Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
250,201 - 250,220 of 305,181 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks were considered 3/5 of a person in the census.
To which our resident bonehead, Carbon Johnny, states "In no context that I consider important were black people considered 3/5ths of a person."
Including the census? Which outrightly degraded blacks to a 3/5 a person classification?
I guess if Johnny is okay with killing babies, considering blacks less than human fits his mindset.
If immorality & disrespect for human life is okay, in one area, same is bound to be true on other/most areaas.
Fool.
Your failure to understand is back around to being funny. I hope that you understand this argument enough one day to be properly embarrassed by your words.
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Toots, I have challenged every pro-choicer here to PROVE I POST lies, and all have come up empty.
Difference between the accusations I make, and the accusations pro-choicers make; I can PROVE what I say, with posts in the pro-choier's words, with links and post numbers. Not one pro-choicer has been able to prove I post lies. Some have tried, but all they proved was they can't read for comprehension.
The lies Foo has told are proven and it's never a case of us misreading what she posted.
She "defies" people to prove this or that, and whenever we do, she just ignores it with personal attacks full of lies.
People with no integrity in discussion, like you, defend people like that with nothing better than,'she may be a liar but others are too' and you say it having nothing of proof.
You're the one who kept asking why some of us are so hell bent on prving things here. That's because people who CAN prove their claims are the ones who are credible, like me. People who can't, aren't, like you.
Remember when you quoted a post by feces for jesus and then changed the post and added your own words ??? You did that to try and back up your BS claim that feces for jesus is Ladi?

You can't be trusted.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
...I misspoke about something I wrote about OVER TWO YEARS AGO regarding her age. Big deal. Grow the fuckup and move on.
Liar. It wasn't that you "misspoke", because you didn't just lead people on that one time about her being 14 when she was really 19-20. You kept on misleading people about her age when BS mentioned Amber alert, and you said you'd share that with the girl's mother. When Amber alert has an age limit of not above 18 yrs. of age. You also mentioned later that the mother and the Center for missing and exploited "children" which is also not for missing adults.

It wasn't that you "misspoke" about her age, it was that you lied about it. You kept lying about it until someone caught you in one of your lies about it. THEN you claimed you misspoke.

A person who misspeaks about someone being 14, when the person is really an adult, does not continue by mentioning organizations that are in place for missing children, not missing adults.

No, you lied about her age, and you kept lying about it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when you quoted a post by feces for jesus and then changed the post and added your own words ??? You did that to try and back up your BS claim that feces for jesus is Ladi?
You can't be trusted.
You've yet to prove you're not Ladilulu. You made a post about having an abortion. You claim you're a guy.
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to prove you're not Ladilulu. You made a post about having an abortion. You claim you're a guy.
Way to try to avoid the fact that you lied and changed someones post to back up your BS claim.

Oh, and you've yet to prove you're not Persevere..... or just mentally deranged.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to try to avoid the fact that you lied and changed someones post to back up your BS claim.
Oh, and you've yet to prove you're not Persevere..... or just mentally deranged.
Excuse me, but you haven't proven I lied. You only claim I have, with nothing I've posted to back up your claim. I haven't posted any lies. I believed you to be Ladilulu and posted why I believed that. That's my opinion, and my opinion is not a lie. It's not a claim I made as though it's fact.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

It's not up to me to prove who I'm NOT, lamebrain.
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but you haven't proven I lied. You only claim I have, with nothing I've posted to back up your claim. I haven't posted any lies. I believed you to be Ladilulu and posted why I believed that. That's my opinion, and my opinion is not a lie. It's not a claim I made as though it's fact.
When you said that feces for jesus is Ladi and changed a post to back up your BS claim, you lied. You were deceitful and if you can't own up to that, you're lying again, you silly, mentally deranged liar.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again son. Bit was talking about a "human fetus", FETUS being the noun you dolt.
You are mistaken.

Bitner CLEARLY stated "a human". I clarified w/ her her noun usage, and she acknowledged.

Pay attention.

You just keep tripping all over yourself.

Get ahold of yourself.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to understand is back around to being funny. I hope that you understand this argument enough one day to be properly embarrassed by your words.
Were blacks dignified and shown human respect by considering them 3/5ths of a person for the census?

Yes or no?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said that feces for jesus is Ladi and changed a post to back up your BS claim, you lied. You were deceitful and if you can't own up to that, you're lying again, you silly, mentally deranged liar.
When you provide the post, then we'll talk. Until then, it's just you claiming something you haven't proven.

Back it up with a link to my exact post and post number, like we do. Otherwise you're just doing what you PC always do; trying to claim something as fact and not backing it up with proof.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken.
Bitner CLEARLY stated "a human". I clarified w/ her her noun usage, and she acknowledged.
Pay attention.
Get ahold of yourself.
Bitner used the term "a human", which is a noun, as you said. Foo jumps in not knowing what she's talking about.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

NR: "DNA analysis results of preborn babies states otherwise. Conclusively."

Bitner: "A DNA analysis would say human, not human being."

NR: ":sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?..... "

Bitner: "A human." < (NOUN)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken.
Pay attention.
Get ahold of yourself.
So? It's still not a person, or human being. You have no point.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Were blacks dignified and shown human respect by considering them 3/5ths of a person for the census?
Yes or no?
A census is not about "dignity" or "human respect". It was not about their humanity at all. It's about numbers, and in that case, representation in gov't.

You're twisting yourself into a pretzel, and you're not proving anything. You just plain wrong.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So? It's still not a person, or human being. You have no point.
Foo: Bitner said "human fetus"....human used as an adjective.

NR: Bitner clearly said "a human"....its noun form.

Bitner: So?
________

Bitner just proved Foo wrong.

Again.
________

You know what else, Bitner? Foo said noun form of "Human" and "Human being" are interchangeable...synonyms.

How about that?
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
When you provide the post, then we'll talk. Until then, it's just you claiming something you haven't proven.
Back it up with a link to my exact post and post number, like we do. Otherwise you're just doing what you PC always do; trying to claim something as fact and not backing it up with proof.
You know what you did and are nothing more than a coward with a holier-than-thou attitude. It's pretty pathetic you refuse to own up to your deceitful ways, little Ms. Abortroll. Troll on!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/23/canada-491...

*sigh*

These abortions are coded as P96.4 or ‘Termination of pregnancy, affecting fetus and newborn’.”

The question that should immediately present itself is, why has there not been 491 homicide investigations or prosecutions in connection with these deaths? Section 223(2) of the Criminal Code (the accompanying subsection to the now infamous subsection that Mr. Woodworth’s motion 312 was examining) reads “A person commits homicide when he causes injury to a child before or during its birth as a result of which the child dies after becoming a human being.” That is to say, anyone who interferes with a pregnancy such that the child dies after it is born alive due to that interference, is guilty of homicide
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

U.S. Supreme Court orders review of HHS mandate

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/supreme-cour...

The provisions of ObamaCare require that businesses with more than 50 employees make contraception available with no co-pay. Owners must provide pharmaceuticals that work as abortifacients, even if doing so violates their religious beliefs.

Staver says doing so is unconstitutional under the First Amendment and the 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).

Legal observers expect the case will land before the Supreme Court as early as 2013.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what you did and are nothing more than a coward with a holier-than-thou attitude. It's pretty pathetic you refuse to own up to your deceitful ways, little Ms. Abortroll. Troll on!
In other words, you can't prove your claim that I lied, and you know you can't. I knew that would be the result. I'm not the one who can't prove what I claim. You made a claim you can't prove.

I'm against abortion so I'm not an "Abortroll", nitwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Yeah 1,083,777
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 18,592
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,057
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr SamBee 68,439
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) Tue Cassie 22
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Tue Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••