Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
250,041 - 250,060 of 305,453 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266105 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Homo sapiens means humans.
You said Homo sapiens means humans.
Thanks.
Wow. You're reading for context has finally sunk below a third graders level.

That's not what he/she said No Relevance. Try reading again ya dolt.

Location hidden

#266106 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Blacks were considered 3/5 persons.
Just like I said.
(You're like my parrot)
Except they were NOT considered 3/5th human you moron. Sorry No Relevance, your revisionist history doesn't jibe with the FACTS of history, no matter how hard you try to make it so.
HUSKER

Muscotah, KS

#266107 Nov 24, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are to bigoted to understand we are right.
Do you like the Hobbit? Hmmm? Are you a Tolkien fan?
HUSKER

Muscotah, KS

#266108 Nov 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have read ahead.
Have you noticed that No Relevances ISP is all over the place today? Just an interseting factoid. Seems this morning he was in Goshen Ind, and this afternoon, he's in Pittsburgh.
Funny how that happens ONLY with him huh?
Does it make you all flustered?

Location hidden

#266109 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, Petey. Dehumanizing humans again.
Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate. It's not a disease, or a property rights situation. It's a normal part of what it is to be human.
EVERY single 'argument' you present in support of abortion has at its core dehumanizing of humans.
It's all you've got, Petey.
And all YOU'VE got is lying about it.

For some women, pregnancy certainly CAN be considered a disease, one that they CURE by abortion. YOU dont get to make that call.

For some, it certainly IS a property rights situation, and has been ruled on in courts as such, so you're wrong yet again.

Support of abortion has nothing to do with dehumanizing humans, and EVERYTHING to do with personal choice. A choice you have not one thing to do with, and doubtless never will, since its not like you're EVER gonna get laid unless you rape someone. No woman in their right mind would let you near them.

Location hidden

#266110 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't Wicca. You can't make things up as you go.
A human, and a human being are synonyms. Period.
Except when they're not. And YOU dont get to make things up as you go either.

Location hidden

#266111 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
___
You poor lil' fella. You need attention...at the expense of others. Exploit much?
Who's doing the exploiting No Relevance? Seems to me its YOU that keeps bringing up an old story that had a happy ending years later when you got nothing factual to say ON the actual topic.

But then that's YOUR history here. When you're outed as the ball-less wonder that you truly are, you resort to lies and intimidation. Intimidation that fails as much as your views fail here every time you post.

Location hidden

#266112 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
___
You poor lil' fella. You need attention...at the expense of others. Exploit much?
BTW Moron boy, you D realise I didn't say that, right? You added your own words to what I DID say, and quoted it as if I said it.

But then you're a lying sack of shit and that's all you're good for anyway.

If you have any NEED to know about this more, please feel free to contact the cop that was involved. His name was Officer R. Stanionis, who is still with the Missing Persons unit of the Atlanta Police Department.

I'll be happy to provide his phone number to you if you want to delve into this some more. Perhaps he'll look into you as a stalker of Ariel as well, since its years later and you're STILL obsessing about it.

If you need to exploit her some more, feel free to call and discuss it with him, okay little boy? LOL
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266113 Nov 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's doing the exploiting No Relevance? Seems to me its YOU that keeps bringing up an old story that had a happy ending years later when you got nothing factual to say ON the actual topic.
But then that's YOUR history here. When you're outed as the ball-less wonder that you truly are, you resort to lies and intimidation. Intimidation that fails as much as your views fail here every time you post.
Why did you fabricate facts related to Ariel Richards situation?

Don't you think that's a bit odd?

Embellish a story for personal attention?

What is wrong with you? Normal adults don't do such a thing.

Bizare.

Location hidden

#266114 Nov 24, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make you all flustered?
Not at all Knutbar, are you jealous he's not showing up closer to you?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266115 Nov 24, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make you all flustered?
It gets her mullet in a bind.

Location hidden

#266116 Nov 24, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> Do you like the Hobbit? Hmmm? Are you a Tolkien fan?
WHy Knutbar? Are you Smeagol reincarnated? Only instead of being deformed and twisted in both body and mind by the corruption of the Ring, you've been deformed and twisted in body and mind by the corruption of the RCC.

Location hidden

#266117 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you fabricate facts related to Ariel Richards situation?
I didn't.

Why are you still trying to exploit her 2 years later? I think that's quite a bit odder.

As I said, feel free to call the cop that was on her case, you've got his name, you want his phone number? I'm sure he'd be interested in your continuted ..... exploitation of her.
HUSKER

Muscotah, KS

#266118 Nov 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy Knutbar? Are you Smeagol reincarnated? Only instead of being deformed and twisted in both body and mind by the corruption of the Ring, you've been deformed and twisted in body and mind by the corruption of the RCC.
I see you can't comprehend . Don't you know what the Hobbit is about?
HUSKER

Muscotah, KS

#266119 Nov 24, 2012
Awww Foo...really....http://www.now thatsnifty.com/2009/08/women-w ith-mullets-femullets-dangerou s.html
HUSKER

Muscotah, KS

#266120 Nov 24, 2012
Really Foo.... comb your hair... http://funtimeshad.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266121 Nov 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Moron boy, you D realise I didn't say that, right? You added your own words to what I DID say, and quoted it as if I said it.
If you have any NEED to know about this more, please feel free to contact the cop that was involved. His name was Officer R. Stanionis, who is still with the Missing Persons unit of the Atlanta Police Department.
I'll be happy to provide his phone number to you if you want to delve into this some more. Perhaps he'll look into you as a stalker of Ariel as well, since its years later and you're STILL obsessing about it.
If you need to exploit her some more, feel free to call and discuss it with him, okay little boy? LOL
I don't need Officer Stanionis to tell me what the newspapers would say. You say they caught the two perps.

You couldn't link one article corroborating the details of this dramatic story (beaten, taken against her will, hospitalized, etc.). The public would want to know that the perps were off the street.

But, alas, you made it all up.

You needed a little attention.

That's why you couldn't find even ONE link substantiating your embellished details.

Poor lil' fella.........

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#266122 Nov 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

YOUR exact words, "I didn't go. My ex's neice went missing in Atlanta, and we took a few days to help find her.
GOOD NEWS all! She was found on Wednesday! She was physically hurt pretty badly, and was held against her will, and they caught the two guys as well. I'm supposed to find out more details tonite, and I'll post them. Thank you to EVERYONE for your good thoughts and prayers. They paid off!"

NR wrote that you said,~ " Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital." ~

YOU wrote: "She was found on Wednesday! She was physically hurt pretty badly, and was held against her will,..."

NR wrote: "Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday,..."

No discrepancy there. You claim she was held against her will and beaten badly, yet in prior posts and recent posts, you deny you said that, yet it's there in black and white. Need the denials you posted in your face too, liar? So what if he also said she was returned home to her home in Florida after being in an Atlanta hospital. Do you deny that's true? Does it have any relevance to the lies you've told?

As for Ayakaneo's stupidity and your lies, she'll kiss up to you from now until doomsday and defend you no matter how much you lie or how abusive you are, just as long as you don't direct it to her. That much is obvious.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266123 Nov 24, 2012
Here's the post you wrote, Foo, where you stated "She just returned to Florida last night, so I doubt there will be any news coverage, since she doesn't live in Atlanta."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Foo: "She just returned to Florida last night, so I doubt there will be any news coverage, since she doesn't live in Atlanta."

Prior post I showed,#101562

You stated,""She was found on Wednesday! She was physically hurt pretty badly, and was held against her will,..."

NR stated that you said,~" Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital." ~

You have the stupidity to now claim, "BTW Moron boy, you D realise I didn't say that, right? You added your own words to what I DID say, and quoted it as if I said it.
But then you're a lying sack of shit and that's all you're good for anyway."

He didn't lie. What h posted WAS what you posted, nitwit.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266124 Nov 24, 2012
The truth can be found so easily from the links. How stupid of Foo to try to make it seem like no one can discover the truth about her pathological lying.

Makes no difference what the topic is, if someone makes posts here, we all have every right to use what's posted to prove people are liars and have no credibility.

Even when PCers lie about pro-lifers, we can prove they're lying. They post links thinking they're proving they're not lying, when all they prove is they are, and that they can't read for comprehension.

Mind bogglingly deluded people to believe no one else, but those of us providing the posts of the liars, sees that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TN Voter 1,100,297
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min gcaveman1 46,326
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,992
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,371
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Truthforthought 18,870
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) Fri Sir Samuel 20
Find all students who are in Hartford Thu Mr Black 1
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE