Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310327 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266284 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to prove you're not Ladilulu. You made a post about having an abortion. You claim you're a guy.
Way to try to avoid the fact that you lied and changed someones post to back up your BS claim.

Oh, and you've yet to prove you're not Persevere..... or just mentally deranged.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#266285 Nov 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to try to avoid the fact that you lied and changed someones post to back up your BS claim.
Oh, and you've yet to prove you're not Persevere..... or just mentally deranged.
Excuse me, but you haven't proven I lied. You only claim I have, with nothing I've posted to back up your claim. I haven't posted any lies. I believed you to be Ladilulu and posted why I believed that. That's my opinion, and my opinion is not a lie. It's not a claim I made as though it's fact.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266286 Nov 26, 2012
It's not up to me to prove who I'm NOT, lamebrain.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266287 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but you haven't proven I lied. You only claim I have, with nothing I've posted to back up your claim. I haven't posted any lies. I believed you to be Ladilulu and posted why I believed that. That's my opinion, and my opinion is not a lie. It's not a claim I made as though it's fact.
When you said that feces for jesus is Ladi and changed a post to back up your BS claim, you lied. You were deceitful and if you can't own up to that, you're lying again, you silly, mentally deranged liar.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266288 Nov 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again son. Bit was talking about a "human fetus", FETUS being the noun you dolt.
You are mistaken.

Bitner CLEARLY stated "a human". I clarified w/ her her noun usage, and she acknowledged.

Pay attention.

You just keep tripping all over yourself.

Get ahold of yourself.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266290 Nov 26, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to understand is back around to being funny. I hope that you understand this argument enough one day to be properly embarrassed by your words.
Were blacks dignified and shown human respect by considering them 3/5ths of a person for the census?

Yes or no?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266291 Nov 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said that feces for jesus is Ladi and changed a post to back up your BS claim, you lied. You were deceitful and if you can't own up to that, you're lying again, you silly, mentally deranged liar.
When you provide the post, then we'll talk. Until then, it's just you claiming something you haven't proven.

Back it up with a link to my exact post and post number, like we do. Otherwise you're just doing what you PC always do; trying to claim something as fact and not backing it up with proof.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266292 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken.
Bitner CLEARLY stated "a human". I clarified w/ her her noun usage, and she acknowledged.
Pay attention.
Get ahold of yourself.
Bitner used the term "a human", which is a noun, as you said. Foo jumps in not knowing what she's talking about.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266293 Nov 26, 2012
NR: "DNA analysis results of preborn babies states otherwise. Conclusively."

Bitner: "A DNA analysis would say human, not human being."

NR: ":sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?..... "

Bitner: "A human." < (NOUN)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266294 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken.
Pay attention.
Get ahold of yourself.
So? It's still not a person, or human being. You have no point.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266295 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Were blacks dignified and shown human respect by considering them 3/5ths of a person for the census?
Yes or no?
A census is not about "dignity" or "human respect". It was not about their humanity at all. It's about numbers, and in that case, representation in gov't.

You're twisting yourself into a pretzel, and you're not proving anything. You just plain wrong.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266296 Nov 26, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: Bitner said "human fetus"....human used as an adjective.

NR: Bitner clearly said "a human"....its noun form.

Bitner: So?
________

Bitner just proved Foo wrong.

Again.
________

You know what else, Bitner? Foo said noun form of "Human" and "Human being" are interchangeable...synonyms.

How about that?
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266297 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
When you provide the post, then we'll talk. Until then, it's just you claiming something you haven't proven.
Back it up with a link to my exact post and post number, like we do. Otherwise you're just doing what you PC always do; trying to claim something as fact and not backing it up with proof.
You know what you did and are nothing more than a coward with a holier-than-thou attitude. It's pretty pathetic you refuse to own up to your deceitful ways, little Ms. Abortroll. Troll on!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266298 Nov 26, 2012
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/23/canada-491...

*sigh*

These abortions are coded as P96.4 or ‘Termination of pregnancy, affecting fetus and newborn’.”

The question that should immediately present itself is, why has there not been 491 homicide investigations or prosecutions in connection with these deaths? Section 223(2) of the Criminal Code (the accompanying subsection to the now infamous subsection that Mr. Woodworth’s motion 312 was examining) reads “A person commits homicide when he causes injury to a child before or during its birth as a result of which the child dies after becoming a human being.” That is to say, anyone who interferes with a pregnancy such that the child dies after it is born alive due to that interference, is guilty of homicide
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266299 Nov 26, 2012
U.S. Supreme Court orders review of HHS mandate

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/supreme-cour...

The provisions of ObamaCare require that businesses with more than 50 employees make contraception available with no co-pay. Owners must provide pharmaceuticals that work as abortifacients, even if doing so violates their religious beliefs.

Staver says doing so is unconstitutional under the First Amendment and the 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).

Legal observers expect the case will land before the Supreme Court as early as 2013.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266300 Nov 26, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what you did and are nothing more than a coward with a holier-than-thou attitude. It's pretty pathetic you refuse to own up to your deceitful ways, little Ms. Abortroll. Troll on!
In other words, you can't prove your claim that I lied, and you know you can't. I knew that would be the result. I'm not the one who can't prove what I claim. You made a claim you can't prove.

I'm against abortion so I'm not an "Abortroll", nitwit.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266301 Nov 26, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A census is not about "dignity" or "human respect". It was not about their humanity at all. It's about numbers, and in that case, representation in gov't.
You're twisting yourself into a pretzel, and you're not proving anything. You just plain wrong.
Binter: A census is not about "dignity" or "human respect". If lesbians were counted as 3/5ths persons for the census, I think your butter & bacon sandwich would be churning w/in your belly. Ya know?

If Wiccans were considered 3/5ths of a person for the census, you would have to cancel your Good Luck ritual in the cemetery.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266302 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
U.S. Supreme Court orders review of HHS mandate
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/supreme-cour...
The provisions of ObamaCare require that businesses with more than 50 employees make contraception available with no co-pay. Owners must provide pharmaceuticals that work as abortifacients, even if doing so violates their religious beliefs.
Staver says doing so is unconstitutional under the First Amendment and the 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).
Legal observers expect the case will land before the Supreme Court as early as 2013.
Heyyy NR! Long time no see. Great to see you :)

Yeah, ObamaNOcare and his followers don't seem to care that doing so will infringe on peoples religious beliefs. Our religious freedoms and rights are s l o w l y but surely being taken away.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#266303 Nov 26, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion. Doesn't your wiccan religion tell you to respect ALL human life?
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266304 Nov 26, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you can't prove your claim that I lied, and you know you can't. I knew that would be the result. I'm not the one who can't prove what I claim. You made a claim you can't prove.
I'm against abortion so I'm not an "Abortroll", nitwit.
I don't need to prove what you already know, liar.

Troll on, abortroll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,263,204
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Mothra 54,349
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 4 hr psuzanne790 47
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 70,142
MK hot handbag cheap MK wallets Watch on iluxsh... Thu Dicy 1
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Wed zippy 16
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 28 Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages