trying to reduce abortions, all the while creating their own demand for its abortion business.
Pay attention.
Like I said, I doubt you'd bother to read anything I posted.

Continue to run your mouth, vomit your opinion and run away.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266847 Nov 30, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>If she says nothing at all, in her mind it doesn't mean a damn thing lol.
10 Ways to Avoid the Truth Without Lying
1. Change the subject.
2. Tell a preferably-long, possibly-"cute," supposedly-related-subject anecdote.
3. Use the always-reliable "I'm sorry but we are out of time."
4. Delegate the matter to someone else, pass the buck or blame another person.
5. Answer the question with another possibly-rhetorical question.
6. Don't say anything. Sometimes, silence is the best option available.
7. Simply avoid the people who may ask the questions you do not want to answer.
8. Give a mumbo-jumbo, rambling, impossible-to-decipher response.
9. Use legal "crutches."
10. Appeal to people's sense of loyalty, patriotism, and responsibility, rather than answering any questions or directly confronting the issue at hand.
Or, you can do what she does, and say you've already answered the question, when what you answered was a question that was worded in such a way it doesn't have the same meaning.

Example: "Are you Lynne"? That question can be answered honestly with a no, because her name is NOT Lynne.

However, the question "Are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?" is a different question, one she has NEVER answered.

She thinks she's fooling people, but is only highlighting her own dishonesty.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266848 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the FACT is that IGNORING the majority and pretending it doesn't happen is what's madness.
Foo: pretending it doesn't happen is what's madness.

You must be talking about the reality of women dying after abortions from infection/sepsis.....the WHO website you cited discusses this. Don't pretend it doesn't happen, dear, or you'll be accusing yourself of "madness".
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266849 Nov 30, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I doubt you'd bother to read anything I posted.
Continue to run your mouth, vomit your opinion and run away.
I pointed out the obvious (Planned Parenthood ramps up sex promotion & contraception ed/services, and its abortion numbers increase).

Then, you go on some random witch hunt tangent not related to Planned Parenthood & its numbers (It's always somebody else's fault).

Don't blame me b/c you're too timid to stay on topic.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#266850 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The point I made stands: The more Planned Parenthood pushes sex & contraception, the MORE abortions it performs.
Can you not see that their claim of "push contraception, and we'll need to do fewer abortions" doesn't hold muster? They perform MORE abortions the more they push contraception.
Why do they push contraception, then? Because abortion is how they make their money. They need demand for their abortion business.
Planned Parenthood dupes fools like you into thinking it's trying to reduce abortions, all the while creating their own demand for its abortion business.
Pay attention.
We all see what we want to see. And you're not an exception. You can't argue with numbers and fact is, 97% more women are provided with pap smears, breast cancer screenings, and contraception than are provided with abortions at PP clinics.

And here's another example of how the ultra fundamentalists twist things as they see fit.

The PLM, especially the RCC, is gloating with an over-joyous noise, just because SCOTUS told the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals to "Re-Hear the argument on the HHS issue." Do any of you think this means SCOTUS is reversing the 4th? There was no mandate reversing; there was only a mandate to re-hear, which for all practical purposes, means that SCOTUS is not ruling and sending the case back to the 4th.

I suppose we can't forget how the PLM, and most specifically the RCC are claiming it's a violation of their religious freedom for an employer to provide medical coverage that would cover contraception, under its prescription rider, but I suppose it's not a violation of an employer who's either a 7th Day Adventist, or a Jehovah's Witness, to provide health coverage for their non 7th Day Adventist or non-JW employees that covers blood transfusions. Is it?
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#266851 Nov 30, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes it saves lives.
No one needs to kill their child to save another nowadays.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#266852 Nov 30, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> No one needs to kill their child to save another nowadays.
No one is compelled to make that decision, who is not the mother and her physician.

That's a fact, and it is undisputed.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266853 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I pointed out the obvious (Planned Parenthood ramps up sex promotion & contraception ed/services, and its abortion numbers increase).
Then, you go on some random witch hunt tangent not related to Planned Parenthood & its numbers (It's always somebody else's fault).
Don't blame me b/c you're too timid to stay on topic.
You're the idiot on a pp witch hunt, failing to understand any problems with sexual education and not researching other factors that might contribute to increases in abortions or pregnancy. You can't be bothered to consider anything outside your narrow minded POV, but hey... at least you're consistent; your posts continue to not be relevant.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#266854 Nov 30, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
No one is talking about a child.

As for aborting a fetus, only a medical professional can make that determination, on a case by case basis.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266855 Nov 30, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
Let us know when you crawl out from under the rock in which you live and stop pretending to be a medical expert.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266856 Nov 30, 2012
CD, this is for you and your girls - enjoy and happy holidays!!

No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266857 Nov 30, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the idiot on a pp witch hunt, failing to understand any problems with sexual education and not researching other factors that might contribute to increases in abortions or pregnancy. You can't be bothered to consider anything outside your narrow minded POV, but hey... at least you're consistent; your posts continue to not be relevant.
I don't mind you reaching outside of Planned Parenthood....AFTER you've stayed in Planned Parenthood first (you know, the orginal point was about Planned Parenthood?). You IMMEDIATELY dodged the subject & went outward. Huh, I wonder why?~~ shrug ~~
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266858 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is talking about a child.
As for aborting a fetus, only a medical professional can make that determination, on a case by case basis.
We're talking about a little human.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266859 Nov 30, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We all see what we want to see. And you're not an exception. You can't argue with numbers and fact is, 97% more women are provided with pap smears, breast cancer screenings, and contraception than are provided with abortions at PP clinics.
CD: You can't argue with numbers and fact is, 97% more women are provided with pap smears, breast cancer screenings, and contraception than are provided with abortions at PP clinics.
_________

"In 2010, Planned Parenthood’s abortion income was 51.5 percent of its clinic income."

"Planned Parenthood continues to claim that abortion is three percent of its services in the 2010 report. By comparing the number of condoms, birth control pills, and other low cost items distributed to the number of abortions it commits, Planned Parenthood intentionally misleads the public and those in charge of providing government funding for its grisly business by painting a grossly inaccurate picture of what its business is all about"

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/01/05/planned-pa...

(Boy, look at that graph......abortion numbers at Planned Parenthood just keep going up and up.....so much for promoting sex & providing contraception services to reduce need for abortion, huh?)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#266860 Nov 30, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
No, but it is sometimes necessary to abort a pregnancy to save the life of the mother.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#266861 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about a little human.
"WE" are not talking about anything. I was talking to Nutter, who said "child". Do try to keep up.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266862 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You post is specifically addressing ectopic pregnancies. Here's the prolife approach to ectopic pregnancies. http://www.cuf.org/faithfacts/details_view.as...
The woman in Ireland who died of sepsis - after miscarrying & undergoing subsequent surgery - was 17 weeks pregnant. She did not have an ectopic pregnancy.
I've shared this webpage with you before regarding "life of mother" situations: http://www.prolifephysicians.org/rarecases.ht...
Figures. You didn't address the hypothetical.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266863 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
CD, this is for you and your girls - enjoy and happy holidays!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bkGuaTAD920XX
Foo: "to hell with the embryo or fetus."

Foo: "If its GOING TO DIE, if that's a known and forgone conclusion? Then yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart'"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
_________

NR: Foo, you don't give any consideration to the dignity of the preborn baby. At all. Ever.
_________

Foo's post above: CD, this is for you and your girls - enjoy and happy holidays!!(YouTube video link)

_________

Awwwwwwww.........Foo was feeling self-conscious because she exposed her hate for children - again. So, we get to see her faux & insincere exposition of trying to appear interested & caring towards children.

Foo is as evil and inauthentic as they come..........
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266864 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"WE" are not talking about anything. I was talking to Nutter, who said "child". Do try to keep up.
It is YOU who said those in the womb are humans.

Gee, why so grouchy?

Did you run out of butter for you butter & bacon sandwiches?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266865 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah yeah.@@ They abort but dont CALL it an abortion. They CLAIM its an 'unintended consequence'....
Except of course thats BULLSHIT. Its a KNOWN consequence that is FULLY intended to save the life of the mother. Its not like they remove the embryo and try to keep it alive, they ABORT it. Period.
Call it a cumquat, its the same thing.
<quoted text>
She never said it was an ectopic pregnancy as you know, but nice try at deflection.
She died when an abortion was refused, and she was forced to have a five day miscarriage and who knows what else going on, rather than even TRY to save her life by removing something they KNEW would die, JUST like in an ectopic pregnancy.
Pity they didn't apply the same "logic" as they would to an ectopic.
<quoted text>
And nobody cared then either.
He's too complacent to really give it any thought, Foo. It's so much easier to command what others should do in difficult situations rather than actually walk a mile in the shoes of those who have faced those situations and learn from their experiences. Much easier to criticize than learn anyway. jmo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min johnplustwomore 1,153,489
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min OzRitz 49,175
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min JOEL 71,000
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,881
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 5 hr Careless Crecca 69
Middletown Police Handcuff 10-Year Old Girl Dur... 9 hr I call cops Pigs 1
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 21 hr WilliamB41 11
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield