Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,509)

Showing posts 250,161 - 250,180 of303,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
(Bitner likes butter & bacon sandwiches)
Oh YES SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!! And she has to have it on white dollar store brand bead.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
A broken clock can be wrong all day long, and it can claim to be accurate. I won't waste time arguing about simple historical fact.
Here's the yes/no question for you to answer again.

Were blacks considered 3/5 persons?

Yes or no?

(Mr. Rogers would be disappointed in your OCD exhibition)
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>Oh YES SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!! And she has to have it on white dollar store brand bead.
HUSKER: And Bitner has to have it on white dollar store brand bread.

LMAO!
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You did change her quote in your original posting. Pot, meet kettle. It appears as if revisionist history also applies to you.
You are clearly dense.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were not.
Do you think if you keep regurgitating your revisionist history, it will actually remake history in your image?
* BUZZ *

Wrong again.

Damn you're dumb.

You haven't posted one accurate point all day.

Special Ed.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
As has been proven, you are NOT stating fact. Blacks were NOT considered 3/5th persons.
* BUZZ *

* AGAIN *

Go back to Topix B-league.

You're making a fool out of yourself.

Again.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo is a proven liar, and all you have to respond with is "other people lie, too."
Although you are desperately trying to soften the blow against the Fabricating Foo, all you've done is admitted defeat.
Next..........
Oh so you beat me up without even having to raise a fist? I really could care less to tell you the truth. I just don't see the point in bringing it up again because that's just going to raise questions AGAIN about Lil lying about being Lynne D. Her credibility is no better, yet you defend her, so how are we different in regards to that?
coyoteblue

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text># Gandalf, the steward of all things good in the world, reflects the papacy. Gandalf is leader of the free and faithful. He is steward of all things good in the world, but he claims rule over no land. As the Popes of history di with kings and emperors of our world, so Gandalf crowns the king and blesses him to rule with justice and peace.
kuntner, you're crazier than a pile of bat crap.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. And given if a poll was taken, I'd venture to say that Lilrabbit has more credibility than YOU have here or on ANY Topix forum.
What say you posters?
I just provided a link PROVING Foo is a liar...and attacks others for her lies.

YOu have nothing on me, moron.

You act based on 100% emotion, and 0% logic.

You have the emotional intelligence level of a monkey.

You have officially become my cat toy.

Congratuations. You did it in record time.

** pat, pat **
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I really could care less to tell you the truth.
AyakaNewo: "I really could care less to tell you the truth."
______

There you have it, folks.

A pledge of dishonesty right from the horse's mouth.

Proaborts are all the same.

No wonder this buffoon stood behind Fabricating Foo. Aya admits being a liar, too.

Next..........

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text># Gandalf, the steward of all things good in the world, reflects the papacy. Gandalf is leader of the free and faithful. He is steward of all things good in the world, but he claims rule over no land. As the Popes of history di with kings and emperors of our world, so Gandalf crowns the king and blesses him to rule with justice and peace.
First nice piece of plagiarizing I did report it. Whether topix does anything will be up to them..

However, if it is as an allegory that you justify reading some very fine literature have at it. The reality is It is not.

http://www.ewtn.com/library/HUMANITY/JRRTOLK....
"Tolkien generally spurned allegory as an art form—he even professed to hating it—so it seems unlikely that his works were intentionally and fundamentally allegorical.

Indeed, in his Foreword to The Lord of the Rings instead of allegory he said

"I much prefer history, true or feigned, with its varied applicability to the thought and experience of readers. I think that may confuse "applicability" with "allegory"; but the one resides in the freedom of the reader and the other in the purposed domination of the author."

In his letters he is less emphatic, admitting that,

"…any attempt to explain the purport of myth or fairytale must use allegorical language." (And, of course, the more "life" a story has the more readily will it be susceptible of allegorical interpretations: while the better a deliberate allegory is made the more nearly will it be acceptable just as a story.)."

If we were simply to read The Lord of the Rings as an allegory we would be missing its point. Just as Jesus used parables to take us to a deeper truth, so Tolkien weaves his stories to take us ever deeper. It is like peeling off the snake’s skin as stories are revealed within his stories: each one challenging us, sensitising us, inviting us. And what is it he wants us to discover?"

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
* BUZZ *
* AGAIN *
Again.
BZZZ Your revisionist crap still is crap.. Thanks, for playing.

You have won the sneering contempt of any one with sense.. With a good laugh at your expenses as a fool that you have shown yourself to be here.

Thanks for playing Just How Stupid Are You here and answering the question so well.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
AyakaNewo: "I really could care less to tell you the truth."
______
There you have it, folks.
A pledge of dishonesty right from the horse's mouth.
Proaborts are all the same.
No wonder this buffoon stood behind Fabricating Foo. Aya admits being a liar, too.
Next..........
Abortion rights remain intact while you waste your time on unrelated posts made two years ago.
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
First nice piece of plagiarizing I did report it. Whether topix does anything will be up to them..
However, if it is as an allegory that you justify reading some very fine literature have at it. The reality is It is not.
"Tolkien generally spurned allegory as an art form—he even professed to hating it—so it seems unlikely that his works were intentionally and fundamentally allegorical.
"I much prefer history, true or feigned, with its varied applicability to the thought and experience of readers. I think that may confuse "applicability" with "allegory"; but the one resides in the freedom of the reader and the other in the purposed domination of the author."
"…any attempt to explain the purport of myth or fairytale must use allegorical language." (And, of course, the more "life" a story has the more readily will it be susceptible of allegorical interpretations: while the better a deliberate allegory is made the more nearly will it be acceptable just as a story.)."
If we were simply to read The Lord of the Rings as an allegory we would be missing its point. Just as Jesus used parables to take us to a deeper truth, so Tolkien weaves his stories to take us ever deeper. It is like peeling off the snake’s skin as stories are revealed within his stories: each one challenging us, sensitising us, inviting us. And what is it he wants us to discover?"
Are you taking lessons on how to be stupid from Petey? Yes you are! Tolkien was a devout Catholic and it shows in his writings.
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
You missedtheshowon EWTN explaining how Tolkien was a devout Catholic and how his faith intertwined in his stories.# Gandalf, the steward of all things good in the world, reflects the papacy. Gandalf is leader of the free and faithful. He is steward of all things good in the world, but he claims rule over no land. As the Popes of history di with kings and emperors of our world, so Gandalf crowns the king and blesses him to rule with justice and peace. SOURCE Catholicedu.com
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
* BUZZ *
* AGAIN *
Again.
Foo IS googleisious

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
Was there pedophilia in the story? I don't remember Gandalf being a corrupt pedophile denier/apologist so he can't reflect the actual papacy.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>Oh YES SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!! And she has to have it on white dollar store brand bead.
Is that what you put your roadkill on?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a very accurate and concise statement: Blacks were considered 3/5 persons.
It is you who wants to mimize this fact. Either you are racist, or you like to make excuses for unjust situations.
No, you made an incomplete statement. The full statement would be that the slaves were considered 3/5ths of a person in the census, for the purpose of taxation and representation in gov't.

YOU want to pretend the truth of that is something else entirely in order to further your agenda.

You're failing.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
Says the admitted forum liar.

You two are such shallow children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 250,161 - 250,180 of303,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 16 at 10:32PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••