Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310234 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266511 Nov 27, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Foo!!! I see that the same ole song and dance prevails with the prolifers, yet abortion is still legal, women can make choices, and there isn't a g-ddamned thing they can do about it.
Yes, I saw that NR is on parole and back in the "neighborhood." Did you see how Knutter jumped so quickly in his defense?
""""g-ddam ned thing they can do about it""""

Hi Mr "I am Jewish", Um...God commanded us not to take his name in vain.

Just sayin....

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266512 Nov 27, 2012
You and Sassy both do it.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266513 Nov 27, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly are your rights being taken away and preventing you from practicing your religion?
Nobody is forcing you to use birth control.
*sigh*

You are correct. NOBODY is *forcing* me to go against my beliefs.

But,we are not talking about the EMPLOYEE here. We are talking about EMPLOYERS being FORCED to.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266514 Nov 27, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, fundies want to decide what life is more valuable than others. Piggy Peggy here wants to take on the role of God. Typical arrogance.
""""fundie s want to decide what life is more valuable than others.""" ""

Did this actually come out of the mouth of a pro-abort?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266515 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely misunderstanding. It's not about what "another person uses their health insurance for",it is about FORCING an employer to provide something that goes against their religious rights.
What they are providing is health insurance. The employer is not providing birth control. They are simply providing health insurance. What the employee uses the insurance for is not the employer's business.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266516 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I doubt Jesus ever said anything about the use of birth control either. That's Church bullshit.

You may not believe in our RC religion,but you don't have to be a bigot.

kthanks.

"He who hears you,hears me".

Luke 10:16
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266517 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Another shallow child. It's such a shame that you must pick on someone for their looks. I guess schoolyard insults are all you have left. You most certainly don't have a good argument to put forth.
When did I ever pick on your looks? I didn't. You can't help it.

LOL J/K

I was just laughing at his post is all. It was funny.

Pagan princess of trans fat. LOL

^^funny^^

Kinda like Electric Aunt Jemima...goddess of love...

Frank Zappa

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#266518 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
""oh pagan princess of trans fats""
LMAO
You know, I'm aware that Bitner once had a personal photo as her avatar and I think you all are displaying very un-Christian behavior by attacking her appearance. Pretty much anything any one of us says to each other as an insult about appearance means nothing because for the most part we don't know what each other looks like (it's just trash talk), but Bitner posted a photo of herself and her daughters and you alleged Christians to this day attack her physical appearance like you're a bunch of little immature grammar school brats.

Women have it tough enough in this country because being emaciated is some kind of beauty standard we're all supposed to attain. Who cares about the woman as a person, the only thing that matters is some supposed ridiculous standard of beauty. We're supposed to just starve ourselves to skin and bones. How shallow. And it makes me sick when women jump in and start in on other women over weight issues.

I for one do not intend to adhere to some stupid shallow standard of supposed beauty. People should not be degraded because of weight or looks or physical appearance. I'm sure there are physical features on every one of you that we could trash you about if we saw a picture of you, so maybe you all should just cut it out because you are definitely NOT behaving like Christians.

sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266519 Nov 27, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that claim.
;)

ENTER GOOGLICIOUS (like I said).

LOL

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#266520 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not believe in our RC religion,but you don't have to be a bigot.
kthanks.
"He who hears you,hears me".
Luke 10:16
You were unable to dispute what I wrote so you used the tired "bigot" response.
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266521 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I do no such thing. You lie, and we all know it.
YOU said you would abort your child if you got pregnant . YOU support abortion rights, even late term abortion.
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266522 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
ENTER GOOGLICIOUS (like I said).
LOL
Foo must not be working....

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266523 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> When did I ever pick on your looks? I didn't. You can't help it.
LOL J/K
I was just laughing at his post is all. It was funny.
Pagan princess of trans fat. LOL
^^funny^^
Kinda like Electric Aunt Jemima...goddess of love...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ge6j7uUCwQcXX Frank Zappa
He post was about my looks.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266524 Nov 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
He post was about my looks.
I know. I wasn't laughing at your looks at all. I was laughing at his post. I am sorry. I just thought it was funny.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266525 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>YOU said you would abort your child if you got pregnant . YOU support abortion rights, even late term abortion.
I support a woman's right to make her own choice, not the choices themselves.

How tyically dishonest of you to ignore the REASON I said, last year when I could still get pregnant, that I would have an abortion. But, we all expect dishonesty from the forum's admitted liar.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266526 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You know, I'm aware that Bitner once had a personal photo as her avatar and I think you all are displaying very un-Christian behavior by attacking her appearance. Pretty much anything any one of us says to each other as an insult about appearance means nothing because for the most part we don't know what each other looks like (it's just trash talk), but Bitner posted a photo of herself and her daughters and you alleged Christians to this day attack her physical appearance like you're a bunch of little immature grammar school brats.
Women have it tough enough in this country because being emaciated is some kind of beauty standard we're all supposed to attain. Who cares about the woman as a person, the only thing that matters is some supposed ridiculous standard of beauty. We're supposed to just starve ourselves to skin and bones. How shallow. And it makes me sick when women jump in and start in on other women over weight issues.
I for one do not intend to adhere to some stupid shallow standard of supposed beauty. People should not be degraded because of weight or looks or physical appearance. I'm sure there are physical features on every one of you that we could trash you about if we saw a picture of you, so maybe you all should just cut it out because you are definitely NOT behaving like Christians.
Oh take a freakin chill pill already. I never made fun of her looks. I was laughing at the post about the pagan princess of trans fat.

"""" I'm sure there are physical features on every one of you that we could trash you about if we saw a picture of you""""

:/

No.

I am beautiful..no matter what they say...words can't bring me down...I am beautiful in every single way....yes words can't bring me down...oh no...so don't you bring me down...TODAY..

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266527 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"""They're being forced to provide INSURANCE, something your religoius beliefs say NOTHING about"""" "
They are being FORCED. PERIOD. Do you get it? We have religious freedoms in this country and it goes against it when someone is FORCED to offer contraceptives that can be abortificants.
OMG You're STUPID Skanky.

THey are NOT being FORCED to offer contraceptives to ANYONE. Not one single employer affected by this law will be offering contraceptives to ANYONE. Period.

They are being FORCED to offer INSURANCE. What people DO with that insurance is none of their damn buinsess.
Judism does NOT condone abortion.[/QUOTE} Here we go again.

Judiasm REQUIRES abortion when the woman's life is endangered. The Jewish view is that the decision to abort is between a woman, her doctor and her rabbi.

[QUOTE]
You are 50 years old.
Uh, no I'm not.
You don't have sex with a man.
I never claimed I did.
YOU are not getting pregnant anyway even "if" you are still fertile.
Yet I COULD if I wanted to OR if I was raped.
So,how does this personally affect you? It doesn't. Stop being a hypocrite.
Nothing hypocritical about it. I've already said how it PERSONALLY affects me. You simply dont LIKE the answer as usual, and that's your personal tough shit moment.

YOU on the other hand, cannot say how the government requiring me to offer MY offering my employee's comprehensive insurance affects YOU and your so called "faith" at all, tho you've claimed otherwise.

The REASON you cant answer is because it DOESNT.

Next.../

Location hidden

#266528 Nov 27, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
100 pregnant women walk into a Planned Parenthood. Only 3 leave with the baby in their womb still alive.(97 kill their baby during an abortion procedure).
You're an even bigger moron No Relevance. Not all 100 women will even be going to PP because they're pregnant anymore. In FACT, 76 % of their clients are receiving services to PREVENT unwanted and unintended pregnancies.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#266529 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Oh take a freakin chill pill already. I never made fun of her looks. I was laughing at the post about the pagan princess of trans fat.
"""" I'm sure there are physical features on every one of you that we could trash you about if we saw a picture of you""""
:/
No.
I am beautiful..no matter what they say...words can't bring me down...I am beautiful in every single way....yes words can't bring me down...oh no...so don't you bring me down...TODAY..
If you laugh at someone else getting made fun of for her physical appearance then no, you are NOT "beautiful in every single way". You're not beautiful in the way that actually counts.

Nice job of plagiarizing, by the way.

Location hidden

#266530 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely misunderstanding. It's not about what "another person uses their health insurance for",it is about FORCING an employer to provide something that goes against their religious rights.
So AGAIN Skanky, show us where your religion is against INSURANCE.

BTW, you DO understand that the employer isn't paying for that insurance right? That the employee is doing the paying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,277,637
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Trey LaTrache 54,576
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Chris 20,107
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 hr Cheftell 70,160
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Mon DCF_cooker 51
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Aug 30 Bob 291
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages