Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,592
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Live in purple”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#265987 Nov 23, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
*...You mentioning that is STUPID and desperate. Foo's lies are what they are o matter what "season it is.
You poor pathetic child! Foo has owned you a thousand times! Foo has you down on all fours with your tushy sticking up as she spanks the daylights out of you. We all know you're lying on a daily basis as you deny being the lowly Lynnikins. You're such a pathetic desperate creature to keep up this charade for so long!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#265988 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk.....don't change Bitner's "Human" (noun) into an adjective, dear.
"Personhood" is subjective. Homo-sapien (a human) is a biological fact.
You lose.
Again.
Moron, neither of us said a human fetus isn't a human.

It is not, however a person, or a human being.

“Live in purple”

Location hidden

#265989 Nov 23, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see your refreshing honesty again. I respect people who can actually prove their claims, as you do. The pro-choicers here never do, because they can't prove something they claim is true when what they claim is a lie.
Poor , impotent Lily~Lynn! Sweetie, women are going to continue to make their own decisions for themselves no matter what you say about it. And there's not one little thing you can do about it Honey. LOL! Poor dear! There's just not a thing you can do about it. Now be a good little girl and just deal with it okay.{pat pat pat}. There's a good girl!

“Live in purple”

Location hidden

#265990 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk.....don't change Bitner's "Human" (noun) into an adjective, dear.
"Personhood" is subjective. Homo-sapien (a human) is a biological fact.
You lose.
Again.
Junior, do you get what subjective even means? Sweetheart you just shot yourself in your own foot!{giggle!!} Too funny!
katie

Federal Way, WA

#265991 Nov 23, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, no, you have no words of good will. Good for you, Sunshine.
You're so succinct, elise.
I. Must. Try. Harder.

:)
katie

Federal Way, WA

#265992 Nov 23, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Junior, do you get what subjective even means? Sweetheart you just shot yourself in your own foot!{giggle!!} Too funny!
OMG! Too true and so funny, PQ.
LOLOL

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#265993 Nov 23, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Good catch.. I doubt NR really comprehends what a fool he makes of himself here.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#265994 Nov 23, 2012
DNA analysis of a fetus showsthe same thing as DNA analysis taken from a fecal sample; that it contains the configuration for our genetic profile, not that it is a "human being". Science recognizes species, not individuals. "Human being", btw, is a philosophical term, not a scientific one.

I'm not remaking women; I am respecting their right to choose to carry a pregnancy to term or not. Some women have better things to do than carry an unwanted pregnancy. I don't define them by their fertility.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fetuses are not yet human beings"
DNA analysis results of preborn babies states otherwise. Conclusively.
_________
"Women are, and deserve better than to be dehumanized as a breeding tank with a milk supply."
Are you trying to remake women? They were already created in a special way to procreate. Your outright disrespect for womanhood, motherhood and baby females is misogynistic.

Indianapolis

#265995 Nov 23, 2012
Feces, lymph fluid, toes, kidneys, epithelial cells, corpses, hair follicles, etc. You can't get a DNA sample from a "human being", only human cells.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
:sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?.....

Indianapolis

#265996 Nov 23, 2012
"Human" is our species. Fetuses are not counted as members of a species; they must be born and alive. The more you try to inject science into this, the worse your argument becomes.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: A human DNA sample comes from?...
Bitner: A human.
_______
Yes. Yes the sample does come from a human.
Thanks for using human correctly in its noun form.
You must now admit that a human is killed during an abortion procedure. That wasn't so hard was it?

Indianapolis

#265997 Nov 23, 2012
We don't need a reminder of what a fascist fetus-worshiper you are.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Katie,
I wanted to provide a friendly reminder to posters of who you are at your core.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#265998 Nov 23, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Feces, lymph fluid, toes, kidneys, epithelial cells, corpses, hair follicles, etc. You can't get a DNA sample from a "human being", only human cells.
<quoted text>
CPeter: You can't get a DNA sample from a "human being"

Try again.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#265999 Nov 23, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
"Human" is our species. Fetuses are not counted as members of a species; they must be born and alive. The more you try to inject science into this, the worse your argument becomes.
<quoted text>
Look up "homo sapien"
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266000 Nov 23, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetuses are considered homo sapiens in most states when legal homicide is involved.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266001 Nov 23, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Good catch.. I doubt NR really comprehends what a fool he makes of himself here.
Don't you have a cemetery to dance in?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266002 Nov 23, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, neither of us said a human fetus isn't a human.
It is not, however a person, or a human being.
A human is a synonym for a human being.

You support the intentional & brutal killing of an innocent & defenseless human.

You spend hours promoting this evil act.

Pathetic.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266003 Nov 23, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I understand what "subjective" means.

Intentionally killing another innocent human being for subjective reasons will get you life in prison.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266004 Nov 23, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Purple Queen: Do you get what subjective even means?

________

Do you agree w/ slave owners subjective belief that blacks were 2/3 persons?

Do you agree w/ Nazis subjective belief that Jews weren't persons?

Catch my drift?

Both groups are human beings w/ a right to life. And, so are those human beings in the womb.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#266005 Nov 23, 2012
Non Relativus wrote:
Libtard pundits are saying Obama has 55% chance of being re-elected. George Stephanopolous was all giddy the other day when reporting on a poll of prospective women voters (heavily in favor of Obama over Romney at this juncture).
Regardless, I predict Romney will win by 3-4% points in Nov. If election was held today, Obama might take it by 1-2% points.
Here are considerations for November:
1) Obama's women support will neutralize after contraception mandate situation works itself out. He energized female base, but forgot that in order to keep them energized he must not back down. He will be forced to concede because of Constitutional violations. The women will turn on him, thinking he turned on them (he set himself up like dope...he promises, but can't deliver).
2) Late June will likely bring bad news for Obama's health insurance mandate. His prize law that he spent TWO YEARS working on while unemployment numbers continued to rise will come back to bite him in his skinny ass. He listened to Pelosi and Reid, and didn't focus on the biggest issue in American households. That's called "piss poor leadership."
3) The Israel-Iran situation could change his chances irreversibly. If Israel attacks Iran w/out U.S. support, gas prices will sky rocket more than they already have. Obama will be blamed b/c of managing the Mideast crisis ineffectually.
4) Conservatives/Republicans have not yet gathered around one candidate yet. It's been a primary campaign that required chaos to settle some things between grass-roots conservatives, and establishment Republicans. When the dust settles & it becomes Romney v. Obama, forces will collect to remove the buffoon from office.
I do realize this country is filled with moronic libtards who are dumb enough to buy into Barack's nonsense (even after his pathetic record) but I'm not going to bow to the libtard pundits & their arrogant (read: wishful thinking) predictions.
So, there's that.

Carbon-12 wrote:
I will put this post aside, and we can look and see if you do any better this time than you did last election. Because it is fair to put some skin in the game:
Romney has such incredibly low enthusiasm, and a bad history (both recent and earlier) I am going to say it is not going to be very close. The Republicans take Texas, and no other big electoral vote state. Indiana goes to Obama.
Pure speculation: Gut feeling is that John Roberts is going to upset you.

_________

I am pretty happy with my answer. Your predictions were worth what I thought they would be. I do hope you will play again in 2015.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#266006 Nov 23, 2012
"Do you agree w/ slave owners subjective belief that blacks were 2/3 persons?"

This is a fairly tortured misunderstanding of what the Three-Fifths Compromise was all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,143,841
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min DonPanic 48,550
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 39 min Chuck 19,481
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,791
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,615
Schools audit has Bridgeport working out its pr... 13 hr American Gentlema... 1
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Mon audrea Quinones 44

Winter Storm Warning for Hartford County was issued at November 26 at 11:33AM EST

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:26 am PST