Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,851
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#265969 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: A human DNA sample comes from?...
Bitner: A human.
_______
Yes. Yes the sample does come from a human.
Thanks for using human correctly in its noun form.
You must now admit that a human is killed during an abortion procedure. That wasn't so hard was it?
I've never said otherwise, Moron.

My point stands. A DNA analysis would say human, period, not human being.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#265970 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fetuses are not yet human beings"
DNA analysis results of preborn babies states otherwise. Conclusively.
_________
"Women are, and deserve better than to be dehumanized as a breeding tank with a milk supply."
Are you trying to remake women? They were already created in a special way to procreate. Your outright disrespect for womanhood, motherhood and baby females is misogynistic.
hey dumb@ss there is no such critter as a preborn.. maybe in your little delusional world of make believe. But out here there is no such critter.

The DNA will only prove it to be human. not a person.. DERR!!

But then you know this as it has been pointed out and shoved in to your face enough times..

by the way It was a great election. The Etch a sketch artist that was willing to throw away 47% of the voting population. end of the day he only had 47% of the vote after all.. The irony of that alone makes me laugh..

Oh and the ACA ObamaCare is here to stay. The more sensible republicans have stated as such. Yes it was a great victory..

Oh were you one the fools that was stating that President Obama was going to lose? That Mr Romney was going to win?

Well, no matter. It was a definite win for the good guys all the same.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#265971 Nov 23, 2012
katie wrote:
Wow.
No wishes of good will and peace on earth too usher in this joyful season?
Sad excuse you're using to detract from Foo's lies. Do you expect to use that excuse all month long? Like the stupidity you posted previously, as though the posts I made shouldn't be made on a Sunday before Thanksgiving. Why not? You think just because Thanksgiving was coming around that the stupidity and lies you people post shouldn't be replied to, MC? You people still post about being accepting of killing little human beings in the womb. Does that make your season bright and joyous, NC?

I'm not interested in socializing with you pro-choice fools and liars, so you shouldn't even expect that I'd post to any of you here, in a Topix abortion forum, wishing you anything. I don't wish anything to any of you, good or bad. You mentioning that is

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#265972 Nov 23, 2012
*...You mentioning that is STUPID and desperate. Foo's lies are what they are o matter what "season it is.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#265973 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You summarized the situation and who Foo is very succinctly & clearly.
Spot on.
Thank you. It is what is it, isn't it? I just stated the facts, and that is exactly what she does in the face of being caught in lies she knows she can't backtrack from, and her only other altertnative to the personal attacks with lies is to keep lying as though we wouldn't see those lies too. She's not playing with a full deck. None of them is.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#265974 Nov 23, 2012
katie wrote:
Wow.
No wishes of good will and peace on earth too usher in this joyful season?
Where's unregistered fecesforjesus with their anal retentive corrections on spelling and grammar? Never does it on the posts of pro-choicers. Only fools try to say that pro-lifers are ignorant while pro-choicers do the same thing. For pro-choicers it's always a typo, but never for the pro-lifers.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#265975 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
---------( o o )---------
---oo0---(_)---0oo----
Hi everyone, how ya been?
Good to see your refreshing honesty again. I respect people who can actually prove their claims, as you do. The pro-choicers here never do, because they can't prove something they claim is true when what they claim is a lie.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#265976 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Katie,
I wanted to provide a friendly reminder to posters of who you are at your core.
Huh. Is that what you want to do? Words taken out of context don't mean diddly. Am sure you know, but don't care ... until you're on the receiving end anyway.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#265977 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You summarized the situation and who Foo is very succinctly & clearly.
Spot on.
Says you and Doc ... hmm.
:/
katie

Federal Way, WA

#265978 Nov 23, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad excuse you're using to detract from Foo's lies. Do you expect to use that excuse all month long? Like the stupidity you posted previously, as though the posts I made shouldn't be made on a Sunday before Thanksgiving. Why not? You think just because Thanksgiving was coming around that the stupidity and lies you people post shouldn't be replied to, MC? You people still post about being accepting of killing little human beings in the womb. Does that make your season bright and joyous, NC?
I'm not interested in socializing with you pro-choice fools and liars, so you shouldn't even expect that I'd post to any of you here, in a Topix abortion forum, wishing you anything. I don't wish anything to any of you, good or bad. You mentioning that is
Do you really believe your repeatedly pathetic attempts at "discrediting" PCers is anything but vain?

It's been quiet here yet you choose going against the very rights that protect you and focus on removing every American female's civil rights for the sake of faux victory on a Topix thread at the start of the Holiday Season. And you point your fingers to deflect from yourself (as if it weren't obvious).

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#265981 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
:sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?.....
Any homo-sapien tissue, even a tumor or a droplet of blood. A fetus is human, but it isn't a person. We've been through all of this. You believe what you want, while each woman does what she wants about her own pregnancies.

Atrisco Village

#265982 Nov 23, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, no, you have no words of good will. Good for you, Sunshine.

Atrisco Village

#265983 Nov 23, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's unregistered fecesforjesus with their anal retentive corrections on spelling and grammar? Never does it on the posts of pro-choicers. Only fools try to say that pro-lifers are ignorant while pro-choicers do the same thing. For pro-choicers it's always a typo, but never for the pro-lifers.
Jeez, glad I have my venom shield up and activated. Yikes.

“Live in purple”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#265984 Nov 23, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Only fools try to say that pro-lifers are ignorant while pro-choicers do the same thing.
Sweetie only fools try to say the pro-choicers are ignorant while pro-lifers do the same thing. Such a pitiable pathetic creature you are poor dear!

“Live in purple”

Location hidden

#265985 Nov 23, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see your refreshing honesty again. I respect people who can actually prove their claims, as you do. The pro-choicers here never do, because they can't prove something they claim is true when what they claim is a lie.
Sweetie, do stop slurping out of the toilet bowl! Such a nasty little habit!
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#265986 Nov 23, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Any homo-sapien tissue, even a tumor or a droplet of blood. A fetus is human, but it isn't a person. We've been through all of this. You believe what you want, while each woman does what she wants about her own pregnancies.
Tsk, tsk.....don't change Bitner's "Human" (noun) into an adjective, dear.

"Personhood" is subjective. Homo-sapien (a human) is a biological fact.

You lose.

Again.

“Live in purple”

Location hidden

#265987 Nov 23, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
*...You mentioning that is STUPID and desperate. Foo's lies are what they are o matter what "season it is.
You poor pathetic child! Foo has owned you a thousand times! Foo has you down on all fours with your tushy sticking up as she spanks the daylights out of you. We all know you're lying on a daily basis as you deny being the lowly Lynnikins. You're such a pathetic desperate creature to keep up this charade for so long!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#265988 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose.
Again.
Moron, neither of us said a human fetus isn't a human.

It is not, however a person, or a human being.

“Live in purple”

Location hidden

#265989 Nov 23, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor , impotent Lily~Lynn! Sweetie, women are going to continue to make their own decisions for themselves no matter what you say about it. And there's not one little thing you can do about it Honey. LOL! Poor dear! There's just not a thing you can do about it. Now be a good little girl and just deal with it okay.{pat pat pat}. There's a good girl!

“Live in purple”

Location hidden

#265990 Nov 23, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose.
Again.
Junior, do you get what subjective even means? Sweetheart you just shot yourself in your own foot!{giggle!!} Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,115,670
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min mjjcpa 47,080
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 45 min King Kong 19,289
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 1 hr brandy 808
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,566
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr HughBe 69,541
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) 18 hr Anthony Wall 126
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]