Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,059
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266303 Nov 26, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So? It's still not a person, or human being. You have no point.
That's your opinion. Doesn't your wiccan religion tell you to respect ALL human life?
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266304 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you can't prove your claim that I lied, and you know you can't. I knew that would be the result. I'm not the one who can't prove what I claim. You made a claim you can't prove.
I'm against abortion so I'm not an "Abortroll", nitwit.
I don't need to prove what you already know, liar.

Troll on, abortroll.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266305 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"about Lil lying about being Lynne D."
I haven't posted any lies, and none of you has proven I have. I prove every claim I make, you have proven none of yours.
THAT, my dear, is the relevance of using what's been posted here. Credibility.
What claims have you proven? You actually think you can prove that someone is posting as someone else? No, you, yourself declare the poster proves it when they post. With that being said, you have proven you are LynneD. The fact that you haven't openly admitted to that on this forum doesn't make it not true and doesn't make it true. Therefore nothing is proven. You've claimed Foo is many posters in the present and past but you haven't proven it. You haven't proved Foo has lied about Ariel Richards either. You said she was posting play by play which means she was posting second hand knowledge as she got it. If her ex, or the police, or her brother relayed the info to her, it doesn't make Foo a liar, it simply means the claims made by others that Ariel was beaten and hospitalized gave Foo misinformation. Foo plainly stated, "I will post more as I get it". Sorry, you haven't proven anything. You're just so quick to want to catch her in a lie that you fail to think it through clearly before you accuse. You guys accused her of saying Ariel was 14 and not 20, but I being new to the situation and reading the post from 2010 made the distinction that there was another girl missing along with Ariel who was 14 and I posted that link for you several weeks ago I'm pretty sure.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266306 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Heyyy NR! Long time no see. Great to see you :)
Yeah, ObamaNOcare and his followers don't seem to care that doing so will infringe on peoples religious beliefs. Our religious freedoms and rights are s l o w l y but surely being taken away.
How does it stop anyone from adhering to their religion? Does it stop you, personally, from folllowing the 10 commandments?

Location hidden

#266307 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion. Doesn't your wiccan religion tell you to respect ALL human life?
Doesn't your Catholic religion teach you to respect all human life? A pregnant woman of Indian origin died in a Catholic hospital because she was respected less as a human life compared to the imminent miscarriage of her fetus. You understand what an imminent miscarriage is? It's a NONVIABLE pregnancy with no miscarriage..

Location hidden

#266308 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I do always post the truth. Find one post in which I posted a lie.
Not the old "you lie when you say you're not Lynne". That's not proof.
I'm NOT Lynne, I'm Lily.
Your SN is Lily, you're the same person in front of the screen.

“Live in purple”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#266309 Nov 26, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
I haven't really shown my face in how long??!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T42JUBT...
Wanna see stalking, and obsessed?
How long ago did all this accusing stuff happen?
Maxie! Let it go,,, let it go
Obsessive freak!
Do you have a point? You posted a link that shows you addressed that person first to complain about who she was friendly with it looks like. So what? WTF do you come one here to start in about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of abortion? What's your complaint anyway? If you hadn't gone after her first then you wouldn't have gotten it dished back to you.

Man o man are you a freak!

Location hidden

#266310 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Heyyy NR! Long time no see. Great to see you :)
Yeah, ObamaNOcare and his followers don't seem to care that doing so will infringe on peoples religious beliefs. Our religious freedoms and rights are s l o w l y but surely being taken away.
How is that so? If insurance coverage pays for abortion pills or birth control and you don't believe it in, how does that infringe on your religious freedom. You're still the same religion regardless of what your insurance carrier provides.

“Live in purple”

Location hidden

#266311 Nov 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it stop anyone from adhering to their religion? Does it stop you, personally, from folllowing the 10 commandments?
The followers of The One True God are getting pissypants over the fact that their conservaturd candidate got blown out of the water.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#266312 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Were blacks dignified and shown human respect by considering them 3/5ths of a person for the census?
Yes or no?
Well, considering that the 3/5ths compromise lent power to the slaveholders, and increased their power over the federal government I am going to say no. Free black people in the North were counted as one person, and it was not the slavers who did not want the slaves counted as the same. It served them well to be able to claim the proportion that included people they considered their property. You really don't understand the most basic thing about what you are arguing. The fact that you are siding with slavers, AND talking about dignity and respect is baffling. The farce is expanded when you accuse others of racism.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266313 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
NR: "DNA analysis results of preborn babies states otherwise. Conclusively."
Bitner: "A DNA analysis would say human, not human being."
NR: ":sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?..... "
Bitner: "A human." < (NOUN)
You're a moron Lynne. But hey, you're the perfect match for your suck buddy No Relevance.

Of course a HUMAN DNA sample comes from a human. But a human WHAT? A human DNA sample can come from human shit, human saliva, human toe jamb, and NONE of those are "human beings", and in each instance, the word "human" is an adjective, which is where this "discussion" with Bit started out AS YOU PROVED.

"Bitner: "A DNA analysis would say human, not human being."

You two idiots aren't intelligent enough to say what you mean the FIRST time, thus you end up having to change and twist and refine the original question until the answer you WANT fits your agenda.

I see you both went nuts (as usual) today. Was it as good for you as No Relevance? Do you need a cigarette? ROFLMAO!

“Live in purple”

Location hidden

#266314 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
NR: "DNA analysis results of preborn babies states otherwise. Conclusively."
NR: ":sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?..... "
Bitner: "A human." < (NOUN)
Bitner: "A human."

It's consistent.

If a DNA sample were taken from Lynn D. and one from Lily would they show the two are the same person?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266315 Nov 26, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, considering that the 3/5ths compromise lent power to the slaveholders, and increased their power over the federal government I am going to say no. Free black people in the North were counted as one person, and it was not the slavers who did not want the slaves counted as the same. It served them well to be able to claim the proportion that included people they considered their property. You really don't understand the most basic thing about what you are arguing. The fact that you are siding with slavers, AND talking about dignity and respect is baffling. The farce is expanded when you accuse others of racism.
No Relevance is being forced as usual, to twist and turn to make his version of history fit what he's trying to say. Of course he's wrong at its core, but then he doesn't care one way or another really about anything beyond the fight, much like his GF Lynne.

“Live in purple”

Location hidden

#266316 Nov 26, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
Tis true, I am a troll to Hac,,,, sue me! lol
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T42JUBT...
99% of her posts are like this.
Who the bleep cares Superfreak! Yow!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266317 Nov 26, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>What claims have you proven? You actually think you can prove that someone is posting as someone else? No, you, yourself declare the poster proves it when they post. With that being said, you have proven you are LynneD. The fact that you haven't openly admitted to that on this forum doesn't make it not true and doesn't make it true. Therefore nothing is proven. You've claimed Foo is many posters in the present and past but you haven't proven it. You haven't proved Foo has lied about Ariel Richards either. You said she was posting play by play which means she was posting second hand knowledge as she got it. If her ex, or the police, or her brother relayed the info to her, it doesn't make Foo a liar, it simply means the claims made by others that Ariel was beaten and hospitalized gave Foo misinformation. Foo plainly stated, "I will post more as I get it". Sorry, you haven't proven anything. You're just so quick to want to catch her in a lie that you fail to think it through clearly before you accuse. You guys accused her of saying Ariel was 14 and not 20, but I being new to the situation and reading the post from 2010 made the distinction that there was another girl missing along with Ariel who was 14 and I posted that link for you several weeks ago I'm pretty sure.
""" You guys accused her of saying Ariel was 14 and not 20, but I being new to the situation and reading the post from 2010 made the distinction that there was another girl missing along with Ariel who was 14 and I posted that link for you several weeks ago I'm pretty sure""""

Akayo,it's a proven fact that Foo lied about that Ariel story.

BTW...there was no "other" girl missing "along" with Ariel that was 14 yrs old. NONE of that story adds up.

Foo recently also fibbed a story about a girl who died 'because' she was refused an abortion. She went from saying that the hospital(because it was a Catholic one)refused her abortion to save her life (which killed her) TO not knowing what happened to this girl. Since then,as per my knowledge,she has not clarified this story. Her intent was to promote abortion AND to bash the RCC. She failed at both.

Location hidden

#266318 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/1 1/23/canada-491-babies-born-al ive-after-failed-abortions-lef t-to-die/
*sigh*
These abortions are coded as P96.4 or ‘Termination of pregnancy, affecting fetus and newborn’.”
The question that should immediately present itself is, why has there not been 491 homicide investigations or prosecutions in connection with these deaths? Section 223(2) of the Criminal Code (the accompanying subsection to the now infamous subsection that Mr. Woodworth’s motion 312 was examining) reads “A person commits homicide when he causes injury to a child before or during its birth as a result of which the child dies after becoming a human being.” That is to say, anyone who interferes with a pregnancy such that the child dies after it is born alive due to that interference, is guilty of homicide
5 a year between 2000-2009? Yeah that is really cause for concern.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#266319 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a point? You posted a link that shows you addressed that person first to complain about who she was friendly with it looks like. So what? WTF do you come one here to start in about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of abortion? What's your complaint anyway? If you hadn't gone after her first then you wouldn't have gotten it dished back to you.
Man o man are you a freak!
If you didn't want anything to do with it, why are you even commenting about it! Had to put your two cents in? K

And as far as starting up something that has nothing to do with abortion?? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH is that a serious question?!?! HERE?!?!?! hahahhahaha

But the name calling is fitting.....that's on here a lot! Purple Queen is venting.....
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266320 Nov 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Business owners are FORCED to go against their religion. Our religious freedoms are being taken away. Of course it is directly affecting everyone INCLUDING me.

Location hidden

#266321 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I probably made you look stupid or something in the past... So sorry, but really, it wasn't that hard to do! Bleep? hahhaha pinch your cheeks adorable..

Location hidden

#266322 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - you do, otherwise you wouldn't even comment, so your problem isn't 'that', it's me! And Superfreak? How old are you anyways?!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min mdbuilder 49,306
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr J RULES 71,188
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr festivus infidel 68,906
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Sheboon 19,565
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Debate: Trayvon Martin - East Hartford, CT (Apr '12) Dec 21 scorpiochic 3
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News