Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,996
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#266259 Nov 25, 2012
Tis true, I am a troll to Hac,,,, sue me! lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T42JUBT...

99% of her posts are like this.

Location hidden

#266260 Nov 25, 2012
The person "Maxie" sides with...

THIS

"Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.. ....wi ddle impotent johnny can;t stop crying. http://www.youtube.com/watch ... want us to call your mumsie and have her change your shitted up diaper??? Ready to prove what an insecure, spineless, witless COWARD you are? 10..9..8..7..6...."

You go Maxie girl,, you go!

Location hidden

#266261 Nov 25, 2012
oops,, forgot to link that one, but it doesn't matter, they're all the same anyways...

Location hidden

#266262 Nov 25, 2012
Good night Y'all
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266263 Nov 26, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were considered slaves. You are arguing this wrongly. The racist Southern view was that slaves should be counted as a full person to increase the political power of a slave owning class/region. It had noting to do with the personhood of the slaves, whose humanity was not even being considered by the players in this political maneuver. In no context that I consider important were black people considered 3/5ths of a person.
Blacks were considered 3/5 of a person in the census.

To which our resident bonehead, Carbon Johnny, states "In no context that I consider important were black people considered 3/5ths of a person."

Including the census? Which outrightly degraded blacks to a 3/5 a person classification?

I guess if Johnny is okay with killing babies, considering blacks less than human fits his mindset.

If immorality & disrespect for human life is okay, in one area, same is bound to be true on other/most areaas.

Fool.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#266267 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR quoted Foo: "Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
________
Foo: BTW Moron boy, you D realise I didn't say that, right? You added your own words to what I DID say, and quoted it as if I said it. But then you're a lying sack of shit and that's all you're good for anyway.
________
Let's take a closer look:
"she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
________
Would you like to apologize now for calling me a "lying sack of shit"?
She can't keep track of her lies, and it's made obvious each time one of her denials in the present is proven a lie by one of her posts in the past, and that happens ALL the time.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266268 Nov 26, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> If she's a liar she isn't the only one and you know that and so does No Relativism and few other friends of yours on here. What a fool you make of yourself every time you refer to someone else being a liar, deluded, and having no credibility. Basically what you want is for everyone to believe Lil Lily who lies about the fact she has posted here before under the SN of Lynne D? You are just as deluded if you think that's going to happen.
Listen Toots, I have challenged every pro-choicer here to PROVE I POST lies, and all have come up empty.

Difference between the accusations I make, and the accusations pro-choicers make; I can PROVE what I say, with posts in the pro-choier's words, with links and post numbers. Not one pro-choicer has been able to prove I post lies. Some have tried, but all they proved was they can't read for comprehension.

The lies Foo has told are proven and it's never a case of us misreading what she posted.

She "defies" people to prove this or that, and whenever we do, she just ignores it with personal attacks full of lies.

People with no integrity in discussion, like you, defend people like that with nothing better than,'she may be a liar but others are too' and you say it having nothing of proof.

You're the one who kept asking why some of us are so hell bent on prving things here. That's because people who CAN prove their claims are the ones who are credible, like me. People who can't, aren't, like you.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266269 Nov 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO is bringing it up over and over again NOW Lynne? TWO YEARS LATER? I didn't lie at the time, and I'm not lying now.
YOU are the ones that are STILL exploiting someone's bad situation from years ago, not me.
I misspoke about something I wrote about OVER TWO YEARS AGO regarding her age. Big deal. Grow the fuckup and move on.
The only thing being brought up are your LIES,[about] something YOU posted. YOU posted it here and exploited her here, we didn't and aren't doing it now.

Try again because that stupidity doesn't cut it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266270 Nov 26, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that this NR person hasn't been here for more than a year, and came back on - likely at your behest - to harass someone about something that happened apparently years ago.
I see that its you and he ONLY that are exploiting something and someone that isn't even ON this board in your zeal to harass another poster that's "OWNED" you so many times its not funny anymore.
It really does seem that this two year old incident IS the ONLY thing you think you've got on her, so you're exploiting it and in the process showing how sad and hapless you really are. Grow up, get over it and move on.
How do yu know "this NR person hasn't been here for more than a year"? It hasn't been that long since he was last here.

Funny how you pro-choicers keep calling challenging someone on the lies they POSTED HERE as harassment. What a cop out claim to try to deflect from Foo's lies.

No, a 2 yr. old incident isn't the only thing pro-lifers have on Foo. I've provided Foo's lies and proof of them in many various areas of discussion that she's posted on, presnt and also past when links have been provided. Proof of not just the pathetic attempts of attention seeking for herself, using stories she makes up. Proof she's made them up keep coming back to haunt her whenever she lies about it again in the present.

Her fault for posting lies in the first place. Not the fault of anyone who sees the lies she's posting in the present about the same situations, and proves she's lying as much now about it as she did when she first posted about it. I just take a little time doing a bit of research to be able to see whether or not the one/s providing the links are representing the truth or not.

NR has consistently provided the truth, with links and that he can read for comprehension when he does provide a post for proof. Whereas, Foo consistenly has provided proof she lies and also that she can't read for comprehension when she's trying to provide a post for proof of her claims.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266271 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo is a proven liar, and all you have to respond with is "other people lie, too."
Although you are desperately trying to soften the blow against the Fabricating Foo, all you've done is admitted defeat.
Next..........
"Foo is a proven liar, and all you have to respond with is 'other people lie, too.'"

That sums it up.
She also said it accusing me of posting lies, and did it with no proof.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266272 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "I misspoke about something I wrote about OVER TWO YEARS AGO regarding her age."
You also misspoke about me being a "lying sack of shit" regarding your quote:
You "misspeak" a lot. Sounds like your definition of "misspoke" is the same as lying.
Why is it that when Foo brings up posts from much further back than "OVER 2 YEARS AGO" when she's trying to prove she's telling the truth, yet only proving she can't read for comprehension and lied; it's okay for Foo to do and it's not viewed by her or other pro-choicers as pathetic or harassing, and her claims she tried to prove was the truth but she proved were lies are ignored by all PC, defended by some?

But, when a pro-lifer brings up a post from 2 years ago and it proves the truth about Foo's lies, it's not okay, it's harassment and pathetic to do, according to Foo and her lie enabling PC friends?

Glaring double standard, hypocrisy and lack of integrity in discussion by PC here, among other things.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266273 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you've noticed your friend Foo fumbling all over the place. Did you see her call me a "lying sack of shit" related to her quote?==>
Could you comment on this real-time situation? TIA.
lol, of course she can't and won't. Seems to me she's taken on the duty here of only posting to defend pro-choicers who post lies, and to accuse those who prove the lies of harassing the proven liars, then she reports those of us who have integrity in discussion, who don't post lies and who only use what's posted here to prove the lies posted by pro-choicers.

I'm positive it's no coincidence that both Googleiscious and Ayakaneo showed up here at approx. the same time and immediately had taken to defending Foo and her lies from the moment they each started posting here. Both also have admitted to reporting me for "harassment" because I was posting what I saw as Foo exploiting yet someone else here. A woman whom Foo claimed she knew and who supposedly died because she had chosen not to get an abortion (due to religious reasons), and Foo using it to attack pro-lifers about it, like we had anything to do with it.

Ayakaneo and Gooleicious both reported me for harassment, also for name calling because I called them names like "bonehead" and "pea brain".

Coincidence they both came on defending Foo and reporting me? Hardly.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266274 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bringing up a poster's lack of credibility has relevance & merit in ANY Topix Forum. Wouldn't you agree? Yes or no?
Of course it does.

The problem for the PCers here is that whenever we accuse them of lying, thereby proving they have no credibility or integrity in discussion, we can prove it using their posts.

Whenever PCers accuse us of lying, they have no proof. I've challenged them to prove I've POSTED lies, and all they come back with is the "you lie every time you post you're not Lynne", as though just saying it proves that I'm Lynne. lol. Or they say I lie about my past, when not only have I not lied about anything from my life, but when they use Lynne's posts to try to prove something they're claiming about Lynne, it only proves THEY lied about her life.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266275 Nov 26, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You did change her quote in your original posting. Pot, meet kettle. It appears as if revisionist history also applies to you.
Defending Foo's lies with your own lies?

Foo posted: "she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."

NR posted Foo said, "Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."

What exactly did he "change" that altered anything in the quote?

He changed the word "she" for "Ariel Richards" only to indicate who the "she" was that Foo was referring to.

If anyone's guilty of "harassing", it's you. Harassing NR with your impotent lying claims about him and your inept defense of a proven pathological liar using lies of your own.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266276 Nov 26, 2012
The above quote of Foo's came from this post of hers:

101733 in this thread.

"she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."

Just as NR posted she said. No lie from NR. The lie came once again from Foo when she said he "changed" what she said, when the only thing he did was post the name of the person Foo was talking about in that statement. The lie also came from Googleiscious in also claiming he changed Foo's original quote. He changed nothing that altered her quote in any way.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266277 Nov 26, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so you beat me up without even having to raise a fist? I really could care less to tell you the truth. I just don't see the point in bringing it up again because that's just going to raise questions AGAIN about Lil lying about being Lynne D. Her credibility is no better, yet you defend her, so how are we different in regards to that?
"about Lil lying about being Lynne D."

I haven't posted any lies, and none of you has proven I have. I prove every claim I make, you have proven none of yours.

THAT, my dear, is the relevance of using what's been posted here. Credibility.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266278 Nov 26, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. And given if a poll was taken, I'd venture to say that Lilrabbit has more credibility than YOU have here or on ANY Topix forum.
What say you posters?
LOL! "What say you posters?"
All that can be proven with that kind of stupidity is that there are more lying pro-choicers like her here, who lack integrity in discussion, than there are people who have integrity in discussion and who don't post lies.
Pro-lifers have already made that known, no poll needs to be taken. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266279 Nov 26, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Really? How many precious lives were murdered today while you and other self proclaimed pro life advocates post on an abortion forum discussing a subject from 2 years ago that has nothing to do with reproduction or Roe vs. Wade?
Speaking of deceitful, credibility, and subjects off topic do you believe that Lil Lily always tells the truth?
When you lose credibility, your opinion is meaningless.
Hope that helps with your answer, a simple yes or no will do.
I do always post the truth. Find one post in which I posted a lie.

Not the old "you lie when you say you're not Lynne". That's not proof.

I'm NOT Lynne, I'm Lily.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#266280 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks were considered 3/5 of a person in the census.
To which our resident bonehead, Carbon Johnny, states "In no context that I consider important were black people considered 3/5ths of a person."
Including the census? Which outrightly degraded blacks to a 3/5 a person classification?
I guess if Johnny is okay with killing babies, considering blacks less than human fits his mindset.
If immorality & disrespect for human life is okay, in one area, same is bound to be true on other/most areaas.
Fool.
Your failure to understand is back around to being funny. I hope that you understand this argument enough one day to be properly embarrassed by your words.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266281 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Toots, I have challenged every pro-choicer here to PROVE I POST lies, and all have come up empty.
Difference between the accusations I make, and the accusations pro-choicers make; I can PROVE what I say, with posts in the pro-choier's words, with links and post numbers. Not one pro-choicer has been able to prove I post lies. Some have tried, but all they proved was they can't read for comprehension.
The lies Foo has told are proven and it's never a case of us misreading what she posted.
She "defies" people to prove this or that, and whenever we do, she just ignores it with personal attacks full of lies.
People with no integrity in discussion, like you, defend people like that with nothing better than,'she may be a liar but others are too' and you say it having nothing of proof.
You're the one who kept asking why some of us are so hell bent on prving things here. That's because people who CAN prove their claims are the ones who are credible, like me. People who can't, aren't, like you.
Remember when you quoted a post by feces for jesus and then changed the post and added your own words ??? You did that to try and back up your BS claim that feces for jesus is Ladi?

You can't be trusted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,154,159
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min OzRitz 49,225
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,064
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bently 19,559
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,885
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 7 hr Ruth Jeanette L 12
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield