Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,506)

Showing posts 250,101 - 250,120 of303,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you fabricate facts related to Ariel Richards situation?
Don't you think that's a bit odd?
Embellish a story for personal attention?
What is wrong with you? Normal adults don't do such a thing.
Bizare.
Exactly. It's all there in black and white, right here in this thread.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't.
Why are you still trying to exploit her 2 years later? I think that's quite a bit odder.
As I said, feel free to call the cop that was on her case, you've got his name, you want his phone number? I'm sure he'd be interested in your continuted ..... exploitation of her.
The only one who exploited her was YOU. Just like you exploited the woman who died from not having an abortion. YOU bring those stories here for your own self-serving agenda. The Ariel story to try to look relevant and important. The woman who died to try to attack pro-lifers, as though any of us had anything to do with it.

YOU exploit people. NR's not the one doing that and neither am I. We're just using what you posted to show the truth about YOU.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need Officer Stanionis to tell me what the newspapers would say. You say they caught the two perps.
You couldn't link one article corroborating the details of this dramatic story (beaten, taken against her will, hospitalized, etc.). The public would want to know that the perps were off the street.
But, alas, you made it all up.
You needed a little attention.
That's why you couldn't find even ONE link substantiating your embellished details.
Poor lil' fella.........
From what I read off those links you left, you did a great job exposing the truth about her and her lies.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

It's belittling womanhood to advocate that they can control their own bodies? Motherhood is a choice, not a mandate.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
See-Peter-Prance: As long as the infidels are residing in the al qaeda members' bodies, it's their call.
________
There you go again. Dehumanizing humans. Belittling pregnancy, human life, womanhood, motherhood.
You're a mess.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> Do you like the Hobbit? Hmmm? Are you a Tolkien fan?
AHHH Looky the little bigoted fool is still trying to say something..

What is that? the catholic church is a toxic religious institution and no child should be left alone with a priest. Why you are right.. What you have absolutely no say what decision a woman makes concerning her body or pregnancy,.. Again you are right.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Evidently, he's on the lam.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have read ahead.
Have you noticed that No Relevances ISP is all over the place today? Just an interseting factoid. Seems this morning he was in Goshen Ind, and this afternoon, he's in Pittsburgh.
Funny how that happens ONLY with him huh?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Lilrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't go. My ex's neice went missing in Atlanta, and we took a few days to help find her.
GOOD NEWS all! She was found on Wednesday! She was physically hurt pretty badly, and was held against her will, and they caught the two guys as well. I'm supposed to find out more details tonite, and I'll post them. Thank you to EVERYONE for your good thoughts and prayers. They paid off!
Foo: "My ex's neice went missing in Atlanta, and we took a few days to help find her. GOOD NEWS all! She was found on Wednesday! She was physically hurt pretty badly, and was held against her will"
_______

Superhero Foo to the Rescue!!

http://weird-websites.info/Ugly-People/images...
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Moron boy, you D realise I didn't say that, right? You added your own words to what I DID say, and quoted it as if I said it.
But then you're a lying sack of shit and that's all you're good for anyway.
NR quoted Foo: "Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
________

Foo: BTW Moron boy, you D realise I didn't say that, right? You added your own words to what I DID say, and quoted it as if I said it. But then you're a lying sack of shit and that's all you're good for anyway.
________

Let's take a closer look:

"she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
________

Would you like to apologize now for calling me a "lying sack of shit"?

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to address the actual point of personhood being subjective...and the historical (& contemporary) deadly results.
Blacks were considered 3/5 persons. Yes or no? Yes. "But they were considered 3/5 persons for taxation and representation!" Answer is still yes: They were considered 3/5 persons.
Next..........
Well, the next part would be that the non slave holding states did not want them to be counted as people at all. The reason being that this had nothing to do with human worth, and everything to do with proportional government. The slave holders wanted to increase their influence on the Federal government. Basically, none of this has anything to do with what you are implying.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your predictions on election outcome & John Roberts favorability to ObamaCare were accurate.
Romney won married women vote. Obama won single women vote.
I continue to believe contraception/abortifacient/st erilization mandate will be overturned.(First Amendment)
Economy/unemployment remains poor.
ObamaCare is becoming a mess.(job layoffs, hospital closings, etc.)
P.S. How's that BenghaziGate thingy workin' out? Israel-Iran issue remains. Egypt returns to dictatorship (Obama is buds w/ Muslim Brotherhood). How's Obama's Arab Spring workin' out?
I continue to believe contraception/abortifacient/st erilization mandate will be overturned.(First Amendment)

I disagree for numerous reasons, but don't mind seeing those fighting this losing the cost of pressing a case.

Economy/unemployment remains poor.

It could be a lot worse. Our numbers have been moving in the right direction, as opposed to Europe which has adopted the austerity measures that Republicans have been screaming for. The low approval rating for Congress, as well as a cursory glance at the record over the last 4 years will guide history about where to place the blame.

ObamaCare is becoming a mess.(job layoffs, hospital closings, etc.)

This is a highlty subjective statement. I disagree with your view.

P.S. How's that BenghaziGate thingy workin' out? Israel-Iran issue remains. Egypt returns to dictatorship (Obama is buds w/ Muslim Brotherhood). How's Obama's Arab Spring workin' out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
The truth can be found so easily from the links. How stupid of Foo to try to make it seem like no one can discover the truth about her pathological lying.
Makes no difference what the topic is, if someone makes posts here, we all have every right to use what's posted to prove people are liars and have no credibility.
Even when PCers lie about pro-lifers, we can prove they're lying. They post links thinking they're proving they're not lying, when all they prove is they are, and that they can't read for comprehension.
Mind bogglingly deluded people to believe no one else, but those of us providing the posts of the liars, sees that.
If she's a liar she isn't the only one and you know that and so does No Relativism and few other friends of yours on here. What a fool you make of yourself every time you refer to someone else being a liar, deluded, and having no credibility. Basically what you want is for everyone to believe Lil Lily who lies about the fact she has posted here before under the SN of Lynne D? You are just as deluded if you think that's going to happen.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

For the same reason I can suppot freedom of religion even though I think religion is mind-raping muck. I make my own choices and allow others the same.
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has yet to hear how your proabort pagan pal Bitter, can suppor trhact of abortion but not abortion. How she can be prolife but care less if every pregnant woman has an abortion.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

That's emperor--or empress, depending on my mood--to you.

Why do you idiots always think that you can insult a gay man by implying they have sex withother men? Are you unclear on the subject, or just pre-adolescent?
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the Queen of the skin flute worshipers. Really, how ironic.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's all YOU'VE got, Toots. Who are you to accuse anyone of lying? What a bonehead you are.
You wish Lynniekins. But you just keep joining your No Relevance buddy in your exploitation of a young girl in a bad circumstance two years ago. Its all you got.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
NR is only exposing you for the liar you are. YOU were the one who exploited someone,
WHO is bringing it up over and over again NOW Lynne? TWO YEARS LATER? I didn't lie at the time, and I'm not lying now.

YOU are the ones that are STILL exploiting someone's bad situation from years ago, not me.

I misspoke about something I wrote about OVER TWO YEARS AGO regarding her age. Big deal. Grow the fuckup and move on.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has yet to hear how your proabort pagan pal Bitter, can suppor trhact of abortion but not abortion. How she can be prolife but care less if every pregnant woman has an abortion.
**YAWN**

Really, TomTom? Where have you been in the last five or six years.. She has explained enough time and in enough ways.

Truth, reality, and facts are not your friends as it exposes the delusional, lying stupidity that is engaged in on your side.

Bitner, has has explained her position well enough in the past. The fact that you refuse to believe it or acknowledge it is your problem not mine.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the bill collectors you skipped town on catch you yet? By the wa,y the pagans have been skining dogs alive and burning their carcasses. you guys are disgsuting. The police in the Lehigh Valley are looking for the pagans responsible for these atrocities.
Are you sure you really skipped town to avioid your child support?
You should really ask the nurse to up your drip.. you are raving..

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, whats a matter there pixie dust. Your phony religion has you all angry and jealous of real Faith.
You better stick to your magic robes, dragon spells and wizard wands.
I hope the nurse came by and upped your drip to a steady stream.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
That's emperor--or empress, depending on my mood--to you.
Why do you idiots always think that you can insult a gay man by implying they have sex withother men? Are you unclear on the subject, or just pre-adolescent?
<quoted text>
I think it stems from an inability to deal with reality.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> Do you like the Hobbit? Hmmm? Are you a Tolkien fan?
Is the Church burning his books?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 250,101 - 250,120 of303,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 18 at 9:37PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE