Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,265
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266320 Nov 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it stop anyone from adhering to their religion? Does it stop you, personally, from folllowing the 10 commandments?
Business owners are FORCED to go against their religion. Our religious freedoms are being taken away. Of course it is directly affecting everyone INCLUDING me.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#266321 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the bleep cares Superfreak! Yow!
I know I probably made you look stupid or something in the past... So sorry, but really, it wasn't that hard to do! Bleep? hahhaha pinch your cheeks adorable..

Location hidden

#266322 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the bleep cares Superfreak! Yow!
BTW - you do, otherwise you wouldn't even comment, so your problem isn't 'that', it's me! And Superfreak? How old are you anyways?!!!

Location hidden

#266323 Nov 26, 2012

You're welcome!

Now dance PG,, DANCE!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266324 Nov 26, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't your Catholic religion teach you to respect all human life? A pregnant woman of Indian origin died in a Catholic hospital because she was respected less as a human life compared to the imminent miscarriage of her fetus. You understand what an imminent miscarriage is? It's a NONVIABLE pregnancy with no miscarriage..
Yes,my religion teaches to respect all human life. That pregnant woman and her preborn child were worthy of respect.

I was pregnant with each of my children. From the moment they were conceived in my body,they were worthy of respect. God willed their existence as he did mine. We were created in his image and likeness. My life does not mean more than my child just because of their temporary location and size.

In fact,I would ALWAYS put my child before myself. If someone aimed a gun at one of my children, I would jump in front of them and take the bullet. It's a natural instinct.

As far as the woman who died,I have to say two things. I think it is an atrocity that people are USING this poor womans tragedy to further their agenda. There is NO proof that this woman would have survived had they killed her child. The story is inconclusive so there is nothing for me to say.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266325 Nov 26, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>How is that so? If insurance coverage pays for abortion pills or birth control and you don't believe it in, how does that infringe on your religious freedom. You're still the same religion regardless of what your insurance carrier provides.
It's about forcing an employer to go against their religious beliefs. It's our RIGHT to practice our religion in this country.

Hey,there are many things that are not included in insurances. For instance,I am into alternative medicine yet I am not covered by my insurance for it. It sucks for me because I have to pay out of my @ss for my insurance each month and what I want is not included...so I end up paying out of my pocket.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266327 Nov 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron Lynne. But hey, you're the perfect match for your suck buddy No Relevance.
Of course a HUMAN DNA sample comes from a human. But a human WHAT? A human DNA sample can come from human shit, human saliva, human toe jamb, and NONE of those are "human beings", and in each instance, the word "human" is an adjective, which is where this "discussion" with Bit started out AS YOU PROVED.
"Bitner: "A DNA analysis would say human, not human being."
You two idiots aren't intelligent enough to say what you mean the FIRST time, thus you end up having to change and twist and refine the original question until the answer you WANT fits your agenda.
I see you both went nuts (as usual) today. Was it as good for you as No Relevance? Do you need a cigarette? ROFLMAO!
""""But a human WHAT?""""

A human what? Are you seriously asking that? We are talking about a new,unique humans life that has been created.

What makes this human a "being" is subjective.

You have no respect for human life ESPECIALLY when you compare it to sh*t,saliva or toe jam. I don't know who the heck raised you.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266328 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Business owners are FORCED to go against their religion. Our religious freedoms are being taken away. Of course it is directly affecting everyone INCLUDING me.
You didn't answer the question, how does this prevent you from following the 10 commandments?

Religious organizations are exempt from this.

Hey, I'm still waiting to see a pic of your James Bond car/submarine that led you through "towns under water" after the Hurricane hit.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266329 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>It's about forcing an employer to go against their religious beliefs. It's our RIGHT to practice our religion in this country.
Hey,there are many things that are not included in insurances. For instance,I am into alternative medicine yet I am not covered by my insurance for it. It sucks for me because I have to pay out of my @ss for my insurance each month and what I want is not included...so I end up paying out of my pocket.
yaaaaaaaaaawn; are you boring.

Relgious beliefs do not trump health issues and (sometimes) common sense in this country.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266330 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,my religion teaches to respect all human life.
Well, it appears you don't follow your religion anyway. You'd rather your daughter be dead than your daughter have an abortion.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266331 Nov 26, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>5 a year between 2000-2009? Yeah that is really cause for concern.
491 newborns were deliberately left to die. That's not alarming to you?

ONE baby killed is ONE too many.

I just don't get it. You mean to tell me that you're not concerned that A BABY was left to die?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#266332 Nov 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont bother to try to teach the Knut anything factual, she will ignore everything, INCLUDING WHAT THE MAN HIMSELF SAID over what her bullshit version of "faith" says.
Just sit back and enjoy the new Bevis and Butthead show staring NR and Knutter. Its amusing as hell really!
It certainly as they twist themselves into knots trying to be as big of fools as they can be here.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266333 Nov 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question, how does this prevent you from following the 10 commandments?
Religious organizations are exempt from this.
Hey, I'm still waiting to see a pic of your James Bond car/submarine that led you through "towns under water" after the Hurricane hit.
Taking away MY rights to my religious freedom prevents me from practicing my religion. Do you understand what that means?

Forcing an American to go against their religious beliefs affects all Americans.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266334 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Akayo,it's a proven fact that Foo lied about that Ariel story.
Oh gee, lookie folks, ANOTHER Skanky heard from! LOL!
No Skanky, its not a "proven fact" - the proven facts were posted two years ago and you three still trying to exploit it years later is your shame.... Oh wait, you dont have any shame.
But hey, with you back, you and No Relevance and Lyin Lynne can have a genuine menage a trois - the CLOSEST No Relevance will ever get to even a dried up twat like the two of you! I'm sure he's THRILLED!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266335 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: Bitner said "human fetus"....human used as an adjective.
NR: Bitner clearly said "a human"....its noun form.
Bitner: So?
________
Bitner just proved Foo wrong.
Again.
________
You know what else, Bitner? Foo said noun form of "Human" and "Human being" are interchangeable...synonyms.
How about that?
And I said they CAN be, but it's not required. Nothing Foo said refuted that, Fool.

No matter how many twists you make, you cannot make a fetus a human being. Or a person. Sorry.

Location hidden

#266336 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Business owners are FORCED to go against their religion. Our religious freedoms are being taken away. Of course it is directly affecting everyone INCLUDING me.
Oh horseshit Skanky. YOU are not affected in ANY way, shape or form. And NO businesses are forced to go against their religions. Your 'religion' and your jesus says NOTHING about providing insurance to its employees. Get a grip you dumb thing.

Sheesh. At least the stupid thing stopped bitching about her gas.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266337 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Binter: A census is not about "dignity" or "human respect". If lesbians were counted as 3/5ths persons for the census, I think your butter & bacon sandwich would be churning w/in your belly. Ya know?
If Wiccans were considered 3/5ths of a person for the census, you would have to cancel your Good Luck ritual in the cemetery.
They don't do that anymore, with any group. Of COURSE they should have been counted fully, as citizens. No one said otherwise, Moron.

Still, the decision was not about their humanity. Just the count. Sorry, but you still have no point.
jameson

Riga, Latvia

#266338 Nov 26, 2012
latest news http://9en.us/5kgu
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266339 Nov 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it appears you don't follow your religion anyway. You'd rather your daughter be dead than your daughter have an abortion.
Rest assure my dear,that My daughter was taught to respect human life. She would never even have the thought enter her mind. Perhaps to proaborts,killing is a back up plan,but to us prolifers,it isn't.

:)

Got anything else?

Location hidden

#266340 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>It's about forcing an employer to go against their religious beliefs. It's our RIGHT to practice our religion in this country.
Practice your religion all you want. Nobody cares.

Its NOT your RIGHT to force your view on others. Period. INCLUDING a businesses employee's.
Big deal. NOBODY'S insurance covers "alternative medicine" you dunce. Stop trying to compare apples to Ford trucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,126,869
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Mandela 68,661
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WPWW 19,383
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Year 47,497
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,100
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) 15 hr AWXYZ 254
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) 15 hr AWXYZ 423
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield