Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,292
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266473 Nov 27, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
You prissy little fairy. You run to report anyone that does not pray at the alter of you animal killing pagan gods.
You really are a pathetic closet case. Seek help from Vlady, he can help give you a stiff-spine. Pay you rbills and you won't have to move.
^^^Faux-Christian speak.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#266474 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
****smoochies*****
watch that tongue dear ;)
Ahh skanky you know it would never work.. I am married and I like my women to be sane..

Jonesboro AR

#266475 Nov 27, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
Purple girl follows me to post comments
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T42JUBT...
And she calls me the freak?
I hadn't been back here for a while, and now that's two people that followed me to offbeat FIRST! What does that tell you?
Wow, you really do play the martyr to the hilt..

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266476 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>It does when providing insurance means you have to pay for an intrinsic evil. Dang you are not very smart. And another thing, moral relativism is pure evil and causes chaos.
When did it become your business what another person uses their health insurance for? You fundies just love to insinuate yourselves into everyone's private business. Buttthefuckout.

Jonesboro AR

#266477 Nov 27, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
You prissy little fairy. You run to report anyone that does not pray at the alter of you animal killing pagan gods.
You really are a pathetic closet case. Seek help from Vlady, he can help give you a stiff-spine. Pay you rbills and you won't have to move.
I hope the nurse has come and upped your drip.. As usual you are raving...
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266479 Nov 27, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But, any one person who kills an animal is guaranteed a trip to jail, while no woman who "slaughters" and unborn "child," has, or will, especially since 1973.
BTW, please don't go around saying you're made in G-d's image and likeness. G-d is not a mean bitch like you.
Sad to think the U.S. thinks an animal trumps a human being, this is a sign that our Country is collapsing. We are made in God's Image and likeness, deal with it, another thing.... God loves us and always will.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#266480 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>The slaughter of unborn children is more demonic and more evil than any animal being slaughtered (mistreatment of animals is very wrong). We, human beings, are made in God's Image and Likeness
Prove it.

Atrisco Village

#266481 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text> You are ignorant and intolerant and its very,very sad. Your bigotry really shows when you post. You say you are a nurse, I doubt that, your attitude towards others proves to me you couldn't possibly be any type of nurse.
How would you, the ultimate model of willful ignorance, know anything about... well, anything? You know nothing and your opinion is completely meaningless. What you doubt or believe is of no consequence. Btw, you are the alleged Child of God who has posted the most disgusting, un-Christlike taunts that anyone has written on this forum. Nothing you say is of any relevance.

Atrisco Village

#266482 Nov 27, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the nurse has come and upped your drip.. As usual you are raving...
I'm referring him for a psych eval.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#266483 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text> Sad to think the U.S. thinks an animal trumps a human being, this is a sign that our Country is collapsing. We are made in God's Image and likeness, deal with it, another thing.... God loves us and always will.
Have you seen G-d? How do you know we're made in G-d's image? Personally, and I don't believe in it (I'm Jewish, in case you've forgotten that), but I think you were made in Satan's image.

Explain G-d's love to the parents of Jessica Ridgeway.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266484 Nov 27, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "The prochoice position is about not promoting any choice."
Wonder why "prochoice" Planned Parenthood performs nearly 400 abortions, for every ONE adoption referral. The numbers clearly indicate bias in direction of promoting abortion.
Perhaps the women don't want the referrals. I suppose that would never occur to you, huh?

It's not like PP can force them to consider adoption.
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#266485 Nov 27, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood performs nearly 400 abortions, for every ONE adoption referral.
Prove that claim.
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266486 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the women don't want the referrals. I suppose that would never occur to you, huh?
Pp won't receive any money when referring adoptions,pp will for slaughtering the unborn.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266487 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"1. You are pro-choice. What that means Bitler,is that you are for a womans choice to keep her baby alive, or to kill her baby. YES,you do support both choices. ONE of them is killing a humans life."
No. It means I support her RIGHT to make her own choice. I don't support the choices. I'm sorry you're not bright enough to understand the distinction.
"2. What do you mean "her life which is sacred too"? Too? as in her babys life is sacred along with hers?"
There is no baby. There is an embryo or fetus. I hold all life as sacred.
"Yes,you ARE going against your religion. That life in the womb(that of YOUR own flesh and blood/offspring)is sacred in OR out of the womb. Location doesn't validify that.
Killing a "SACRED HUMAN LIFE" because you can't be bothered with mothering your child OR giving her/him away for adoption is invalid.
ALL HUMAN LIFE IS SACRED.
Don't dare compare your own innocent,incovenient(for you)offspring in the womb to a criminal. WHAT kind of mother justifys creating her child then killing them(in or out of the womb)because they don't want to mother that child?"
I'm sorry you didn't like my answer, but your opinion does not change it. I'm the one who is Wiccan. I've explained WHY I am not going against my religion. I told the truth. Holding all life to be sacred does not preclude taking life. Otherwise we would not be able to eat, defend ourselves, execute criminal, eliminate pests, or decide our own fate. My religion says I can do all of the above. So no, I'm not going against my religion. Deal with it.
Sick. Insanity.
"""I don't support the choices.""" "

Of course you do. You claim to be PRO-CHOICE,don't you? I don't support her legal choice to abort and that is why I fight against it. Why are you so afraid to say that you don't support her specific choices regarding this matter? You're being dishonest.

""""" I hold all life as sacred """"

You'd of aborted if you became pregnant today. Obviously,you don't hold "all" life sacred. You support a womans legal right to choose to kill her offspring. You don't don't hold "all" life sacred.

Again,you are being dishonest.

""""Holdin g all life to be sacred does not preclude taking life.""""

You are comparing the criminal/insect with an innocent human growing in his/her mothers womb. How "Motherly" of you Bitler @@

You're like a mother who kills her newborn or older child,who claims that she respects "all human life". Sorry,it's a total contradiction.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266488 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> I certainly DO have sex, simply not with a man you moron.
<quoted text>
I cant? Really?
Actually I certainly COULD if I CHOSE to.
<quoted text>
Uh, no I'm not you moron.
<quoted text>
Actually, it does, and here's the difference between me and you - I can tell you SPECIFICALLY why, while you will avoid the question asked of you regarding how the insurance mandate affects YOUR relgious rights like the plague because it DOESNT affect you in any way, shape or form.
RvW was effectively the lynch-pin of women's rights. Without RvW, not only would our rights as women be back in the dark ages - modern civil rights regarding making our own medical decisions would be in question.
If I were to be raped AND if your kind's "faith based" bullshit was the law of the land, my religious rights would be DIRECTELY violated with an inability to abort if my life were in danger.
If RvW were overturned, it would take away EVERY WOMANS RIGHT TO MEDICAL AUTONOMY & PRIVACY, including yours and mine, and while YOU would clearly be okay with that, NORMAL people wouldn't.
<quoted text>
Except it DOESNT affect ALL of us, except those people who are being DENIED insurance because of some employer's religous bullshit being forced on them.
YOU are not being affected at all.
But by all means, tell us EXACTLY how. This is the THIRD time I've asked and all you're giving so far is deflections, and pathetic ones at that.
<quoted text>
Yes. That's right. Forced to provide COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE without religous bullshit interfering.
<quoted text>
AGAIN for the stupid girl - they're NOT being forced to go against their religous beliefs. They're being forced to provide INSURANCE, something your religoius beliefs say NOTHING about.
<quoted text>
Prove it.
"""They're being forced to provide INSURANCE, something your religoius beliefs say NOTHING about"""" "

They are being FORCED. PERIOD. Do you get it? We have religious freedoms in this country and it goes against it when someone is FORCED to offer contraceptives that can be abortificants.

Somehow THIS is "different" from your claims of reversing RvW? Really?

""""If I were to be raped AND if your kind's "faith based" bullshit was the law of the land, my religious rights would be DIRECTELY violated with an inability to abort if my life were in danger.""" """"

Excuse me? YOUR 'religious rights'? You suddenly DESERVE *your* religous rights? What a hypocrite.

Judism does NOT condone abortion.

You are 50 years old. You don't have sex with a man. YOU are not getting pregnant anyway even "if" you are still fertile. So,how does this personally affect you? It doesn't. Stop being a hypocrite.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266489 Nov 27, 2012
100 pregnant women walk into a Planned Parenthood. Only 3 leave with the baby in their womb still alive. (97 kill their baby during an abortion procedure).
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266490 Nov 27, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen G-d? How do you know we're made in G-d's image? Personally, and I don't believe in it (I'm Jewish, in case you've forgotten that), but I think you were made in Satan's image.
Explain G-d's love to the parents of Jessica Ridgeway.
You recently converted to Judism and you are seriously asking "How do you know we're made in Gods image" and that you "don't believe in it"?

lol
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266491 Nov 27, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did it become your business what another person uses their health insurance for? You fundies just love to insinuate yourselves into everyone's private business. Buttthefuckout.
You are completely misunderstanding. It's not about what "another person uses their health insurance for",it is about FORCING an employer to provide something that goes against their religious rights.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266492 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
a .03% adoption rate clearly indicates unbiased pregnancy counseling is NOT taking place.

A monkey counselor could yield an adoption referral rate better than Planned Parenthood.

40% of Planned Parenthood's operating income comes from killing babies. So..........the intent/motive/focus/goal isn't adoption referrals.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266493 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>Pp won't receive any money when referring adoptions,pp will for slaughtering the unborn.
Your narrow-minded refusal to consider the alternative hardly makes your speculation fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,127,247
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 min Kfluff 19,393
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 68,672
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr JOEL 70,105
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Fri grave digger 47,501
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) Thu AWXYZ 254
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) Thu AWXYZ 423
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]